- Text Size +

    Johnny carefully made his way across Jennas neck, feeling the subtle movements it made, and got to the base of her jaw. He grabbed on and started making his way up to her chin, finding it difficult to get a good grip on the soft skin. As he slowly made his way up, he could hear Jenna breathing and started to get a little scared but kept going. Johnny reached the top and stood looking out across the giantesses face, he could see the microscopic flaws that one would need a microscope to see otherwise. Her nostrils looked like entrances to massive caves and her mouth looked like it could eat Johnny's entire house without realising, he was starting to shake a bit out of fear. Johnny slowly started to walk up her face, hoping to reach her eyes and get noticed.

    Johnny stopped when he got to her mouth, afraid of what would happen if she opened it, and he decided to jump across just in case. He backed up and ran at the small gap and leaped. Johnny landed on the other side and realized just how small the distance he could go was, barely clearing her upper lip. Johnny felt the wind moving with her breaths and saw that he was close to her nose, the air pushing and pulling him with each inhale and exhale.

    He crawled forward, trying not to get sucked in with the air and trapped in his babysitters nose. As he got closer, it got harder to stay grounded but he managed to get to her septum and grabbed on, preparing to climb it. The wind on either side of him made the climb difficult, but not impossible, as he made his way up and to the tip of her nose. When he reached the tip the air stopped blowing around him and Johnny could walk without the fear that he might end up a booger. Johnny slid down the bridge of Jennas nose and could see her closed eyes on either side of him, he had made it safely and walked over to her right eye.

    Johnny touched her eye lid and felt her eye moving underneath. Johnny suddenly realized that he had no idea how to wake Jenna up! He thought about what he should do, he could hit her eyelid but then she might get mad, he tried to open her eye but he wasn't strong enough to. Johnny was thinking about other ways to wake her up when a loud blasting sound suddenly went off and the eye lid he was leaning on suddenly opened and he fell in.

    Jennas alarm went off and she opened her eyes.

    “Ow! Damn eye booger shit” she said as something got in her right eye and she slammed it closed. She opened her eye and felt whatever it was fall out as she rubbed her now sore eye. She turned off her alarm and flicked on the lights, getting up out of bed as she did. “Wonder if Johnnys got up yet,” she said to herself.