- Text Size +

    Jenna walked over to her backpack and opened it to pull out clothes for the day. She turned around and pushed the clothes that were on the floor from yesterday into a small pile with her foot and tossed then into the hamper in the corner with her free hand as she walked out of the room to go to the bathroom and check on Johnny. Jenna entered the bathroom and closed the door and took off her pajamas and set her clothes on the counter before sitting on the toilet to pee. When she was done she got up and put on her clean clothes and took her pjs and dropped them off in her hamper and went to check on Johnny, but when she entered his room he wasn't in there. Jenna looked down stairs while calling his name as she searched the house for him.

    She checked all of the rooms and even checked the windows and doors just in case of a break in, but everything was locked up like it was the night before. The more Jenna searched the more it seemed like Johnny had just disappeared into thin air, and she started to panic, this was only the fourth kid she had watched and he's gone! Jenna walked back into her room and sat on the edge of the bed and reached for her phone, thinking about what she should do.

    

    Johnny saw the titaness of a babysitter get up as he recovered from his daze after he fell from her head down to the bed below. He watched as she got up and got her clothes, almost throwing him off the bed as she got up, and put her clothes into the hamper before leaving the room. As she left Johnny climbed down the bed and tried to chase after her, but he couldn't even hope to keep up with her slow walk even at his fastest run. As he exited the room he saw her leaving the bathroom and head his direction. Johnny started to worry that she would accidentally step on him as she got closer with each booming step.

*BOOM**BOOM**BOOM*

Before Johnny knew it her giant bare foot was right in front of him, pushing him over from the rush of wind, and he saw her toss her pjs into the hamper before leaving to his room. Johnny saw her look inside then saw the confused look on her face as she went down stairs. Johnny attempted to follow again, wanting to get help, and shortly saw her coming back to the stairs with a panicked look on her face as she headed back up. Johnny could barely dodge her massive feet as she searched for him as he screamed up at her, almost getting crushed in her frantic search multiple times. As she headed back to her room though, Johnny had tripped and Jenna had stepped right on him, the pain was immense but Johnny hadn't gotten crushed as he was under the small folds of her toes and gotten stuck, being carried with her as she sat down.

Johnny tried to get off but her sweat had glued him to her foot. He tried to scream up at his babysitter but she still couldn't hear anything from his tiny mouth. Johnny refused to give up and kept pushing against the soft, warm flesh until he felt himself starting to come loose and doubled his efforts. He finally started to come free and fell off her foot as it lifted up and he hit the carpeted floor. Johnny looked up and saw something falling from high in the sky and screamed as it landed on top of him.


“Shit my phone” Jenna said to herself as she dropped her phone on the ground, still not sure what to do or if she should call someone. She was so worried her hands had started to sweat causing the phone to slip out of her hands and thud on the floor. She reached down and picked it back up and decided to call 

Johnny's parents first, maybe he did this kind of thing a lot? As the phone started to ring she put it up to her ear and waited for them to pick up, anxious as to what they'll say when she asks if Johnny disappeared frequently. As she waited she heard a faint voice yelling her name, but the phone was still ringing so it couldn't have been that. As she listened closer she could hear the voice tell her to look at her phone and call for help, so she stopped the call and looked closely at her phone.


Johnny thought that he was a goner but was surprised to see that he was still alive, he heard Jenna say something about her phone and realized what happened and hoped he could get help if he grabbed on. He felt the world shift as Jenna picked up her phone and brought it to her ear, and Johnny could see inside it! He must have been inside the speaker, what luck! Johnny started yelling for Jenna as loud as he could before the ringer deafened him with the volume it was and him being so small right next to it, but kept yelling for Jenna's attention. He yelled for her to look at him and was shocked to see her hang up and actually look at her phone. He saw her colossal eye pass over him as he waved and tried to be as noticeable as possible when her eye seemed to lock onto him.

“Johnny?”