- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


    Frank Halworth was getting ready for work early in the morning, being quiet as to not wake up his sleeping wife, when he saw some ants crawling around on his countertop. Not wanting to deal with the pests he simply slammed his hand down on the small creatures and wiped it off on his pant leg before noticing that one of the ants was still alive, but only barely, and he went to wash it down the drain. Before he turned the faucet on however the ant managed to bite him before being sent down the pipes of the sink. Frank looked at the small bite mark and opened the door to leave but before he took a single step out he felt himself falling backwards and saw the door closing in front of him before he fell unconscious.

    Norra Halworth woke up and threw on her robe as she headed to the bathroom to relieve herself before checking on her daughter, Anne, and getting her up for school. As Anne was waking up Norra went into the kitchen to make them both some breakfast, she put some waffles in the toaster and grabbed out the peanut butter and syrup for them both before she walked over to the living room and turned on some cartoons for her daughter to watch while she ate breakfast.

    Frank was awoken by loud rumbling sounds and opened his eyes but was confused as to where he was at first. He looked around but couldn't make sense of the strange landscape that he was now in, he saw tall, grey, fibrous like trees all around him and kept feeling and hearing this loud, booming rumbling. Suddenly out of nowhere the sky above him was dimmed as a massive object was dropped down on top of him before being brought back into the sky again, carrying him with whatever it was. He was repeatedly brought back into the ground and back into the sky again and he started to feel a little sick from the movements. He then heard what sounded like the cartoons his daughter watched in the distance as whatever he was stuck to was still for an extended period of time. Slowly the pieces started to come together as he looked below him and started to recognize the pattern on the floor, he was in his own house and the thing he was stuck to must have been either his wife or daughter, though he suspected his wife since she usually got stuff set up for their daughter. Upon this realization Frank guessed that he couldn't have been more than half a millimeter tall with how huge everything around him was now.

    The toaster popped up as Anne came down in her pajamas ready to eat breakfast and Norra got her a plate and placed two waffles with peanut butter on it before setting it at the table as Anne grabbed it and sat down on the couch. Anne put a large amount of syrup on her waffles before she started to eat them as Norra got some for herself, both of them watching the cartoons Norra had put on. Anne excused herself to the bathroom and set her plate on the coffee table, Norra meanwhile kept eating, putting her feet up on the table to relax. Frank felt the change in gravity and could see the massive expanse of the table below him as his wife casually ate completely unaware of his existence. The tiny man attempted to get free and found that it was easier than he thought as he found himself tumbling off his wife's foot down to the wood table below. Before he met his expected demise however he was submerged in a thick and viscous amber colored liquid that he quickly realized was maple syrup from the taste, he didn't have to think hard on where he had just landed to know that he was currently swimming on his daughters plate of waffles. Anne came back and sat down and continued eating her food, unaware of the extra ingredient that had been recently added, and scooped it into her mouth without a second thought.

    Frank looked up at the gargantuan face of his sweet and innocent little girl as he was lifted into the air and could see her cave-like mouth slowly envelope him. The cave grew dark as she closed her lips around the fork and Frank could hear and feel it being dragged out before loud crunching began inside the dark and moist cave, his daughter was going to crush him and no one would ever even know. Frank began to cry as he thought that this would be the end but he had managed to avoid the crushing boulders of enamel and felt the cave shift as the mass of waffle mush was sent down to the stomach along with his tiny frame.

    Anne finished eating and left to get her uniform on for school and brush her teeth while her mom got dressed. Norra put the plates in the sink and gave them a quick scrub just so that the syrup didn't become a sticky problem later before going to get dressed for the day. The two finished getting ready and Norra slipped on a pair of heels while Anne got on her shoes and both of them got into the car and drove off to school.

Chapter End Notes:

Join my Patreon and Discord if y'all enjoy my content!