- Text Size +

    Johnny had struggled late into the night before he had finally managed to break free and climbed down the pant leg of the girl he had been trapped with with most of the night before reaching the foot and climbing down, careful not to tickle her feet and wake her. When he reached the mattress he bolted to what he hoped was the outer edge and slid down the sheets. As he reached the end he saw that there was still a small distance to go before he landed safely on this titanic tweens floor but with nothing else to do but climb back up he took his chances and dropped the distance with his eyes closed. He landed with a small thud, not even noticeable to a normal person, and opened his eyes and saw that he was in what appeared to be a pair of slippers, they were soft and warm, but Johnny could smell that they were used regularly. But being worn out from his struggles and a bit sore from the fall he couldn't keep his eyes open and just hoped that this girl wouldn't use her slippers in the morning.

    Norra awoke at her normal time and noticed that her husband never came home last night, and calling his phone she found it in a pair of his jeans she had put in the laundry room the other day and started to grow concerned especially since his car was still in the driveway and she called his work to see if he showed up yesterday, fearing what could have happened to her husband. Anne meanwhile was just waking up and felt better but her stomach still felt a little bit of pain so she slowly got out of bed to use the bathroom while she held her stomach. She slipped her feet into her warm fuzzy slippers and made her way out to the hall and across to the bathroom.

    Frank had long since been forced out of his daughter's stomach and was in complete darkness as he felt the velvet like intestines move him through the tunnel of muscle. He felt his daughter start to move around and tried to struggle but couldn't move a muscle as he was slowly moved through the tunnel. Frank felt some strange rumbles and felt himself moving slightly faster that he had been moving and was concerned as to what this meant for him. He saw light start to pass through a small hole before he was pushed through and saw what he had been dreading before he was plummeting and hit the freezing waters with a *plop* and was submerged before resurfacing and screaming for his daughters attention.

    Anne sat down on the toilet and pushed before feeling her log slide out of her and land in the toilet as she let out a small sigh and felt a little better. She scrunched her toes in her slippers and let out the pressure in her bladder before wiping and standing up to flush before pulling up her bottoms and washing her hands. Without a second thought to her morning bathroom break she left to get breakfast.

    Frank screamed with everything he could muster before seeing a stream erupt from his daughters privates and dislodge him from his confines before she wiped herself and stood up. He saw her look down at him and without even noticing his attempts to get her attention, she pressed the flusher and his world spiralled down until he was sucked through dark pipes and knocked unconscious by one of the bends.

    Norra was on the phone when Anne had come down stairs and Anne overheard her talking about her father being missing since yesterday. Norra hung up the phone and turned to face her daughter, a look of distress on her face, and asked her daughter how she was feeling as she started breakfast. Anne kept absentmindedly playing with a small pebble that had gotten in her slipper while she waited and ate before going back up to her room to lay down and rest while she watched some cartoons. Shortly after Anne went up to her room, police showed up and asked Norra some questions about her husband's last known whereabouts and started their search for him, reassuring her that they'll do their best to find him. Norra thought it best to tell her daughter about this after she was feeling better so as not to impede her recovery.

    Johnny meanwhile was awoken suddenly by a monster entering his sleeping spot and jamming him between it's digits before roughly playing with his small body, rolling and squeezing him between them. He felt the giant foot slam down on him as the giant girl it was attached to walked somewhere before pressure was relieved from him for a short time. He felt the toes continually play with him until they started walking again and he was trapped as they played with him even more. He finally got some repreve when the foot retracted from the slipper and disappeared high above him on the bed and he heard a tv click on and some cartoon start playing. He crawled out of the slipper and onto the floor, figuring this was his best chance to escape and get help from a grown up and started to make his way across the carpet forest to the door of the room.

Chapter End Notes:

If you guys enjoy my stories consider subscribing to my Patreon