- Text Size +

    Norra sat down on the couch and flipped on the tv hoping to distract herself from her missing husband, fearing for what could have happened to him, unaware his fate had already been decided by her daughter earlier that morning. She eventually landed on a medical drama to watch while she waited hopeful for good news. Anne meanwhile was blissfully watching cartoons in her room, feeling better but wanted to stay home today since her mom already made it so she could, not even knowing that anything was wrong.

    Johnny was making his way across the fibers of this giantesses floor to the door, already knowing that he’d easily be able to fit underneath it as he pushed through. Being a kid Anne didn't get up from her bed for a while, content watching her cartoons, giving Johnny plenty of time to get out and into the hallway outside of her room. As he left he saw that there were 5 doors he could go to, he assumed one was the mothers room, the bathroom door was open, the one he just left was Anne's room, and he assumed the other two were guest rooms or closets. He could also see that on the other end was what looked like a cliff from his view and assumed that they must be stairs. He made his way over to them in hopes that an adult was down there and could help him, and as he approached the edge he saw Norra in the living room, tapping her foot nervously on the ground, though he had no idea why she seemed so worried, could she know about his predicament? Hopeful for some help he started climbing down the carpeted steps, tumbling a few times but managing to make it down relatively easily thanks to the large fibers giving him good footing.

    Norra was able to calm herself a bit with the tv, but couldn't help her nervous shaking. She decided to get up and call a friend over to see if that would help, reaching into her robe pocket however she noticed she must have left her phone in the kitchen and got up to get it. She picked it up and dialed the number of her friend Sam and paced around the living room as she talked.

    “Hey Sam, you think you could come over i'm worried that something happened to Frank I haven't seen him since yesterday”

    “Not even a question I’ll be over in 5 minutes, then tell me everything” Sam said as Norra heard rustling and assumed she was getting ready to come over.

    “Alright see you soon then” and Norra hung up the phone, already feeling a little better. Johnny on the other hand was having to dodge this giantess mothers massive bare feet as she walked around the room, nearly getting crushed on several passes. Though going off what he heard this adult say it didn't sound like she was aware of his plight at all. After she hung up he ran towards her and managed to get a hold of a dangling piece of her robe that was dangling down and started climbing up it.

    Norra put her phone down on the couch and headed to her room to at least get out of her pjs before her friend got here, not noticing that she had a little passenger coming along for the ride. Johnny barely managed to hold as the robe swung wildly as this unaware colossus moved up the massive steps that took him so much effort to get down. As she got to her room and closed the door she took off her robe and hung it on the door hook and began grabbing clothes out. Johnny dropped off the robe and fell to his knees, catching his breath from that harrowing trip, before looking up and noticing this giantess woman was grabbing clothes out and taking off her pajama pants. He saw that she wasn't wearing anything underneath and decided he needed to get on top of her bed, since he saw her toss her clothes on there and would have to see him when she grabbed them. Unfortunately he didn't account for the speed at which he would be able to get there compared to how fast she would get dressed because as soon as he reached her feet, she was already nearly done changing, only having to slip a shirt on now. Lucky for him however she dropped it right on top of him and he got caught up in it when she grabbed it off the ground. He felt himself rise up and felt the fabric release him as she brought it over her head, this however released the tiny boy trapped inside and he came tumbling out, managing to land in her hair as the shirt slid over and past him.

    He grabbed on as he heard the knocking at the front door and the land he was tangled in begane to move and shake with each step this giantess took. Right before she left her room though Norra took a quick look in the mirror to make sure her outfit was ok before heading down, giving Johnny time to see she was wearing jeans and a black top.

    Norra headed down and answered the door and greeted her friend, Sam, she was a little younger than her but the two became good friends after the two of them met while their daughters were doing a fundraiser together. Sam stepped in and hugged her friend and Norra told her about how she woke up and Frank wasn't in bed and how she already called the police and they were investigating.

    “I'm sure they’ll find him, after all he can take care of himself there's no way he would let anything happen and leave you guys without a fight.” she said trying to comfort her friend, which seemed to help a little at least.

    “Ya you're right, but what if something did happen, what am I going to tell Anne? She’ll be devastated if anything happens, she was always a daddy's girl.” Norra said as she sat down with Sam and the two talked for a while before Anne came down asking for lunch. “Ya what do you want sweetie?”

    “Mac and cheese!” Anne said excitedly, Norra putting on a brave face and setting a pot of water to boil.

    “I’ll call you when it's ready” Norra said as Anne headed back up to her room. Johnny was having difficulty staying on Norra's head however, as each subtle movement threatened to send him flying off and into the room. After the mac and cheese was made Norra plated up a serving for the three of them and set them on the table, right before turning her head and calling up to Anne.

    Johnny was sent flying, unable to keep his grip any longer and plummeted out of the sky, fearing the worst. He landed with a wet squelch as he felt the heat of the pasta and noticed he must have landed inside one of the plates, thankful for a soft landing, until he looked up and notice the gigantic form of one of the titanesses sit in front of him and then he panicked, realizing he just landed in one of their lunches.

Chapter End Notes:

If you guys enjoy my stories consider subscribing to my Patreon