- Text Size +

    Johnny walked up to Jennas foot and compared himself to it, seeing that he was barely even as tall as her pinky toe was wide. He grabbed on to her foot and felt her shift suddenly, almost kicking him if he wasn't able to dodge.

    “Must be ticklish, I wonder if she is in real life too” Johnny mumbled to himself. He decided not to climb her foot and went to her pant leg instead. He looked at the hem and thought about what side he should go in and decided to go through the darker cave of her bottoms so he didn't get lost in the dark sea of her blanket. He crawled inside and could smell the lavender scent of her body wash as he went further in. After a bit of walking he reached her knee cap and felt the cave shift and saw her leg moving, he guessed she was rolling again. After the shaking and sliding had stopped Johnny guessed she was on her back based on how it felt like he had managed to get thrown on top of her knee.

    Johnny continued his journey up her leg and eventually reached a strange thing he hadn't seen before. There was a strange smell in the air here and his eyes had adjusted to the near pitchblack so he could make out what looked like a small bush of hair. He got closer and realized it was also warmer here than the rest of her leg and the smell had also gotten stronger as he got closer. He wasn't sure where he was but he reached out and touched whatever was there, he had never seen a girl's parts before and would have guessed that his dream would leave it blank. When he touched his hand to the thing in front of him he felt that it was a little sticky and could feel Jenna move again when he did so he felt it was better not to touch it, what if he woke up because he gets knocked around too much?

    Johnny climbed up the side of this strange thing and thought it best to continue up to Jennas head. As he reached the top he could see better with the lack of her pajama pants not hiding as much light. As he walked further up he reached her belly button and carefully looked inside of it and could see the slightest bit of lint, probably not noticeable by a normal person. Johnny started getting the feeling that something wasn't as right as he thought again as he walked further up Jenna, he had seen so much stuff he could have known about and things felt so real. Johnny was starting to get a little scared that he might not be dreaming but wasn't entirely sure, so he decided to test himself, he pinched his arm and shouted.

    “I WILL WAKE UP NOW!” but as he opened his eyes he was still on the warm stomach of his humongous babysitter. Panic started to set in as he realized that he was definitely not dreaming and decided that his exploration would now become a trip to get Jennas attention for help. He could feel the giantesses breathing as he got closer to her chest, at the same time her heart beat also became easier to hear. As he got to her chest he saw her massive breasts and continued on hoping she didn't end up rolling again. He felt her chest move with her breathing and could feel her heart below him, Johnny looked over and saw her boobs on either side of him and picked up his pace, afraid to see what would happen if he stayed and tempted fate for too long.

    As he made his way out of her cleavage he saw the underside of her chin and started making his way over.