- Text Size +

    “Johnny what happened to you?!” Jenna said as she stared at the small boy, carefully transferring him to her opened hand. Johnny tried to shout up at her but his voice just couldn't reach her ears at his size. “Oh I guess you can't speak that loud huh?” Jenna raised the boy up to her ear so she could hear him.

    “Jenna! Can you hear me now?” Johnny said into the large cave before him, hoping that he could at least be able to talk to the giantess.

    “You're quiet but I can hear you, so what happened?”

    “I don't know, I just went to bed like normal and then I woke up like this and thought it was a strange dream but I guess it isn't” Johnny said with a small chuckle as he thought about what would happen when his parents found out. Jenna chuckled a little at this, causing a slight shaking of her body, and in turn, Johnny to fall over on her finger.

    “Here I'll leave you in my ear so I can go and make us breakfast, better to think on a full stomach” Jenna said as she tipped her finger so Johnny would slide onto her ear. Johnny landed and sat right on the entrance to Jennas ear canal. “I should probably call your parents and tell them about this, but I don't even know how to begin explaining this” Jenna said as she headed down the stairs and into the kitchen, trying to be careful so she doesn't lose Johnny. Jenna got some eggs from the fridge and began making scrambled eggs, having a casual conversation with Johnny almost forgetting that he was in her ear at the moment. When the eggs were done she plated herself up and sat down at the table. “I'm not really sure how else to feed you right now other than this so be careful” Jenna said as she took Johnny out of her ear and set him on the edge of the plate with a piece of egg.

    Johnny grabbed pieces off and started eating while Jenna scooped up mountains and brought them to her face, causing Johnny to be a little fearful about what would happen where he to be accidentally scooped up with those eggs. Shaking the thought from his imaginative mind he continued eating til Jenna had finished and his small piece was mostly gone. Jenna picked him up and set him back in her ear while she cleaned up and she made up a plan of what they should do about the current situation they found themselves in. They decided that the best course of action would be to see a doctor about Johnny's current condition and see if there was a medical solution, so Jenna went and got her socks and shoes on and got in her car to drive to Johnny's doctor to ask her about what to do.

    The traffic was mild so they got there relatively fast and Jenna walked into the building, she went up to the receptionist's desk.

“Hello ma’am how can I help you?” The young looking woman asked in a cheery tone.

“Hey, um, I need to see Johnny Stevensons doctor, it's an emergency” Jenna said as she tried not to sound crazy by saying something that would get her kicked out.

    “Of course ma’am I’ll just need you to fill out this small form so we can get him checked on” and the woman handed Jenna a small questionnaire to fill out. She quickly filled it out and gave it back to her. “The doctor will be with you shortly” the woman said and Jenna sat down in the waiting room anxiously, whispering to Johnny to try and keep calm. After a few minutes a woman that appeared to be in her late twenties to early thirties walked out from behind the double doors next to the desk upfront and called out.

“Stevenson” Jenna stood up and walked over and the women looked at her questioningly, “where's Johnny?”

    “He's right here” Jenna whispered and showed the doctor her finger to reveal the small child sitting on it.

“My word, what happened?”

    “Can we talk in the room?” Jenna asked and the women walked her to a room and closed the door. “We don't know what happened, he just went to sleep and woke up only half an inch tall” Jenna said.

    “I've never seen anything like this before, I'm not even sure that this kind of thing is even possible,” the doctor said as she looked at the boy.

    “Is there anything you can do doctor...”

    “Doctor Rachel Klent, and I'm not sure. This could be some sort of new virus strain, a strange mutation, or even some new technology, I wouldn't even know where to begin” Dr. Klent said as she studied the boy.

    “We have to do something, we can't just leave him like this!” Jenna said as she seemed to be getting desperate.

    “I have an idea, an old colleague of mine is a scientist that works with not yet released technology, he might be able to help, come with me and we can explain the situation.” Dr. Klent said and motioned for Jenna to follow as she left the room.

    Jenna sat Johnny down on the bed and kneel down a little so she was level with him. “I'm going with Dr. Klent, you stay here. I don't feel safe moving around too much with you, I don't want to risk you falling and getting hurt or lost.” Jenna said as she left the room with the Doctor.

A few minutes later the door opened and the small child looked up to see a nurse escort someone inside.

    “The Doctor will be right with you” she said before leaving and a woman in her mid thirties walked in with what appeared to be her 10 year old daughter in a school uniform holding her stomach. She approached the bed and Johnny screamed up at her but it fell on deaf ears as the girl's butt landed directly on top of him.

Chapter End Notes:

If you guys enjoy my stories consider subscribing to my Patreon