- Text Size +

Norra and Anne got out of the car and headed into the school, Anne went to talk with some friends before class and Norra went to her classroom to set up her lesson for the day. Meanwhile Frank struggled inside of his daughter's stomach, luckily not burning from the acids, but still having an unpleasant time as he beat at the walls of the fleshy prison he was held in.    Anne hadn't really noticed her fathers attempts however as she went on with her day and sat down for her first lesson of the day. After a short time Frank had managed to strike a nerve as when he hit the wall, he felt everything around him shake and convulse and could hear a wince of pain from his daughter, feeling bad about it but reassuring to himself that he needed to do this, Frank kept hitting the nerve, sending spasms throughout the stomach. Anne felt this pain in her gut and raised her hand to go to the nurses office, her mother arriving shortly after and the two of them headed to the hospital and Anne sat on the bed while her mother stood behind her and rubbed her back.

Johnny was scared but he was alive underneath this unaware girl, he struggled but was unable to move as he heard the girl above groaning in pain and just hoped that she wouldn't let anything out of her backside.

Shortly after a doctor came in and checked Anne and determined it to be a stomach bug and gave her an antiviral medication and sent them on their way. Anne and her mother decided it best to head home for the day and see if she feels better in the morning. Jonny had gotten caught on the girls underwear and was unintentionally brought with her to the giantesses home. Norra called the school to inform them that Anne would be taking the rest of the day and tomorrow off to recover and that she would be staying the rest of the day to keep an eye on her just in case. Anne took the medicine and headed up to her room to rest and slipped off her school uniform and put on some pajamas before laying down clutching her stomach.

Johnny struggled to get free but some stray fibers had wrapped around his little limbs and kept him trapped on the panties of this girl he didn't know and he started to panic. If he couldn't get her attention, he might be stuck like this forever. He was focusing on escaping when suddenly the light around him grew brighter and he could see that the skirt was no longer blocking his view and he saw that he was in this girls room. Before he could struggle more however he saw her pajama bottoms get pulled over him before he felt the girl lay down on her stomach and the light got dimmer, he assumed she put a blanket over herself.

Dr. Klent called her friend on her computer to see if he knew anything but when it connected his assistant was on the other end.

“Hey Rachel! It's been awhile, how have things been?” the assistant asked.

“Pretty good, hey is Ryan there? I need to ask him something.”

“No he wasn't in when i got here, which is a bit unusual” the assistant said as she gazed into the lab behind her and put her hand on her chest. “It really sucks since I wanted to show him this new tattoo I got” she said as she showed off a small butterfly tattoo on her breast.

“Okay well let him know to call me as soon as he can for me”

“Ya no problem”

“Thanks Claire” and Dr. Klent disconnected from the call.

“Shit, now what do we do?” Jenna asked as she nervously twisted her hair with her finger.

“We’ll just have to watch over Johnny until Ryan calls me and I can discuss this with him, and hopefully get some answers on how to help johnny.” Dr. Klent said as her and Jenna headed back to the room, spotting the mother and daughter just as they were leaving, causing panic to run through both women as they rushed into the room to look for the tiny boy they left in there.

Chapter End Notes:

If you guys enjoy my stories consider subscribing to my Patreon