- Text Size +

I was apprehensive about seeing my aunt again after what happened a few days prior. It still played with my mind; was it all a dream or not? It all felt so surreal. I mean, a witch? Pfft. I figured I was just so exhausted and in a major state of horniness at the time that my mind made it all up. However, I think that was just some sort of mental protection at the time because it was very real. Aunt Tara made sure to to drive that fact home...


---


It was a lazy afternoon at home when I heard the front door open wide. I felt a chill run down my spine when I heard my aunt's voice rang through the quiet house. I was the only one home at the time since my mom and sisters were out doing their own thing. I hesitantly walked out of my room to see my aunt standing there at the end of the hallway, holding two containers. 


"Hey! Where is everyone?" she asked.


"Out for the time being," I said as I slowly approached her. "What are those?"


"Oh, I just got your mom and I some frozen yogurt. I figured she'd be back home by now."


"N-No, not yet." Just hearing my aunt bring up my mom brought up the memories of a few days ago. I must have subconciously done something as I remembered because Tara caught it. That devilish grin she makes spread across her face.


"So~ have you been thinking about your mom's body again?" she said in a seductive tone.


"W-W-What?" I stammered. Whatever mental blocks I had formed crumbled fast. 


"Did you not like being her towel?" she cooed. 


"That was really real?"


"Duh! Did you think that was a dream?"


I felt cold. That was all real. My aunt being a witch who can transform humans at will, who turned me into a beach towel for my adoptive mother's near nude body to sun bathe on. My face began to turn red as I began remembering all the specifics of her body up against me. Aunt Tara began to giggle.


"Yes, that really happened. Tell me, how were her nipples?"


My eyes shot up to her. I opened my mouth but I had no words. She continued.


"Or what about as she sat on you? Or how about..." he demeanor changed to a more serious tone, "How about when she *used* you to dry herself."


"U-Use.."


"Yes. That's an easy way to get close to her without her knowing. She can't exactly use you as you are now."


My body began to tingle at the thought. Use?


Sitting the containers on the table, Tara walked up right to me, brushing her boobs up against me. I could tell she was not wearing a bra beneath her green tank top. She brought her lips to my ear and whispered.


"What do you say? Want to be used again?"


I couldn't move, as if I was under some sort of spell. I felt a tightness in my pants as she rubbed her hand against it. With a big smile on her face, with her free hand, she snapped her fingers.


That strange feeling of my body morphing overtook my senses as I felt myself dwindling down in size, everything twisting and contorting. It was over in a moment but it felt like an eternity. As I regained control of my sight, I found myself resting on my aunt's large hand attached to her even larger body. She lifted me up to her face, her voice louder than the previous time she transformed me. 


"So how do you feel?" 


I couldn't move, let alone speak. All I had was my thoughts and senses. 


"Oh, right, you can't exactly speak when like this. Let's go find a mirror."


With each step she took, I could see my now larger house fly by fast. Directly above are Tara's bouncing breasts; her nipples hardening. As she enters into the bathroom, she extends her hand towards to mirror to reveal what she has turned me into.


A spoon.


If I could blink in astonishment, I would have. It took my mind a moment to register what this means for me. Spoons ultimately have one destiny, to scoop food and be put inside a person's mouth, and in this case, my mother's mouth. To be lathered by her tongue, to be sucked on as I slip out past her thick, luscious lips. I began feeling hot thinking about it. My aunt snickered as if she could read my mind. 


As she gripped my body more tightly, I could tell my senses were different from when I was a towel. The handle was my body while the spoon itself was my head. As she walked us to the kitchen, the sound of the front door opening could be heard. My aunt brought me up towards her lips.


"Perfect timing."


She quickly grabs another spoon from the cupboard and grips it tight against me. Turning around, I see my mother standing in the archway. It was a hot and humid day out, and the sweat dripping down her curves was proof of that. Despite wearing bun-hugging shorts and a loose, low cut blouse, the heat was just too much.


"Hey, how long have you been here?" Maria asks as she wipes sweat from her forehead and spits out her gum into the trash.


"Only a few moments."


"Did Wes come out of his room?"


"No, he's taking a nap, but I have something you need."


"Oh?"


Tara points to the table where she sat down the containers of frozen yogurt.


"You're a life saver," she sighed in relief.


"I figured on a hot day like this, we both could use a cold snack. Here." 


She offers my mom a spoon, that spoon being me. As her giant hand grasps me tight, I could feel just how hot she was from being outside. As the two giant women begin walking towards the living room, my mom held me just below her breasts. From beyond the soaked blouse that clung to her jiggling boobs, I could see the underside of her face. I felt insignificant. 


As they sat down on the couch, Maria wasted no time opening up her container of frozen yogurt and she quickly dug me in deep the freezing snack. I instantly felt the cold shoot through my body the moment after my 'head' was buried in deep in the strawberry flavored snack. It was like getting a brain freeze, but nearly 10x worse. I felt the strain in my neck as my mom used me to scoop up a portion of her treat. The brain freeze intensified as I was hoisted upward and the warmth emanating from my mother's breath juxtaposed it. Through the thick yogurt, I could see the large, wide open maw that belonged to her. Her pearly white teeth hiding behind her full lips slowly appeared the closer I got. Her bright, moist pink tongue was already salivating as she was eager to take the first bite. As I passed by her lips, the air became humid. The residual minty flavor from her gum was still very much present as it dominated her breath. Not sure how that will mix with strawberry, but I doubt she cared. 


I felt a feeling like lightning going down my spine as I made contact with her warm tongue. I could feel every tastebud as they lightly rub against my "head." I felt her lips clamp down on my neck as the air pressure changed intensely as she sucked down on me and her frozen yogurt. The warmth, the taste, the pleasurable moans, I could sense it all clearly. The brain freeze I had went away as my mother warmed me back up. The sensation of her taste buds amplified as she began to pull me out, using her lips to seal the yogurt in her mouth. Her luscious lips press down hard on me as I slip out. 


The air quickly cools back down as I fully exit her mouth. As she lowers me back down, I watch her suck on her yogurt as she lets out satisfied moans. In no time at all she plunges me back into the freezing treat, causing chills to envelop me once more as if this was a repeat. Both my mom and aunt were chatting, but between being dug in deep in the frozen yogurt or being thrust into my mom's awaiting mouth, I could not catch much of anything from their conversation. I'm not sure of how much time had past before she scooped out every last bite. 


My mind was a whirlwind from just being used as a spoon. The simple act of scooping and transporting to an awaiting mouth was strenuous. But there was more that I was not expecting. As the two women walked back into the kitchen, they tossed out their empty containers and then my mother tossed me into the sink. The sense of vertigo I felt from being thrown and clanging hard on the metal surface jarred me. The spoon my aunt used crashed beside me. I had expected her to secretly pull me out and revert me, but she didn't. She and my mom walked away. I tried to scream to her, but it was all in vain. Again, I was a spoon, and spoons don't speak. 


For the longest time, I sat in the empty sink among the other used dishes, waiting to be cleaned. Simple items such as cups towered over me. They had more of a presence than me. From the confines of the sink I could hear voices from my family echo through the house, every foot step lightly shook the surface beneath me. A sense of claustrophobia washed over me; growing ever stronger with each passing moment. The sunlight in the house slowly began to fade. 


The kitchen light snapping on caught my attention as I felt more vibrations from foot steps. I was expecting Tara to come get me, but instead it was my mom. She swapped out of her sweat drenched shirt and is just wearing her red bikini top, trying its best to hold back her breasts. The swaying of her boobs had me so mesmerized that I didn't realize she was pulling out all the dirty dishes and filling the other side of the sink until she latched her fingers onto me. In an instant, I was whipped upward and dropped into hot, soapy water. My vision became blurry as I sunk to the bottom, the extreme heat of the water making it feel as if my core was ready to burst into flames. I quickly thought about how I was about to drown, but as a spoon, I had no reason or way to breathe. However I could smell the dish soap. 


The water was constantly disturbed as my mother aggressively washed the dirty dishes all the while I soaked in the soapy water. Multiple plates and cups ran through the motions until it was my time. Her big fingers tightly grip my body and pulls me from the water. I see her massive form for just a moment before she slaps the dishtowel around my head. The fabric presses harshly against me as she vigorously wipes me clean from her saliva coated frozen yogurt, now saturated with soapy dishwater, all of which is coated on me. With each rubbing squeeze, it feels as if my mother is asserting her dominance, proving how much control she has over me, when it reality, she was just simply cleaning me off. Little did she know that her adopted son is currently in her hands and not in his bedroom taking a nap.


The soapy cloth whips from my face revealing the world around me once more. However my vision became a blur once more as my mom quickly plunged me into the rinse water, pulled me back out and dropped me head first into the strainer next to my fellow utensils. From the small drain hole, I could still see my goddess of a mother finishing up the dishes. From my vantage point, I was once again mesmerized by her beauty. For a moment, those claustrophobic thoughts disappeared as I got to secretly admire her. Granted since I was spoon, I could not ...  thoroughly enjoy the view, but I still had my thoughts. Memories of being her towel were still fresh in my mind, and this time would be no different. As she went about her business in the kitchen, I gazed upon her. The subtle jiggles of her breasts as she moved about kept me captivated. Then before I knew it, the flicked off the light and walked out, leaving me in darkness. 


Many moments went by before I felt any vibration from someone walking in the house. They grew stronger and I was quickly pulled out from the strainer. I was expecting to be used again but I was met with the large face of my aunt. The smirk she had went from ear to ear. Quietly she transported me back to my room, locking the door behind her. She tossed me onto my bed then snapped her fingers. The tingling sensation of my body returning to normal was strong, but not nearly as strong of a boner once my transformation completed. Naturally I tried to shield it from my aunt's view, but she again used her bare foot to pushed my hands out of the way. But she did not stop there. Keeping her foot up, she placed it on my chest and pushed me onto my back. Dragging her toes against me, they came to a halt back at my groin. Every fiber of my being was going mental, even more so as she began kneading her sole on my crotch.


"So how was it?" she cooed softly, looking directly into my eyes.


Just like many times before, I opened my mouth but no words came out. Not only from the stress of transformation, but getting a through-the-clothes foot job from my aunt had my mind go wild.


"Awwww, was it that great?" she asked, putting more force onto her foot. 


I could only bring my hands up to my face in an effort to cover it as she continued.


"It must have been so wonderful for you to be used by your voluptuous mother, hmm? The way she sucked on you, gliding over her tongue. Did you like being inside her without her consent?"


Her words were driving me mad. Her soft voice acting as ASMR, the foot rubbing my penis, and now the visual memories of my mom's mouth and her towering form in the kitchen. My body began to shake uncontrollably. I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to fight the urges but my aunt kept tormenting me. I let myself and came hard, my head tossing back as my pants became soaked in semen. Having caused her nephew to cum, she giggled as she pulled back her moist foot. She stood before me, appreciating her handiwork. She leaned in closer.


"Do you like this?"


In a moment of weakness, I nodded. Ever since I became my mom's towel, my mind became warped. I remembered every detail of that day, and I began imagining what if I became other things to be close to my adoptive mother. Throughout the day, whatever I saw my mom interact with, I imagined myself being said thing. And now that I was used as her spoon, with my aunt urging me on, I just could not lie and shake my head no. I loved it. I want more of it.


Leaning in even closer, she kissed me on my forehead. "Perfect," she purred. "You remember our agreement, right?"


"...A-About not telling anyone?" I managed to squeak out.


"Mmhmm. You wouldn't want to lose the privilege of returning to human form. Tell me, would you want to stay as a spoon for all eternity?"


My eyes darted to hers. "I-Is that something you would do?"


"We~ll, I normally go for more something more, ... degrading."


I began to feel terrified at the prospects as I look at his innocent looking face. She continued.


"Perhaps in the coming days, I can let you live out what many untrustworthy men are going through at this very moment. It might make for a good reason as to why you should not betray my trust in you, my adorable little nephew."


As she snuck out of my room, I slowly sat up on my bed, trembling. I was equal parts thrilled and terrified at what lied before in the future. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please Leave A Review And Tell Me What You Thought About This Chapter.

Thanks For Reading!