- Text Size +

It was a chill evening several days after the last time aunt Tara transformed me. Every day since then, every time I saw my adoptive mother use a spoon or a fork, I felt weird. I could picture it in my head every time she took a bite: her warm cavernous mouth, her pearly white teeth, and her saliva laced tongue, all surrounding me. Each time, I felt the tightness in my pants with thoughts of the first transformation going through my head. I spent my time in the shower alleviating myself of these lustful thoughts, letting the drain take the evidence away.


As I stepped out of the bathroom, I saw my mom and two sisters lounging on the couch watching a movie. I suppose now is a good time to introduce my sisters.


First up is Hana. She hails from South Korea and moved here with her family when she was very young. I'd rather not go into details but she has gone through a lot. She was the first to be taken in my our mom when she was seven, a couple years before I came along. Sadly as it goes, the trauma from her past has made her near emotionless, but I always do my best to make her laugh just to see her smile. She just a month younger than me, and a few inches shorter standing at 5'-5". She has long, silky black hair that reaches all the way down her back, and normally has her bangs combed back. She's taken an interest in gymnastics, putting her slender, petite body to the test. 


Next is Mikala (or just Mika) who lived in Hawaii for half her life. I'm not sure of all the details myself but things were bad enough that she was separated from her family. Despite that, she's a super cheery person who wants nothing but everyone around her to be happy. Our mom adopted her a year after me when she was twelve. A few years older than me, she happily took up the role of an older sister. With darker, tanned skin and short dark brown hair, she dresses like a tomboy most days. She's always playing sports and rough housing, giving her quite the athletic build. 


I decided to sit down with them and join in on the movie. It was a Rom-Com so I didn't really pay too much attention. All three of them were engrossed in the movie, which my subconscious took advantage of. Despite jacking off in the shower just now, I had no post-nut clarity. Aunt Tara really has my mind abuzz. My eyes inspected each of the women, each in very little clothing as it was another scorching day. As my vision looked them over, thoughts of transformation took the forefront of my mind. Hana's ankle bracelet; what if I was that? Mom's toe ring; I could be that. Mikala's necklace; I could be at her cleavage. 


The sexual frustration was mounting again, causing me to shift how I was seated to conceal myself. Then the doorbell rang. 


"Oh," Maria said, "I'll get it."


"Nah," I interjected, "I'll get it." 


"Thanks," she said as I quickly exited the opposite direction.


As I made my way to the front hallway to the door, I made adjustments to my crotch to hide my boner. Satisfied, I open the door ... and it was Tara. My heart skipped a beat as that wicked smile appeared on her face. I knew she was scheming again, especially as I saw her eyes make their way down to my crotch.


"So it's not just your mom," she giggled. 


"S-Shut up," I tried to say defiantly, but still stuttered.


"I could see you from the window you know. You really need to learn how to conceal yourself better so the whole neighborhood doesn't know."


I could feel the blood rush to my face as she continued to torment me with her words. 


"Why are you here anyways?" I asked, "Are you here to mess with me again?"


"What? Your aunt can't just come and pay a friendly little visit?"


"Your last friendly visit turned me into a spoon."


"And you loved every moment of it," she said softly as she got closer to me. "You love being used, don't you?"


I felt my breath go away upon hearing her words. Just the thoughts from a moment ago sprang back to mind. Tara looked straight into my eyes, smirking. She brought her lips to my forehead and give it a kiss, then everything went black.


---


I woke up in a shock, like someone struck me. I tried to get up, but I couldn't move. It felt as if my eyes were wide open but everything was pitch black. I continued to try to move, but that's when I noticed that my body felt different. Then it dawned on me after what happened before I passed out. Tara must have transformed me again, but as to what? I don't know. I lost track of time as I laid in the darkness. I have no idea where I am, but it doesn't feel like I'm in a cramped space. All I could do was just wait.


Eventually, I felt the ground beneath me begin to rumble alongside hearing foot steps. The door to the room I'm in swung open and the lights flicked on, blinding me momentarily. I then got a glimpse of where I was: the shower. Through the mosaic shower door, I could see the form of either my mother or sisters. My metaphorical heart (whatever it may be when I'm transformed) began to pound as I knew what I was about to see all the while the woman on the other side of this door fumbled around the counter top. Then I heard the toilet lid clack against the tank, soon followed by the sound of pee hitting the water. 


I felt awful as I was essentially invading their privacy, but at the same time, I felt aroused. I know Aunt Tara is just toying with me, or rather torment me, but these situations have afforded me the chance to be a voyeur, though I can't fully enjoy these scenarios while I'm not in human form. I know this will not be a last time I get transformed against my will, but there is a large part of me that longs for that, even if I vocally protest. The possibilities of what I can be to be close to my adoptive mother's body without her knowing filled me with lustful eagerness. 


The flushing of the toilet snapped me back to reality just as the door to the shower opened to reveal my mom. Only clothed in a long shirt that clearly does not have a bra underneath, she reached towards the faucet to turn on the water. As the water rained down, she retreated, closing the door. My heart only pounded faster and harder as I knew what was to come, and it only took a moment. The shower door opened once more to reveal the naked, beautiful form of my mother. If I could have came, I would have. 


From my perch, I could see all of her. It was common for me to see her in her swimsuit that covered very little of her, but now all was exposed. Her full, DD breasts swaying as she stepped in, and from between her thick thighs, I could just see her nether region. And of course, due to my size being much smaller than what I'm used to, she looks absolutely massive like the goddess that she is. Her beauty amplified as the water doused her; the light causing her to glisten. 


Any remnant of fear was gone as I watched her bathe herself. I could only imagine what Tara turned me into. Thoughts of me being her loofah made me excited to be used to wash every inch of her amazing body. Those feeling continued to amplify as she scrubbed her hair with shampoo, almost acting as if she's presenting her magnificent chest to me as her pert nipples begin to harden as the water rains down on them. I could just see her face from between her breasts as they continue to sway above me. She has no idea that I'm in here with her. 


Once she felt satisfied that she scrubbed every part of her hair, she stood underneath the shower head, allowing all the shampoo to wash away, traveling down her body down to her feet. I knew that I was next to assist in her bathing. I felt as if I was trembling, but then I watched her hand go past me to grab her loofah. As she applied her body wash to it, I was confused as to what I was. If not her loofah, then what am I? There's nothing else in the shower except for...


As I dread what I could be, my sight could not resist the massive woman before me wash herself. I felt jealous of the loofah as I traveled all around her body. It easily glid across her breasts and her tummy. I felt genuinely felt upset as I watched it explore her crotch and shapely legs, then finish off rubbing her butt. After rinsing and squeezing the loofah free from soap, she stood underneath the shower head again to wash off all the soap. Her freshly washed, wet body made my mind go mad. Then she grabbed something else from beside me, something I neglected to look at: shaving cream.


Raising her foot onto a built-in stand in the shower, she applied the cream onto her leg. Once she sat down the can, her hand then reached for me. Her fingers wrapped around me and pulled. For a brief moment, I saw myself in the mirror and it confirmed my suspicion.


I was a razor. 


I quickly descended downward towards her cream coated leg. She mercilessly plowed my head into the mess and began rubbing me upwards to her thigh. That's when a new sensation hit me. My head was the literal head of the razor and what do razors do? As I glided up her leg, stubble, that would have been negligible to any normal person, began to bash up against my razor blades. Saying that they were my teeth would be more accurate. Most got caught in the lightly cherry scented cream, but some managed to become clogged inside of me. The taste and physical sensations were both disgusting and erotic. 


I could feel myself be pulled away, but the amount of shaving cream on my head blinded me. The torrent of water from the shower cleared me off, and I could see just in time my mother taking me back towards her leg. Again and again I traveled up her leg, slicing away the hair that threatens her beauty. With each pass, a hair or five gets stuck inside me, with the flooding water only getting some of them. It messes with my mind as I could constantly feel them. I only got a moment's break as she sat me down to prepare her other leg. I had a job to do and that was to clear her shapely legs from obnoxious hairs. 


After what felt like hours, every square inch of her legs are free from protruding hairs. After washing me off again, I was whipped down hard onto the corner of the shower's shelf. After a few painful whacks, she sat me down. I could only assume she tried to clear my head from any loose hair. In a daze, I watched her mesmerizing ass as she exited the shower, closing the door behind her. This moment of peace as she continued to ready herself for the day allowed me to fantasize about what I just went through. The close, erotic proximity of it all drove me crazy. I wanted more but she only needed to do her curvy, smooth legs.


The dimming of the lights and the closing of the door knocked me out of my lustful trance. I found myself sitting in the darkness once more. I went back to my fantasies, but only for a few moments. I could feel the rumblings of footsteps coming closer. It must be aunt Tara to come and get me. I can only imagine what she will say to me once she retrieves me. However once the door swung back open and the lights flicked on, I heard an unexpected voice. 


"I'm going to be la~te!"


It was Hana!


I could hear the rustling of clothes being removed from the other side of the shower door, along with the sound of water rushing in the sink. All the while she's hustling to brush her teeth, I'm panicking. This whole transformation embarrassment was meant to be solely focused on my adoptive mother and no one else, yet that starting to look like to not be the case anymore. Was Tara too slow, or did she plan this? I guess it was no secret to her that even my perverted thoughts involved my sisters. She totally wanted me to bare witness my sister's bare bodies.


Then it finally happened. The shower door whipped opened and I saw Hana's nude form. Her pale, flawless skin, her small breasts adorned with small pink nipples, her slender tummy; I saw everything. I initially wanted to reject the sight, but I couldn't, I just could not. This was an opportunity I could not afford to pass up. I happily watched my younger sister quickly bathe herself as she must be running late to get to her gymnastics class. As she continued to wash herself, she turned around to give me a good look at her backside. Her slender curvature was something to marvel at. My subconscious was screaming, hoping that she would grab and use me, but through my thorough inspection, there was nary a hair to be seen. 


In record timing, Hana turned off the water to signify that her shower has concluded. Opening the shower door and grabbing her towel, she quickly exited, closing the door behind her. I watched her mosaic silhouette scramble about the bathroom as she finished getting herself ready for her class. In just mere moments, she finished up and ran out, turning off the light behind her. 


There I was again, alone in the damp, dark shower. Having seen both my mother's and younger sister's bodies... I was in heaven. Granted Hana did not use me, the sight alone made my mind go wild. She's a girl who likes to stay indoors more than outside in the humid heat, so any tan she would get would be minimal. Her skin care is on point, leaving zero blemishes on her skin, leaving it almost doll-like. Seeing her in her naked glory was breath taking, and I couldn't wait to be human again to re-live this scene. 


Then the bathroom door flew open, and the light turning back on. Wasting no time, Mikala is ready for her shower. My heart pounded with anticipation as she readied herself on the other side of the shower door. Through the door I could see her remove her clothes and turn towards me. Then once the door whipped open, I was in awe. Her massive athletic body, her bikini tan, sizable breasts. If I had a nose, it would be bleeding. As she stood under the raining shower head, her body began to glisten, amplifying her beauty. Her thick, light brown nipples begin to erect as the water rushes past them. Then I heard a new noise echo within the shower. I could just see past the edge to see that she's peeing! She let out a sigh as she relieves herself. She laughs to herself as she finishes up, and begins slather water over herself. Beyond the remnants of the soaps used by both Maria and Hana, the scent of Mika's pee wafts through the air, slicing through the nice scents.


A normal person would be aghast at the sight and smell, let alone urinating in the shower. Me, however, as my psyche is breaking, found it extremely fucking hot. The voyeuristic adventure of seeing my family while they are at their most vulnerable made my whole body tingle in excitement. Neither of them knew that I am in the shower with them, masquerading as a razor, watching them bathe all their regions. And as I watch Mikayla wash her hair, I could see short hairs growing on her armpits, and I practically begged for her to use me. 


Once she rinsed out her hair, it happened. Her massive hand reached directly towards me. It all happened in a flash. Bypassing the shaving cream altogether, I was plowed directly into Mikala's pit. The scent of sweat yet to be properly washed away was abundant. So not only did her armpit hairs swarm me, so did the thin layer of sweat as it invaded the inside of my razor head. The taste was strong and salty, yet it was all my broken mind wanted. I am nothing more than a tool to help my mother and sisters maintain their beauty. As Mikala continued to stroke me through her sweaty pits, filling me with sweat infused hairs, I did not protest in the slightest. 


Once she was done and I was stuffed, like our mother before her, she whapped me on the corner of the shower's shelf, knocking out most the hair so the shower can whisk them down the drain at her feet. While in a daze, I watched her pour bodywash on herself and wipe every inch of her body. As I lie on the shelf, I just gazed upon my goddess of a sister, inspecting her body. Not as flawless as Hana's as she spends most of her days outdoors and rough housing with the others in the neighborhood, her tan lines complimented both her body and personality. Her round ass protruded out proudly, with the outer portions tanned and the center slightly more pale. My mind wanted things to go further, much much further. 


Once the squeak of the faucet turning off rang past my ears, my trance subsided as I watched Mikala exit. In only a mere moment, she dried herself off, threw on her clothes then went about her day. I once again found myself alone, free to let my thoughts run wild.


---


What felt like an eternity but in actuality was an hour, I could faintly hear my aunt's voice echo inside the house. The woke me up from my fantasies as I knew Tara had to be coming to get me. And my hunch was correct as she opened the shower door. Her eyes immediately lock on to me. Her devilish grin and devious eyes greeted me as she went to grab me. With her other hand, she sits a razor down that looked exactly like me. 


"So," she whispered, her breath enveloping me, "Did you have fun?


Of course I couldn't say a word. But I would be lying if I said no. My heart yearned for more. Seeing the smug look on Tara's face only heightened those cravings as I knew she would not stop doing this. 


Lowering me down towards her side, she slipped me into her tight, shorts pocket that hugged her hips. As she walked, each step tightened the fabric around me, digging me into her. The warmth of her body soaked through and washed over me. I was losing myself. After several moments, she pulled me out from her pocket and I found that we were in my room. She nonchalanty tossed me onto my bed. With a snap of her fingers, my body began to warp until I was human again, but I was entirely naked. On top of that, I was fully erect, but I did not try to hide it. Tara could only giggle.


"Looks like you enjoyed being used, huh?" she said as she approached me. 


She knelt down, putting herself eye level with my cock. She extended her finger out, scratching the frenulum with her nail. I felt a shock of electricity course through my body with each stroke. She pursed her lips and blew on it. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as she continued her torment. 


"Go on, beg. Beg for more. Beg me to make you nothing but the tool you truly are."


My body began tensing up. My mind was on autopilot, running off pure lustful energy. "P-Please!" I nearly shouted, "I'll doing anything! Do what you will with me!"


"Perfect," she cooed with a sly smile. 


With a kiss to my to my member, I exploded. Every fiber of my being was on fire as I had the best orgasm ever. As I lifted my head up, breathing heavily, I looked at Tara. She stood up, looking down at me. 


"Per~vert," she chided playfully. "I hope you're ready."


With another giggle, she turned and left my room. Despite having regained some clarity, I had no regrets. I was still hard as images from the shower were at the forefront of my mind. I chose not to concern myself for the future and just ran my hand down to my cock to relive the past couple of hours. 

Chapter End Notes:

After A Bout With Writer's Block, I Finally Finished This Chapter. I Hope You Enjoyed It. Please Leave A Review And Let Me Know What You Think.