- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's the beach episode

The summer heat continued to beat down on the suburbs. I could only lay in bed in only my underwear, relying on the box fan to keep me cool. The heat alone was bad enough, but my mind was overheating. My mind continued to deteriorate as all these past experiences being transformed still cycled though my thoughts. Granted, I love my step sisters as siblings, seeing them in their naked beauty in the shower made my heart flutter and my dick hard. It tried so hard to push out of my boxers as I continued to breathe heavily. Slowly, my hand made its way towards my crotch as the wind blowing against my bare skin amplified my feelings, that is until I heard my door knob start to turn. I immediately scrambled and sat up, slapping a pillow over my pulsing member.


As my bedroom door opened, I could see my adoptive mother standing in the doorway. She too was dying from the heat as I could tell by the way she was only clothed in a red bikini top and denim shorts than only hugged her ass. I began to worry the pillow wouldn't be enough to conceal my throbbing boner as my eyes discreetly scanned every inch of her curvaceous body.


"Can't beat the heater either?" she asked, breaking me out of my trance.


"Y-Yeah," I stammered. Maria walked into my room, her moist feet peeling off the wooden floor with each step, and sat down on the bed right next to me. With her being so close, I could see the glistening sweat rolling down her body. 


"Your aunt suggested that we all go to the beach today."


"Are we?"


"I think so. I would ather be at a crowded beach than indoors on a day like this."


"Yeah..."


Maria looked closely at the face of her adoptive son. "Is everything okay?"


That question caught me off-guard. "H-Huh? What do you mean?"


"It just seems like you've been distant, or rather your mind has been elsewhere."


"... ow could you tell?"


"Call it a mother's intuition. You've been my son for nearly a decade, I know the kind of person you are. If there is anything going on, you can always tell me, okay?"


"How could I?" I thought to myself as I sat next to my nearly naked mother figure. Because of Tara, I have been closer to her than I could ever imagine. Does she even know of Tara's secret? I figured it would be best to not bring it up and not be seen as clinically insane.


"Maybe going to the beach can help you clear your mind. We'll go in twenty minutes, okay?"


"Okay."


As Maria stood up and left my room, my sight was transfixed on her round ass as it swayed with each step. I don't know how I will be able to control myself in a public setting, however, Tara is going to be involved with this trip. I fear I will find myself transformed once again, but all the voices in my head also yearned for it.


---


The drive to the beach was cramped in my mom's sedan. She was driving with Tara riding shotgun, leaving me sitting between my sisters in the back. All the windows were down and the A/C on full blast, however the humid heat was unbeatable. During the entire ride, I tried my best to keep my thoughts calm, but it proved difficult as all the women in the car were already in their bikinis. I couldn't blame them, I was also wearing only my trunks because it was far too hot out. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see my step sisters breasts bounce and jiggle whenever they drove over any bump. And not only that, because it was so cramped, our bare skin were in constant touch which only added to my mental agony. Thankfully, I had the bag of beach supplies sitting on my lap.


After arriving, I found myself walking behind my family as I carried their bags, essentially giving me free reign to eye up each of the women's bikini clad bodies. As I zoned in on my adoptive mother's swaying ass, I thought back to that day when aunt Tara first transformed me into mom's beach towel. My adrenaline began flowing as my body wanted more while the voices in my mind protesting against it continued to fade away. Hana is in a blue one-piece swimsuit, with her back exposed, that is snuggly wrapped around her petite, pale-white body. Mika has her lime green bikini on, with the bottom slowly wedging itself between her cheeks with each step. While her arms and legs are tanned, her midsection is pale, due to all her Summer sports. Lastly, Tara had no shame as she sported a beige micro bikini that *just* covered her up. From the back, it looks as if she's walking in the nude. She looked back at me, and giving me a wink and a devilish smile. 


"It's gonna happen again," I thought to myself, equally excited and terrified. 


Picking a spot in the densely populated beach, I dropped down all the luggage, and began to set up the large umbrella. As I did this, the rest of my family laid out their towels and their belongings. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted bottles of suntan lotion and sunscreen. Tara picked up her bottle of lotion and gestured to me, "Can you help cover me up?" My heart began to pound before I overheard my mother.


"I can do that for you, Tara. You have a little too much real estate showing for Wes to take care of."


I wasn't sure if I should feel belittled or relieved that mom intervened. What I wouldn't do to grope and rub Tara's body though, but being in public and by my family? There is no feasible way I could do it. So as I coated myself, I watched my sisters, and mom and aunt help cover each other up. I could barely contain my growing erection as I sat on my towel, but seeing the other beach goers looking at my family, and by proxy me, I just barely managed to keep it hidden. I continued to try to keep calm, but I felt my hand being grabbed.


"Come on!" Mikayla said as she grabbed her my hand, yanking me onto my feet. "The water is going to feel great!" The sudden shock killed my boner in the knick of time as she pulled me up. Hana grabbed my other hand as both of my sisters dragged me into the water. Not only was it a relief that the water cooled my burning body, I could at least keep my groin hidden underwater as me and my sisters splashed water at each other.


Back on the shore, Maria and Tara watched the kids play as they lounged under the shade. A relieved, warm smile radiated on Maria's face as she saw her adoptive kids having fun with each other. Tara too was smiling, but for different reasons.


---


After nearly twenty minutes in the water, we made our way back onto the shore and took shelter under the large umbrella. Before I could even sit, Tara grabbed me by the wrist. "How about we get some ice cream for everyone?" I couldn't even answer as my witchly aunt pulled me away. Leading me to a secluded spot near the vendor stalls, out of sight of the public, she turned her attention to her me.


"Are you ready?" she asked with her alluring smile as she pulled me close. She pressed her nearly bare breasts onto me along with the rest of her body. The sensation of our skin making contact and her raging body heat merging with mine... She could easily feel my growing erection as it began to press onto her. "That's what I like to hear."


"B-But I didn't-" that all I could say as I felt the familiar sensation of my body beginning to morph. My aunt began to seemingly grow as she held her grip on me. As I finished transforming, my aunt held me up. 


"Your sisters are gonna to love this!"


"What did she turn me into now?" I thought to myself. Tara repositioned me at her side, pressed up against her thigh, as she went back towards the vendors. With each step she took, I felt the ripples of her flesh caress over me. I set my sights upward and got a good look of her underboobs, unapologetically bouncing with each strut as her micro bikini is only merely keeping her nipples covered. I was so transfixed on her breasts that I didn't realize that she had already bought ice cream cones for everyone, conveniently placed on a special cardboard tray.


"Looks like we could all use some ice cream," Tara announced.


"Sweet, thank you.." Maria said as her voiced trailed off, "Where is Wes?"


"Oh, he met up with a girl at the ice cream stand. They each got one and went in all the way over there."


"Wes? With a girl?" Mikayla scoffed. "I figured he would rather be a loner."


"How did he pull that off?" Hana laughed.


"Gee..." I groaned to myself internally, "Thanks for the vote of confidence you two."


"If that's so, then I'm happy for him," my mom said, "Maybe some time with that girl will help him put his mind at ease for awhile."


"What else do you have?" Mika asked, changing the subject as she took her ice cream.


"Ah, this?" she asked as she slapped me against her thigh. "I rented out their last boogie board."


"I'm a what??" I would have shouted if I had a mouth.


"Awesome! I call it first," Mika shouted.


"Aww, fine," Hana pouted.


"Now, now, don't be fighting over it girls," Maria lightly scolded her adopted daughters. 


"Okay, fine, Hana can have it first until I finish my ice cream."


Hana clapped her hands in excitement as she got up and grabbed me. Her grip sent a jolt through my body, and it gained strength as she hugged me up against her chest and tummy. Her petite breasts press into me as she makes her way back to the water. Last time I was transformed around her, I was a much smaller object which made her seem ginormous. This time, I'm practically the size of a small child, though much flatter, which makes it feel as if I am in fact a child being held. However, those feelings quickly faded as she waded into the water and laid on top of me. The juxtaposition of the cold water below me and the heat radiating off of my sister were night and day. And not just that either as her body weighed on me, the water was pushing up equally on me. It felt as if I was getting crushed like a sandwich. 


Under normal circumstances, being partially submerged underwater against my will would cause me to panic and thrash around to surface above the water. Of course, I'm a boogie board with no lungs, meant to entertain my sisters. It took me a few moments to quell those thoughts of drowning, even though I began to absorb water.


Hana began to paddle, causing her chest to press down more firmly on me. With each stroke I could feel her budding breasts dig into my fabric. Right now with my positioning, I would be lying on my back, and her chest would be rubbing up against mine. All the while she has no idea. I could barely contain my excitement as my thoughts went haywire. Having seen her naked in the shower, I knew what kind of body she has beneath her swimsuit. I could even smell the remnants of her body wash through the recently applied sunscreen because we were so close. As she rode the small waves, I did my best as a boogie board to keep her afloat, though it's not like I could do anything special but accept her warm embrace.


~


As Hana made her way back to the shoreline, Mika was approaching. "So how was it?" she asked.


"It worked wonders; way better than the ones we used to have."


If I could have smiled smugly at the praise, I would have.


"Oh really?" Mika said excitedly as she reached and pulled me away from Hana's grasp, tossing me onto the ground at their feet. Lifting her foot, she slammed her sandy sole down onto me. Sparks flew within me as she pressed the full force of her weight onto what would be my chest. Her foot shifted slightly, scraping the sand across me. My very core went berserk as she pushed us into the water as a wave was coming in. It was one thing to have Hana lay on me, it was another being under Mika's feet as she rode the wave. I had the perfect view of her muscular legs that led up to her well-toned ass. From this position, it once again made me feel I was nothing to my mom or sisters; that I was meant to be some form of tool for them, whether it be for fun or maintenance. The entire time Mika rode the waves, I was transfixed on examining her body as her toes continuously dug into me. I could taste her feet, which only made me want to viciously lick them despite being unable to.


I was so deep into my trance that I hadn't realized that Mikayla was losing her balance. As she fell, her foot launched me away from her. I didn't get too far before I hit something soft. Regaining my senses, I came to realize that soft surface was my adoptive mother's ass. She turned around to see the source of what hit her round posterior and looked down at me. Her hand gripped me and pulled me out of the water.


"Sorry mom!" Mika shouted as she splashed around the water, getting her bearings back.


"Are you okay?" Maria asked.


"Yeah, I'm fine."


"Say, Maria," Tara said, appearing from behind her, "You should give that boogie board a try."


"I don't know how to do it."


"It's simple, you just lay on it and paddle."


"Is that all?"


"Yeah," Hana said as she waded into the water with her melting ice cream in hand. "Just paddle and ride the waves."


"Alright, I'll give it a try."


My transformed heart began to go wild as my mom brought her leg over me and positioned my lower end between her legs. I could feel her thighs and ass cheeks as she sat down, conveniently where my crotch would be located. From my POV is was like she was riding me as a cowgirl. Then she began to lean forward. I could feel through the bikini her soft pussy, making my soul lurch. Having felt Hana's breasts earlier was like an appetizer, but now here came my mother's soaking breasts as the main course. Her tummy and boobs laid on top of me, and I could feel every square inch as her body covered me entirely. Her scent and heat took over all my senses as she began to paddle. However, she didn't properly place her body on top of me, and she fell into the water face first as I slid past her sun lotion laced body, shooting out from between her legs.


Tara caught me mid-air as I was flying straight at her. As she pinned me with her arm against her side, my mother emerged from the water, spitting water out from her mouth. 


"Omigosh! Are you okay mom?!" Hana freaked out. 


Instead of being upset, my mom just laughed as she pushed her hair away from her face. "Yes, I'm fine. The water feels great."


"So," Tara interrupted, "How about we play some volleyball?"


---


My aunt wasted no time, turning me into a volleyball from a boogie board when no one was looking. Becoming a smaller object, everyone around me seemed much larger. Finding a free volleyball net, my family divided into teams: my sisters versus my mom and aunt. 


"Hey," Mikayla said, " Should we go find Wes and his date and have them join us?"


"Yeah, we should!" Hana agreed.


"That's a wonderful idea," my mom chimed in.


"I don't think he'd want you all teasing him in front of her. We'll collect him later. Besides, I think we're evenly matched."


"No way," Mika chided, "Me and Hana are going to mop the floor with you."


"You're going to mop sand?" my mother giggled.


"N-No. Just serve the ball already!"


"Coming right up," Tara announced. Peeling me away from her thigh, she lifted me up in front of her. With a smirk on her face, "Have fun," she whispered. 


From underneath, her fist punched into me, throwing me high into the air. My entire body absorbed the shock from the blow, however: it hurt! All this time I've felt nothing pleasure from these transformations, I never gave it a thought about pain. Spinning  uncontrollably over the net, I managed to lock onto Hana, who was anticipating my arrival. With outstretched hands, I collide into her, once again being tossed into the air. My disorientation as I spun was so severe, I didn't see Mika jumping up, spiking me down with such a force, I thought my consciences' would dissipate. I'm only three hits in, and my body wanted it to end. My only saving grace from being spiked was my mother being in my path. She wasn't quite ready and missed me with her clasped hands. I bounced fiercely into her large breasts; their softness absorbing most of the shock. Though there was still enough force that I was repelled back over the net. Neither of my sisters were expecting this turn of events as I descended onto their courtside. Hana dove with an outstretched hand, but was too late. She managed to hit me, but I still pounded into the sand, bouncing back at the sandy feet of my mom and aunt.


Planting her foot onto my beaten body, digging in her toes, aunt Tara crossed her arms with a shit eating grin on her face. "What was that about mopping the floor with us?"


"Surely my boobs are no match for you," my mom laughed.


"Moooom!" Hana blurted out.


"Yeah, yeah, that was just luck. You won't be lucky a second time," Mika scoffed.


"We'll see about that." Removing her foot and positioning her toes under me, Tara flicked me up and caught me. "Hope you're ready for more!"


I wasn't quite sure if she was talking to me or my sisters as she revved up for another serve...


---


My mind was enflamed as my body seemingly pulsated in pain. I laid alone in the sand as my family were huddled together beside me. In the end, my mom and aunt reigned supreme, leaving my sisters to sulk in defeat mixed with embarrassment. By now, the sun was beginning to set, and even in my delirious state, I could tell my family was getting tired out. I couldn't quite make out what they were talking about as it all sounded like muffled speech to me. But my sight still worked and in an instant, I saw Mikayla's ass descending towards me, with her lime green bikini bottom entirely wedged between her cheeks. She didn't lower herself slowly either as her bare cheeks slam onto me, using me as a tiny chair for her to sit on. Her immense weight dug me into the sand as I felt her cheeks spreading over top. My mind was ready to melt as she smothered me.


"Alright, I'm beat," Mikayla sighed, "I'm ready to head back home."


"Same," Hana agreed, "I'm ready to take a long shower."


"I'm glad you two said that because I'm ready too," my mom said. "Let's get packed up and go find Wes."


"Let's get going then," Mika breathed as she stood up, picking me up along. 


Tara motioned to her to toss me over to her. By now, the motion sickness was an impossibility as I felt myself flying once more. I was met with her warm embrace once more as she snuggled me against her breasts. Carrying me like a child, she went back towards the secluded spot by the vendors. Sitting me on the ground at her feet, she snapped her fingers and I felt a jolt course through my body and I began to transform back to my normal self. I was sitting there, completely exhausted as my eyes were unintentionally locked onto my aunt's feet. It took my mind a moment to catch up before I had realized.


Before I could react, Tara brought her bare foot up to my face. I craned by eyes upward to see her seductive smile. She didn't say a word as I brought my attention back to her to wiggling toes, with the loose sand breaking free and falling down. She brought her foot even closer. My heart began to race as adrenaline rushed through my system. With a slight hesitation, I stuck my tongue out and licked her big toe. I mixture of flavors that flooded my taste buds were abundant. I licked again and again until I couldn't take it anymore and stuck her entire toe into my mouth. I lathered my tongue all over, tasting the sweaty saltiness of her skin, remnants of her sun lotion, the roughness of the sand that still clung to her flesh. I began sucking on her toe before she forcibly pulled it free from my mouth. I instantly looked up at her, and her smile has become even wider.


"You're such a good, obedient pet," she cooed as she patted my head. If my raging erection could have became harder, it would have. "Come on, my little boy toy, it's time to go home."


As she turned and walked away, my body cried for more. My mind was reaching a breaking point, and I was afraid of what I would do should it finally crumble. Seeing her near naked body sway as she strutted away, I wanted to violate her in the most degenerate way possible. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. 


It took several minutes to calm myself down before I finally got myself up from the ground and shuffled my way back to my family. As I caught up with them, they still chose to ride home in their swimwear. 


"So, did you get her number?" Hana asked.


"What?... Oh!" I nearly forgot about Tara's lie. "N-No, she, uh, lives far away from here. This was just a one-off thing."


"Booooring," Hana booed.


"Did you at least have fun with her?" my adoptive mother asked.


Fusing together the experiences I just went through... "Yeah, I would say so," I answered.


"Good!" she said happily. 


From behind, Mikayla wrapped her arm around me. "Look at you growing up and getting some action."


"Now hold on a second," I said to both myself and Mika. My mind was still fractured and feeling her skin rub up against mine nearly set me off again.


"Just kidding. But I'm glad you at least found yourself a girlfriend, even if it was just a one night stand."


"H-Ha..."


"Okay, let's go home before the mosquitos come out."


During the entire duration home, I had to work triple time to keep my mind at peace as the conditions were the same as before. The long shower I took when we finally got home was not long enough as I couldn't completely satisfy my raging erection. As I leaned up against the shower wall, watching my latest load go down the drain, the taste from Tara's toes still lingered in my mouth, keeping my libido going strong. The memories of being pushed up against my family's near naked bodies further added more fuel to the fire within me. I happened to look at a spare razor, triggering previous memories. I was losing myself to pure, unadulterated lust, as I continued to stroke myself again.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think!