- Text Size +

I felt my mom’s vaginal area warm up while I sat in her panties. It started getting very stuffy very fast. I knew that her vagina getting warm meant that she was getting turned on.

“I can’t believe he’s still attracted to us,” I heard my aunt tell my mom from in my prison.

“I can’t believe he’s attracted to us at all. We’re his family members, for God’s sake,” my mom exclaimed as she ate her breakfast.

“That’s true, too. But I’m getting excited about what kind of day we’re about to have with him.” What were they planning to do with me, exactly?

I continued to drench sweat inside my mom’s panties as her vaginal area got warmer and warmer. She seemed to be getting more and more turned on. After a while, I heard lips smacking. Did my mom and aunt just…kiss? My mom’s vagina started getting wet. I felt it when it began dripping on me.

“God, I want you,” my aunt said, I then felt her hand touch my mom’s vaginal area, specifically where I lay.

“Are you ready?” my mom asked.

“I’m so fucking hot.” My aunt was breathing heavily now. I felt my mom’s vagina shift as she stood up and began to walk. My body was so wet because of sweat and my mom’s juices, I began to slip inbetween her FUPA and her vagina.

“Mom! Help!” I started screaming. The weight of the FUPA crushing on top of me made it harder and harder to breathe. Before I could be crushed completely by my mom’s FUPA, I grabbed on to her pubic hair and pulled myself out, using all my might.

I was able to escape, but then flipped over and got tangled in the forest of pubic hair. I felt a thud as my mom sat down on the couch. I also felt her open her legs. I continued to attempt to escape from the forest I got tangled in.

“I’m still hungry, babe,” my aunt said to my mom.

“Come eat me,” my mom told her. My aunt got on her knees and grabbed at the side of my moms’ panties, pulling them down.

The air became much cooler as my aunt pulled my mom’s panties down. I was now face-to-face with my aunt’s giant face, basically staring into my mom’s vagina. She licked her lips and then came closer to me. I screamed as my aunt began to kiss all around my mom’s coochie.

My mom just moaned as my aunt kissed all around her crotch. She also began to lick the sides of my mom’s FUPA, which made the giantess moan louder.

As my aunt continued to kiss my mom’s FUPA and all around, she eventually kissed me. When she did, it was as if I got stuck to her bottom lip. I was lifted up into the air, untangled from my mom’s pubic hair. My aunt then went all the way up to my mom’s face and got closer. My mom pucked her lips as my aunt brought her face closer.

The two BBW giantess women began to kiss, me being pressed against both of their bottom lips. Just seconds later, my mom pulled her tongue out, licking my aunt’s bottom lip and me. I became stuck to my mom’s tongue and she then brought me into her mouth.

“I got him,” she said to my aunt, smiling. She then stuck me and her tongue into my aunt’s mouth. My aunt stuck her tongue in my mom’s mouth, and they began French kissing, me rolling between their tongues.

“He’s pretty tasty,” my aunt’s bellowing voice said as I was in her mouth. I was terrified being inbetween the two women’s mouths. My fear was one of them might eat me now. When they were done making out, I was in my aunt’s mouth.

“Who’s tastier? Me or him?” my mom asked.

“Only one way to find out,” my aunt said. She went back down to my mom’s vagina, sticking her tongue out as she got closer to the fat pussy.

When she stuck her tongue out, I was on it. I looked on as my aunt brought it closer and closer to my mom’s vagina, which was now in plain sight. I screamed as my aunt finally started licking my mom’s pussy.

“Oh, my God. Brandy,” my mom moaned profusely, grabbing my aunt’s head, and pushing it into her pussy so she couldn’t come up for air.

As my aunt licked I was dragged up and down my mom’s pussy, which was becoming more and more wet as my aunt continued to lick it all around. My aunt started moaning and giggling, too as she licked my mom.

After a few seconds, my mom told my aunt she was about to cum. My aunt licked a little longer before she brought her tongue back into her mouth and opened her mouth wide.

I was now stuck to my mom’s vaginal opening. The giantess pussy was shaking back and forth, sucking me in more and more before my mom let out one last moan and I was pushed hard by the wave of cum that came out of her vagina, into my aunt’s waiting mouth.

I felt into my aunt’s mouth along with the tsunami of cum that poured over me. Once my mom was done cumming, my aunt lifted her giant tongue, rubbing it along the roof of her mouth, before then curling it back. When she did that, I was sent flying down her throat. My aunt had just swallowed me after cleaning my mom’s cum off her tongue.

“You’re both equally tasty,” my aunt said after swallowing me whole.