- Text Size +

I cried out as I fell down my aunt’s throat, headed for her stomach. It was like going down a water slide into a pool of stomach acid. When I reached the stomach, however, I didn’t fall in her acids. I fell on a sticky surface. It was as if I was on a beach looking out at the ocean.

My aunt’s stomach grumbled. The sound was so loud to me, it hurt my eardrums. I also heard my aunt giggling. How was I even hearing anything inside this stomach?

“You were very tasty, Stephen,” I could hear my aunt say. “Can’t wait for you to come out of my butt so your mommy and I can have some more fun with you. That was hot, right? Me eating mommy’s pussy and her cumming on you? It was pretty hot to me.” she then let out an evil laugh.

“Aunt Brandy, why are you two doing this?” I asked. I never got an answer. Despite me being able to hear them, they couldn’t hear me.

After sitting around in my aunt’s stomach for a while, I began to hear other noises. The ground I was standing on also began to subside like bleachers being pushed inside. I was losing the ground I was standing on. I was going to fall into the stomach acid!

“No! I don’t want to be digested!” I cried. I continued to try and run toward the wall of my aunt’s stomach. Eventually, the ground was gone, and I tried to hold on to the wall, but I lost my grip and fell. This was it. I was going to die in my aunt’s stomach and be reduced to nothing but poop.

When I fell in, however, I didn’t feel any acid. It had all been drained out of my aunt’s stomach and I was now halfway stuck in her stomach, heading into her intestines. I couldn’t move my arms as they were stuck in the hole that led to my aunt’s intestines. How long was I to sit here?

I got my answer a few minutes later when I felt suction on the lower half of my body. I was then sucked through my aunt’s intestines like Agustus Gloop was sucked through the pipe after getting sucked in it in the Willy Wonka movies.

My journey came to an end when my feet hit a sticky substance. I couldn’t see any light, so I wasn’t sure if I had reached her butthole or if my feet had kicked a turd. The only thing left to do now was to wait for my aunt to go to the bathroom – or so I thought.

My hell inside my aunt wasn’t over yet. Shortly after my feet hit a turd, I felt something hit my head, as well. My aunt’s poop was about to cover me entirely!

“Wait! No!” I yelled out. I lifted my arms in an attempt to push the poop back up, but it then began to cover my arms. Resistance was futile now. The turd came over me completely, covering me in my aunt’s poop.

My aunt and mom had fallen asleep on the couch following their organismic adventure involving me, the tiny boy they had shrunk, after finding a story I had written about them being giant women. Now they were, and my aunt had just eaten my mom’s pussy, causing my mom to cum on me and force me into my aunt’s mouth. My aunt then swallowed me.

Hours later, my aunt began to feel the force on her butthole. It’s what woke her up from her slumber.

“Marla, he’s ready to come out,” she woke my mom up. The two giantess women went into the small bathroom located in the kitchen and locked the door. My aunt pulled her panties down and sat down on the toilet.