- Text Size +

“Come on out, Stephen!” my aunt said. She then began to push on her butt muscles, relaxing her butthole as she began to crown. The first large turd that fell from her butt made her butthole hurt and made her groan in pain. The turd made a huge splash into the toilet.

“Did he come out?” my mom asked.

“I don’t know. I’m not done yet,” my aunt told her. She continued to push on her butt muscles and then relaxing her butthole as the poop continued to fall out of her butt. Once she was done, she sighed heavily and began breathing heavy.

“Wow, that feels so much better,” my aunt said. She wiped her butt, then stood up so the two giant women could look into the toilet. They found the tiny man stuck halfway in a big piece of turd, staring up at them.

“Did you enjoy coming out of my big butt?” my aunt asked. “You definitely felt good to me.”

“We’re not done yet, either,” my mom added. “Mommy has to poop, too, and why waste water flushing you before I go?” my mom then sat on the toilet, blocking all light.

I couldn’t free myself from the giant turd I had gotten halfway stuck in. I was floating around, staring up at my mom’s fat, wrinkly butt. She farted into the toilet, the noise echoing all through the bowl. My mom moaned after farting.

“Oh, here it comes,” she said. I continued to look up – like I had a choice in the matter – as a log of poop began falling out from my mom’s butthole, coming straight at me. The turd hit the turd I was stuck in, breaking it in half. I still couldn’t break free, however.

More wet, bubbly farts filled the toilet and I could continue to hear my mom’s moans. The next thing that came out of my mom’s butt was squirts of liquid poop. Some of it hit me in the face. It smelled so bad, and I dare didn’t open my mouth so to get a taste of it.

“How’s that smell?” my mom asked, laughing. “Hope it smells good.” She farted again. Seconds later, another big turd fell from her butt, this one hitting me head-on, sending me into the cold water. It also broke me free of the turd I had come out of my aunt’s butt on.

I quickly re-surfaced and gasped for air, opening my mouth for the first time since my mom sprayed liquid poop on my face. I wiped my mouth and began to breathe in the smelly air. My mom then began to pee, her stream splashing water at me although it didn’t hit me directly.

Once she was done, she stood up and looked down into the toilet.

“Oh!” she exclaimed, waving a hand in her face. “God, Brandy. What did you eat?”

“Your tiny son,” my aunt answered. “What did YOU eat?” my aunt laughed as she also coughed after smelling the mess the two giantess women made in the toilet.

“I don’t know, but it felt good coming out. Makes it even better pooping on my tiny son.”

“Okay. Let’s fish him out and continue our fun,” my aunt said.