- Text Size +

I couldn’t imagine what other hell these two giantesses were going to put me through. After fishing me out of the toilet and cleaning me in the sink, my mom brought me to her face.

“I hope you’re having fun, Stephen. This is what you wanted after all, according to your fantasy,” she said. I had written about it, yes. I just never expected it to become my reality.

The two giantess women left the bathroom and headed back up to the bedroom. I had a bad feeling what was to come next, although I knew it was exactly what was about to come.

My mom put me on the bed, the two giant women towering over me now.

“You’ve seen us in our bra and panties. You’ve seen mommy with no panties. Now, get ready to see all of us,” she said to me.

She began to pull her bra over her head, letting her boobs fall out and slap against her chest. She was completely naked now. My aunt joined her, taking her bra off.

My mom’s boobs were much bigger than my aunt’s,
although both had decent-sized boobs. I was in complete awe now. One of, if not my first ever giantess fantasy, was these two BBWs being completely naked and mega-sized in front of me. Now, again, it was my reality.

My mom came over to me, her fat pussy right over me. She began rubbing her vagina, moaning.

“Brandy, I’m getting horny again,” she said to my giantess aunt. My aunt came over to my mom and then put her own hand down near my mom’s vagina, hovering her hand over it.

“Wow, you’re so warm,” she said. My mom then put her hand over my aunt’s vagina.

“You’re warm, too. Are you horny?” my mom asked
seductively.

“Oh, you know I am.” The two women then looked down at
me. I was pitching a tent now. I had been scared this entire time being shrunken in front of these two women, but now that I realized I was living out a fantasy, I was getting completely turned on from these two acting the way they were.

“Come here, you,” my mom said, picking me up once
again. She then brought me to her mouth and kissed me. “Want to kiss your nephew goodbye?” she asked my aunt.

Goodbye? What the hell did that mean?

My aunt lowered her giant face to me and kissed me. She then lay sideways on the bed. She began rubbing her vagina.

“Enjoy the ride, baby. Mommy and Aunt Brandy love
you,” my mom said. She then crawled on the bed herself and lowered me down to my aunt’s vagina, legs first. My aunt opened her legs and then opened her vaginal opening.

My mom stuck the lower half of my aunt’s body. My aunt began to moan as soon as I was inserted inside her.

“Come to momma!” my mom said. I was able to look up
from my new prison as my mom opened her legs and her vagina came my way, eventually covering the entire top half of my body. The two BBW giantesses were scissoring with me in the middle.

My entire body was now being crushed by two vaginal
walls. I could hear the moans from both giantesses, but I couldn’t see anything because my mom’s pussy was so fat, it blinded me.

I was beginning to feel like I was being thrusted back
and forth faster and faster as the two women readied to finish. I felt my bones being completely crushed as the two giantesses began breathing heavily.

The last thing I heard was “oh, my God!” from my mom
as both women exploded with cum, covering me with both of their thick coating of cum. The two women lay on their backs after ejaculating, catching their breath. I was immobile, still stuck between the two giant vaginas.

A few minutes later, a small gap formed between the
two women and I slipped out of my mom’s vagina, falling on to the bed. I was still so covered in cum, I was still immobile.

I tried to open my eyes, but it felt like I had a whole bottle of soap in my eyes. I pulled my arm up as hard as I could to wipe my eyes with my forearm. Once my eyes were cleared, I was able to open them.

My mom and aunt lay there a few minutes more before
they sat up.

“Your son is such a good dildo. Oh my God,” my aunt said.

“He felt amazing,” my mom agreed. “I have to pee now.
Shall we go back to the bathroom?” my aunt shook her head no, looking down at me. “Peeing with him in the toilet doesn’t guarantee we’ll pee directly on him.” My aunt let out an evil chuckle that resembled Ursula’s from The Little Mermaid.“

So you’re okay with me peeing on your bed?” my mom asked.

“Of course,” my aunt answered. My mom then got on her
knees and overshadowed me with her vagina.

“You’re so messy, Stephen. You need a shower,” my mom
said, laughing. She then proceeded to pee right on me, sighing as she did. My aunt joined her, both giantesses hitting me with a stream of piss.