- Text Size +

Once they were done peeing, my aunt took the bedsheets and blanket off, putting them in the washing machine. My mom picked me up and held me to her face.

“Mommy’s jealous that Aunt Brandy got a chance to eat you. I want my chance to see how you really taste and how you feel going into my belly,” she said.

“Mom! Please! No! I don’t want to be eaten!” I cried. I began to kick around, hoping to escape my giantess mom’s grip of me. It was to no avail, however.

“Isn’t that too bad? I’m your mother, and I’ll eat you if I want. I’m bigger than you, after all.” My aunt came back into the room and the two giantess women kissed.

“Ready for breakfast?” my aunt asked.

“Yes I am,” my mom answered. The two went downstairs. My aunt began cooking breakfast for herself.

“What would you like, Marla?” she asked my giantess mom.

“I’m just going to eat a bowl of cereal with a little something extra in it,” she said, laughing at me. I began to cry.

“Mom! Please don’t do this!” I begged.

“Sorry, sweetie. But mommy’s hungry,” she said. “I won’t eat you just yet. I want to give you one last treat before I eat you.” she put me on one of the chairs in my aunt’s dining room, then stepped up on the chair and overshadowed me with her bubble butt.

“Your favorite part of me, right?” she asked, smacking her butt. “Enjoy!” she said, then sat on me, squishing me with her mountains of fat.

“Where’s Stephen?” my aunt asked as she brought her breakfast over to the table.

“Under my butt. I’m giving him a blissful feeling under my butt before I eat him,” my mom told her. My mom’s stomach began grumbling then. She lifted her butt and let out a wet bubbly fart. She moaned as she farted, then brought her butt back down on me and rubbed her butt on me.

“I know you love that, my baby boy,” she said, rubbing her butt on me. She let out a few more farts and continued to rub her bare-naked butt on me, both giantess women laughing.

After a few more minutes, my mom lifted her butt one last time and peeled me off her buttcheek. She then went into the kitchen, took a bowl out of the cabinet and put me in it. She grabbed a box of Cheerios, the milk from the fridge, and sat back down at the table.

She poured the Cheerios and milk into the bowl, laughing out loud as she did. She then began to dip her spoon into the cereal, waiting for the moment that she scooped me up.

I avoided being scooped up until the end. There were only three pieces of Cheerios left. When my mom placed the spoon under those final three pieces, she finally had me. I was in the middle of one of the pieces of cereal. I looked up to see my mom’s face getting closer and closer.

“NOOO!!!!” I cried. My mom chuckled and licked her lips.

“I hope you taste as good as your aunt says,” my mom said. She slowly brought the spoon closer to her mouth, opening it just as slowly.

“Mom! Please! Don’t eat me!” I cried one last time before my mom placed the spoon in her mouth and closed her mouth. She pinned me to the roof of her mouth as she slipped the spoon out of her mouth. She then swallowed, sending me down her throat into her giant belly.

“You’re right, Brandy. He is tasty,” my mom told my aunt. She then let out a burp as she did almost every time she ate.

Unlike it was with my aunt, when I fell into my mom’s stomach, I fell into the stomach acid. My skin burned like nothing I’ve ever felt before and I eventually lost consciousness. I never made it out of my mom’s stomach alive.

When she pooped me out and didn’t see me, she simply said “at least he died doing what he loved most – being inside of me.”