- Text Size +

After Alexis shrunk me, she kept me in her bellybutton for quite some time. However, she didn’t keep me in her bellybutton for all the years that I said she did as she slimmed down, grew up and had her boobs become so gargantuan.

There were many times where she took me out of her bellybutton and put me through some other things. One of those things was even returning to the place she had shrunk me and taken me from in the first place – my own house.

Alexis was my sister’s friend, and the two remained friends even after I ‘disappeared’. My mom, sister and my entire family had been searching for me. I found that out when my mom came to Alexis’ house asking if they had seen me. Her mom, Anyssa told her she hadn’t seen me. Alexis told her the same thing.

Once we were alone again, she looked down at her belly and said no one will ever find me because she was never going to let me go. Still, she did bring me wherever she went, including to school, where I remained in her bellybutton.

My sister invited her and their other friend Tatiana, who also had a big belly, just like Alexis and my sister, to my house to hang out one day. The trio of big girls always joked about being so fat, calling themselves and each other ‘tubby’ on occasion.

They did just that the day Alexis and Tatiana went over there, but this time they took things to another level. They went into my sister’s room and Alexis locked the door.

“Wow, Amanda. Have you gotten tubbier?” Alexis asked my sister. I couldn’t see my now giantess sister, but I could hear her scoff.

“I’ve gotten tubbier? You’re the tubbiest of all three of us!” she exclaimed.

“No, I’m not. Let’s compare our bellies and see who’s tubbier.” A light shined on Alexis’ cavernous bellybutton then as she lifted her shirt, exposing her massive belly. I walked over to the side to see my sister lifting her shirt to expose her belly, too.

“You’re definitely tubbier, Alexis,” Tatiana said to her.

“No, I’m not! Look at this! Come here, Amanda,” Alexis said. Her belly began to shake as she walked towards my sister and her bare belly. She then pressed her belly against Amanda’s. I was now squished between two big mounds of blubber, my face squished against my sister’s belly.

I couldn’t even lie. Being squished between two bellies was pretty hot. I was hoping that my boner didn’t poke my sister’s belly, however.

“See? Her belly is so much bigger!” I heard my sister say.

“What about me? I wanna see if I have a bigger belly than either of you,” Tatiana said. Alexis released her belly from my sister’s. I was now stuck outside of Alexis’ belly, right above her bellybutton. She turned, and I saw Tatiana lift her shirt. Her caramel-skinned belly hung just as much over her waist as Alexis’ did. From what I could tell, my sister had the smallest belly.

Alexis walked over to Tatiana and the two giantess women pushed their bellies together. I was feeling turned on again being squished by another big belly.

“Yeah, Alexis is definitely the tubbiest,” Amanda said.

“But who’s bigger?” You or Tati?” Alexis asked. Tatiana and Amanda then pushed their bare bellies together. As I had said, my sister had the smallest belly.

The three girls pulled their shirts down then, Alexis keeping me stuck to her belly and not in her bellybutton anymore.

“Excuse me, girls, I gotta take a dookie,” my sister said. That was also something she said often and more in the open than other girls might. She then unlocked the bedroom door and walked to the bathroom next door. Alexis and Tatiana were alone now. Alexis closed the door again.

“Why did you close the door? Amanda will be right back,” Tatiana said.

“I have something to show you,” Alexis told her. She then lifted her shirt back up and poked a finger into her bellybutton. When she realized I wasn’t in there, she looked down and saw me right above it. She peeled me off and showed me to the other tubby giantess.

“What is that?” she asked.

“Not what. Who. It’s Stephen,” Alexis told her.

“Stephen?! Everyone thought he was missing!” Tatiana exclaimed. Alexis shushed her.

“Not so loud. I don’t want Amanda to know,” she said.

“What happened to him?” Tatiana asked.

“I shrunk him when I was here last week. He loves tubby girls, and I’ve seen him staring at me, so I decided to shrink him and keep him for myself.”

“Can I see him?” Alexis gently handed me to Tatiana.

“Oh, my God! You’re so cute!” she said. “You like tubby girls, huh? Do you like me?” Tatiana then lifted her shirt and stuck me in her bellybutton.

It was just as cavernous as Alexis’, if not a little more. I began walking more into it when I heard a loud rumbling noise.

“Sorry. I’m hungry,” she said, jiggling her belly from the bottom. That made her belly jiggle so much, I lost my balance and fell. She then began slapping her belly on either side.

“Don’t get lost in there, Stephen,” Alexis called to me.

“I’ll get him out,” Tatiana said. She then stuck her finger in her bellybutton and pulled me out.

“You know. My belly isn’t the only thing big about me,” she said, looking down at me and smiling. She then lifted her shirt more to expose her bra.

She was right. She had the biggest boobs I’d ever seen on a girl her age. She lifted me up to her bra and put me inbetween her cleavage. She then took her shirt off, leaving her in only a bra.

The space between her boobs was tight. It was tough for me to move around. It got tougher as she shook her chest, making me bounce off her boobs.

“I can’t believe my boobs are so big,” she said. she then squeezed them together from either side, squishing me in between her cleavage for a moment. She then let go, her boobs bouncing back into place. She took me out of her bra after that.

“Here you go. Back to your mommy,” Tatiana said, handing me back to Alexis. Alexis then stuck her finger in her bellybutton, sticking me back in my original cave.

“It’s like you’re pregnant with him now because he’s in your belly,” Tatiana said.

“That’s what I said. I love having a little boy in my belly,” Alexis said. Tatiana then bent over so her face was in front of Alexis’ belly. She placed her mouth on Alexis’ bellybutton and blew a big raspberry.

The noise was so deafening, even covering my ears didn’t help with how loud it was. She blew another raspberry before she began kissing all around Alexis’ belly.

“Titi love,” she said.

“Remember. Say nothing to Amanda,” Alexis said. Tatiana nodded in agreement.