- Text Size +

Harry had been working on a project for about an hour in the Gryffindor common room - and was getting progressively more annoyed at the lack of progress. The miniature cauldron that he had been using for potion mixing was cracked and dented - he had borrowed it from Ginny, and it hadn’t really been properly cleaned before he started. He was starting to wonder if perhaps that was the source of all of his problems when suddenly, a flash of bright light and smoke burst from the table with a loud pop - filling the common room with a plume of yellowish smoke.

Harry coughed as the cloud of thick smoke slowly dispersed, taking off his glasses to clean them on the sleeve of his robe, muttering something under his breath. As he slid them back on his face, he was quickly made aware that something had gone very wrong with his potion crafting. Not only had he made a mess of the common work area - he realized, to his shock - that he had also been shrunken down to some miniscule fraction of an inch.

Standing on the workbench, he could see the individual patterns in the grain of the wood, the almost imperceptible notches and grooves in the surface that would go unnoticed by someone of regular size, the reflection of his tiny form in the cruise-ship sized wall of a glass vial - and most of all, the thudding motion of something beyond his perception.

He swallowed in his throat as he realized what the immense sound was - footsteps. Someone was coming to see what all the fuss was about - and they might just be his only shot at getting changed back to normal size! He peers into the distance, making out the virtual mountain of a person - he was so small, it was difficult for his eyes to focus on something so incomprehensibly vast - but soon, they spoke.

“Merlin’s beard - what an awful mess!” The voice rang out with enough force to shake Harry’s teeth inside his skull. He recognized the annoyed tone instantly - it was Hermione! He sighed in relief - if anyone knew how to undo the mess that he’d gotten himself into, it would be her.

“And of course they’ve run off instead of cleaning up after their mishap…” Hermionie grumbles, leaning down closer to the table - Harry began frantically waving his arms, jumping up and down as the towering face of the brunette slowly grew to cover his entire horizon. Hermione waved her hand in front of her face, trying to disperse the fog of yellowish smoke.

HArry felt a powerful force drawing him closer to her as she closed her eyes - it wasn’t obvious exactly what was happening to him - not at first - but as he was lifted off the ground by a powerful gust - it clicked. He was so impossibly tiny, that he was literally being inhaled by Hermione! She lifted a hand to her nose, leaning her head back - and Harry was whisked up to the opening of her nostril like a speck of stray dust, seeing the huge black opening leading up into her nasal cavity flex and pulse, easily the size of an olympic swimming pool.

“Hermionie! No!” He manages to shout, before a second sniffle sends him flying into the cavernous depths, the only source of light being the small oval of her nostril beyond, ringed with tiny little hairs - though to Harry, they were each more like the trunk of a solid tree. Hermionie fought back the urge to sneeze as the dust settled - and failed.

Harry could feel it coming, like a sailor feeling a storm on the horizon - the tiny twitches of the wall of slimy flesh around him, the heat - Hermione was about to sneeze- and he might be blasted into nothing more than a red stain on the workbench! Thinking quickly. He wrapped his arms and legs around one of the thick tree-trunks that was, in reality- nothing more than the wizarding girl’s nose hair - and, to his disgust and discomfort, finding it coated in a sticky, slimy secretion - mucus. He grimaced and grit his teeth - and quickly was distracted by the grossness of his current situation by a hurricane. Hemionie had lost her battle with the building sneeze- and Harry was almost literally deafened by the explosive sound that ripped through the cavernous nostril, clinging desperately to the strand of hair that was his last lifeline. 


AH-CHOOOOO!

Harry felt the rush of air, thick with bits of mucus and saliva, rushing past him in the cacophony of motion and wind, slipping down the shaft of hair for what felt like miles, screaming in terror before his hands managed to find purchase on the slick strand of keratin, saved by a lucky glob of Herminoe’s snot that was the size of a small car.

Thoroughly roughed up by the intense experience, heart racing and ears ringing from the deafening sound of her sneeze, Harry adjusts his glasses, half shell-shocked from the experience, but alive. He had to figure something out, and quickly, before -

ssnf…Snif- SNRTT!

Hermione sniffled slightly, rubbing the end of her nose with her finger, unknowingly snorting up the Boy Who Lived as if he were nothing more than a speck of dust. Harry shouted for her to notice him - but of course, he had no chance. His grip slipped from the hair as he was snorted deeper and deeper into the girl’s nasal cavity, briefly sinking into a booger before the second and third sniffly finally dislodged him.

But that wasn’t the end of his journey - no, not by far - Harry was rocketed up into the depths of her sinus cavity, a massive space lined with mucus-coated folds that all threatened to engulf him like some foreign debris - which as far as Hermione’s body was concerned, was all that he was. He couldn’t see a thing in the darkness, only hot flesh and sticky walls - until things got even worse.

Clearing her throat to complain about whoever had left such a mess in the common work area, Hermione’s sinuses contracted and pulsed, and Harry slipped down into the depths of her trachea - inhaled down into the humid cavern at the back of her throat! Desperate to avoid traveling any further into her, he dove for her uvula - and her next exhale blew him into it and stuck him there.

“Don’t get all bent out of shape about it, Hermionie! It’s not even your mess -” Harry could hear a voice, faintly - the sound of it muffled by the surrounding flesh and the squishing, wet sounds of the  idle movements inside Hermione’s body - it sounded like Ron.

Hermione huffed,quite annoyed - but Ron knew how to cheer her up. Harry, clinging desperately to the flesh of Hermione’s uvula, was uncomfortably party to the conversation between his two friends.
“I think I know how to make you feel better, huh?” Ron says - and judging by the following reaction - a muffled squeal that nearly burst Harry’s eardrums yet again - his hands had wandered somewhere quite unbecoming of the common house area.
“Mister Weasley!”  Hermione said, chastising him playfully. “You might just be right about that…” She said with a sultry lilt to her tone, the actions of her speaking making it incredibly difficult for Harry to keep his grip on the back of her uvula.

“Let me just wash off all this dust with a quick shower… Though,I certainly wouldn’t mind some company…” She said, and Harry gagged at the notion as Hermionie’s voice echoed around him when she spoke, making it hard to cling to the uvula. Hermione stepped into the opposite room and idly summoned a glass of water from her nightstand to clear out that strange yellow dust - she swore she could still feel it sticking to the back of her throat. Harry was nearly blinded as her lips parted, a ray of daylight making him squint and try to shield his eyes with one hand - his eyes adjusting just in time to see a tidal wave of water crashing over the white mountains of Hermione’s teeth - headed directly for him.
Harry opened his mouth in pure animal terror - and manages to let out a gurgling scream as the tide overtakes him, the bookish wizarding student taking a loud swallow of her water. Thinking quickly, Harry manages to scramble for his wand - hastily casting a water-breathing charm as the tide churns and froths  into Hermione’s open mouth.


GUULP -- GLRK!

Harry was instantly washed away in a tide of tepid water, his wand flying from his hand to stick in between Hermione’s back molar, crushed mere moments later as the back of her tongue slams against her epiglottis to close him in a tight, humid cavern of flesh, the muscles of her throat contracting around him with an audible pulse as peristalsis took over in earnest - sending the unfortunate speck down her throat, the walls of the fleshy esophagus slick with mucus, making it impossible to get a grip. Of course, Harry had no chance to even try- washed down in a torrent of water as he was sent down into the hot, bubbling depths of Hermione’s stomach.

Blissfully unaware of her friend’s fate, Hermione stepped in to the showers - a quick glance left and right, and then a subtle distraction charm on the doorway - she’d hate for her and Ron to be disturbed by someone poking their nose in at the wrong moment - and she turned the shower knob, starting to work out of her robes.

Harry was, of course, far too preoccupied with his sudden journey through Hermione’s digestive tract to take note of any of this - his world was nothing but pitch black heat and liquid and the scent of digestive juices as he entered the stomach below, miraculously unharmed as he hit the sizzling gastric fluids.

In the meantime, Ron and Hermione were giving the showerhead a run for its money for getting hot and steamy - pressed against the shower walls, trailing kisses down the nape of the neck - the foreplay giving Harry plenty of time to descend deeper into Hermione’s guts. It was shockingly fast how little time it seemed to take - it must have something to do with his size, he imagined - because by the time that Hermione flipped the script, pressing Ron against the wall of the shower, playfully biting at his earlobes, Harry’s miniscule form had already slipped into the slime of her small intestines.

His vision slowly starting to adjust, he could begin to make out the fleshy walls surrounding him. Every single inch of them was lined with what looked like millions of little wriggling strands, twitching and swirling in the muck that was once Hermione’s food. If Harry had been a better biology student, he might have recognized them as villi - but as it was, he was simply preoccupied with the struggle to survive. His charm was holding, but what he was breathing now was hardly “water”. It stung his throat and nose and made his eyes sting. 

As the passion picked up around him, Harry realized with horror that he would only have one way out of this - and it wasn’t going to be the way he came in. The sound of the two giants passionately making out above was almost completely drowned out by the sounds of Hermione’s guts as he slid into her colon, violently shuddering at the toxic surroundings.

Giggling like school children, Hermione and Ron quickly stole away to the bedchambers, and Harry fell into the open space of Hermione’s rectum, gasping for the scant “fresh” air - anything was better than breathing chyme. Hermione gasped audibly, and Harry was reminded of his new situation - he had never wanted to witness anything quite so intimate - let alone from such a front-row seat - but he had little say in the matter.

“- I’ll have you know that this wand isn’t broken -” Harry overhears Ron saying with an almost audible smirk in his voice - and a playful groan from Hermione.

“You’re much cuter when you don’t speak, you know -” Hermione says with a barely repressed peal of laughter as Ron playfully tackles her to the bed, laughter mingling with squeals of pleasure that fade into quiet, breathy moans as things get hotter and heavier. Trapped in the near-blackness of the inside of his friend’s rear, Harry could only guess what was about to happen next - and he began to fervently pray that it was not what he thought it was.

The playful teasing quickly dissolved into panting gasps and moans, and Harry felt movement in the flesh around him - sensations growing stronger and stronger in the hot, rank darkness.

The sound of spitting is heard - and Harry begins to shout, desperate to avoid this humiliating encounter - but there was no stopping what was coming. Harry’s eyes are once again shocked with a blinding beam of light that slipped through the cracks of flesh between Hermione’s cheeks - and to his dismay and disgust, a shape began to loom in his vision, blotting out the light. Blinking slowly, Harry began to realize what it was.

The staggering size of Ron’s cockhead was enough to paralyze Harry in place for a moment - the pulsing glans of his best friend’s cock slowly sliding into Hermione’s ass, and the boy who lived caught in the crossfire. He swore under his breath, the heat and smell around him growing more and more intense as the opening to the outside world was closed off by Ron’s member.

Hermione gasps raggedly, gripping the bed sheets with one hand, biting her lower lip as Ron slowly enters her. Her eyelids flutter a little as he buries his shaft to hilt- and Harry is left with nowhere to run or hide. The huge pillar fills every place he could have thought to escape to - Weasley’s member sliding in with a wet sound as it bulldozes Harry against it.

But his torment was far from over. As Ron starts to get situated, the massive head of his cock slides back out - sparing Harry from being crushed against the tip of his best friend’s penis, for the time being - and he tries desperately to formulate a plan to avoid any further encounters with it, his mind reeling, and then -  

S L A M

Ron thrusts his length back up between Hermione’s cheeks, and Harry is crammed underneath it, slick with what he can only imagine is saliva from one of his two friend’s mouths, the world becoming nothing more than a flurry of smells, sounds, sights, and pains. His glasses crack and splinter as the huge wall of meaty flesh rams into him again and again and again, until he loses count.

It starts to get faster, hotter, wetter - the tip of the massive cockhead leaking precum that lubricates the rhythmic thrusts even more - Harry finds himself wishing he would just snap like a twig underneath the relentless flurry of thrusts from Ron’s cock, tasting the bitter tang of Ron’s precum on his lips as the opening pins him against the walls of Hermione’s rectum, making him gag and splutter, humiliated to a degree he never imagined was possible. At least - until what happened next.

Ron’s grubs of effort get louder, higher in pitch, more fevered, as Hermione eggs him on - and Harry watches in the half darkness as the head of Ron’s cock twitches and pulses, and he groans in abject horror, realizing what was about to happen.

There was no stopping it.

Ron sucks air in through his teeth, wrapping his arms around Hermione as he climaxes - hard. Thick, steaming ropes of creamy jizz burst out like a firehose, slamming Harry’s miniscule body against the wall of flesh behind him, waterboarding his eyes, throat, and mouth with astream of salty cum that nearly drowns him. His charm holds - but he wished is hadn’t, as he is left swimming in a literal lake of Ron’s seed, the thick, slimy liquid hot all around his skin he coughs and retches up globs of his best friend’s spunk, battered and bruised inside Hermione’s ass, slowly carried by the tide of Ron’s load as it dribbles out onto the bed sheet below them.  Severely drenched and even more humiliated by the ordeal he had just experienced, Harry simply slid out along with the tide, as if shell shocked by the surreal journey he had been on. As the two titans heaved above him, both panting and giggling, Harry was left in a sticky puddle between them.

Looking up over the horizon was the pale expanse of the brunette’s round, tight rear, looming over Harry like a mountain range, still glistening between the cheeks with Ron’s load. The pale orbs jiggled faintly as she spoke to Ron, still a little bit breathless from the bout of lovemaking.

“Look at the mess you’ve made! Honestly!” Hermione chides playfully, whipping out her wand and quickly casting a charm to magic it away - leaving Harry a somewhat cleaner, if unnoticed, speck on the bed sheets - utterly insignificant. “Well - that’s one mess cleaned up, how about the two of us?” Ron nudges her with one elbow. “Back to the showers, perhaps?” The redhead asks, offering his hand to help Hermione up with a glint in his eye.

With a playful, mischievous smirk, Hermione takes his hand and the two are off like a shot, Hermione dispelling the charm over the doorway on her way out, leaving Harry stranded on the sheets, reeling.

Harry takes the opportunity to catch his breath for the first time in what felt like ages, having been thrown from one hellish ordeal to the next without reprieve. He could figure out all of the rest of this mess after he had a moment to get a proper breath in, he figured.

Of course, he wasn’t given much time at all - his luck being what it was. Through the doorway came the thundering footsteps of a very concerned looking redhead - squinting through his cracked glasses, Harry recognized her as Ginny Weasley. She was taking careful, slow steps, her wand held out in front of her. As she circled around the room, Harry noticed the tip of her wand was pulsing with a little green light - and when she pointed it towards the bed he was on, it pulsed faster. When she turned away, it blinked more slowly - she was looking for him!

Harry lit up, getting to his feet. He started to wave his arms frantically, jumping up and down, calling out Ginny’s name - of course, he was much too small for that to make any difference, but it didn't matter- soon enough, Ginny found him on her own.

“Oh - there you are - Merlin’s beard, I was worried sick- “ Ginny says, leaning down over Harry, wisps of red hair cascading around her pale, freckled face as she casts a looming shadow over his miniscule form. Harry was clearly trying to say something, but - he was just too small for her to make it out properly.

“Ah, one second -” She said, fishing around in the pockets of her school robes, retrieving a pouch of small blue powder. She tore it open and shook it onto the speck on the bed - and he slowly grew! Although - it certainly wasn’t very much, going from a speck to perhaps a few inches tall - at least recognizable as a person, now. Ginny gives him a wan smile.

“How are you feeling?” She asks, and Harry stammers out a short reply - leaving out, of course, the humiliating details of the  ordeal he had been through. Ginny looks sheepishly from side to side. “The… the cauldron in the workshop, right? I… had a feeling. Oh, I’m so sorry Harry- this is all my fault!” She says, biting her knuckle. “I was working on something that I meant to surprise you with, but I - I suppose it’s all gone cauldron-up now, hasn’t it?” She smooths her silky red hair back with one hand.

Harry comforts her as best he can, given his tiny size. “It’s alright, Ginny - I’m just glad you found me.” He says, patting her huge ple hand with his own, tiny one.

“Well…” Ginny says, looking left and right, finding the room to be quite deserted. “Perhaps I could make it up to you another way?” She bites her lower lip, winking at the small wizard as she starts to wiggle out of her skirt. “It’ll take a little while to mix up more of the reversing powder, but - in the meantime, I think I have the perfect apology in mind…” She dangles a pair of red-and-white striped panties in front of him, letting it fall onto the sheets as she swings her legs over the side. “How would you feel about a visit to… Diagon Alley?” She smirks, spreading a pair of tight, round, freckled cheeks in front of him. She licks her fingers seductively, tracing the saliva-drenched fingertip around her tight, puckered hole.

Harry blushes a little - after all he had been through today, hadn’t he earned the right to unwind? With a little help from Ginny, he clambers up between her tight cheeks, feeling the heat radiating from her body all around, slipping deep between her supple cheeks and thrusting his cock into the tight flesh. Ginny flushes red imagining her tiny lover going to town inside her - clenching her tight ass around him, smothering him on all sides as he starts to pump in earnest, the hot, tight flesh lubricated with Ginny’s hot saliva, moaning softly as the muscles of her rear pulse around him, massaging him in time with his thrusts until he can’t hold it any longer. He bursts, spraying his tiny load into Ginny’s tight rump, and collapsing against the firm orb of her left cheek, gasping.

After a moment, Ginny slides him out from the cleft of her rear, both of them flushed and panting as she traces a finger gently down the curve of the boy’s tiny body, massaging him in her palm. She nestles him against her chest, tugging her bottoms back on as he catches his breath, slowly lifting with the rise and fall of her breasts. She settles down into the pillows, stroking his hair. “We’ll change you back in the morning, alright~? You’re quite cute like this, you know.” She smiles down at him, the boy who lived clearly exhausted - what a day he must have had, Ginny reasoned. “In the meantime, how about you just get some rest? And I’ll  be the big spoon - even if it’s a much bigger spoon!” The duo laughed, and Harry drifted off to sleep against her warm chest, the slow rise and fall of her breathing lulling him to sleep.