- Text Size +

“Drink up, Boogie! C’mon, seriously, drink Mommy’s mouth-water! It’ll keep you nice and strong, so you can fight off the Tickle Monster the next time she comes to play with you,” Sarah cooed. She tilted her hand, causing the spit to slosh forward into a wider puddle which soon pooled around Matt’s back. “After all, I usually take you out of my shoe at lunch so I can feed you some yummy snacks, but since I forgot, we’ll have to make up for it now. Don’t be shy. I’m sure you’re super-duper thirsty after all that playtime you had under Mommy’s foot while she was off walking and learning and exercising. Drink it!”

Matt rolled over in the gooey muck of Sarah’s sputum. There was no point in delay; if he resisted, she’d just think he forgot how to drink on his own, and instead try to drool directly into his opened mouth, for fear that he’d die of dehydration. Either that, or she would spread the spit straight onto his body, in case he could absorb it through his skin. So, revolted as ever but just eager to end this ritual, Matt stooped and started lapping up the sticky concoction from Sarah’s mouth. It was thick, difficult to swallow, and tasted like a combination of spearmint gum, lunchtime salad dressing, and vague morning breath. He gagged, but did his best.

“That’s my little boy! Getting nice and big and strong, just like his Mommy! I mean, I don’t think my Boogie will ever be as strong as me… and he’ll always need me to take care of everything for him, but still, you gotta eat and drink good things after a hard day of keeping my feet soft and happy.” Sarah used another tissue to dab up the remains of the saliva after she was sure Matt had filled his belly with it, then tossed it aside too. “Speaking of which… since I’m your Mommy, Boogie, it’s my job to make sure ALL your needs are taken care of, you know. A warm place to sleep… delicious food and water… a nice pair of feet to hug and kiss… and anything else little boys like you might want!”

The girl was obviously trying to be coy, but Matt already knew where this was going went. He pre-emptively spread his body out to make the process easier.

“And seeing as how you’re all… naked…” Sarah continued, giggling with filthy abandon, as though she’d just noticed this. “…why don’t we just take care of you a different way right now, huh? Mommy was thinking about how good it was gonna feel for her Boogie all day long, once she got you out of her shoe. And now, since you were such a good boy, being under Mommy’s feet the whole entire time she was at school, making her feel super-good, it’s your turn to feel super-good.”

Wasting no more time, two of Sarah’s fingers hovered over Matt’s exposed body. She playfully caressed his bare undercarriage first with the tip of her digit, then proceeded to fasten both fingers around his miniature junk, ensuring he couldn’t scramble away. The pumping started immediately and in earnest, paired with Sarah’s usual gigantic grin that made it more difficult to get aroused.

“You like that, Boogie? Huh? Is that how you like it? Mommy knows this her Boogie’s favorite way to relax at the end of the day. She knows it feels good when she touches you like this. C’mon, little boy. Shake around. Show me how nice it feels when Mommy plays with your cute tiny peeper.”

Just then, Sarah’s cell phone rang beside her on the bed. The bubbly pop song ring tone blared through a full verse before the girl bothered to answer it, likely on purpose, as she started humming along to the beat and stroking her fingers on Matt’s body in time with its rhythm. “Oh! Looks like your Daddy is calling, Boogie.” She unlocked the device and held it to her ear, though her eyes never left her favorite toy’s little self, nor did her beaming smile diminish for even an instant.

“Hey, Tanner! How’s practice going? Are you ready for the double-header? Mommy’s gonna miss you this weekend, you know,” Sarah cooed. “Huh? Uh-huh, that’s right. I don’t care if you’re the big tough quarterback, you’re still my little cutie, and I’m your Mommy, so you just gotta deal with it, okay?”

As she listened to her boyfriend’s response on the other end, Sarah casually continued tweaking Matt’s dick between the soft pads of her thumb and index finger. Though her ear was to the phone, her attention was obviously still squarely on the three-inch man. To her credit, she’d become more dexterous over the last several years of regularly jacking her pet, even if her instinct still was to approach his pleasuring somewhat excitably, thanks to the rapid action of her clammy fingertips.

Unfortunately, the lack of other good things in his dark life had trained Matt’s body to savor the endorphin rush whenever he could get it, and the little man reluctantly started to squirm toward climax thanks to Sarah’s energetic fingers. She snickered, encouraged on.

“So when am I gonna see you again, huh?” Sarah chimed into the phone. “It was such a hard week, and my feet are killing me. Don’t you wanna come over and rub ‘em for me, huh? You’ll only have to kiss them twice this time,” Sarah joked, though from her tone it was clear she was only half-serious. Feeling Matt’s member firming, she sped up the fingerjob, until he quaked and orgasmed against her fingertip. “Okay, Tanner. I’ll talk to you later. Don’t worry, I’m sure I can find SOMEONE to rub my tired toes for me…”