- Text Size +

Sarah’s bedroom door burst open, and the buxom blonde spilled inside. Golden-tanned and gleaming with a stylish gloss of humid summer sweat, the eighteen-year-old was in the throes of flirtatious giggling while exploring her boyfriend’s body with her hands, and receiving a similar treatment in kind. Both Tanner and Sarah were still breathing heavily, from the muggy twilight air as well as physical thirst for one another’s bodies.

“C’mon. I’ve got a couple condoms,” Tanner whispered in Sarah’s ear, as he not-so-subtly guided her toward her pink bedspread. “I want you, babe. Let’s do it.”

“Mmmmm… sorry, Tanner, I’m kinda tired tonight,” Sarah sighed. Even as her fingers continued caressing his chest, she lightly pushed him away. Instantly his body language changed, as obvious disappointment made Tanner’s posture go limp. Despite the rejection, Sarah smiled, and sat down on the mattress beside him.

“Oh. Are… you sure?” he groaned.

“Yes, I’m sure. Mommy needs her beauty rest, you know.”

Tanner winced. “Do you… have to keep calling yourself that?”

Sarah smirked, and cupped a hand over her giggling lips. She lithely laid her bare legs atop Tanner’s lap, massaging her supple calves against his thighs, and casually slapping her pinkish soles against the leather slab of her sandals. Each soft impact made a wet squelching noise.

“Aww, what’s the matter, little boy? You don’t like it when Mommy gets cute with you?” Sarah crooned, already piping to her upper-octave baby-voice. She stroked Tanner’s cheek, while her luscious tanned legs continued getting teasingly settled on his lap. The young man, obviously conflicted between his girlfriend’s irritating voice and enticing body, went stiff as a board, his soured expression included.

“Not really,” he said.

“C’mon, let’s see a smile, okay?” Sarah encouraged. She scooted closer, pulling her roomy hindquarters up onto Tanner’s lap, and wrapped her arms around him. Her index finger shoved its way against the corner of his lip, and pulled upward until a smile was simulated on Tanner’s face. “Thaaaaat’s what I like to see! No frownies, only smilies! Also, Mommy knows what can turn that frown upside-down, besides just my fingers. C’mere, hottie. Let me give you some sweet big kisses.”

With that, Sarah proceeded to smother the boy’s face in smoochable love, ironically avoiding his own lips most of the time. Instead, she planted slimy smackers on his cheeks, forehead, chin, and neck, even allowing her slippery pink tongue to emerge every few pecks to tempt him further with the moisture of her lips. Just for kicks, Sarah’s nibbled at his skin between kisses and licks until several red hickeys formed. Tanner, still trapped between arousal and irritation, did not participate in the kissing session, though Sarah didn’t seem to mind.

“Sorry, Tanner, but you’re just so cute when you’re making that annoyed face!” Sarah beamed. She laid one last kiss on his cheek, then hopped up from his lap. Stretching, the girl let loose a melodramatic yawn and pointed at the door. “So, uh, I’ll text ya, okay? Night-night, little boy.”

The moment her blue-balled boyfriend was out the door, Sarah locked it, then hurried to her sock drawer. Pulling it open, she let sheer delight overtake her adorable features, grinning like a toothpaste model. Sure enough, there was her three-inch pet, cowering under the shelter of a stale-scented purple knee sock. Sarah batted her chocolate-brown eyes, snickered lovingly, then reached her greedy fingers inside to collect Matt. Once she had him bundled into her fist, the girl happily skipped back to the bed and plopped down hard on the mattress. From there, she proceeded to unsheathe her first sun-kissed foot from its leather sandaled prison.

“Ooooh, Boogie! It’s so nice to see you, after such a long night. I’m sorry Mommy was away sooooo long tonight with Daddy, but we were celebrating, and lost track of time,” Sarah explained affectionately into her palm. She held the trembling little man up to her face, while the fingers of her opposite hand expertly peeled the sticky leather away from her warm foot-flesh. “You don’t have to worry, though. I didn’t forget about you. I never forget about you, even when Daddy and me are having fun, eating and drinking and kissing and stuff, I think about you all the time. Since you were sooooo patient and such a good little boy, waiting for me to come back, Mommy has a very special surprise for you. Well, it actually might not be a surprise anymore, since you can probably smell it already, but…”

Sarah undid the last strap of the sandal, then plucked it away from her foot. The contours of her plush ped were still shaped into the foamy interior of the sandal like fossil remains. She let the first shoe drop to the floor with a lazy thunk, did the same to the other sandal, then sighed contentedly as she spread her ten toes wide for relief. Indeed, the balmy aroma of Sarah’s summertime feet was already clouding the immediate area, and Matt could smell the sharpness of her sweat before he even caught a glimpse of those sandals.

“Get ready to give Mommy’s foot a nice big hug, Boogie. I’m sure you missed it, since you haven’t gotten to play on it since yesterday. Well, my foot missed you too. Wanna see how much? Here!” Sarah gleefully lowered her hand down toward her upturned foot, still propped up on her opposite knee, and cupped Matt toward the meaty platform of her wrinkled sole. The shrunken man tumbled off the ends of her fingertips, plopping headfirst on the wide expanse of his tormentor’s giant, heat-sizzling, sweat-reeking, gunk-flecked naked foot. Sarah flexed her toes again, consequently causing her arch flesh to ripple against Matt’s body.

No sooner did the man instinctively try to withdraw from the damp, hot surface, when the girl’s enormous palm came crashing down. Without inflicting pain on her pet, the girl was nonetheless firm, and as per usual, Matt was sandwiched hard on the plain of Sarah’s grimy foot.

“Awww, that’s so sweet of you, Boogie! I knew you missed Mommy’s foot. Especially the smell, since it smells like me, so you’ll know it’s my foot you’re hugging and not somebody else’s,” Sarah commented. Her fingers rocked against Matt’s back, changing the pressure points on him, so that his body was used like a tool to caress her weary instep and sole. “That’s it, get nice and stocked up on the stinky, so you can make it through the night! Just kidding, Boogie, I’ll keep you in my sock overnight so you can enjoy the stinkiness even in your dreams. I’ll never understand how you like it sooooo much, but I guess you do, since you’re trying so hard to hug it now! Do you wanna give Mommy’s foot a kiss too, Boogie? Mommy doesn’t mind, and neither does her foot! Go on! Kissy-kissy-kissy!”

By way of encouragement, Sarah started scrunching her sole again, and pushed down on the back of Matt’s tiny head particularly powerfully with her insistent index finger. With no recourse, the little man was forced to draw ragged breath, with his lips clasped to the nearest doughy sole-wrinkle as it continued to puff and flap its shape, thanks to Sarah’s toes dancing. This carried on for several minutes, while the girl hummed to herself, and clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

“Let’s see, Boogie, where was I before I got distracted giving you a nice reunion with my foot? Oh, yeah! Tanner… I mean, your Daddy can be pretty silly sometimes, so I’m sorry we were gone for so long. If I’d known it would be so long, I would’ve just put you in my shoe before we left, so you could hug and kiss Mommy’s foot the whole time. But we had to celebrate three months since I started dating him! It’s nice to take time for memories you want to hold onto forever. You know, Boogie? Do you ever do that? You know, think about the nice memories you have with your Mommy?” Sarah rambled.