- Text Size +

True to her word, Sarah proceeded to disrobe her toy. It took a little more work than usual, as the clothes stuck to Matt’s body, but the eighteen-year-old titaness was insistent, and her fingers were very practiced by now at handling him. Soon the shirt was stripped off as she shoved her pinky all the way up the hem, followed by the pant legs tugging down Matt’s thighs, and finally the makeshift underwear was torn away, once Sarah had the waistline pinched between two fingernails.

“There! Isn’t that better? Mommy just wants her Boogie to be happy. Wearing wet clothes can make you catch a cold, after all, and we don’t want that, do we?” Sarah explained with sudden maternal focus. She gently prodded her finger at Matt’s chest, while her palm cupped again, fencing him in from behind. “And this has to feel a lot better, right? Doesn’t it? Why don’t you tell Mommy how much better this feels than wearing wet clothes, Boogie?”

“It feels a lot better than wearing wet clothes,” Matt mumbled.

“Aww! Well, I did ask you if it feels better, but I’m also glad to hear how much you love me! Thanks!” Sarah sighed dreamily. She squinched her index finger several times over Matt’s torso, drawing gentle half-circles on his stomach. “Cootchie-coo! Cootchie-coo! Mommy loves you sooooo much, too, Boogie. I hope you always remember that, every single second of every single hour of every single… never mind, you get it. Now, is somebody ticklish, huh? Are you?”

Matt held still as Sarah’s finger proceeded to move in a tickling motion, twitching back and forth over his body. It of course didn’t especially tickle, since Sarah’s finger was thicker than one of Matt’s legs, and thus couldn’t affect him as sensitively, but the girl was determined that it was true. After a minute of enduring the attempt, and listening to Sarah’s booming giggle, Matt played along and pretended to writhe with goofy irritation.

“Ha-ha! There’s my ticklish Boogie! I bet he never knew his Mommy was secretly the Tickle Monster too, did he? Well, the secret’s out! I’m always looking for cute little things like you to torture with tickles.” Sarah added in a couple more fingers to the tickling effort, though mostly only succeeded in jostling Matt into a greater state of sore annoyance. She had him squeezed down to her palm now under the weight of her burgeoning fingertips, and there was no sign of it letting up yet. “Cootchie… cootchie… coo! Got you again, Boogie. You gotta do something fast, or Mommy… I mean, the Tickle Monster… will tickle you right to sleep! So what’s it gonna be, huh?”

Matt had played this game many times before over the last few years, and had unfortunately learned that there was only one true way to get it to end. The next time one of Sarah’s invading fingertips stroked along his naked body, he leaned forward and planted a small kiss on her digit. Even though the girl was obviously expecting and hoping for this reaction, she still squealed like an effervescent schoolchild as soon as she detected his lips kissing her fingers.

“Awwww… the Tickle Monster has been defeated! Good job, Boogie!” Sarah moaned, obviously lovesick over the gesture Matt had just committed via regimented training. She puckered her lips and planted another hard, wet kiss on his bare body, but quickly withdrew again. “Mommy’s so proud of you. And she loves you sooooo much still. I hope you didn’t forget that, since it’s been a couple minutes since I reminded you. I mean, your cute little brain’s so tiny, I figure I gotta say it often, or you might not remember, and that would make Mommy sooooo sad, Boogie, it really would. I don’t know what I’d do if I ever found you don’t realize how much I love you. So the only way I can be sure is to keep telling you, and kiss you, and tickle you, and put you between my toes, and… c’mon, Boogie, can you say it back to Mommy again? Please, tell me how much you love Mommy?”

“I love Mommy,” Matt balked.

“Again!”

“I love Mommy.”

“One more time, please please pretty-pretty-please with a cherry on top!”

“I LOVE MOMMY!”

“Awwww… you’re so freaking cute I think I’m just gonna die!” Sarah wheedled. She waved her cupped hand back and forth, as if trying to rock an infant to sleep, though the motion felt more like a Viking ship roller coaster to Matt, who held onto the girl’s massive thumb for support. Once it finished, Sarah held her lips over the cradle of her hand again. Matt complacently prepped himself for yet another disgusting kiss, but that wasn’t her intention. Instead of bringing him to her puckered mouth, she instead pouted her lip again, just as she had to wet the tissue. The little man recoiled, but there was nowhere to escape from it as Sarah spewed a large glob of soppy slobber into her palm beside him.