- Text Size +


As Jessica walked towards her bedroom, she felt Wyatt rubbing up against her clit, which started to make her wet. Also while she walked her tits kept moving causing Nolan to slip further down her cleavage. Once in the bedroom, Jessica opened her side table cabinet and pulled her pink dildo and tossed it on the bed. She then reached into her cleavage and pulled out a sweaty Nolan and then said “hold on tight”. Jessica then stuck Nolan to the tip of the dildo and proceeded to slowly insert it into her asshole and let out a deep moan. She then striped off all of her clothing exposing her juicy ass and marvelous tits with perfect areolas. Nolan could barely take it inside the dark and hot asshole, but he kept calm. Wyatt was plastered to her clit and kept moving around trying to stimulate the clit as much as he could. Then all of a sudden, 2 giant fingers pushed Wyatt deep inside Jessica’s warm and moist pussy. Wyatt squirmed around inside her pussy, while Jessica stimulates her clit. Jessica cannot believe what was happening, two of her son’s friends were both deep inside her and she was in control. 


Wyatt was so horny that he started to jerk off while deep inside Jessica's pussy. While he kept stroking his cock, he felt more fluid starting to surround him. He did not care about it and kept stroking faster and faster. At the same time Wyatt was stroking off, Jessica kept rubbing her clit faster and faster. As Wyatt was about to cum, whooshh, Wyatt was shot out of Jessica’s vagina with all the fluid she squirted out. Jessica let out the loudest moan she’s ever had. Wyatt landed safely on the edge of the bed. Both Jessica and Wyatt were too tired to move after they both had ejaculated at the same time. Once Jessica came to her senses, she reached over to Wyatt and picked him up. Then she placed him into her mouth and starts rolling him around her tongue cleaning all the fluid off of him. While she was playing with Wyatt in her mouth. Jessica slowly pulled the dildo out of her ass, but there was no little boy at the end of it. Nolan had fallen off the dildo and was stuck inside her ass. Only idea to get him out was to stick Wyatt in and get him to search her asshole for Nolan. As she did that she said “ Sorry little guy, but I need you to find your friend.” 


While Wyatt searched around Jessica’s asshole for Nolan, Jessica went back into Eli’s room to look for Eli. She looked under the bed, “Eli where are you?” Jessica looked around the room and then came across the sizenator 2000. “This will come in handy later.” Jessica opened the dresser and found her shrunken son in a jar. “There’s my little man.” Jessica. Jessica picked up the jar with her son inside and carried it back to her bedroom. She opened the jar and tipped it over and Eli fell out. “I’m gonna need you to pull your friends out of my ass, ok…ok.” said Jessica. Jessica used the sizenator to grow Eli to two inches tall to make it easier to get his friends out.  

Jessica laid on her chest with legs spread apart. Eli at the other ends looked straight at the giant naked body of his mother. Stunned by the massive ass, he slowly made his way to her asshole and reached into her ass and felt a leg and pulled out one of his friends. It was Wyatt and he was holding onto Nolan’s leg. Both were alive, but just stunned from all the smells and heat. Jessica then turned over and sat up looking at the three small boys surrounded by her sexy body. Then all of a sudden the laser beam hits the boys, but instead of making them normal size it made them all one centimeter tall. “Time for a bath boys”......


To be continued.