- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

includes: shrinking to around 4 feet; shrinking to around 2 feet; shrinking to around 1 foot; pussy tug-of-war; breastplay; flagrantly bad experimental practices; two unprofessional scientists; one exceptionally tolerant boyfriend; a betrayal

“Not that I would ever doubt you, but…this is safe, right?”

“Of course it is!”

“Why wouldn’t it be?!”

“When a gun is pointed at me, I can’t help but be nervous.”

“It’s not a gun,” Wynne said tersely, pointing a gun-shaped object at Mark. “It’s a scientific achievement.”

“You can put your hands down,” Lana added. Mark hesitated, but did so; at least he had the decency to look embarrassed. “Why did you even raise them?”

“Instinct,” he muttered. He was fighting that instinct to raise them again as Wynne gestured the gun-shaped scientific achievement at him with a dismissive grunt.

He really was safe, probably. As safe as every other time the pair of scientists pointed some weird science thing at him. If he didn’t feel safe, he wouldn’t be in a polycule with them, now would he? Even though they weren’t actually scientists, even if their odd inventions were more of a side hobby than anything, he totally felt utterly and completely safe.

“You did test that on other stuff first, right?”

“Yes, yes,” Wynne said impatiently.

“Can you tell me what it does?”

Lana pouted, standing next to Wynne. “Absolutely not! This is a blind study! That means you can’t know anything about the trial, otherwise it could affect the results!”

“That only applies when you have a control group and a — “ said Mark, and then Wynne shot him.

It wasn’t a bullet, thank god. It was some sort of beam that hit him in the head. It knocked the wind out of him, as though it had an actual weight, but he didn’t fall over — as soon as he was hit, all of his muscles just froze. It felt like the weight against his head was engulfing his body like a second skin, keeping him in place before squeezing him tight, and all he could do was watch as everything around him seemed to balloon. Including his clothes, which fluttered around his body before settling back loosely on his frame.

He was left standing there, only as tall as Wynne’s chin, with a shirt dripping below his waist and jeans gaping open wide enough to fit several fists in. Bewildered, he clutched at his pants and whirled his head around, confirming what was already obvious.

“You shrunk me!”

Wynne looked completely unapologetic. “Huh, it only shrunk him, not his clothes.”

“I think it only targets the specific thing you point at,” Lana said, snatching the shrink gun away. She pointed it at Mark again, who flinched as a beam hit his chest. This time, there was no weight, just the feeling of fabric rubbing his skin as his shirt diminished around him. It wasn’t quite his size, but at least it wasn’t hanging down his thighs. His pants were still oversized, though, only now anybody could see the way the waistband encircled him. As if he was showing off how much weight he had lost. It would have been better if his shirt stayed big; this felt more embarrassing.

“What do you mean, ‘I think’?!” he shouted as he tried bunching up his pants so they couldn’t just see straight down his legs. “Don’t you know how your own invention works?!”

Wynne scowled. “You’re being quite mouthy for a lab rat.”

“Maybe we should make him the size of one?” Lynne suggested, already pointing the gun at him.

“Now hang on,” Mark protested, holding out a hand defensively. Which was a tactical error, he realized, as he simply created a target for the beam to hit. He was locked in place once more as he shrank. The denim he had been clutching exploded out of his hand as his jeans practically swallowed his body before gravity caught up and dropped them around his feet. His shirt was back to being an oversized tent - slightly more oversized than last time, he noticed, as his eye level settled at Lana’s crotch.

The first time he shrank had mostly been bewildering, but now he reached a size he hadn’t experienced for at least two decades. But when he was a kid, his hands hadn’t been as small as they were now. And even if the world had been a forest of legs, he was sure those legs hadn’t been thicker than his arms. Stunned, he stepped backwards, only to trip over the crumpled jeans and fall right on his butt.

“Oh shit!”

“Are you okay?”

Lana and Wynne both immediately crouched over him, and the speed of their movement displaced almost enough air to send him sprawling on his back. He squinted his eyes at the wind, then looked up at them.

They were casting shadows over him, blocking out the light. If he stood up, he might just barely be able to see over their heads. The thought of it made him feel dizzy and something like hysterical laughter bubbled from his mouth. “This isn’t even as small as a lab rat is,” he managed to say. It was sort of a joke. Mostly, it was an expression of…amazement? Awe? Disbelief? An overwhelming understanding of the fact that, even with things as big as they are, they could be even bigger.

Lana and Wynne looked at each other. “Well, he’s talking,” Wynne commented.

Lana leaned down even closer to him, and the way her face took up his field of vision was even more breathtaking than the two of them looming over him. Her eyes focused on his expression. “Mark, dear, how are you feeling? Are you breathing okay? Can you move? Does anything hurt? Are you experiencing cognitive impairment?”

Mark managed to get his breath under control. “That last question is very concerning,” he said, quirking a nervous smile as his voice quavered. He pushed himself up on his feet, stepping out of his jeans and shaking off his floppy socks. His shirt threatened to slide off his shoulders, but it was hanging in there for now. Lana leaned back again, looking relieved, the gun in her lap.

Wynne stood up again and moved directly in front of Mark’s face. He found himself licking his lips as he stared directly at the meeting point of her legs. Lana was slightly shorter than Wynne, so he would have to bend his knees a little to actually meet her cootch. But Wynne…he was acutely aware that if he stepped forward, he could snuggle his face in her pussy. Wynne seemed unaware of this as she held her arms akimbo and looked down at the top of his head. “Seems proportional and everything, looks like we succeeded. He’s okay, right?”

“Oh, more than okay,” Lana replied, still crouched down next to him. He jerked his head back to face her and saw she was smirking down at his own crotch. Even though his shirt was baggier than a bedsheet, there was a slight bump that couldn’t be passed off as a wrinkle. Slowly, Lana took the hem of his shirt between her fingers and drew it up, revealing probably the smallest pecker in the world doing it’s utmost to be as big as it could. “Peek-a-boo,” she whispered, her breath washing over him. It was a toss up whether it was the warm gust or Lana’s suggestive tone that gave Mark a pleasurable shiver up his spine.

Wynne frowned. “What?” All she could see was Lana lifting up his shirt. Nothing underneath it. Before the implication could dawn on her, Lana grabbed the back of Mark’s head and shoved him into Wynne’s crotch.

Whatever Wynne was going to say was lost in a surprised choke. Mark’s nose was jammed somewhere around where her clit was, and when he tried to pull away from her, she pushed him back in. To make matters worse, Lana crawled behind Wynne, between her legs, and lifted Mark’s shirt over her head like someone using an old-timey camera and wrapped her mouth around his cock.

This time, Mark made his own surprised choke, muffled by Wynne’s muff, who seemed to appreciate it considering she squeezed her thighs around him in response. He had been bracing against Wynne’s legs to resist her shoving, but now he was leaning against them to keep from collapsing to the floor. Lana’s lips were soft against him, kissing his stomach easily while sucking on his dick like a lollipop. Her tongue fondled his balls, curved around his shaft, covered it like a blanket so that it sank in the even softer, warmer, wetter part of her mouth. His face, smeared on Wynne’s pants the way that it was, started to get damp as Wynne got more excited, and between her smell and Lana’s ministrations, Mark could tell that he wasn’t going to last very long.

It happened when Lana sucked on him so hard that he was forced to stumble forward - he went stiff as a line of his cum lanced down Lana’s tongue and was swiftly washed away like sand. Wynne, feeling Mark tense between her legs, finally let him free and grinned down at his dazed, disheveled face look. “This would be so much better without my pants.”

“Then take off your pants,” Lana purred, releasing Mark’s cock. She was already starting to strip.

Mark blinked and tried to wipe his slick face clean. “What about the tests?”

“This is the test!” Lana declared before pulling Mark toward her and lifting him up by his armpits. Mark yelped as he dangled, his legs swinging remarkably high above the ground. “Ooh, so light! Wynne, better mark that down!”

“Subject’s weight: ‘light,’” Wynne said, toeing off her panties. She joined Lana and rested her arm around her shoulder, and now two gigantic faces were peering at him. His current line of sight was as high as it had been after his first shrink, but his perspective was drastically different. His girlfriends had still looked human then. Now, even their noses looked powerful. Lana’s hands easily wrapped around his torso. At least his could still wrap around her thumb.

“Subject is very cute like this,” Wynne added, delicately poking his nose with a fingertip that could cover his mouth. “Add that to the record.”

Mark wiggled in Lana’s grip. “If you’re not gonna be serious about testing, then grow me back already.”

“I was gonna suggest testing if we could support you just using our breasts,” Wynne said, “but if that’s not serious enough…”

Mark paused. “Subject is terrified, but intrigued.”

Wynne smirked proudly while Lana squealed with joy. “We’ll be careful,” she promised, lowering him slightly and hugging him against her chest.

Breasts bigger than watermelons pinned one of his arms to his side. Lana wiggled him until he was wedged in her cleavage as far as he could go. His head fit neatly in the crook of her neck, and he could feel her own heartbeat flutter — was she really getting this excited? When she swallowed, her throat pushed against his cheek. “Maybe a little lower,” she said, and Wynne obliged by tugging Mark’s ankles a little. His head now rested on Lana’s collarbone. Actually, it rested more on his own shoulder, as that hadn’t moved with the rest of him, wedged as it was. Before he could comment, Wynne smoothly drew her arms around Lana’s shoulders and pressed up against her. And against Mark’s other side. Lana gasped at the sudden intimacy and immediately let go of Mark as her nipples rubbed up against Wynne’s chest. Which was dangerous; she probably should have slowly moved her hands away. Luckily, it turned out they could indeed hold him up with just their breasts.

He was cushioned on all sides, arms pinned, smothered in their warmth and the sound of their beating hearts. His legs were still free, but there wasn’t enough space for them to move so really, they were effectively pinned too. Every shift in movement made the soft flesh roil around him, a bizarre massage that made his toes curl.

He noticed that the space around his head was closing in and looked up just in time to see Lana and Wynne lock lips, passionately kissing each other as if he wasn’t there. He could feel their nipples harden as he was rolled around between their writhing bodies. He gasped — somewhere along the way, he had gotten erect once more and now it was brushing the bottom of someone’s breast. Looking up, he saw Wynne eyeing him with a devilish smirk even as she continued to tongue Lana. And then, she must have done something (pinched Lana’s ass?) because Lana suddenly squeaked and jerked forward, squeezing Mark even harder between them and knocking his head against Wynne’s collar before she shifted back to her previous position. “Wha - “

“I think I feel a little Markie raising his mast,” Wynne said as she pulled away, probably to try to show Lana. Unfortunately, Mark felt himself immediately peel away from his soft haven and start falling, but before he had time to scream, Lana caught him and drew him back up in her arms, clutching him close like a teddy bear. Her face bore a dark frown.

“Be careful!” she scolded as Wynne held up her hands defensively. “You can’t be so cavalier, he’s very small now! He could get hurt if you don’t think about what you’re doing!”

Wynne stuttered. “Well, I mean, sorry. But he’s fine, isn’t he? So it turned out okay!”

“That’s a funny way to apologize,” Mark said, turning to face Wynne. He tried to put on a stern face himself, but his authority was probably undermined by how Lana was holding him over her shoulder like a baby.

“Come on, I didn’t mean anything! I’ll make it up to you or whatever.”

“How?”

“I’ll let you fuck me, how’s that?”

“That sounds less like making it up to me and more like you grabbing an opportunity to have sex.”

Wynne shrugged, unashamed. “I mean, why not both?”

“That’s not how it works,” Lana argued hotly.

Mark nodded. “Yeah.”

“Besides, you already got some stimulation, I haven’t had any action yet.”

“Yeah — what?”

Wynne crossed her arms, lips pressed thin. “I mean, I didn’t exactly get ‘action.’ I barely even got wet!”

“It was more action than me!”

“I at least deserve to finish what I started!”

“Wasn’t this supposed to be about making it up to me?” Mark muttered, clinging to Lana’s shoulder as she stomped closer.

“Well, I want a turn first.”

Wynne snorted. “So you’re agreeing that I didn’t get a turn, then?”

“Oh, you know what I mean!”

Wynne’s eyes glittered. “We could always compete for him.”

That didn’t sound good. Mark looked up at Lana’s face for support.

“How so?” Lana said, which Mark didn’t find supportive.

“A little tug of war to see who gets to use him first?”

Fully alarmed, Mark looked back at Lana and shook his head furiously. Thankfully, Lana seemed to agree. “I can’t believe you’re even suggesting — “

“No, you don’t get it. I’m talking about a little…” Wynne raised her eyebrows and thrust her hips forward. “…tug of war.”

The implication hit Mark like a sucker punch. He could see Lana chewing her lip. “No way, that’s totally ridiculous and besides — “

“Winner gets guaranteed priority on him for a week?” Lana suggested.

“Wasn’t this supposed to be about making it up to me?” Mark repeated, resigned. With the evilest grin he had ever seen on her, Wynne picked up the shrink ray.

“Of course, he’s gonna have to be a little smaller.”

“I have a few things to say,” Mark tried, but he couldn’t stop Lana from holding him up, ripe for the shooting.

This time, the beam hit him right in the gut, sending a ripple of tingling to his crotch that he resentfully noted was quite pleasant. Lana’s hands expanded around him, doubling in size. He started to sink dangerously low in her grasp, unable to move, so it was a relief when Lana shifted her hands to pinch his arms between two fingers. Sort of a relief. Dangling like this was somewhat more harrowing than dangling between walls of breasts.

Lana frowned when he was done. “You didn’t shrink him that much.”

“Are you kidding?” Mark panted, his body shivering from all the tension. “You can literally hold me in one hand!”

“Yeah, but…you’re still kinda big.”

Wynne slung an arm around Lana’s shoulder, gun dangling loosely in her hand. “He’s gotta be big enough to fit in both of us at the same time, remember?” She started guiding Lana towards the bedroom. Though Lana still frowned, she didn’t resist. Soon, both of them were sitting on the bed. Mark even got set down on his feet, which he was going to relish, because it was looking like he wouldn’t have his feet on anything resembling a solid surface for some time.

“Wait,” Lana said, shifting slightly. The bed distorted enough for Mark to tumble onto his butt. This happened every time the behemoths moved. Mark pushed himself back up on shaky legs and stared at them again. They reallly were big. Beyond buildings, perhaps. A moving landscape. That he was going to be inside soon. “Whoever gets his head is gonna have an unfair advantage.”

“Whaddya mean?” Wynne asked, her hand inching towards him. Mark stiffened, feeling like he was supposed to be frightened. But instead he was…exhilarated? Was that the right word? His heart was beating faster than ever, it was hard to hear anything else. His hands kept twitching. He was sweating more than he ever had before. Maybe that would work as lube for them.

Lana pointed vaguely at him. “His head. It’s thicker than his legs. And I don’t think you can get a good grip on his legs too, not as well as with his head.”

“Well fine, take his head if you’re so worried.” The space between Wynne’s thumb and index finger rushed him, knocking the wind out of him as it hooked him up. He got whisked up, whooshed past a blur of bedsheets, and then found himself getting lowered towards a crater made of legs and two wet caves. Wynne angled him horizontally, facing Lana’s bush. His mouth went dry at the formidable sight. Strangely enough, though it certainly was the biggest pussy he had ever seen, it didn’t necessarily seem that big. The formidable-ness of it came from the fact that it could be even bigger. That thought kept pushing its way to the forefront of his mind, flooding his imagination.

“Take a deep breath, Mark,” Lana said as her pussy filled ever more of his vision until all he could see was her parted labia, and then nothing but darkness. He did have the presence of mind to take her advice, though he didn’t know how much it would help. And then, with a gentle push and a little wriggling, he was in. Lana gasped, thrusted, and he felt the walls squeeze and try to pull him in even more, but the fingers around his waist held firm and pulled him back a little.

“Woah there, trying to get a head start?” Wynne teased. Mark felt his feet squelch into the other wet and warm hole. The two scooched closer together until they hit Wynne’s fingers, still anchored around his waist. By this point, even Wynne’s voice was shaking. “Okay, letting go in three, two, one…”

As soon as Wynne let go, the two of them forcibly collided, now fully engulfing all of Mark. He was pretty sure that was somewhat painful, bashing your privates together, but he was mostly occupied with all the everything going around him.

Lana had been right, he was a little big for this. Immediately, Lana’s walls squeezed his chest so tight that any breath he had wheezed out in an instant. Luckily, he seemed able to breathe. At least when he wasn’t choking down thick globs of Lana’s juices.

At both ends, the walls pulsed and rumbled with the sounds of moans. Lana seemed to get a lot more out of it than Wynne because every time he took a breath, his shoulders would heave against his enclosure; which would cause Lana to squeal and her walls to compress against him, which meant he had to elbow her for room, starting the whole cycle over.

Meanwhile, Wynne simply had his legs to contend with and he had no leverage to kick. There wasn’t enough room. Her breath rattled as she concentrated, and Mark felt a tugging at his legs as he started inching backwards.

Frankly, he did prefer this outcome. At the very least, it meant getting his head free. For the moment. Depended on what plans Wynne had after she won him.

But then he heard a gasp, and Wynne said, “What are you — “ before he suddenly felt her constricting around his legs tighter than should be possible.

This was not a contraction, he realized, his ankles now crossing in an increasingly smaller space as Wynne seemed to retract away from him. His butt reached open air as Wynne gasped and screamed. He felt his toes hit her cervix. It was almost like wearing a sock on both feet. What must she look like? Was her stomach distended? Mark almost laughed. Was he going to have her stuck on like a mermaid’s tail until Lana fixed them? It would be fun to be able to turn the tables like that on Wynne…

Lana started overwhelming Wynne’s pull. Of course. With a pop and a cry, Mark was pulled free, now finding his face smushed against Lana’s cervix. The soft flesh almost seemed to kiss him right before unleashing a final torrent as Lana suddenly bucked, pulling Mark’s legs completely into the air, before thumping back down.

The two woman lay there, gasping, until Mark reminded them of his predicament by kicking his legs wildly. He felt fingers squeezing his butt and wiggling him out, at last. Mark emerged with a loud gasp and started trying to flick off all the sticky cum drenching him. All three of them continued sitting in silence. Then, Mark said, “Guys, what the fuck.”

Lana bowed her head. “Sorry, Mark.”

“Hey! Don’t I get an apology too?!”

Mark turned towards Wynne and quickly covered his mouth to stop him from laughing. There Wynne sat, quite diminished. She still easily loomed over him, but compared to Lana, whose legs could probably encircle both of them, Wynne looked oddly childish. Still could swing him around like a ragdoll, though, hence stifling his laugh.

“You cheated!” Wynne continued, pointing at the shrink ray still in Lana’s hand.

“I don’t remember there being rules,” Lana sniffed imperiously. “Either way, I get Mark priority. That’s the deal.” Lana watched thoughtfully as Wynne crossed her arms and grumbled, then suddenly pitched forward to grab Wynne around the waist. Mark found himself attacked from behind as Lana’s bush collided with his back. Wynne yelped as Lana, sporting a sly gein, easily dragged her closer. “In fact, I think the way things are, I should get to do whatever I want with you too.”

“Y-yeah?” Wynne replied, wide-eyed. She really hadn’t shrunk that much. Mark judged that she would be maybe almost chest-height, a luxury he hadn’t been afforded. But it was apparently enough of a loss for Lana to be able to drag her around.

“Does this mean I can take a break?” Mark called up, sprawled on the damp bedspread.

“No!” the two girls shouted simultaneously. He sighed as he felt Lana’s huge fingers encircle him once more.