- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

includes: shrinking to 1 inch; shrinking to 4 inches; more insertion; unbirth; a turducken situation

The clit in his hands must have been as big as a cabbage, maybe even slightly bigger. He tried to focus on rubbing it, polishing it like a crystal ball, but it was hard to when he was being sucked off at the same time. Every once in a while, the mass of bodies would shudder with simultaneous moans that only ramped up the pleasure building inside him.

He had to hand it to Lana. She was a very good problem solver. Mark didn’t think that, with everybody’s disparate sizes, there was any way they could orgasm together, but it was now looking very likely.

He was currently handling Lana’s clit, face-down in her pubic hair, while straddling Wynne’s face, which was giving him a blowjob; and somewhere far behind him, Wynne herself was being eaten out by Lana’s mouth.

It was such a bizarre arrangement. He had thought it would be too uncomfortable to pull off. But as Wynne pursed her lips, bucking him upwards, he couldn’t imagine ever doubting this. He gasped as the tip of Wynne’s humongous tongue fiddled with the tip of his cock and squeezed the clit in his hands. Underneath, Lana shuddered and moaned right into Wynne’s pussy, who pursed her lips again in ecstasy, and he bucked once more, and the process started all over. Like a sex ouroboros.

When Lana had given him a blowjob earlier, her mouth was big. Right now, Wynne’s was bigger (relatively). His cock was entirely overwhelmed by her tongue, probably couldn’t even reach the halfway point. But it wasn’t just her mouth that was exciting him; he was draped over her nose, his chest was getting tickled by her fluttering eyelashes, and her breath rustled his pubes in a surprisingly pleasant way. All of that served to remind his addled mind just how big she was, and by extension, how big Lana was, and somehow remembering this got him even hornier. He had been ready to pop for what felt like forever but he continued to hold back. He couldn’t go, not until he knew that the others were on the brink too. Hopefully, they weren’t trying to hold back on his account either, because that would create quite a conundrum.

But then, he heard it. Lana’s moans getting quicker, louder, the ground underneath him quaking. Wynne, the next domino, moaned directly into him, and he arched his back with a small cry, releasing an even smaller load onto Wynne’s tongue. At the same time, his hands suddenly were wrenched away as the landscape underneath him suddenly became almost vertical while Wynne launched a muffled scream into his pelvis. Lana settled back down, her breaths making the other two rise and fall gently, and Mark rolled off of Wynne, landing somewhere under Lana’s breasts.

Wynne was the first to sit up, wiping her brow. “Holy shit.”

“Yeah,” Lana agreed, sitting up as well. Mark was immediately unbalanced and he rolled down Lana’s stomach and landed right in her lap. Wynne, still with a significant size, was just forced to scooch backwards. Also right onto Lana’s lap, which was somewhat of a problem with Mark. Wynne jumped as she felt his body between her cheeks.

“Oops,” she said as she managed to pluck Mark out from between Lana’s thighs and plopped him on her own lap instead.

Mark just collapsed against her stomach. “I can’t even pretend to be angry with you.”

“Even if you got angry, I’d just smother you in my boobs, squirt.”

“I think they’re too small for that,” Mark lied.

Wynne scowled and noogied both sides of his head with fists the size of boulders. “Careful what you call ‘small,’ punk.”

“Guys,” Lana interrupted, her face directly above them. Like the sun, if the sun was sweaty and still smelled of cum. “I have another idea.”

Even Wynne leaned back and groaned this time. “Christ, Lana. Come on.”

“I don’t have anything left in me,” Mark said.

“You can’t seriously say that you still have energy.”

Lana blushed and looked to the side. “What can I say. A big girl has big desires. And neither of you have to do much, really! And Wynne,” she added, biting her lip, “I think you’ll really love the idea.”

“Oh yeah? What’s the idea?” Wynne replied, but despite it being a question, she sounded like she was already sold on whatever Lana was up to. Mark leaned back and groaned loudly.

“Well first, Mark has to be smaller.”

The statement woke Mark up quite fast. Lana’s hand came into view, holding the shrink ray again. With a burst of energy Mark didn’t know he had, he rolled off of Wynne’s lap and leapt off of Lana’s thigh.

Before he could even land on the bed, Lana hit him with the beam. It was a good shot. Mark had to admire her reflexes, even as he watched as the bed below seemed to recede away, and what should have just been a short hop down turned into a fall off a cliff. It was such a weird experience to see the details blur into the distance.

His scream cut off as he bounced on the bed. Before he could let his consciousness catch up with what just happened, the ground underneath him buckled violently and he bounced up as two large pillars crashed down a ways away. He landed once more, but on a different surface. Squishier.

“Jesus fuck, Lana. And you told me to be careful.”

“Oops. Is he okay?”

Mark finally shook off his daze and sat up, only to scramble backwards as the sight of an eye the size of a wide screen TV met him. His back met an oddly shaped wall. Looking up, he could see it was more like a fence that ended in rounded tips. Stretching out beyond his feet was a fleshy platform, beyond which he was starting to see Wynne’s face as it withdrew. This was Wynne’s hand. He was literally in the palm of Wynne’s hand. “Oh my god.”

“He said ‘oh my god,’ so I think he’s okay,” Wynne reported. Right. There’s another person. Lana.

It took a moment, but Mark’s eyes managed to focus on what was behind Wynne - a fleshy cliff - and he followed that upward to take in, well,

“Oh my god,” Mark repeated, louder. Lana was really big. Like, Kilimanjaro big. Possibly bigger. He didn’t know how tall specific mountains were off the top of his head. But either way, she had the air of a mountain. And she wasn’t even standing up. Her peak was watching him. He couldn’t imagine that she could see him, but she was definitely watching him.

“He said ‘oh my god’ again and started laughing. Probably okay.”

“You’re so horrible at this.”

A shadow eclipsed him, and then the sky fell. It compressed around him, drawing him upward, until stopping in front of an eye the size of he didn’t even know what to compare it to. It was an eye the size of something it shouldn’t be the size of.

Really, he knew that Lana simply pinched him between two fingers and lifted him up to her face, but reality and his perception of it were so divorced now. It was like experiencing two things at the same time.

“Hey, Mark?” Lana whispered. “How are you feeling?”

“You guys are fucking insane,” Mark said between laughs. “Holy shit.”

“Didn’t quite answer the question there, Mark.”

“I’m feeling fine,” he said deliriously. “Hey. Show me your pussy.”

Wynne’s head was actually also peering down at him. She was still tall enough to more than match Lana’s eyeline while Lana was sitting. As he said that, however, she quite suddenly turned away, stifling her own laughter.

Lana’s brow crinkled. “What?”

Mark’s hands were still free, and so he banged them against the ridges of Lana’s thumb. “Show. Me. Your. Pussy.”

“Alright, alright. Jeez.” And then he was falling again, a distance much further than the last time, but he wasn’t actually falling, of course. Just being lowered.

When the world stopped blurring, he found himself in front of a ridiculously large crevice, slick and musty. He could almost imagine it breathing on him, like a beast. This was it. The premonition he had the last time he saw Lana’s pussy.

“I think we awakened something in him,” Wynne said, wiping tears from her eyes.

“Well, this is actually pretty relevant to my idea,” Lana replied. “You see…”

The world whipped around in another confusing blur. Mark had a brief sight of another formidable pussy, filling his vision, before he was pushed in. Wynne choked, stiffening with surprise, and then moaned as Lana took the opportunity to wiggle her finger around a bit.

This time around, Mark had quite a bit of space. Which may mean that breathing would be even easier. But as Wynne’s walls squeezed around him on reflex, he wondered if that wasn’t going to be the case. When he barely squeezed into Lana’s pussy before, he had enough mass to at least shove back the enclosing walls. But he had no power at all here. There was no way he could elbow back at the pulsing walls here. Wynne’s muscles dwarfed his entire body. All he could do was get pushed around.

Lana’s finger retreated, and some amount of light filtered through the space left behind. Wynne caught her breath. “Oh man…I can feel him in there…even though he’s so small…”

“You’re actually gonna feel him a bit more.”

Wynne suddenly glowed around him. The beam’s light was bright enough to actually let him see how her pussy grew (shrank?) tighter around him, his face inching closer to her cervix while his feet inched closer to her entrance (exit?). When it was done, his entire body still fit inside Wynne, but it was a bit more snug. (Judging from her gasps and moans, Wynne was really feeling the snugness.) Mark blinked away the spots in his eyes as he adjusted to the dim lighting again.

“Wynne,” Lana said sweetly. “You know what a turducken is, right?”

“Oh no — “ was all Wynne could say before she was caught in Lana’s fist. Mark felt a lot of movement, then felt gravity change direction as Wynne (and by extension, him) was laid horizontal, and with a low moan, Lana pushed Wynne’s head inside her.

There was a lot of squishing sounds as Lana continued to wedge her in (clearly, this idea had been really exciting her for a while now), and Mark’s world darkened even further as the light at the end of the tunnel got obscured by an even bigger tunnel.

But that wasn’t Lana’s whole idea either.

After pushing her all the way in, Lana slowly pulled her most of the way out. And then back in. And then out. Mark wriggled against his confines as he found himself shaken around without even anybody directly shaking him. As Lana sped up her pumping, the inertia had him sliding up and down Wynne’s pussy almost as if she were pumping him too. Even though Wynne’s walls squeezed him at a regular pace as she squealed, feeling him sloshing around inside her, they couldn’t hold him still. The inertia was too strong, and Wynne’s walls too slick at this point. Lana continued to speed up. Mark felt his feet bloom from between Wynne’s legs and thought that maybe he would fall out and get lost in Lana’s pussy, but the next moment he was flung back inside, his head slamming into the roof of Wynne’s vagina. Everything was just a confusion of light and noise, that he almost didn’t notice when the constant knocking against Wynne’s cervix was starting to get answered. Not until it opened up entirely, pulling in his head. And this time, he wasn’t just sliding right back out.

It turned out the cervix was a clingier beast than the vagina, and it held onto him gamely when inertia tried to pull him out. And, of course, consumed more of him when inertia was pushing him forward. Another thrust from Lana, and he was already shoulder-deep.

This wasn’t a good situation, perhaps. He had a feeling that once in, it would be a hard time getting out. Panicking, he tried to brace his legs against the walls outside and leverage himself back out, but breaking through further in seemed to have stimulated Wynne even more. Even if the walls weren’t too slick for his feet to grab, they were pulsing more and more, in a sort of motion that seemed to be actively pushing him deeper. Like she was swallowing him.

His arms suddenly burst inside as well and he flailed them, trying to find some sort of ceiling that he could push off of, but these walls were slippery too, and Lana’s pumping didn’t help matters, making everything move far too much for him to really get a grip on anything. His waist breached the hole. Then his knees, forcing him to start curling up. And that was the point of no return. Without even needing any help from inertia or whatever, Wynne’s womb just sucked him in and sealed the exit. At the same time, he heard an ecstatic scream vibrate around him. So at least someone was able to get enjoyment out of this.

Soon after, the frantic motion stopped. Then he was jostled as Lana presumably drew Wynne outside for the last time. The two of them lay there, gasping for a while. Mark tried shoving at the walls of the womb, but that only made Wynne groan and ignore him.

A minute later, gravity shifted as Wynne sat up. There was a sort of thrumming sound as she set her hand on top of him.

Lana sighed, sounding completely satisfied. “Oh, that was brilliant.”

“I think something went wrong,” Wynne said.

“What? Do we need to get Mark out now?”

“That’s the thing that went wrong,” Wynne replied, her voice sounding dry. “I don’t know how we can get him out.”

Mark felt the walls push against him slightly as Wynne displayed him, squeezing her new baby bump.

“Oh,” Lana said, after a while. “Can you, uh…push him out? You know, like birthing.”

“I’ve never birthed anything!”

“Can’t he push his way out himself?”

Mark, curled up with his knees to his chin, couldn’t even really kick. He tried elbowing Wynne.

“I don’t think so, no. There’s…ugh…not enough space…” Mark suddenly felt pressure from the outside, larger than Wynne’s hands. It pushed on him, making Wynne groan like she had a stomachache.

“Maybe I can kind of…push him out?”

The pressure increased, but it only pushed him against the other side of Wynne’s womb. It wasn’t squeezing him out, it was just squeezing him, and he started to worry that he would simply be popped into so much blood inside Wynne, flushed out like one of her periods.

Luckily, it didn’t come to that. “No, no, no, that’s worse, stop.” Mark sighed in relief when Lana withdrew.

“Well…maybe he’ll be easier to get out when we grow you back to normal.”

“Yeah, that sounds like a good plan.”

There was a long silence.

Hesitantly, Wynne said, “…Did we include a growth function?”

Oh boy.