- Text Size +

Title: Sabrina’s New Barbie
Commissioned By: Anonymous
Categories: Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996), Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Characters: Sabrina Spellman, Buffy Summers
Tags: Dollification, Spanking, Tickling, Rapid-Fire Kissing, Lesbian, Entrapment, Shrinking (Doll – 12in), Dom!Sabrina, Sub!Buffy
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 16/11/2022
Finished: 17/11/2022

Buffy let out an exasperated sigh as she opened the door to the Spellman residence. Water ran off her black leather jacket, the cuffs clinging to her wrists, her white top transparent and clinging to her torso, creating a very clear outline of her breasts and the fact she had neglected to wear a bra that night, her light blue jeans sagging down, exposing the back of her pink panties.

“Lovely New English weather,” Buffy said as she kicked the door shut behind her with her heel.

“Bit wet, is it?” Sabrina asked with a teasing grin as she looked over from the sofa to her girlfriend, enjoying how little the white shirt left to the imagination, and it looked like the cold had, had a pleasant effect on her nipples. They looked very suckable.

“More than a little, you’d think the vampires would prefer to stay in their coffins on nights like this, but nope another half a dozen risers…and one used to be a gymnast, he took a while,” Buffy said as she entered the living room, walking around the sofa, leaving a trail of wet footprints bordered by droplets raining from her jacket.

“Hey, you mind not tracking all that water in, Aunt Zelda will kill me,” Buffy paused mid-stride in front of the arm of the chair.

“Mind drying me off then?” Buffy asked, gesturing to herself, her blonde hair matted and clinging to her forehead even more than her shirt was. Sabrina flashed her a teasing smirk.

“Ok but remember you asked for it,” Sabrina said, flicking her wrist and pointing at her girlfriend, tracing a tiny circle in the air. Buffy felt a pleasant shudder over her skin as a warm breeze began to encircle her, she closed her eyes tilting her head back. The breeze began to increase in strength as the magical winds grew faster and warmer. Buffy’s hair blew upwards, which was soon followed by her shirt, exposing her toned abdomen, then her under-boob before finally giving Sabrina a lovely view of her lightly bouncing tits. The slayer was even lifted slightly off the floor before the hot winds started to die down and lower her back to the floor.

Buffy’s cheeks were flushed red from the sudden warmth and the ruffling of her clothes over her delicate skin, her shirt was stuck atop her breasts giving Sabrina an extended view of her yummy assets.

“Thanks,” Buffy sighed as she brushed a few stray hairs back in place and wiped the remains of fatigue from her eyes, her skin was decorated in goosebumps.

“Anything for you, by the way, your nipples are showing,” Sabrina grinned, deliberately giving the slayer a long slow appreciating look.

Her red cheeks darkening further Buffy pulled her shirt down, her nipples no longer on display through her shirt, and sat herself down on the opposing side of the sofa and began to remove her boots.

Sabrina tugged down on her own pink shirt, showing a little more cleavage, and adjusting her seated position so her miniskirt rode up a little higher, showing off more of her nylon-clad slender legs as she lifted them onto the sofa, absentmindedly scrunching her red painted toes. Buffy’s adorable accidental show had put Sabrina in the mood for some fun.

Buffy removed her first boot and tossed it aside before starting on the next one, not yet noticing the subtle signs of her girlfriend.

“Have you ever thought of dressing a little more feminine?” Sabrina asked as she pressed the tip of her index finger to her chin, looking thoughtful.

“Feminine?” Buffy asked, looking down at herself as she removed her other boot, “is there something wrong with how I dress?”

“No, but I think you’d look super cute in a skirt,” Sabrina said, she pointed to Buffy, the slayer’s clothes briefly shimmered before her white shirt shrunk and rode up until it became a very low-cut white top, stopping barely an inch short of her breasts and the neckline drooping until it formed a love heart over her cleavage. The legs of her jeans climbed up her legs and melded together and became a very short micro skirt. Any shorter and her panties would be on display. Buffy swallowed.

“Erm not really,” Buffy said, attempting to hold her skirt down, she had never worn anything so short, and her ears started to glow as her blush spread. “And I think it shows a little much,”

“Hmm, maybe you’re right…” Sabrina pointed at Buffy again, the slayer blinked and she was suddenly dressed in a light pink leotard with a vibrant frilly tutu around her waist, pink stockings wrapped around her legs and ballet pumps on her feet. “There, a lot more covered up and still super cute!”

Buffy found herself looking down at her legs, she felt like her cheeks were going to explode. She licked her dry lips, and a warm feeling spread through her body as the words ‘super cute’ echoed through her mind, her lips twisting into a small smile.

“Yeah…but I’m…not sure it’s my style…” Buffy said, her fingers trailing over the frills of her tutu, she wished she had a mirror.

“Hmm maybe…” Sabrina snapped her fingers, “oh I know the perfect look for you,” she pointed at Buffy again.

Again, her clothes changed. Buffy now wore a light pink cotton dress, pale lace ruffles around her neckline, puffy shoulders capped with identical ruffles and a large extravagant pink bow over her chest. The Victorian Lolita-style dress was made almost up entirely of frills reaching down to her knees. White socks reached up just shy of her knees, white buckled slippers over her feet and a white lacey bonnet on her head completed the outfit. Her hair had even been tied into twin pigtails (1).

Buffy looked down at the numerous frills of her dress hiding her legs, tracing the edge of the white lace. Her toes curled in the slippers, and she felt a tickling sensation in her tummy, it was very difficult not to burst into a fit of giggles. She hadn’t felt this pretty since she was a child.

“I look like a barbie doll,” Buffy laughed, trying to play off the growing smile she had as amusement at the ridiculousness of her new attire. It wasn’t very convincing.

Sabrina began to giggle at the comparison as she looked at her adorable girlfriend. She couldn’t resist. She pointed at Buffy again and the slayer began to shrink.

“Huh…hey! Wait! What are you doing!?” Buffy asked, raising her voice, her tone becoming higher pitched the smaller she got, and only getting more adorable in Sabrina’s eyes. Buffy stopped shrinking when she reached a height of 12 inches, she stood up, nearly losing her balance as her feet sunk into the upholstery of the sofa.

Seeing the tiny woman trying to be tough, her little hands balled into tiny fists at her side, with that dress, it reminded Sabrina of the time her younger cousin had shrunk her and put her in a jar. She had to admit it was kinda funny to be on the other side, maybe she should put Buffy in a jar, the thought made her laugh.

“Hey! Stop laughing!” Buffy squeaked, placing both hands on her hips, attempting to use the same tone she would use on Dawn when she was in trouble. It only made Sabrina laugh harder, Buffy was too adorable for words.

Sabrina began to slide her foot forward as she turned on the sofa to fully face the diminutive slayer, her toes dipping under the frilly dress. With a tiny eep, Buffy stepped back and pushed her dress back down, feeling a…special tingling between her little thighs.

Sabrina’s lips twisted into a devilish smirk and she slid her foot forward again. Her nylon-clad toes vanished under the little dress and pushed their way between Buffy’s thighs, she felt the fabric of Buffy’s underwear caress the tops of her toes. Buffy wavered and fell forward, catching herself as her tiny palms hit the top of Sabrina’s foot.

The teenage witch then proceeded to lift her leg into the air as high as she could, showing off her pink thong to her tiny girlfriend. Buffy’s minuscule hands curled into fists, grabbing the fabric of the giantess’s nylons, her hair flying towards the ground as she tried to keep her balance. Buffy’s dress fell and hid her head from view, sending her into a topsy-turvy world of frills and pink while showing Sabrina her bright pink frilly bloomers, her tiny legs kicking impotently as she fought not to fall.

Giggling, Sabrina moved her foot to hover over the coffee table before angling it down and beginning to lower her lip. Buffy felt her world turn again and gravity reversed itself again, her dress fell back down but her grip weakened as the fabric readjusted and the tiny blonde soon found herself falling. She landed on the coffee table with a small ‘oof’ pain spreading over her tiny ass cheeks from the blunt landing. Sabrina lowered her foot back down, her toes resting on the edge of the table.

Buffy scrambled back to her feet, brushing her dress off before placing her hands back on her hips, which set Sabrina off into another fit of giggles. She was just too cute.

“Okay enough now, grow me back.”

Sabrina lifted her foot again and prodded the doll-sized slayer with her stockinged big toe, knocking Buffy back on her ass. The giggles grew more vocal.

“Oh, you are too adorable!” Sabrina got out between giggles. The giant teen sat up and leaned forward, towering over the blonde doll. Sabrina pointed her finger again and Buffy’s face was decorated, foundation peppering her cheeks, highlighted by a light pink blush which only added to the doll-like resemblance and black eyeshadow around her eyes. She really was the perfect doll now.

Buffy swallowed and scooted back, her face briefly unnaturally warm from the spell, she suddenly felt very vulnerable at just how much larger her girlfriend was. And she actually kinda liked it, not that she’d admit it, but Sabrina having so much power over her was one hell of a turn-on. Sabrina’s hands lashed out and her fingers began to dance over her tiny form, poking and stroking her tummy sending Buffy into fits of laughter.

Her tiny legs kicked out as she tried to roll and push herself away. Her face twisted as she craned her neck away, struggling to get a breath in the space between the assault of Sabrina’s fingers, wriggling beneath them.

Buffy had never felt so helpless and turned on. She was small and weak; her powerful girlfriend had dressed her up like a doll and was now tickling her and there was nothing she could do about it but lie back and take it and beg for mercy.

“P-Please stop!” Buffy squeaked.

Her lower lips began to convulse. Her hard nipples rubbed against the inside of her dress. She was completely at Sabrina’s mercy. One of her large fingers slid down between her thighs and gave her right thigh a light squeeze forcing another eruption of laughter as the sudden sensation made her unravel and she came, staining her bloomers with her cream, her cheeks burning with shame and arousal. She had never been so hot and bothered.

Sabrina felt the fabric on her fingertips suddenly get wet, and her smile widened showing off her pearly whites.

“Ooh has my little doll made a mess?”

‘Her doll!’ Buffy felt her legs close as her pussy contracted; she was her doll. Sabrina lifted her dress with one finger, Buffy squirmed in place, her breathing shallow, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

“Such a naughty dolly,” Sabrina said, her giant fingers curling around her tiny body and lifting her off the table. “I think you need to be punished,” the giantess witch grinned, her tongue running over her teeth, the tip stopping just before her pale pink lips.

“P-Punished?” Buffy stammered, somehow managing to blush even deeper, Sabrina squealed, she was so cute.

“Mmmhmm,” Sabrina hummed, leaning back on the sofa, and laying Buffy lazily over her lap, nipping the frills of her dress between her thumb and index fingers she carefully pulled it back, folding it over Buffy’s back and exposing her bloomer-clad rear.

Buffy began to tremble, a mixture of fear and anticipation swirling inside her. She flinched when she felt Sabrina’s fingernails dip past the waistband of her bloomers as she carefully rolled them back and slid them down until her ass was completely exposed. Her bubble butt jiggled as Buffy jumped in anticipation of what was to come.

Sabrina flexed, bracing her index finger against her thumb, and flicking Buffy’s crack, eliciting a startled moan from her little doll as she jolted in place. Oh, she loved how that ass jiggled. She giggled when she felt tiny hands grip her nylons, oh she felt so powerful right now.

“It’s time for your spanking dolly.”

“Spanking!” Buffy squeaked, her breathing becoming quicker, her honeypot drooling on her girlfriend’s nylons.

Sabrina answered Buffy’s squeak with a firm slap to her behind, the tiny doll jumping in place, her tiny fists gripping the nylon coating more firmly as she tried not to cry out or slip from Sabrina’s lap.

Slap

Slap

Slap

“Ow,” Buffy squeaked, unable to stop the sound from escaping her. Sabrina smiled and began to circle her thumb softly over Buffy’s cute red behind, letting the soft skin dip a little into the crack making the doll squirm.

She felt Buffy start to relax in her lap.

Slap

Slap

Slap

Buffy jolted forward in surprise, starting to slide from Sabrina’s lap. Sabrina nipped the tiny slayer’s ankle and carefully pulled her back into place, earning a high-pitched moan from her doll as she manhandled her. Buffy was her toy and the little doll was loving every second of it.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Sabrina giggled, lifting Buffy’s ankle until the tiny girl was suspended upside down.

“S-Sorry,” Buffy gasped, the blood rushing to her head as she stared at her goddess-sized girlfriend.

“Such a naughty dolly,” Buffy moaned again at Sabrina’s words, her eyes closing as the witch slowly rotated her until her darkening ass faced her. Sabrina raised her other hand and pressed her index finger against her thumb again.

Flick

Flick

Flick

Flick

Buffy cried out as she felt the hard nail slam into her ass repeatedly with building pressure as Sabrina picked up the pace of her flicking.

Flick

Flick

Flick

Sabrina continued to flick her doll until her bubble butt turned dark blue with a hint of purple.

“Hmm I think that’s enough, what do we say doll?” Sabrina teased.

“Sorry Mistress, thank you for spanking me,” Buffy moaned, exerting herself to grind her thighs together despite the direction of gravity.

“Much better,” Sabrina said as she leaned in and pressed her big pink lips to her tiny bruised ass, leaving her cheeks bright pink with lipstick as they came away “such a good dolly,” she breathed, her cool breath caressing Buffy’s sore cheeks and banishing the burning away.

“Mmm a good dolly,” Buffy moaned as Sabrina began to bestow kisses over every inch of her, pressing her giant soft lips against her, including between her thighs. The little doll moaned as she felt every kiss, Sabrina’s lips vibrating with her own moans, stimulating Buffy’s tiny body.

Sabrina didn’t stop showering the tiny girl until every speck of her was covered in her pale pink lipstick. She couldn’t even make out Buffy’s blush when she was finished and the tiny doll was staring up at her in a state of blissful euphoria.

“Is my little dolly feeling tired?” Sabrina teased, leaning in and pressing her lips to Buffy’s face, the tip of her tongue sneaking out and dragging over her entire face, when she pulled back her lipstick-pink face glistened with her lover’s saliva.

Buffy nodded; her own lips parted in pleasure.

“I think I know the perfect place for you to rest dolly,” Sabrina pointed at her little doll again and Buffy vanished into a sparkling light which shot to Sabrina’s neck. When the light faded a silver chain was draped around the witch’s neck and from the chain was suspended a pink garnet.

Within the sparkling gem a tiny Buffy, now even smaller than the nail on Sabrina’s pinkie toe lightly knocked on the gem walls. The sound of Sabrina’s breathing drowned out her pitiful attempts to shout for her freedom mixing with the slight rise and fall of her powerful, sensual chest, gradually seducing the slayer into a state of relaxation.

Her eyelids grew heavier with each breath of her giant girlfriend, Buffy soon fell asleep in Sabrina’s new jewellery. She was truly Sabrina’s and she wouldn’t change it for the world.

A/N The commissioner has requested that I include this.
Written as #BuffySubChallenge, where we either write, draw, or commission a piece of Buffy serving in a lesbian D/s scene of some description. No limits beyond putting her in a scene with another woman from any franchise you like. Let your imaginations run wild!

(1)    (1) This was the dress used for Buffy, https://www.amazon.co.uk/Antaina-Cotton-Ruffle-Victorian-Cosplay/dp/B078Z9NJFL?th=1