- Text Size +
Story Notes:

An anonymous commission featuring Shinobu from the Monogatari series.  Since I have not yet started my journey down that rabbit hole, I can't say for sure if I properly portray the 500-year-old loli vampire, but hopefully nothing is too egregious.

There is a certain comfort in getting lost in a big crowd.  Unlike in the countryside where everyone notices everyone that walks past, in a big city most people hardly notice the person standing next to them, even if they are standing shoulder-to-shoulder.  While it could also be inconvenient to deal with, pushing through crowds just to do something as simple as running an errand, the anonymity was a luxury that the pretty, petite girl treasured.  The fewer people that noticed her the better.


With unearthly beauty, the attention of the masses was something she had received before.  When younger and much more naive, she adored the admiration but has since learned that even something like unparalleled beauty and adorableness can be curses in their own right.


Hmph, he better appreciate that I-huh?  As she walked within a sea of people going to and from responsibilities and obligations, an assortment of trinkets and toys set out on a blanket around a black-haired man caught her eye.  More specifically, one of the toys looked like a medieval castle from a distant land, small enough to fit in the palm of even her tiny hands.  That looks like…  Making her way out of the stream of people, she stood before the man sitting on the sidewalk and picked up the novelty castle.




Why do I have to do this?...  This junk won’t sell, and even if it does, it wouldn’t even add up to enough to buy a drink.  Sitting on the hard concrete as the vast majority of people walked past without a glance, the young man silently complained to himself.  This is a waste of time.  I don’t know what Baa-baa expec-!?  With his gaze fixed on the trinkets and knick-knacks entrusted to him by his elderly grandmother, the filial grandson saw a pair of gorgeous, small feet stop in front of him.


The white-base sandals complimented the flawless skin of the feet wearing them, with the red straps standing out like a scarf on freshly fallen snow.  The girl’s hand came down, gently picking up a novelty castle from his wares, her slender fingers a rarity for a child her age.  His eyes were drawn up her body as she stood back up to examine his merchandise, her lithe build hidden under a pure-white sundress with a scarlet bow in the middle of her undeveloped chest and on either side of her hips.  Her alabaster skin was as smooth as freshly pounded mochi and locks like golden sunlight flowed down from her head, framing her adorable, rounded face.  With eyes as deep and rich as gold, yet glistening like amber, she looked upon the miniature castle not with the childish wonder that a girl her age normally would, but with a mature gaze of nostalgia and loss.


Staring up at the captivating young girl, the man couldn’t bring himself to caution her or request that she be careful with the antique.  She held it as if the slightest move would reduce the miniature to rubble.  She looks like a young Daidarabotchi, only instead of Fuji-san and Tsubuka-san, she’s measuring a castle’s weight…


She said nothing as she admired the small toy, and he likewise said nothing as he stared at her unearthly beauty.




As she tried to remember only the better memories that she held from so long ago, of the love and praise and gifts given to her centuries past, the girl smiled softly.  Oops!  I need to get going.  If I take too long, that brat will make me listen to another one of his stories.  Remembering that she was sent on an errand, the golden-haired girl went to put the toy back when her focus drifted to the man selling it.  His earnest gaze was overflowing with his naked honesty, something uncommon for men of his age who had just entered adulthood and tried to present themselves as more mature than they were.  Taken by mine beauty, eh?  Kakaka, look at that blush.  Smiling mischievously, she met his gaze holding up his product next to her face.  “Onii-san, why are you looking at me like that?  Are you, perhaps, a lolicon?”


The dark-haired man continued to stare for a couple more seconds before the fact that she was addressing him kicked in and his eyes widened adorably once he broke free of the trance her beauty had sucked him into.  The way she had stopped while bending over to put his property back gave him a clear view down her light dress, though the shoulder straps blocked the view of her nipples.  “S-Sorry!  I… I didn’t mean t-!?”


However, as he offered a flustered, adorably embarrassed apology, because she was enjoying the slight panic of being caught in his unbroken gaze, the blonde girl was unprepared when a passerby bumped into her.  Stumbling forward a couple steps before catching herself on the wall behind him, she froze as she looked down.  Pressed into her crotch from her unexpected advance was the man’s face as he stared up at her, likewise unable to decide what to do.  Ohhh~  Look at that face!


The man’s eyes trembled as the realization that his face was pressed into a young-looking girl’s crotch in public dawned on him.  If she were to call attention to this, his life would be ruined.  And yet he still didn’t back away.  The look in her amused eyes told him not to.


Kaka.  Do you like that?  Here, I’ll give you a good taste.  Subtly rubbing her groin in the street vendor’s face, his rapid breathing was passing through her thin dress, and since she hadn’t put on any panties before leaving, the warm breath caressed her intimate parts delightfully.  “Hey, hey, Onii-sa-huh?”  Tugging playfully on her dress to hint at removing the barrier between them, the golden-eyed girl was about to tease him a bit more when her body temperature suddenly spiked and a hazy fog began to blanket her thoughts.  W-What’s h-happen…ing?




A wall of white, soft fabric dominated his vision as the unfamiliar, unsettlingly alluring, foreign girl stumbled forward into him.  With his gaze already tilted upward a bit to get lost in her eyes that shone like clear, flawless ambers, the thin veil of her dress did little to obscure the features hidden under it as a soft, cylindrical mass of meat occupied his open mouth and two, heavy orbs bumped into the underside of his chin.


Huh?  I-Is she actually a…  Recognizing what the two, previously unobserved pieces of the young beauty’s anatomy were, with his gaze pushed a bit further back to look up the foreigner’s body, there was a distinct lack of development in the chest.  Though given their apparent age, that wasn’t all too surprising, and as society continues to move in a more progressive, accepting direction, the younger generations were always faster to adopt new changes.  Still… I’ve never seen someone so pretty before…  As his thoughts raced with a million different courses of action to try and salvage that situation and not end up in handcuffs, he stared up at the young child looming over him.


With one hand reaching out of view behind him, supporting their weight against the wall, while the other held up the toy castle, those enthralling golden eyes stared down at him with mischievous glee.  Their porcelain cheeks flushed a bright crimson, rather than back away, they rubbed their genitals in his face more.  The flaccid member poking into his mouth swelled slowly, yet he couldn’t do anything to prevent it from filling his oral cavity.


All he could do was stare up at the imposing presence, the heady aroma of her body odor and sweat demanding compliance from him.  You look even more like a Daidarabotchi.


Unsure why his mind was so adamant on that comparison, it might have been because of the nigh-supernatural beauty of the golden-haired child that had him associating them with more supernatural beings.  Or it could have been their larger-than-life figure from his perspective that was making it hard to think of anything else.  The glee on their face told him that they perfectly understood what kind of situation they were in, that like the toy castle, his life and reputation was in their hand!  Whatever the case, white-clad, fairy-like beauty seemed so gigantic to him, like they could tower over buildings.


“Hey, hey, Onii-sa-huh?”  However, as he thought about how big and imposing the child looked and as they playfully asserted their dominance over him by rubbing their crotch in his face, their playful face shifted to confusion as the weighty member raised off his face and a loud crash sounded from behind him.


“Huh?”




Wh-What?...  It didn’t make any sense to her.  A second ago she was looking down at the panicked expression of a cute young man as her crotch was ground in his face.  Now, she was bent over on her hands and knees as the wall of the small building she was bracing herself on collapsed under her with rubble and debris dominating her vision.  What’s going on?


It was difficult to concentrate with the foggy haze burdening her thoughts.  Looking around, her movements damaged more of the building she had fallen into, and the people at were staring at her in shock got their senses about them and scurried away in a panic.  Pushing herself up from the crouched-over position, she stood up as small bits of the building rolled down her back.


Just moments ago, she was cast in the shadow of the single-story structure, now she could look over its roof with ease!  Did I grow?  Is this an Oddity based on some giant from folklore?  But which one, and how did I get infected?  Checking over her body, other than the pleasant semi-numbness that muted her senses except for the warmth spreading through her, she had no apparent injuries.  And thankfully, it didn’t seem like anyone in the building she crashed through was close enough to the wall to have been harmed either.  “Oh!  Onii-san!?  A-Are you alright?”  The thought of people who could have been caught in the fallout of her sudden growth reminded her of the young man that she was teasing.


She moved her light sun dress the see the dark-haired man staring at her mostly flaccid, chubby member dangling over him.  Unlike all the people around that were running from her, he stared up admiring her.


His earnest, unbroken stare made her heart quicken a bit, and her cock twitched in excitement.  This could be his fault.  I should probably bring him to see Meme…  Slipping her foot out of her sandal, she carefully scrunched her toes around him and lifted him off the ground up to her hand.  “Hey, Onii-san.  Uh…  I know this sounds strange, but you’re going to have to come with me to fix this.  I have a sneaking suspicion that you’re at fault for this.”  She said as she looked around to get her bearings again.


Turning to head back home, the narrow street proved difficult to navigate as her butt brushed against another building, causing her to break some of the windows.  This resulted in more screaming and panic from the people who had yet to flee from her.


Hopefully that brat can fix this…




This… has to be a dream, right?  Laying on the hard concrete as the sound of rubble settling into place was quickly replaced by cries of panic and people running, he could do nothing but stare at what hung above him.


The sight of the beautiful, blonde foreigner that had forced their crotch on his face was now replaced with an unobscured upskirt shot of their bare undercarriage, with a thick, meaty cock and huge balls.  The thin sundress had done little to hide how well-endowed the mischievous beauty was, but seeing them directly was another thing entirely.


Rather than being repulsed at the sight, though, he still couldn’t help but admire the fine specimen of manhood, and the potent stink of sweat and musk caused his own member to stiffen a bit.  So big… and… that smell…


The foreigner stood up and looked around a bit before pulling their sundress aside to look for him.  They seemed relieved that he wasn’t harmed, and didn’t try to cover their exposed genitals as they slipped a foot out of their huge sandal and brought it toward him.


“Hey, Onii-san.  Uh…  I know this sounds strange, but you’re going to have to come with me to fix this.  I have a sneaking suspicion that you’re at fault for this.”  Even though they spoke to him, all he could focus on was the gigantic foot in his face.  Their sole was as big, if not bigger, than his torso, with their big toe being comparable to his head.  The heavy odor of foot sweat filled his lungs as his head was caught between the golden-haired giant’s big and second toe, with the others curling around his shoulders and arm to pick him up off the ground!


Wh-What?  What’s going to happen to me?  H-How could this be my fault?  Internally panicking, the strength of the grip holding him aloft was all he needed to confirm that he couldn’t slip free or overpower them.  Whether he liked it or not, he was going with this enchanting foreigner.


Once he was deposited into the giant youth’s hand, they stood back up and began carefully walking through the streets, likely to whomever or wherever they could resolve this situation.  He didn’t quite fit in their palm, but they were big enough to wrap their fingers around his torso.  The grip wasn’t too tight, just strong enough so he couldn’t slip free on accident, but like when he was held in their slender toes before, that was a courtesy to him.  If this gigantic child-looking, fairy-like foreigner wants to crush him, his body wouldn’t stand a chance.


Unfortunately, the narrow streets were not a good place for someone so huge to be walking through.  It seemed like if the choice came down to stepping on a fleeing person or bumping into a building a bit, the blonde-haired giant would always go for the latter.


“Onii-san, what’s your name?”


His attention was drawn from the buildings they passed that now had indents from huge hips rubbing into them or a massive, growing cock swaying with each step and crashing into them, he looked up at the golden-haired giant.  “Huh?  O-Oh, u-um…  M-My name i-is S-Satou.  Satou Yamada.”




“Satou-san.  Kaka, I’m Oshino Shinobu.  I know this is a bit weird, but don’t worry, I don’t want to hurt anyo-ah!”  Shinobu said, however, another almost misstep onto a fleeing pedestrian caused her to fall onto a nearby building a bit more, ramming her stiffening erection into the structure.  Because she prioritized not letting Yamada get hurt, the entire length of her swelling member sunk into the building, leaving a large hole when she stood back up.  “Geez…  This isn’t the kind of mark I want to leave on the city.  Satou-san, it’s your fault I’m getting so excited.  How could you stare at me like that before.”  Trying to play it off for laughs since it didn’t sound like anyone was hurt, hiding her erection was getting harder by the second.


Because the young-looking girl was trying her best not to harm anyone, Yamada was inclined to believe her words.  He also felt a bit responsible.  Despite still not understanding how he caused her to grow so bit, the fact remained that before she grow so tall, he felt her member swelling in his mouth and did nothing to pull away.  Because of the thin cloth barrier between him and the phallus at the time, only the taste of cotton lingered in his mouth.  Her aroma laced with her potent pheromones, however, had him salivating a bit.  “S-Sorry…  Is there a-anything I can do to help?”  He asked earnestly.


Hmm?  Help?  I mean, he’s a bit too small, my dick’s as big as he is.  Looking at the dark-haired man, Shinobu might have taken him somewhere to ‘relieve’ herself any other time, but she’s never fit in any of his holes at her current size.  However, looking at him and her twitching cock, she got an idea.  Pulling back her dress to expose herself and bringing her hand holding Yamada next to it she smiled mischievously at him.  “You wanna help?  Since you’re the cause of this too, why don’t you help calm it down?  Go on, climb on, and start rubbing.  If you can peel back my foreskin a bit more, focus on the underside of the hood a bit, okay?  Kaka.”


Snickering as she waved her larger-than-average male phallus in the young man’s face, Shinobu expected him to back away from her cock, intimidated and repulsed by it, and then they could be on their way.  After having the sun beat down on her and walking so far, if the faint whiff of her scent was any indication of how potent the musk should be right next to it, she wouldn’t blame him either.


“O-Okay…”  His reply was so unexpected and brief though, that she didn’t even register it until something mounted her bucking cock and squeezed it tightly to stabilize itself!  “Just under the head, right?”


Before she could stop him, Shinobu’s phimosis was drawn back, revealing her tender, bright pink cock head.  The relatively cooler air caressed the heated flesh as she watched him reach toward the underside of her shaft.  Huh?  W-Wait, I wasn’t seriou-aahhn~!  Hesitating for only a moment too long, paralyzed between the rational mind urging her to stop him and her lust encouraging her to let him continue, the golden-haired girl’s baser instincts won out.  In the end, he scraped her engorged member in the exact spot she told him to, sending a jolt of pleasure up her spine.  Trying to catch herself on the nearby buildings, Shinobu’s knees gave out under her and her pert tush came crashing down on the building she had previously penetrated.




There was a sense of utter defeat that gripped Yamada’s very core when he was brought next to Shinobu’s gigantic erection.  The size was unreal, though a part of him was still about to rationalize that away because of how big she had gotten.  The scale in proportion to the rest of her body, however, was overwhelming.  While his mind had yet to fully process how big she was when grinding her groin on his face, he knew she was abnormally big even then.


Her testicles hung down to about her mid-thigh and her scrotum was roughly half as wide as her slender legs.  Her balls were bigger than his chest, and he wasn’t sure if he could even lift them off himself if she rested them on him.  However, the size and heft of her balls was nothing compared to the behemoth that towered above them.  Practically at full mast, it was stretching past her belly button and thicker than his core.  Intimidating didn’t even begin to describe it.  It was dumbfounding and commanded obedience.


Shinobu-chan…  Because of me, she’s…  Peeling back the tightly stretched foreskin covering her cockhead, his senses were assailed by the potent scent that had been trapped under it.  It was as offensive as it was pleasant, igniting his lust as his male organ stiffened and rubbed against hers.  Huh?  She stopped walking?  The swaying of the great behemoth he was mounting came to a stop, and looking back, the lust and want on her adorable face was plain to see.  Sh-She wants someone to please her, to get her off.  A-And she’s chosen me?  Can I even… n-no!  F-For Shinobu-chan, I’ll do my best.  Tightening his grip on her impressive cock, Yamada reached under the hood of her head and dug his fingers into her erect, yet spongey flesh.  Shinobu-chan wants this.  She wants me to please her…  I want to please her!  Sticking out his tongue, he dragged it along the moist, exposed organ and tightened his grip further as the giantess fell back on a building with her butt.




A couple nearby buildings had their sides torn away from them as the gigantic blonde tried to catch herself, revealing some people that thought they could hide as she passed.  With their cover stripped away, they panicked and fled, spilling out the exits and filling the streets back up.  However, she could barely concern herself with the people fleeing from her with how good Yamada was making her feel.


Ahn!  N-No…  Not there.  I-If you do, I’ll… I’ll…  Keeping herself from leaning back too far and into another building, Shinobu’s hands had to stay firmly on the ground to support her body.  As such, her erection stood tall and proud as the dark-haired man embraced, rubbed, and humped it.  And beyond that, there was a funny feeling coming from under her scrotum and something was teasing her sensitive back door.  D-did I smother someone when I fell down?  Oh, I hope they’re not hurt…  b-but if they keep that up…


Unable to control her desire, Shinobu rubbed her puffy anus in the unknown person’s face, partially expanding it over them which turned their struggle into a frantic panic.  Their weak hands and legs punched and kick her testicles in the most satisfying way.  Whatever protests or begging they tried to vocalize was muffled by and lost in her anus as more of their face disappeared into it.  Combined with Yamada’s willing eagerness to satisfy her, the building tension in her body reached its tipping point.


She lost the strength in her arms to hold herself up, falling back into another building.  “Ahhn~!  It’s sooo good!  I’m cumming~!”


Holding nothing back, thick spurts of her steamy seed gushed forth from her cock, spraying high into the air and raining down on the buildings, streets, and herself.  It dripped from the rooftops, ooze out of windows, even coated vehicles, and knocked down pedestrians that tried to evacuate.  With the unknown person under her massaging her balls so pleasantly, a torrential amount of semen spilled forth from her.  Even long into the afterglow of orgasm, she laid staring up at the clear blue sky as something tickled the inside of her anus, and something else gripped tightly around her twitching cock.


The powerful odor of her cum filled the surrounding areas quickly, spreading out over several city blocks.  Those closest to Shinobu, or unfortunate enough to get engulfed by the sensual rain, found it difficult to run from her.  Not because of some mental dilemma, but because their lungs weren’t getting as much oxygen as before and her potent pheromones were forcefully igniting their lust.  The people hiding in buildings hoping for her to pass quickly, however, now also had to resist the dizzying effects of the heady scent.  But those covered in the thick seed had the added complication of trying to wade/swim out of the arousing fluid.


“Satou-san…  I think we made a bit of a mess.”  Giggling playfully as she caught her breath, she sat up, pulling the person’s head from her bowel in the process, and looked around.  It didn’t look like anyone got hurt in her climax, though several were covered in her semen, trying to get away.  Holding her still erect member in her hand, she pulled the cum-covered man off it.  “Here, let me clean you up.”  Opening her mouth wide, Shinobu was able to fit most of Yamada’s head and torso into her oral cavity with little difficulty.  His head was pushing against her gullet, which was eager to claim and draw him deeper.  Kaka, kakaka.  Maybe I should tease him a bit.  With a mischievous thought in mind, the blonde girl reclined a bit and tilted her head back, relaxing her neck muscles, allowing her throat to pull Yamada’s body a bit deeper.


This caused her butt to partially swallow the person under her again, but she would be getting up soon anyway.  With how pleasant they felt teasing her rear and balls, a few more seconds… or minutes couldn’t hurt.


How’s that?  Scared?  I bet you think I’m gonna eat you.  She thought as more of the young man disappeared into her mouth, Shinobu made sure to keep a tight hold of her feet.  It was a tight fit, but she probably really could swallow him whole if she really wanted.  But if I did, I don’t think I’d be able to bring him back up.  Gently holding his ankles in her teeth gently, she took a moment to appreciate the absurdity of what she just accomplished.  She had inserted a grown man’s entire body into her mouth and throat with relative ease, and he wasn’t even fighting back.




The shaking and bucking of Shinobu’s gigantic cock threatened to throw him off in the middle of her ejaculation, but Yamada managed to hold on.  Her hot cum slashed down on and around him, soaking his clothes in her warmth, stench, and flavor.  Some of her ball batter got in his mouth, and the salty, fishy taste was as strong as the aroma that filled his lungs.


Even after the shower of heavy, sludge-thick jizz rained down and covered him from head to toe, his job wasn’t finished since the blonde’s erection wasn’t softening.  Shinobu-chan has so much energy.  Drained of energy from her heat, scent, and the effort of getting the golden-haired foreigner off, it was all he could do to not fall off her engorged rod, but then she wrapped her fingers around him and pulled him off herself.  Shinobu-chan?  With his face and ears covered in her jizz, he couldn’t hear what she said clearly, nor could he see where she put him, but it was wet, humid, and extremely dark.


However, the coiling of a thick, squishy muscle around him, and the clarity of her heartbeat were big clues for him to figure it out.  A slimy, soft, tight passageway was attempting to draw him deeper, but then she changed his orientation so that he was dangling from her fingers.


Did she put me in her mouth?  Is she going to eat me?!  If it really was her gullet that he was pressed against, it opened enough to pull him into its tight embrace, as Shinobu slowly fed him into the narrow flesh tunnel.  Shinobu-chan is eating me!  She’s going to swallow me whole…  Sh-She wants to eat me?  Me?  Shinobu-chan w-wants me… in her body…  Whether it was optimism and trust, or the result of a lust-addled mind high on her scent, Yamada couldn’t bring himself to fear the possibility that she might swallow him.  If anything, it excited him to think she’d want such an intimate relationship with him.


By the time most of his body was being squeezed by her constrictive throat, her heart pounding right next to his head, she carefully closed her teeth around his ankles to hold him in place.  The reverberations of her heartbeat shook his body, her throat tightened to try and pull him the rest of the way down, and all the while his cock was twitching with excitement.  Bordering on playful and fatal, his body was blocking the one access to fresh air to her body.  As asphyxiation closed in, it was the muting of his surroundings that clued him in that his consciousness was fading.


Then, pulled up and free from the young girl’s body far quicker than she had taken him in, the influx of air filling his lungs snapped him back to reality and cognitive function.  Though it was still thick with Shinobu’s scent, there was the oxygen his body craved, and he laid back in the giantess’ hand as he caught his breath.  I…  I guess Shinobu-chan wants to play a bit mo-!?


Wiping the excess saliva from his face, even though he was cast in her shadow, Yamada’s eye took a moment to readjust to the bright light.  As his blurry vision focused on the golden-haired girl’s face though, something plump and warm surrounded his ankles, and something brushed against his feet.  Once his vision cleared up, his thoughts froze as Shinobu had put his feet into her mouth to lick them clean.


Did she get bigger, or am I just seeing things?  He wondered, as she made eye contact with him and grinned playfully.  No, she isn’t any bigger, but I kind of wish she was…




Getting most of her cum off of Yamada in one gulp, the only area Shinodbu had left to clean was his feet.  Hmmm…  But if I let go of his feet, I’m definitely going to swallow him.  She thought, enjoying having her throat filled as it was.  Firmly rubbing her neck to ease the tension in her muscles, while he wouldn’t have been the first person she had eaten, her morals wouldn’t allow her to eat someone who was still alive.  Carefully grabbing the young man’s feet, she pulled him free with a reluctant sigh.  Well, we can just do that again.  If I can find a long enough rope, we could even… kakaka.  Now that she’s had a person so deep in her body, she was curious what fully swallowing him would be like.  She just wasn’t willing to jeopardize his safety to satisfy that curiosity.


Allowing him to fall back with her fingers supporting him, she raised his feet, dripping in her milky-white ejaculate, and clamped her lips around them, lapping up the rich ball batter.  Given how big her erections can just and how forceful her orgasms are, it wasn’t the first time she had tasted her own seed.  The pungent scent and strong flavor never failed to put her in the mood for more fun, and looking at Yamada’s face, he was willing to accompany her on anything she thought of.  Not to mention the tingling sensation coming from her backside.


Since he did something for me, maybe I should do something for him.  She thought, but with how little she knew of him, there was only one thing that she could assume about him.  He’s gotta have a size fetish or something, right?  For as much as she had done with him, Shinobu still knew next to nothing about the young man.  “Hey, Satou-san?  Aren’t you scar-huh!?”


Before she could finish her question, the heat that had spread throughout her body spiked again, and the lustful haze that influenced her thoughts grew thick.  Though she felt light-headed for a moment, there was no dizziness or nausea to accompany it.  A rumbling sounded from beneath her as her butt, back and feet pressed into the surrounding, knocking over more buildings as the city grew smaller and smaller.  When the warmth finally stabilized and the fog over her mind cleared a bit more, she could now see over most mid-sized buildings even while seated, and Yamada fit comfortably in the palm of her hand.


I grew even bigger!?  Was it Satou-san again?  Did anyone get hurt!?  Barely remembering she was in the middle of a far-too-small city block, Shinobu looked around at all the new damage she had caused.


The areas immediately around her before had been mostly cleared, save for some people hiding and hoping she passed without noticing them, but the buildings and streets just one or two streets over might not have evacuated in time.  While her superhuman hearing was able to detect screams and cries of panic and general confusion, it didn’t sound or look like anyone was seriously hurt in her sudden growth.  Even the person under her testicles, who normally would have been crushed under her immense weight, was spared as she had subconsciously adjusted her weight to not sink more into the ground.  Though, they were no longer able to reach her back door like she had been enjoying.


Once Shinobu was sure that the people were safe, as soon as her priorities shifted away from that, the haze in her mind muted her consideration of it.  As if a part of the Oddity infecting her wanted to distract her from the collateral damage she might cause, her focus returned to the young man in her hand.  The person under her couldn’t move or escape but was also safe, even if they didn’t know that themself.  They could continue to stimulate her testicles as she focused on the dark-haired man in her hand.  And if her understanding of Oddities was correct and Yamada was the one unwittingly controlling or influencing it, which meant he wanted more.


Kaka, if that’s the case, anything I make him do is for him too.  Of course, the thought did occur to her that this might not be the dark-haired man’s fault, but he was still more than eager to participate from what she could see in his eyes.  Alright, then I guess we can have a bit more fun.  If anything, that brat should be on his way over here with the mess that I’ve made.  I can have a bit more fun with Satou-san, kaka!  Sitting up and allowing her engorged member to crash through an empty building, she snickered haughtily and picked Yamada up by the back of his shirt.  “Hey, hey, Satou-san.  I know this is all your fault.  I’m going to get into a bunch of trouble for all this, but I think you need to do something to make it up to me.”


Reaching behind her and lifting the back of her dress, she leaned forward even more until her chest was brushing against the tops of two-story buildings.  Pinned under and hidden away by her testicles as they rolled back a bit, the unfortunate person squirmed to get free.  There was no sign of this, though, as she set Yamada down in front of her bare backside and continued to lean forward until her anus was exposed.


“Go on, kiss my butt and apologize for the mess you caused me to make.”  She said.


With no resistance, the young man approached her puckering anal sphincter and caressed it softly, climbing up into her butt crack as he kissed and licked the oily orifice.  He didn’t complain or try to get her to change her mind, nor did he try to get his own pleasure out of playing with her anus.


Too taken by my beauty, are you?  Kaka, good, good.  Does bringing me pleasure make you happy?  Ahn~  If so, then rejoice.  Satou-san~  Wiggling her pert tush as Yamada’s feather-like licks and kisses sent shivers up her spine, Shinobu ground her raging erection into the ground, pulverizing the building that it flattened and ramming into the front of another.  Rocking her feet back and forth caused them to crash into some nearby buildings, but she noticed neither as she closed her eyes to focus on the young man devoting himself to her backside.


If she had paid a bit more attention, the golden-haired giantess may have noticed the people that were too slow to escape her growth falling from the damaged structures around her feet.  Most landed on her soles or between her toes, but the slight trembling of delight washing over her body translated to powerful tremors that made it impossible for any of them to stand or escape.  Instead, all the civilians caught up in her lust-fueled antics could only fall over themselves or hold on to her gigantic feet until she calmed down a bit, gagging on the heady stench coming from them.


However, the people on Shinobu’s feet had it far easier than the woman that was unfortunate enough to be standing in the path of her behemoth of a cock when it plowed into a building.  The undulating slit had consumed her from the waist up with ease and the tight passage beyond refused to relinquish her.  Wiggling and trying to push herself out of the raging erection only encouraged it to grow harder and hotter.  Like some sort of living sound, she was pulled deeper into the gigantic girl’s member while the blonde thrust her hips against the ground to stimulate her lust.




“Hey, hey, Satou-san.  I know this is all your fault.  I’m going to get into a bunch of trouble for all this, but I think you need to do something to make it up to me.”  Held in the giantess’ hand, she smirked at him and brought him behind where she was sitting, setting him down in the flattened rumble of what was buildings not even five minutes ago.  She leaned forward and pulled up the back of her dress, giving him a sight that left him speechless.


Staring at the flawless, pale moons of the young girl’s backside lift and spread before him, Yamada was in awe of Shinobu’s beauty once again.  She was exposing one of the most inappropriate and, in most cases, dirty parts of her body, yet not a speck of grime could be found on the puckering orifice.  The natural lubricants glistened in the midday sun and the heady, slightly offensive smell tainted the air around him.  Shinobu-chan…  y-you don’t actually mean-


“Go on, kiss my butt and apologize for the mess you caused me to make.”  Though she was saying it playfully, there was no question that she expected him to obey.  Her words carried the weight of authority that a young girl her age shouldn’t be able to command.  It was like he was standing before a queen or princess issuing a royal decree.  He had to please her.


Y-Yes.  I don’t really get it… but Shinobu-chan might be right.  He thought, approaching the anus bigger than he was tall and reaching out for it.  I’m… causing Shinobu-chan so much trouble.  I’m so sorry, Shinobu-chan! B-But… but…  Pulling himself up into the crevice of her smooth butt cheeks, Yamada pressed his face into the wrinkled flesh and licked up the mixture of anal oils and butt sweat, savoring the unique blend before swallowing it.  But this isn’t a punishment!  Just imagining how small he was to her, akin to a bug that had crawled into her perfect, little butt, he massaged the sensitive flesh as best he could while complying with her demand.  The tangy, salty taste of the fluid coating her anal muscle overpowered the lingering flavor of her rich and creamy semen, pairing with it addictively well.


In the distance, the sounds of buildings crumbling and the ground being rent asunder faded into the background as he focused on the accelerated breathing of the golden-haired foreigner.  Probing his tongue into the tight wrinkles he was still too big for the ring muscle contracting to pull him deeper.  The embrace was still strong, but as she relaxed, the progress it made to drag him inside rest, allowing him to drag his tongue over her slick butt hole again.


Though his admiration and lust for her made it difficult to think of anything else, Yamada did his best to remember the spots that got the most profound reactions out of the gigantic girl.  The temperature of the heated flesh increased steadily as she ground her hips into the ground, breathing heavier and heavier by the minute.  His concentration was only broken, momentarily, when a shadow from above descended over him, and looking up he saw Shinobu’s slender fingers coming down and pressing him firmly into her.


With the added pressure of the lustful girl now pushing him into the tight orifice, Yamada slowly sank into the wrinkled flesh as she rubbed her butt in his face.  Shinobu-chan…  Into… Shinobu-chan…  As her slick flesh dominated more of his vision, the young man didn’t resist the giantess’ will.  Even like this… I wouldn’t mind… i-if I could be… inside Shinobu-chan.




Feeling the handsome young man slowly sink into her butt, Shinobu made sure to keep a hold of his clothes between two of her fingers as she used her other hand to tease the tip of her cock, shoving the delightful piece of debris that got caught in it fully inside.


The woman Shinobu unknowingly shoved down her urethra panicked more as her feet were dragged in and the tight pressure of the pulsating, gigantic cock was all around her.  The thick, cloudy precum oozing out around her mixed with the leftover cum Shinobu released earlier, forcing her to drink it to not drown.  Thinking she’d disappear forever into the girl’s behemoth of a cock, she frantically fought to get out again, pleasing the beast all the more.


Tipping herself over the edge with the help of what was in her member, Shinobu let out a loud, sensual moan that echoed over the city as another powerful torrent of cum came surging out of her cock, flooding city blocks and knocking over a couple buildings in the blast radius.  She watched, paralyzed in the throes of ecstasy, as people and vehicles got swept away in her ejaculation and her seed spread out to cover more of the area.


Kaka, just a bit of mine seed and you’re all in a panic?  Have any of you thought about how to clean this up?  She thought as her breathing and heart rate began to calm down and everyone caught in her milky flood began to swim to safety.  Ahhhahhh…  I’m definitely going to get a lecture from Meme, but all I’ve done is break some buildings, so…  Once again thinking more rationally as her arousal dipped and her body relaxed, Shinobu pouted as an irritating middle-aged man’s smirking face came to mind.  “Hmph, like I care.  I’m so big now, I could crush him li-!”  As she imagined the blonde man freaking out under her foot, yet another sudden spike in her body temperature interrupted her fantasy.  “Satou-san!”  Pulling the young man affectionately snuggling with her rear out of her butt and holding him close to her chest, Shinobu sat up quickly and pulled her legs into her body tightly.  She didn’t know how much bigger she’d be getting again, but she made sure she was as close to the center of all the destruction she had already caused.


No sooner had she curled up did the pleasant haze permeating her thoughts thicken again and the ground beneath her got pushed out as her butt and feet expanded.  Managing her weight so’s not to create a huge crater, the person under her scrotum had become completely covered by just one of her testicles, and the small buffer zone she had created for herself wasn’t enough to spare a few buildings teetering on the edge of collapsing.  Even seated like she was, her head passed the rooves of most of the surrounding mid-rise buildings, leaving her vision unobscured save for the few high-rises and skyscrapers further away.


Surveying how much more damage she had done to the increasingly shrinking city, the itchy spots on her butt, feet, and cock told her there was more that she couldn’t see.  However, barely any of the devastation extended more than a block from the edge of her.  Sighing, she held up her hand, and the dark-haired man that was now shorter than even her pinky finger, to make sure he was okay.  There didn’t appear to be anything wrong with him, other than him now licking and kissing her palm as he laid on it, embracing as much of her skin as he could.  “My, my, Satou-san, do you love me that much?  Perhaps I should take you on as a vassal, of sorts, so I can keep you by my side.  Kaka, how do you like that idea?”  Carefully poking the young man, she giggled playfully at the thought.




Yamada, however, not only thought she was serious but was excited at the idea, looking up at her with wanting eyes.  Shinobu was the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on, and yet even just gazing upon her seemed like something he wasn’t worthy of.  He had nothing to give her in compensation, yet she desired him to stay with and pleasure her.  Even before she grew so big, he was unable to refuse her will, and if she had truly pulled her dress out from between her cock and his mouth, he knew now that he’d have serviced her gladly.


Everything that Shinobu-chan has given me… if giving my life over to her is enough to repay this ever-increasing debt…  Nodding quickly and fervently, and bowed to the golden-eyed giantess, bowing his head to her palm.  “Yes, please!  If you would accept me!”




Taken aback a bit by his earnestness and honesty, Shinobu looked at the man named ‘Yamada Satou’ in disbelief.  Huh?  We’ve known each other for less than an hour.  Simple infatuation leading to reckless behavior aside, this is beyond that.  Trying to think of possible explanations for the man’s unnatural devotion to her, her heart skipped a beat and a cold sweat dripped down her back as one thing could explain it.  N-No…  That can’t be it.  Ever since I became a vampire it hasn’t…


Her fears were quickly dispelled, though, as the other humans caught in the wake of her growth were not enthralled with and offering their lives to her, but running for their lives.  Not that she’d purposely hurt anyone, but they didn’t know that.


If this happened centuries ago, I don’t think I’d be able to sleep soundly out of fear of people throwing themselves down my throat.  Banishing her doubts with a bit of levity, she looked back to Yamada with no answer for why he had become so obsessed with her.  Well, not all humans are the same.  Maybe he’s just an idiot like that.  But I guess I can make him my idiot.  Smirking at the desperate expression on the young man’s face, Shinobu leaned back, crossing a leg over the other and brushing the dirt and debris off her bare sole.  “Alright, Satou-san.  If you want to belong to Shinobu-chan and Shinobu-chan only, prove it.”  Dropping the dark-haired man on the side of her foot, she laid back and pulled her still erect cock up from between her legs as it still itched with lust.  “Kiss my sweaty feet and pledge yourself to me, and keep going until I tell you to stop.”  Seeing him not even question her was amusing enough, and if he truly was happy like this, she’d make sure he was satisfied, but the other parts of her body were demanding her attention.


She was covered in dirt and rubble from the buildings she had destroyed, causing not just her cock, balls, and butt to itch a bit, but her nipples, armpits, and navel as well.  While not enough to ruin her arousal, or even get her to shift focus for a moment to deal with it, it was there in the back of her mind as she pumped her hands up and down her meaty shaft.


In fact, in some cases, like the inside of her cock, the added stimulus only served to enhance her arousal.  People’s homes and businesses… are falling down… into my balls…  Thinking about the lives she was affecting didn’t dissuade her either.  Having something so rough scratching the inside of her erection felt better than she had imagined.


However, it wasn’t just the wreckage caused by her growth that was slowly descending down her girthy shaft, but a number of civilians that were occupying the buildings that were positioned perfectly to get swallowed up by the multi-story tall phallus.  As they clawed and fought against the overwhelming pull of Shinobu’s member, slowly getting pulled further down with every twitch and jerk of her hands, their efforts only served to heighten her arousal.  It also didn’t help matters that the stench of her past ejaculations was still chokingly thick in the sweltering tunnel, draining their stamina even faster.


It wasn’t just her throbbing erection or sloshing balls either, as unfortunate citizens also found themselves on the other side of her hot and putrid anus as vehicles and parts of buildings got sucked up when she adjust her seated position.  The atmosphere was dominated by the rancid stench of her bowels, so anyone that could was banging on and clawing at the tightly sealed exit while the debris and those unable to get past it were pulled deeper into the giantess’ body.




With no knowledge of the plight of the people inside of her, Shinobu continued to jerk her meat shaft, as Yamada climbed her big toe, kissing and licking it as he went.  At the apex of her big toe, he was standing above the single-story buildings and could even see over some two-story buildings’ rooves.  Her body trembling and rocking from her masturbation made it difficult to hold on, but outside of a few unexpected twitches and jerks, he was able to match her rhythm, making it less straining on his muscles to hold on.


Please, accept me, Shinobu-chan.  Let me serve you!  He prayed silently.  Though the width of the gigantic toe was wider than his arm span, Yamada clung to the soft, smooth pad as she looked out over the beautiful girl's alluring body.  Unlike Shinobu, he didn’t know whether anyone was hurt in all the wreckage around them, but the devastated cityscape around her mattered as much to him as the grass on the hillside someone sat on.


The golden-haired girl was pleasuring herself with one hand, while the other had reached under and pulled up her dress to play with and tease her nipples.  There wasn’t a single flaw on her porcelain flesh and the bright pink nub of stiffened flesh between her fingers looked plump and juicy.  Sweat was rolling off her, adding a luster to her pale skin in the sunlight, as she writhed and panted on the ground.  The foundations of buildings and structured lost their final, desperate struggle to support her as the pressure of her rear and balls crushed them flat.


So much destruction, yet to Shinobu-chan, she’s just horny.  The thought was more amusing than anything else to the dark-haired man.  Licking and kissing the top of her big toe to show his sincerity in wanting to serve her, a large, powerful, completely unexpected twitch as the girl let out a loud moan, caught him off guard, flinging him from her body.  Huh?  Watching as Shinobu’s body disappeared behind her massive sole, Yamada didn’t even have time to cry out in terror as her gigantic foot raised off the ground and a dark shadow descended on him.




After multiple orgasms back to back, even Shinobu was starting the smell her sweaty, musky scent saturating the air.  Because she kept outgrowing the contaminated areas so quickly, she hadn’t really noticed before, but now that she was laying down it was more obvious.  I’m going to need… a bath after this… maybe I could go jump… in a lake or something.  Kaka, but if I can smell this… just how bad is it for all the people fleeing me?  Satou-san’s too obsessed with me to tell.  Imagining the panicked citizens fleeing from the destruction she caused, forced to inhale deep breaths of her scent, Shinobu felt more arousal than concern.  It wasn’t like they could suffocate in her sweat-tainted air.  They should just be happy… they’re not in my armpits…  Or in my butt…  Or stuck under my ba-!  Oh right!  There was someone there, wasn’t there.  Kaka, how miserable for them.


Remembering that unfortunate soul that she accidentally sat on before, it wasn’t like they were able to get out yet.  Since she was still controlling her weight to not sink into the ground too much, the person was still alive, most likely the source of one of the countless itchy sensations coming from her hefty scrotum.  Whatever their plans for the day were, now they were stuck under her sweaty balls until she was satisfied.  Licking her balls, breathing in the stick, were they enjoying it like Yamada was, or were they desperate to escape?  Surely, though, whatever other obligation they had would forgive them given the circumstances.  Even if Shinobu couldn’t properly tell which itch was them, she still needed them to masturbate with.


Too light to be crushed…  Too heavy to squirm out from under.  Pumping her hand up and down her cock faster as she thought picture a random stranger pleading to her, Shinobu bit her lip and pinched her nipple hard.  Finally coming to yet another climax, she arched her back as a load of thick jizz surged up her erection.  Sooo goooo-!?  Satou-san!  As her body began to seize up so the pleasure flooding her body could run its course, Shinobu thought of the dark-haired man on her toe, or rather how she couldn’t feel him anymore.


Sitting up with reactions far faster than any human, or creature of her size and mass for that matter, she saw Yamada in free fall.  From the top of her toe, if he fell from that height, he could get seriously hurt.  Bending forward and thrusting her hands out, just as she was about to catch him, a curtain of opaque, white liquid splashed up and blocked her view.


Rather than her ejaculation shooting up into the air and raining back down on the area, it shot up and hit the bottom of her chin, spraying up and out in all directions.  Each spurt rocked her body and doused her face in a fresh wave of her cum as she moaned and fell back in climax.  The strong smell of her jizz flooded her nose and filled her lungs, drowning out the scent of her sweat entirely.  Rather than be repulsed by it, Shinobu came even harder.  Ahhhn~!  I-I may n-not be hurting them… b-but can the people breathing this in… even stay sane!


But the destruction this orgasm caused was a bit greater than the others, as, in the throes of the powerful release, the golden-haired girl’s body heated up and expanded once more.  She knocked over more buildings as her feet dug deep trenches into the ground, and the volume of her ejaculation grew as she did.


Sections of the city she hadn’t even touched had wads of her ball batter rain down on them, flooding the streets and encasing entire buildings.  Some rooves sagged from the weight of her seed, while rooftop accesses broke entirely.  People who thought they were safe hiding inside quickly realized that a flood of milky-white cum was filtering down and filling the higher floors, but the lower one had already been flooded, washing many away.


Shinobu’s trembling body shook the ground, testing the surrounding urban structures' anti-earthquake architecture.  People and debris that were still in her shaft were evacuated with the heavy flow of semen, protected from the harm that would normally come with falling such a great distance.  The scent that rolled off her spread even further, increasing the humidity in her area to the saturation point.


Breathing heavily as the flood of pleasure and release washed over her body, Shinobu stared up at the clear, blue sky before turning her head to the side.  Uncurling the loose fist she made, in a puddle of her jizz in her palm, was Yamada, safe and sound.  The young man was kissing and licking her hand, not off-put by her semen at all.  Pfft!  Satou-san!  Kaka, you must really have fallen for me.  Barely able to contain her laughter at the sight, she couldn’t imagine anyone reacting to the massive catastrophe she just caused as secondary to fulfilling their desires.  Standing up, she looked around at the multiple floods of her dick milk slowly spreading, and the panic and chaos it caused.  Only the skyscrapers dotting the urban expanse were taller than her now.  Yamada was barely as tall as her pinkie fingernail.  Y-Yeah…  I think I might have gone a bit overboard…  Swiping most of her own cum off her hand, Shinobu grabbed her huge cock, which was thankfully softening finally, and peeled back her foreskin a bit.  “Okay, Satou-san.  People could actually start getting hurt if we keep playing too much more, so now we really need to get going.”  She said, letting him fall onto her cockhead.  “We’ll play more later.”  Smiling at him with a wave from a hand dripping in cum, she rolled her foreskin over the young man, trapping him.


Wiping off as much of her jizz as she could and dusting off as much of the debris sticking to her, Shinobu fixed her cum-soaked dress and slipped her feet back into her sandals… after altering their size to fit her.


Hmm…  Something’s still making my cock, balls, and butt itch…  She thought, scratching at the sensitive areas of her body and cupping her balls in her hand, lightly bouncing them a couple times.  Probably just some chunks of concrete or a car or something.  Sorry, whoever lost their property inside of my body, but I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t want it back now anyway…  Or maybe you want it back more now, kaka!


While Shinobu was mostly correct, the main sources of the pleasant irritations she felt were actually from people she had either missed in the sloppy wipe-down of her body or still trapped in her body.  Several people clung to the underside of her gigantic testicles, holding on for dear life as she continued on her way through the city.  Drops of her cum fell between her legs from her leaky phallus too.  They choked on the heavy scent of her sweat but refused to relax their grip and most likely fall to the city below.


Most of the people were cleared from her urethra in her orgasm, but several more ended her masturbation inside her bulbous testicles.  They couldn’t see, but they swayed with each step she took.  Beating on the tender flesh, they crawled around the dark, cum-scented area looking for a way out.  But more concerning was the liquid being secreted from the fleshy walls to refill her balls.


And the people stuck in her bowels were enjoying their stay in Shinobu’s body even less.  Unlike the ones in her member during her climax, none of the citizens in her rear were released as she came.  If anything, the rapid, powerful contractions pulled them deeper into the foul-smelling tract, leaving them to scramble to find their way back to the exit before a fold of flesh entrapped and prevented them from leaving.


And if she were aware of any of the people trapped in her, Shinobu would be inclined to help them… after a bit of teasing.  After all, it wasn’t her fault they were so weak and pathetic to end up in such predicaments just because she beat her meat in the middle of the city.  If they had just run faster, they could have been covered in her jizz instead.  But as it stood, they were the unwilling passengers of any unaware kidnapper, serving to enhance the fun she had with the one person she was aware of in/on her body.




While it wasn’t as hot as it was at full mast, the warmth radiating off of Shinobu’s phallus was sweltering, made all the more so by the rich, viscous ejaculate that filled the gap between her foreskin and cock.  The atmosphere was draining what pittance of stamina Yamada had left.


Bathing in and lapping up her spunk, he softly caressed the dangling member.  Shinobu-chan…  Ah, thanks, Baa-baa.  I got to meet Shinobu-chan… because of the junk… you forced me to sell.  Though he had complained about having to help out his family, what Yamada thought would be a boring, unproductive day became anything but.




Walking through the city, Shinobu's size made it impossible to not crush buildings, destroy roads, and cause mass panic with every step she took.  The best she could do was dangle her sandal-clad foot over the area she was about to step on next for a couple minutes to give everyone a chance to evacuate before lowering it.


Can’t you all just run ahead of time?  This is going to take forever.  Letting out a weary sigh as she hovered her foot over the next area, she carefully monitored the people running off with as much as they could carry.  Bits of dirt and chunks of the buildings unfortunate enough to have been caught in her path fell from her soles as she balanced in one leg with relative ease.  I mean, it’s not like I’m not going to wait, but what if I didn’t?  None of you know that.  As aggravating as it was to see people running out of homes and apartments with big bags and armloads of stuff, she waited for the citizens to clear out.  She had witnessed enough death in her lifetime and didn’t want to be responsible for any more.  Once I get Meme to fix this, I can play with Satou-san a bit more, though if I’m not going to be a giant anymore, maybe I should take advantage of this Oddity while I can.  Kaka, who knows, maybe I can find more people like him and we can all play together!


Humming cheerfully over the screams of terror below, the golden-haired girl continued her slow walk home.  Imagining laying back in some moonlit forest with dozens of devoted degenerates crawling over and pampering her body, the idea was very appealing.


So long as nobody got hurt, it was all harmless fun!

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282