- Text Size +

Chapter 10

I was shielded by Alicia’s fingers and even then I could tell She was here. There was no denying her. Nicole. She had to be around 800 meters tall if what I suspected was true and the girls had each grown twice as tall as the previous one. A human being becoming a living landmark, taller than anything our species had ever built, so vast she could have destroyed any city she approached, let alone walked into. For whatever reason, the universe had saw fit to make sure the destroyer of our civilization would be a super-curvy bombshell. I’m not complaining.

Alicia parted her hands slowly and She was revealed to me, finally. I don’t know what I was expecting, but what I got to see was breathtaking. It was still the same Nicole I had met when her friends and her had arrived, in a way. Only, she had been magnified so many times that she may as well have been an entirely new entity. She hadn’t changed as much in term of curves, compared to some others, which was surprising. Somehow, I wondered if it wasn’t because she had been the most confident and strong-willed of the lot and her body hadn’t felt the need to change as much as the others.

And I saw it, her fierce spirit in the way she looked at Alicia – and at me in a sense but I felt that while I intrigued her, I was far too small to warrant her full attention by myself. Perhaps I should have felt a little insulted by it, but I’ll be honest, I wasn’t at all. When a goddess in the flesh even granted you a glance, you felt uplifted, see? And I was almost shaking with trepidation, she was about to speak and I was both craving it and feeling entirely unable to endure it. It was the strangest thing, really. I was certain my skull would explode if she spoke but I wanted to hear her voice, again.

She did not open her mouth just yet. Her eyes lowered a little and then I knew she was looking at me, and I froze. Now, under the full scrutiny of her gaze, I felt like a minuscule little ant which had caught the attention of an enormous predator. I gulped hard and yet she did absolutely nothing, just being there and I felt the need to run and hide – she was so damn enormous! Alicia looked positively puny compared to her and yet she was a behemoth into herself! But Nicole was just something else, the tallest being ever.

I yelped when her hand rose; I even fell on my ass as I was just too startled. She was just too much for my mind to take in. I was not prepared; she was so mighty that a human mind couldn’t accept her. She was the tallest thing I had ever seen, even the mountains in the background seemed small and distant, more like a way for Nicole to appear even more immense than she was than some real peaks of stone and snow. Anyway, I hadn’t much time to consider this, since I was picked up and promptly dropped on Nicole’s tits.

LOVE ME

The world cracked open; the sky split asunder as she uttered those two words. I think I screamed or collapsed, cowed by the power of her voice. I couldn’t tell if she was speaking to me, to Alicia or to the world itself. Perhaps to all three of us, but if it was the case, it still left me in quite the conundrum. If her gigantic and yet twice as small friend started to pleasure her, I couldn’t tell. Nicole stood straight and still as a marble statue, the powerful winds sweeping her body threatening to send me flying but barely able to make her hair sway a little, this way and that. Her every breath forced the ground to move up and then down dozens of meters each time.

I somehow managed to get back on my feet fast enough to start running toward her cleavage. I didn’t feel like trying my luck with her nipples – I had a feeling she wouldn’t cup me against them or anything - not that she was evil or wanted me to get hurt or anything like that. It was surely just that I was too little for her to really care. I was a gnat, a very small bug on her perfect skin, I couldn’t expect her to care about me more than she had already displayed by picking me up so swiftly and yet so softly. Nicole and I weren’t the same species at all, after all.

If she had wanted me to do something else, all she’d have needed to do was to blow on me as I ran over the hundred meters or so of fleshy expanse I had to cross before reaching the valley of her cleavage, were her breasts met each other’s. But she didn’t, in fact as I looked up running, I could see that she barely glanced at me, her eyes moving toward me for a moment and then gazing far away, where she perhaps noticed the army’s vehicles or something like that, the sort of futile things used in disaster movies – or Kaiju’s - to give humanity some semblance of fighting chance, always to no avail.

I finally reached the start of the crevice, panting and exhausted but also strangely focused on the task ahead. I’d get the biggest titjob on the planet and give the smallest motor boating at the very same time and I was perfectly fine with it. I started touching myself to get as hard as possible as I climbed down into this crack of doom. It was mind-blowing how deep it stretched, at least twice as deep as the breast I had run on was large. Climbing down enough to be surrounded by her fleshy hills was long enough that my arms started to ache, but I didn’t despair.

After some time, I reached a depth I felt comfortable with. Not that I was safe or out of danger. If my arms gave up, I’d probably roll down along the inside slope of her breasts and then fall to my death hundreds of meters below, after all. But as it was, here, the flesh shifted just enough that I also had a footing, allowing me some much needed respite and to start touching myself. I kept one hand on the alabaster skin of the giantess, and the other descended on my dick, which was already at half mast, to be honest – it didn’t require much stimulation to become as hard as ever and I then gently pushed it against the Nicole’s body.

She moaned suddenly and I almost lost my balance as she did so. I pushed myself deeper into her flesh, and I loved the sensation of her whole body trembling and she experienced some sort of pleasure I couldn’t fathom. I couldn’t hear anything coming from below so I suspected that Alicia wasn’t stimulating her pussy. But when I tried to look down, through the chasm of her cleavage, all I could see was pitch black darkness. She was so tall that she blotted out the sun, on such a large region that from my vantage point, I couldn’t see anything under her tits. She was a bringer of night solely because she was gigantic.

It was both terrifying and extremely arousing. I was possibly the sole being responsible for her pleasure, and probably more so because she knew I had to do what she wanted than thanks to my body touching hers. It didn’t prevent me from also taking great pleasure in doing just that. I even bite a little into her skin. Not much, it was harder than anything I had ever touched and yet flexible and soft to the touch, even with our size difference… but the taste of it was perhaps the craziest thing about it. When my tongue touched it, fireworks exploded in my brain.

It was probably due to whatever had caused Nicole and her friend to grow to the insane proportions they had achieved but I felt my body becoming a little bit stronger – for a time, Nicole had taken more of that stuff than anyone but gave back very little, divinities are that way really. With some time to think about it all, I feel sad for the rest of the world, but right then, all I could care about was that my blood was pumping faster in my veins and that I had a rush of energy unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life.

“Here we go, Derek my man” I said to myself, doing my best to refocus on the task at hand, which was mostly to get off from this incredible opportunity. “Whatever happens next, you’ll be able to say you were the very first man to cum on this goddess!”

It wasn’t the best pep talk I ever gave me, but it was sufficient to keep going. I did my best to remain on edge for quite some time, and all this time, Nicole moaned louder and louder. I could tell she now tried to keep her voice down, but her moans were louder than any other voice I had ever heard. She could shush all her friends together with a low whisper I suspected. But I wasn’t sure she’d ever want to whisper again, not after she had ascended to become this incredible being. I sure as hell wouldn’t have been able to do that, anyway.

And just like that, I came, and as I did, I felt the surge of energy leave my body. I was panting, at the top of the world, shielded from the cold and the wind by two breasts so large people could have built whole cities on them if the woman they belonged to had allowed it. But I doubted she’d do that. Nicole was too great to allow but a chosen few so high. Don’t ask me how I knew this even then, but I did. She was like that; the world had probably given her crap for being a woman, and overweight before, and even then she couldn’t give a fuck about it.

She had had to have an extremely strong will before, and now that she had become something so much more than human, it wasn’t surprising her ego had inflated just as much. I wondered if she’d still consider Zalla and the smaller ones of her friends to be worth her attention. But I couldn’t consider it for much longer because I was once more picked up by Nicole’s fingers. I got a chance to glance at her face when she lifted me, and I noticed she was smiling a lot, amused by something, probably what she wanted to do with me now.

I was certain she’d drop me in her ass or something like that, I really was. But she didn’t, she just stood there, watching me dangle between her fingers – if dangle is the word. She held me tight, not enough to hurt me, but enough to pin me so my hands and feet were really the only things able to move. It stopped being sexy and became really frightening when she opened her mouth. Would she eat me? As it turned out, no. She had given me an order you see, and while I had pleased her, I hadn’t obeyed her… So she put me down in her vagina.

I had almost no time to adapt. First she moved her hand too fast and I felt the pressure on my body increase to the point I almost black out. But I didn’t and soon I realized the pitch black darkness I was seeing was actually just that. Blackness, without any trace of light. And I’d have to trek my way in, farther than I had been – ever. I needed to reach her cervix, make love to it and, I don’t know, inseminate it, so the goddess-sized Nicole would be pleased. I loved the idea so I did just that, of course.

Perhaps I should have been totally paralyzed by fear, but as it turned out, I wasn’t at all. I felt a surprisingly strong urge to go further and beyond. It was obviously almost impossible to do that, since not only I couldn’t see anything but the size difference between me and Nicole was so great that even her smaller folds were great obstacles forcing me to seek new paths around and beyond all the time. But I didn’t let myself despair, I knew I had to do what she wanted, to love her, no matter the fate which awaited me once I’d have achieved it.

Of course, not really knowing what the inside of a vagina looked like didn’t help me, so all I could so was hope that I was moving in the right direction and it was toward the depth of her body – if I wasn’t running around in circles. Surprisingly, I did not. It took me so long, I can’t tell you how long, I finally reached the cervix. I could tell since the flesh became smoother and my path was blocked by something. I didn’t dare try to push my way forward, I don’t think I could have survived what was at the other side. But I had to do what I had come here to do, then.

“What to do now?” I asked myself, trying to feel what I could do with this fleshy wall, I couldn’t hope to force it open after all – but as I touched it, it shifted.

I felt a new wetness forming around my feet and trying to find where it came from with my hands, I discovered a hole. Not really huge, even for a being her size, but enough for me to crawl into if I wanted to, as far as I could tell without seeing anything. I hesitated, Nicole knows I did, but I felt as if I couldn’t pass up such an opportunity, no matter the dangers it came with. I entered the hole and advanced further and further away, until I could go no further, the fluids were getting too thick and high. I had to turn around and cum inside of them, I realized.

All around me, I could feel Nicole reacting to what I was doing, which seemed incredible and even impossible. But here, deep inside of her, I could feel her pulse quickening, and even some distant rumble which was, I think, her voice. It helped me focus on my arousal and I started to pump my shaft, trying to aim deeper inside of her. I came in no time, but I felt the need to go at it again and again. And as I did, I became certain of it, Nicole was screaming and moaning louder and louder as I came again and again. It was absolutely impossible and yet I was certain it was thanks to what I was doing, she felt it!

I can’t tell how long I was in there but I suddenly felt the startling need to get the fuck out. It was pure instinct but even as I crawled toward the entrance of her cervix, I felt the walls pressing on me now. I barely managed to get out of it in time and even then, I was panting and shaking, both exhilarated and horrified by what I had managed to do and to avoid. If I had been but a little slower, I’d have been killed, crushed into a bloody pulp which would have probably been washed away rather quickly from her insides.

I panted and then I started to laugh. Picture this. I was deep inside of a woman who was so tall I was someplace between a really small bug and an animal you couldn’t even see, and she had almost killed me without even noticing probably, but I had survived and I had fucked her, in the most literal sense of the word. It was exhilarating and I wanted to punch the air and yell like a barbarian king in those old movies and shows. But I couldn’t do that before I felt the whole of her around me clenching, and then a tidal wave pushed me outward.

I’ve been kayaking for some years now. I know how powerful water is. There is nothing which can stop it, nothing. Perhaps it’ll take it thousands of years but it’ll turn the mightiest mountain into tiny grains of sands. And in the mountains, streams are especially strong, leaping on the stones with great speed and fury. But none that I knew was as strong or as fierce as Nicole’s love juice pearling around me and then streaming outside. Almost as fast as I had been shoved into her, I was propelled outside, and all I could do was to keep my mouth closed to at least not die drowned.

I was absolutely out of my mind with fear. Nicole was eight hundred meters tall. And she was not skinny. Even on her back, even if her ass pushed into ground and solid rocks and everything above and between, she wouldn’t have her vagina around ground level. There was no way she could have been anything but lying down when she came like she did just now. She was pushing out enough juices to create a new spring from which water would cascade down the mountain’s slopes – those which had survived her at least – and reach the sea hundreds of kilometers away. I was dead.

I don’t want to die like that! Please, if there is someone out there who can hear me, save me! Spare me! was all I could think about as I felt the stream which had borne me out of Nicole start to shift downward. I don’t want my life to end just yet!

As it turned out, I had underestimated the size of Nicole and overestimated my abilities to actually stimulate her. She had been also touching herself once she had indeed laid down on the ground, and as she pleased herself, her fingers were quite close to each other to her, but for someone my size, they were spaced enough that I actually ended colliding with her annular. The liquid around me shielded me from the worst of the impact, even if it was enough to force me to finally release the breath I had managed to keep in me.

I gasped and gagged and I would have probably slipped over the finger if I had landed on its tip, but I was on one of her joints, where the skin folded a little, enough for me to get nestled here as her juices moved around. I finally managed to breath normally again, even if my lungs ached and my whole body hurt. I pushed on my arms and legs to try and secure a better foothold – it wasn’t really a success but it was enough for me to feel safer. And I had enough time to get used to the shacking of Nicole’s hand as her pleasure coursed through her body.

When I looked up, all I could see was the cave had I had been so quickly pushed out by her juices. It was truly enormous, large enough for a whole borough to live in, or a really tall and large skyscraper I guess. Not that it’d have been able to endure her, of course. Nicole was just too great for anything man-made to resist her. But seeing her outer labia shifting a little and beyond it the very little I could see of her body shivering in reaction to her stimulation. It was absolutely impossible to not feel owed and cowed by such a display, and even then something else came which made Nicole so much more than just an enlarged human.

She screamed. Louder than anything, so loudly in fact that I couldn’t even hear it. It was only a deep rumble which super-charged the air. Above us, clouds had gathered, as quickly as they had disappeared before, being in mountains and all. And they were shredded to pieces by her voice. It was just like on those anime where a super-attack pierced the clouds, opening a large wound in them. Except that now, there was now clouds left. Her voice had destroyed them, and to my utter amazement, things didn’t stop there, as they should have, since it was already impossible to accept what I had just seen happen.

Lightning crackled in the now cleared sky. They sparked overhead, in an electric blue color which was almost impossible to notice on the blue of the sky, but the thunders they created was absolutely deafening. And just to think it was someone who had done all of that by screaming, it was absolutely mind-blowing. I tried to get up, forgetting where I was for a moment as I watched those thundering above me, and then as she fell silent, the vibrations in the air stopping, the clouds came back in an incredible rush, terrifyingly.

A true thunderstorm then started, but even it paled in comparison to what I had just witnessed. I came back to my senses when I felt the finger I was on moving and I dropped back on all four, clinging for dear life. I was so utterly minuscule compared to Nicole that it wasn’t that hard, even her smoothed skin had cracks large enough for me to put my hands and legs but I had to be careful because they shifted as she moved and I had no doubt I could very well be crushed if I let my limbs at the wrong place at the wrong time. Thankfully for me, her orgasm seemed to have exhausted her.

Her hand found itself on her belly and I was quite happy about it. Not only could I get out of her hand relatively safely and onto her taunt belly, but I had a wonderful sight of her mountains standing well over me, probably heavier alone than anything humans had ever met. I shivered a little because of the fear and awe they inspired me more so than the coldness of the air, since her body produced enough warmth for me to feel just right, naked as I was. And I felt it was now the time for me to get out of Nicole’s body, or to be lost forever when she’d get up.

I ran on her stomach, and it was incredible to do so because at first it almost seemed that I wasn’t moving at all. I finally reached her hips. I could have run straight from her tits to the edge of her torso, but it would have been too dangerous. Her breasts spilled too much from over it and one wrong move from her part and I’d have been crushed to death. But her hips seemed to be easier to get down from, since they had sunk into the earth deep enough that I could get down relatively safely. I’d just have to slide on her skin to do so…

Doing so was easier than I had expected, and soon I was on the ground again, sighing in relief. But I had barely touched the ground when I felt tremors which sent me on my knees. Looking over my shoulders, I realized that Nicole was stirring and far away I saw her hands descend on the ground and sink into it. She was getting up and I was absolutely too close from her to survive it. I got up and dashed away as fast as my legs could carry me. Finally I reached a spot I felt was relatively safe, under a roof of rock as ground and dirt started to fall all around.

And just like that, she was gone. She walked away, not even glancing at me. I was really too small and minuscule for her to care about. Whether I had died or not inside of her, she wouldn’t even have noticed and she cared very little to even search for me. And that’s how I have survived my encounter with the tallest, most impressive being that Earth had ever seen. And no matter how much it left me panting and wanting for more, I realized that I couldn’t help but feel relieved. I lived to see another day and it offered a lot of new possibilities.

And who knows? Perhaps someday I’ll meet those girls again?

THE END