- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Our first real growth, be ready for the ever taller ride !

Chapter 2

To be honest, I was kind of ahead of schedule when I said that Zalla started to grow. It wasn’t immediate, nor painless, clearly. Whatever shit was put into our lake was not some sort of magical fluid which made your skin healthier and your size bigger, if you get my meaning No, it was clearly painful, because she little woman on the sand suddenly stopped, yelled and convulsed. I had barely the time to notice it before I was rushing toward her – we do have a medic here but waiting for him there would have seemed terrible to me.

It didn’t took me long to reach the group of obviously very concerned women. I hadn’t the time to be nice however, so when they turned toward me with anguish on their faces, I took a stern voice and firmly asked them to let me pick up Zalla so I could bring her to the infirmary. They did, of course, but it was easier said than done. Not only because the poor woman was convulsing pretty hard, wailing and whining all the time. But because she seemed somewhat heavy for someone her size and I’m not speaking just about her height – her curves obviously played a part but she was heavier than I had assumed her to be considering those.

Nonetheless, I brought her to the doc – only to notice he wasn’t here. It took me a minute to remember that he didn’t live on the park like most of the full-time employees and that he instead was from the nearby town – well, we call it a town but I’ve heard campers calling it a hamlet… It was generally useful because it allowed him to always bring his supplies of bandages and other first aid stuff he bought there, almost every day. But it also meant that I was alone with Zalla for a God knows how long until he came here…

I hadn’t much time to consider it however. I had dropped the writhing woman onto the bed and was desperately searching for something to put in her mouth so she wouldn’t bite her tongue off when she suddenly stopped moving, after one very loud gasp. I can’t tell you how afraid I suddenly was! Had she died on me while I was searching some dumb shit? Thankfully, her rather generous prow was moving, proving that she was breathing and her eyes were open, fixing the ceiling with a strange look I couldn’t quite place. She seemed suddenly joyful, which was kind of weird and made me a lot more nervous than the rest had.

“Hey Zalla? Can you hear me? It’s Derek. Are you okay? Do those sort of convulsion happen often or…” I said, but I was interrupted, not by her voice, but her body – her body and the sound of her clothes groaning as they tried to contain the changes within her and were already losing this battle; and believe me, it’s really strange to hear that kind of sound, really unnatural.

They were the only sounds in the small room. How could I even begin to describe it to you? Nobody ever saw a woman just grow like that – or a kid for that matters. I could see poor Zalla grow with every passing second, like plants and trees do in documentaries. I guess it’s the best approximation. Zalla was a flower growing at her normal speed, but for me it seemed faster. Only, unlike a flower, she was not naked and her clothes were meant to contain a far smaller body and try as they might, they failed to endure her growth spurt.

Her bra was the first to give up, with a loud snap, even as her yellow top stretched to its limits but somehow managed to hold firm for a few more moments. Tears were starting to form in its fabric, however, just as the growing woman started to sigh and moan softly. Her jean also suffered the same fate. As for her shoes… I bolted toward her feet to try and remove those. It was really bad that she had had the time to get fully clothed back before the cramps took her. She was too shy and embarrassed by her own body probably and rushed to cover it, and now it came to bite her in the ass.

It was quite the struggle but I managed to get her feet free before they were crushed by her shoes, whose material was a lot sturdier than her clothes. And while I did that, I had the most mouth-watering view to the underside of her boobs. Those things had been enormous before, especially on someone her height, so small and yet with knockers which would have been large on someone taller than myself… And she growing all over, not just in height. Her mass was increasing and it meant that her tits also took several cup size.

I got an erection. Scratch that. THE erection. Of my life. I had never been that hard, and I had had the opportunity to meet campers who scratched a lot of my kinks. I usually brought them to my tower for a night or two and it was always a wild ride, because, well, I’m pretty well-endowed. Well-enough that I could hide the hot rod of flesh now forming in my shorts. It was simply impossible, it tented far enough that even the supposedly non-stretchy material had to reveal what was underneath, lest it too could have broken. But by God! Zalla was getting bigger by the second and I already fancied her body before that!

“Zalla, are you okay?” I finally asked again, m voice a little hoarse, even to my ears, as she stopped growing.

“Yes…” she whispered softly. “Yes I… I’ve never felt better…” she answered slowly, as if half-dreaming. “You said your name was Derek?”

“Yes.”

“Then, please, Derek… fuck me. Fuck me hard. I need a dick right now, and yours is quite large!” she almost howled, looking at me with desperate need.

Okay. So. Don’t judge me. I’m a good guy. I don’t want to abuse of a woman who’s clearly more than a little confused about the whole situation. I mean, little Zella more than doubled in size – later on, we’d measure and discover that she was exactly 3 meters and 12 centimeters tall, and believe me it’s important. But this kind of changes couldn’t be without any effect on her brain and her emotions and reactions. And I was educated to respect a woman, never to abuse her and all that. It was a corner stone of my education.

But, well… How do I put it…? What just happened was out of this world. Literally. Nobody had heard about a grown ass woman doubling in size in a matters of seconds, leaving her trapped in her shredded clothes. Nobody had lived through those changes either. And it’s my kink, my fetish even. One I never expected to be able to ever see satisfied outside of some roleplay game before and during sex. Instead, life sent toward me a mini-giantess who asked me to fuck her. My education, what I knew was right. I’m really sorry to say that none of that mattered, in that moment.

I rushed toward Zalla, who was looking up at me a little, being on her back on the bed, which was also groaning under the strain of her weight. She was really stunning, with her dark eyes looking t me like that, her plush lips tempting. I kissed her. I didn’t want to even start fondling her without doing that first. Perhaps he’d break whatever spell she was under. Perhaps it’d just make her all the hornier. In any case, I needed it. I needed to make sure that she was really okay with all of this and what we’d be doing here, while her friends probably worried about her.

And by God she was! She kissed back with a hunger, a frenzy I had never experienced. It was almost as if I was allowing her to breath, to be able to experience something she desperately needed. And so did I. I hadn’t been with a women for months and here she was, tender and… Honestly, my train of thought was kind of interrupted by the two very large hands snaking their ways on me, lifting me and putting me horizontally over the very much un-flat body of the enlarged woman. The message was clear. Zalla wanted a little more than just a kiss indeed.

I received it loud and clear and my own hands found their ways on the bountiful treasure sitting on that large torso. I caressed her breasts, and even before lifting this I knew that they were the heavier I had ever touched – and I’ve slept with some pretty big women, women able to give some of Zella’s friend a run for their money. But I had never fucked a 3 meters tall big beautiful woman – no one had. And I swear that when I decided to try and lift those, I swear that I had to put some force to do so. Her breasts were not made of hot air, no sir!

It was an experience unlike any other. I was used to being with heavier women than me – well, as used as you can get when you live in a private camping far from large towns, but you get it. I was even used to have sex with women close to my size, even if they were usually smaller. But none of this could have prepared me for Zalla. She was now something else entirely, something so damn better than anything I had ever known in my life. I don’t think I can do justice to how it felt to be with her, in that rescue bed, as we explored her new body.

For starter, I almost never touched said bed. I didn’t needed to. Zalla was broad enough to spill from over it, which must have been somewhat uncomfortable, but considering that her tattered clothes were still clinging to her body and she didn’t seemed to mind, I suspect that she either wasn’t able to feel the discomfort or simply didn’t mind it. And it’s quite the strange experience, to caress and kiss someone who is both fully clothed and naked and so large that she also becomes the support of your love-making. It was a good thing that the bed was extremely sturdy, however, falling to the ground wouldn’t have been great.

And those curves! Those curves! She was really a lot bigger than before. She was already past chubby originally, but now Zalla could have given Joy a run for her money in term of sheer mass, at the very least, perhaps even being bigger than that, proportionally speaking. It was truly incredible to be able to be on such a women, with such a woman. I snaked my way out of my clothes as I kissed and caressed every part of her, until I lay naked and she, without so much as a grunt, tore down the remnants of the clothes hiding her tits.

I didn’t need much of an encouragement to do what she wanted of me, it was quite obvious. Her nipples were rock hard already, and quite small on her vastness now. I vaguely wondered if they had always looked smallish on her frame or if it was an after-effect of the growth she had underwent. But I didn’t ponder it for long, because I was soon far too busy suckling one and kneading the other, which made her moan and even mewl with pleasure. My dick became even harder, somehow, harder than it had ever been and I knew I needed to put it inside her sooner rather than later, let I release my junk all over her…

“Zalla… I’m getting a little too existed and…” I tried to tell her, but the silenced me, simply by forcing my head to return to her nipple as she sighed in soft pleasure.

“Hush… let me enjoy it… the control… the size…” she whispered as she caressed my back with the tips of her fingers, tracing delicious symbols on my back.

I did as I was told and let this mini-giantess led the way. She was surprisingly gentle, and I don’t think that it was because she was a little confused or freaked out by her changes. Zalla is really genuinely soft and caring, and doesn’t know how to hurt people or even take advantage of them that way. Which didn’t prevent her from being strangely teasing in the way she touched me, as if trying to find the best way to pleasure us. And as she realized that I was willing to help in that regard and on the verge of releasing my cum on her, she giggled softly and pressed my face into her cleavage.

I don’t know to describe this sensation. I wasn’t motorboating because I don’t like doing so, I find it disrespectful for the woman… but damn! Even before she grew, each of her breasts would have been larger than my head, so imagine how big they were now that she had doubled in size and taken more than a few pounds proportionally speaking! I was entirely cut off from the light and even breathing was becoming a little hard, but I didn’t feel like stopping it any time soon. She smelt strangely good in there, while sweating profusely. It was the first time that I wasn’t a little grossed out by sweat beads rolling on me, to be honest, usually it was a little harder to take in stride.

She almost smothered me between those wonderful globes, if I’m being honest. She pressed them against each other at times and I started to suffocate, but I never truly felt in danger. She probably felt my breathing on her perspiring skin and always stopped well short of really putting me in danger. But it was so damn erotic that I still don’t know how I didn’t came when she did that the first time. Or the fifth. But finally, she seemed to grow tired of having and removed my face from between her mounds. She said nothing and only smiled and I understood that it was time for the real course…

She lifted me as if I was weightless to her and positioned me right where she wanted me, my dick over her groin. This part was still covered in loose clothes but it was easy enough to remove them and finally, I was granted entrance into her. And it felt magical. She wasn’t wide, as I expected her to be considering her newfound size. She was deliciously tight, so I had to put more force to penetrate her and it made her shudder and moan and huff. I did too, because I felt incredible. I put my feet on her calves and pushed, until all resistance ceased and I was fully inside, a success which was granted by a scream of pleasure from Zalla.

“Oh God, yes! It’s so damn good! Sooo good, just like they had told me!” she huffed, as she started to gyrate her hips. “Take me more, Derek! Please!”

I did my best to adopt the same pace as her, which was kind of hard. She had so much mass that I couldn’t force her to slow or pick up some speed but I couldn’t really adopt her own. She was so big that it was even arduous to just move by myself. But I never gave up and made love to her as best I could. And judging by her own sounds, I did a good job – until I came. It wasn’t long after I had penetrated her, how could have it be anyway? I was on edge since she started growing, and aroused even before that!

Nonetheless, she didn’t seem to mind. My hot jizz was released inside of her as I grunted and whimpered. I’m not really a loud lover, rather the silent type even, but what I was experiencing here was the kind of orgasm I had never known. And it meant that I couldn’t complain, of course. Zella was giving me a once in a lifetime opportunity. Heck, a zero in a lifetime chance, because nobody grew like that in theory, it was impossible. She was impossible. But as my dick started to get limp, I felt that she’d be somewhat angry. But when I looked up and saw that her face was hidden by her breasts, I got hard again immediately.

She moaned and opened her legs, making me fall between them, before clutching them together again. She wasn’t trying to crush me but what I was doing was clearly pleasing her enough that she was lost in her sensations. It wasn’t the first woman who did this to me, but they are usually smaller than me, or at the very least they aren’t taller than me, even if they can be bigger, if you get my meaning. Perhaps I should have been afraid that she’d break something, but to be frank, I felt quite confident that she wouldn’t hurt me – she was simply a little too happy right now and I just needed to keep my pace to make her feel good.

I bit my lips and went at it. It was surprisingly easy now, as she was slowing her own pace, as if she had realized that she’d empty my balls faster if she hadn’t stopped. But of course, her pincer made it almost impossible to move. I decided to try and make her free me. I bite her belly. Not hard, not deeply, really just enough to make her react. It was a bet. She’d either open her legs or clutches them more. Thankfully, she did the former and I was able to pump her at my own rhythm now. And I did so, caressing and kissing her, and even nibbling at her a little. I groped her tits and enjoyed the feeling, which seemed to be shared as she moaned.

“Have you ever felt so good?” she asked suddenly, her voice trailing off a little, surprising me.

“Well, no, sexy girl” I admitted, grinning.

“Me neither” she added in a slow, languorous whisper as she caressed my back and ruffled my hair.

I was, to put it simply, in Heaven. And because of it, all my feelings and sensations seemed to be heightened like never before. I had already came several times in a row in a partner – or with a partner, since I usually put condoms. It was always a lot more powerful the second time than the third, as if my body couldn’t believe I needed to cum again so soon, and it always left me panting, whizzing and even, I have no shame to admit it, a little whining sometimes.  But honestly, nothing could have prepared me for Zalla.

It was truly unique. As I pumped her, as I struggled to lift her breasts from my position, which wasn’t exactly suited for it considering our size difference, I truly got the opportunity to have all my kinks be rewarded. I had fantasized about doing something like that – I think a lot of people, perhaps all of them, do so when they have specific kinks which can’t exactly be satisfied in the real world. I had even had role play in the bedroom to help set the mood. But it was all nothing to the real deal. Especially because Zalla was gentle.

She could have easily forced me, or even ravished me. She could have mounted me, crushing me under her weight and call it a day. She could have taken her pleasure without caring much if at all about me and there would have been precious little I’d have been able to do to prevent her or even escape her clutch. But she didn’t. She enjoyed being the one setting the pace at first just as much as she clearly relished the fact that I was the one choosing it now. She didn’t complain and I could tell that she loved it as much as I did, even if she hadn’t orgasmed just yet.

She started to whimper as I steadies my pace. Surprising, isn’t it? A lot of young people I know – especially guys – seem to think that they need to be fast and furious in bed to make their lover orgasm. But from my point of view, with the experience I have, it works better to alternate the rhythm of the pounding, so to speak. That is, until you find the one which satisfy your lover the best. And for Zalla, it was obviously this slow and deliberate move. She sighed when I almost took out my dick from her pussy and whined when I pushed it deeper inside of her, slowly, deliberately.

“Don’t stop” she cried out when I almost popped out of her, torturously slowly I suspect, because even I was starting to get on edge again. “Don’t stop!”

“I won’t” I grinned as I pushed inside of her with all my might, trying to go deeper than ever before, even if I knew at her size reaching her cervix or whatever was just impossible for me, in spite of my own sizeable package.

I increased the rhythm, if only a little, and the effects were spectacular. She started to shiver and moan louder and louder, until finally we came together. It was an incredible experience, to be able to feel that way, to have allowed a giantess to reach orgasm. I laid there, on her, for a few minutes, just enjoying the afterglow of our love-making. But then, a thought started to creep in my mind, disturbing me greatly. How come we hadn’t been stopped by her friends barging in? Surely they should have been right behind us, even if they had taken the time to get clothed again? And yet, here we were, laying on each other, breathing rapidly after a long bout of sex…

It was then that I heard the screams and the sounds of cars fleeing as fast and as far as they could. Something had driven a lot of people mad with terror as far as I could tell, and something told me that I knew what it was. I left Zalla with deep regrets, the departure of my dick from her insides making her sigh but she seemed so content that she didn’t really care much. She closed her eyes and in a few seconds started to snore lightly. I looked at my dick and decided that I could remain naked and with a glistening penis. If what I suspect was true, it wouldn’t matter much…

I opened the door and was greeted by a scene out of my wildest dreams. Shadows, titanic shadows, had engulfed the park. Zalla hadn’t been the only one to grow, of course. All her friends had, but all of them had done so considerably more than her. Even the smallest of the other eight women made my recent lover look particularly puny. And all of them were clearly, very clearly, extremely horny, right about now. I took a deep breath, approached the smaller of them and, putting my hands around my mouth to be heard more easily, I shouted.

“Hey Joy! Wanna have sex beautiful?”