- Text Size +

Chapter 3

I walked behind her as Joy tried to find a more private spot than the now deserted camping lot. It was easier said than done, with all her friends, especially Alicia and Nicole, towering over everyone and taking an enormous amount of space. But because she was still relatively small, compared to the others, we did managed to find a spot; it was a place where several huge trees managed to form a canopy over her head, while they had kept other, smaller ones, unable to grow underneath them. It was a great spot for couples because one had a clear view of the lake, and it was great today.

“I’m not used to being so bold” she told me when she stopped and turned around, her massive weight making the whole thing kind of difficult – she had been one of the heaviest gals out there before, but now she was truly elephantine.

She probably weighed well over two tons by now, and her feet left deep marks in the soil, deep enough that even the most debutant of Big Foot’s tracker would have been damn sure he had found some real proof of its existence. Instead, had he followed them, he’d have found himself ensnared by the arms and legs and general overabundance of curves of a 6+ meters tall woman. My dream come true, but I’m not sure it’d be the case for everyone! In my current situation, as I was just as naked I Joy, I knew what to answer.

“It’s not exactly my usual week-end either, don’t worry.”

I smiled at her and she managed to see me over the folds of her bulging stomach and her enormous mounds of tit. She smiled and I could see that she was relaxing a little, which was great. Zalla had been half her size and she had already been quite strong. I did not doubt that a nervous Joy could hurt or even kill me with a frightening degree of ease, and everything which could calm her down was good in my book, after all. Plus, for me, she was really hot, and I needed to keep my head as calm and clear as possible.

“I bet it isn’t” she admitted, smiling kind of shyly, as if her natural character came back, in spite of her increased size. “Do you think you could… I don’t know, massage my feet at first? They are kind of sore… sorry to bother you” she finished, blushing in a very cute way.

“Don’t worry, it’s not a problem. But perhaps you should sit, it’d be easier for us both and I’d get to massage the plant of your feet that way” I offered, gesturing to a patch of bush which, I hoped, would cushion her without hurting or even scratching her skin.

“Uh, yeah, sure” she replied, as she let herself fall on her backside – the resounding boom and the small tremor I felt a testament to her new weight. “Oops, I hadn’t expected that!” she added, her face turning red with embarrassment.

It was surprising how much she genuinely seemed embarrassed by this. I suspected that Joy had an harder time than her friends accepting her weight even before the growth, and while her sudden changes seemed to have lifted a lot of her inhibition, there was some deep rooted problems here. Which was something I could understand, I knew how much the world could be hard with those who didn’t fall into the right categories it had labelled good. Joy was, obviously, not held in high esteem by a society which worshipped skinniness.

I walked toward her feet and decided that the best course of action was to show her that I wasn’t bothered by her size – be it her height or her weight, really. I looked at her as I put my hands on her left feet’s sole, which were enormous compared to me, and smiled. She seemed torn between desire and fear, hope and confusion, and I made my heart bled. People needed to be able to be happy, however they looked and it was something which I suspected Joy had been denied, which was particularly sad considering her name. Massaging her feet would bring her some much needed pleasure and – dare I say it?- joy.

It was harder than I had assumed it to be, however. Turns out becoming 6 meters and 25 centimeters tall actually does wonder for one’s muscles, hardening them incredibly, probably so the poor woman doesn’t collapse under her own weight, but it means that pushing those becomes an arduous task at best. Still, I’m a strong man, well, strong enough to not be deterred by something as simple as muscle fibers to dense to move – literally in that case. I pushed and kneaded and was soon rewarded by a sigh of pleasure from him above – even sitting Joy dominating me as much as Zalla had down when she was standing.

It was strangely arousing. I realized that Joy had really beautiful feet. They were large, to support her weight, even compared to her size, of course, but they didn’t looked fat. More accurately, they didn’t look fattened. Her toes were large but didn’t look greasy, so to speak. It’s kind of hard to describe her that way. I’m not telling her feet would have been dainty before her growth, but they were certainly among the most beautiful I had ever seen, and I’ve looked at a lot of those, on the Net, if I’m being honest. Really working on those was a pleasure, even if it was tiring.

“Please, don’t over-exert yourself” she pleaded, her voice betraying her concerns after I grunted loudly when I tried to relax a particularly resilient knot of muscles. “I don’t want you to get hurt because of me…”

“Don’t worry Joy, it’s not the hardest thing I’ve ever done. And being with you here is really great so I’m taking my time. I don’t want to rush anything” I replied, beaming a smile at her even as I wiped my brow – I was telling the truth but it was still quite the workout she was giving me here.

She didn’t answer but fidgeted a little, which was dangerous at her size. She was large enough that even bumping me with her feet could have left a mark. Thankfully, she didn’t and I continued working on her. I was starting to get excited as I looked at her over her foot. I switched from one to another, but there was no hiding my erection. She noticed it immediately of course and she seemed to hesitate. Finally, she gently pushed me away, forcing me to stagger backward and she sprayed her legs. She didn’t need to say a thing, I got the meaning loud and clear.

I walked toward her pussy, but it was hidden by the heavy folds of her belly. Just like Zella, Joy hadn’t simply grown taller, but fatter, curvier. In her case, with her already quite large frame before, it was particularly impressive. She made Zalla look petite and almost non-chubby. Truly her belly was enormous, almost grazing the ground at first. I tried to lift it but I couldn’t, even when I used all my strength. I wasn’t helped by the ground, which didn’t gave me the best footing, but even then, it could have been a little emasculating – in truth it only excited me more.

Thankfully, Joy lifted her belly up and put it firmly on her legs, and I was able to approach her pussy. It was quite large, which was natural, considering her size, but otherwise pretty cute. It had a softer appearance than Zalla’s, perhaps because it was of a lighter shade of pink. In any case, it seemed ready to have me and it left me wondering how best to please it. I could have licked it or played with the clitoris, but touching it with my hands, which were covered by dirt by now, was out of the question, of course. But I didn’t feel like waiting too much, I wanted to explore all of Joy’s body after all.

“Are you ready?” I asked her as I approached my dick from her nether region. “I want it to feel good to you” I added as I entered her.

She didn’t answer, instead she simply let out a loud and low moan. The flabby mass over my head shook and I wondered confusedly what would happen if she let go of it. I’d probably get a concussion at best, or die at worst, but I decided that it was worth it – still, taking some precautions didn’t seemed too dumb to me. As I started to pump myself into her, I gently pressed my hands on her hips – as far as I could reach them, of course – and pushed. Not enough to actually make Joy move, of course, but so she’d understand what I wanted to do.

“Could you lie on your back Joy?” I asked her to emphasize what I wanted to happen. “Think it’ll be easier for both of us, and make the whole experience more pleasurable…”

“Uh, I can try” she replied, and I could tell even without looking at her that she was really embarrassed and perhaps ready to stop all of it, and I decided that I needed to reassure her.

“It’s not because of your weight or curves, Joy” I explained softly. “You’re the kind of girl I find extremely attractive, really. But our size difference makes us kind of barely compatible and we can’t really do all the positions of the Kama Sutra. But don’t worry, I know you’ll be incredible.”

“You really mean that?” she asked me, her voice so high pitched that I knew she had tears in her eyes and that she was really worried.

“Yes I do. I really, really do. Even if you girls hadn’t grown today, I’d have had a hard time staying professional around you all…” I revealed.

She didn’t answer but she leant backward, sighing, until she was entirely laying on the ground. It was quite incredible to see. Standing up, I barely cleared the top of her large belly. It reached easily up to my chin when she was breathing in. And her face was hidden by the two white masses of her breasts. She was really pale, a lot paler than Zalla. I doubted she spent a lot of time sunbathing and it was surely because of her lack of confidence in herself. I needed to bolster it, I needed to make her understand that she was desirable.

And the best way was obviously to make love to her. I just needed to be slow and deliberate. It was a difficult task ahead, of course, because out sheer size difference meant that I couldn’t act like I usually did in bed. The forest, while giving us some privacy, was also not the best place to do it. Grass and pieces of bark were biting in my feet, making it really uncomfortable? But I couldn’t exactly climb Joy to start fucking her, it’d have been extremely insulting in my eyes, at least not really what she needed to feel better in her skin.

“Okay. We’ll get going, okay Joy. I can tell you’re nervous but you’ve got no reason to. I swear it’ll be fine, and if you want me to stop at any time, you just have to say it, okay? You says a word and I stop, no pleading from me or anything like that.”

“Okay” she meekly replied, and it was almost comical to hear such a timid voice from someone who would have been the tallest human being out there, if not for her friends. “I think I…. I think I’m ready for it, Derek” she added, her voice getting steadier. “Yes, I am.”

“That’s the spirit!” I chuckled as I heard the firmness of her tone in those last three words. “Just remember that you’re a lot stronger and taller than me; if you move too much or trash around for whatever reason, I may end hurt. I’m sure you won’t but better safe than sorry, right?”

She didn’t answer but I decided that she had agreed. It was quite clear that, just like Zalla had been withdrawn and submissive before she grew, Joy was timid and gentle, afraid of hurting others because she hated being hurt herself. It could have been hard to reconcile this nature with her current size, but frankly it just seemed natural. The compound which made the women grow hadn’t altered their minds too much. They were more open to their sexuality, their drives were more powerful, but quite frankly I don’t think it turned them either evil or good, if you catch my meaning.

Anyway. I needed to pleasure Joy. With Zalla, it had been relatively easy. While already far taller than the previous tallest woman to have lived, she still had been somewhat in the range of human body. Joy was beyond that. As I entered her vagina, which was already not an easy task, having to be on my tiptoes and all that, I realized what her size truly meant for such an intercourse. Even on her back, it’d be next to impossible for me to pleasure her like that. My penis barely went beyond the entrance of her cave, after all.

Thankfully, I knew that if pumping wasn’t an option, I could always start with grazing. So I started rubbing my dick on her insides. Not too much, really it was barely a touch here and there, but I was almost immediately rewarded by a low moan, followed by an embarrassed gasp. She hadn’t expected to react like that, either because no one had ever taken the time to be gentle with her, or because her sensations were heightened, now that she was bigger, I couldn’t really tell. In any case, it was a good thing for my ego and I focused on Joy’s pussy all the more.

She was so massive it was actually possible for me to use my dick and my hands to please her. It wasn’t perfect, of course, because moving one’s hips and hands in the same time and for vastly different tasks require a lot of focus. But it was more or less a success, considering that she was breathing faster and faster, and her moans were higher pitched and more frequent. That her clit was easily the size of a cherry did help, of course, but also the fact that I knew it wasn’t the only sensitive pleasurable spot for a woman, even one as tall as Joy.

“You’re awesome!” she chuckled as I increased my pace, and was now unable to truly speak, only to grunt as I approached my climax. “Cum inside, please! I want someone to do it raw with me, even once! Cum inside and then make me cum, and then climb me, my adorable little man! I want to play with you on me! I want to squish you between my boobs! I want you to rest on my belly and look like a little child on it!” she continued, unwittingly arousing me more than I had ever been, even with Zalla.

I grunted in answer. I needed to come before I climbed her enormous body, and while I was on the edge, I found myself at a difficult junction. I had fucked with Zalla minutes before and while I was certainly willing to go, the body was a little less ready. I bit my lower lips softly and increased my pace, forgetting the uneven ground and I tried to stimulate myself more. And it worked. My shaft started to harden even more and to shake as it grazed her folds. And finally, I came, with a loud growl, my whole body tensing, and I was greeted by a low whine from Joy.

I stopped and let myself rest on her. It was mostly leaning on her incredible body, and quite frankly it wasn’t as uncomfortable as you may think. Her flesh wasn’t too hot, just enough to keep us warm. She was breathing a tad bit faster and I smelt the odor of her arousal. I don’t think she truly came, but she was very close to it, and just a little bit of stimulation could have bring her over the edge. But she started to move, trying to bring me on her. As I looked up, I noticed her arms trying to reach for me, but she couldn’t, her breasts and belly being too massive to let her do so.

I climbed her. It was a lot harder than it looked. Her flesh wasn’t exactly flabby, not at her size anyway, but it wasn’t a material made to be climbed up. Her legs weren’t too tall thankfully. They were quite literally larger than most trees around us – or in the park, really – but they weren’t too tall when she was lying down. And once on them, it was relatively easy to reach her breast. They were… magnificent. I think they were smaller, proportionally speaking, than Zalla’s, but they were certainly enormous compared to me.

Each of those, if it hadn’t collapsed a little because of its weight, would have easily reached my bellybutton, perhaps even higher. It was truly mind-boggling to see that. I put my hands on them, far from the nipples which, quite pink and all erect, were probably extremely sensitive right now, and even then Joy gasped. I fell on my knees and started to worship them. I didn’t know what else to do. I covered them in tender kisses, making the giantess I was on moan and sigh, becoming more aroused by the second.

She shifted and I fell on the nearest tit. I didn’t try to get up, it was far too comfortable and I was starting to get tired now. I had had more sex in a day than during whole months by now, and I was living an impossible kink becoming reality. It was… taxing, to say the least. And I think Joy felt it, and understood it. She made me fall between the valley of her cleavage and she started to massage me with her boobs. It was an experience unlike any others, really. How could I describe the feeling of my whole torso, from neck to, well, dick, being engulfed in her softness?

She mashed her breasts together and then released them, and always making sure I wasn’t hurt. It was close sometimes, because It was hard to breath, my torso wasn’t able to push back against their mass. But as she looked at me, titling her head, she managed to stop herself just in time. And I didn’t lay passive, I played with her tits, as much as possible. Groping such enormous things was a dream come true. I giggled like a kid and she laughed herself, making me sway just as much as if I had been on a boat during a storm.

“I never expected you to like it so much” she chuckled as she looked at me with a great amount of tenderness in her eyes. “Especially since I’m so… so fat” she added, looking resolutely embarrassed, but also a little proud of the way I was reacting to her body and what she did with it.

“Well, why can I say? I found you and your friends super sexy when you came in. And you growing? That’s like… like someone out there knows me perfectly and wanted to upend the laws of the world so we could discover us that way.”

“Don’t you think you’re exaggerating?” she asked me, but she truly seemed amused by my antics. “I mean, it’s just a freak accident.”

She wasn’t wrong, of course. It was simply something impossible which had happened and I was here to enjoy it. But I decided to focus on something else. I turned around, which was a lot harder than you may think, because Joy was still pushing her breasts together and preventing me to move too much. She seemed amused by it, in a gentle way. Still, I managed to turn on my back and then, groping her flesh, I got up, enjoying the effort. And then, I got up and, wobbling, reached for her nipples. She didn’t try to stop me, I think she wanted it as much as I.

She moaned when I started to play with her engorged nipples. She had been very close to the edge before and it turned out she was extremely sensitive in this region. She started to shift and squirm while I played with her. Thankfully, her breasts were so heavy they couldn’t move too much and I was able to remain entirely focused on pleasing Joy. It was really easy, because her nipples were enormous, even if they turned out to be so hard it was harder than it seemed. Nonetheless, her more frequent moans and gasps encouraged me to continue it.

“Derek!” she cried out. “I’m not sure it’s a good idea! I… I trash around a lot when I come!” she revealed. “I could hurt you!”

“No, I don’t think you will Joy” I replied, feeling confident. “I think you know how strong you are now, and I’m pretty sure I can make you orgasm here and there and be quite safe doing so!”

She didn’t answer but I felt her somewhat relaxing. It was quite a source of pride to be able to please a giantess, after all. I felt like… I don’t know, the happiest man in the world? The luckiest, that’s for sure! But I didn’t want to dwell on it. I focused on Joy’s nipples. Plural. It was hard, because they were too far away from one another for me to just play with one in each hand. I had to let go of one to stimulate the other, but it was something I felt was necessary. I had never met a girl happy with just one her tits receiving attention.

And I was rewarded for my efforts. Joy started whining more and more, and I saw her hands reaching for her mouth. And then she tensed up, as stiff as a plank. And she screamed. It was so loud I winced, and she was covering her mouth! It was truly incredible how loud she was now, and even on my perch, on her large belly, playing with tits which may have well weighed more than me each, and undoubtedly did together, I felt as if she had been roared in my eras. They started ringing and I closed my eyes, but I managed to keep pleasure her.

Her smell became a lot more powerful and pervasive and as the echoes of her scream came back from the forested peaks around us, I found myself grinning like a little child. I had done the impossible not once but twice that day. I had already forgotten all about Joy and Zalla’s friend and their own growth. I was quite tired and I felt that I needed a respite, so I let myself fall on her once more, and curled between her vast tits, seeking their warmth so I could take a short nap. And Joy seemed more than willing to help, she pressed her tits just enough to secure me tight.

But you see, I made a mistake here. Even as I started to drift off and I felt my eyelids become incredibly heavy, as my breath started to become softer, I heard the powerful rumble of enormous feet approaching. Tree trunks were falling, as something truly enormous was pushing them away, as if they weighted nothing. I didn’t want to look up just yet, and I felt Joy tensing up nervously now. I was really tired, otherwise I’d have tried to see who was coming toward us, but my head was so heavy, and I felt so well between those curves…

“I knew I heard you Joy! Never took you for such a loud girl, but I guess it’s a day of changes today!” boomed the voice of Miranda.