- Text Size +

Chapter 4

She simply parted the trees, and her figure made panting Joy look positively puny. I gasped as she simply uprooted the mighty trees without showing much more effort than I’d have pushing a heavy door open. She had seemed prone to moving around a lot and impatient before, and those traits seemed to be magnified. Even as she looked at her naked friend, herself having obviously grown out of her own clothes since quite some time already, she couldn’t stay still. She shifted her weight around, causing cracks to form in the ground as she was positively unable to not move.

She had already broken the ten meters barrier, it was obvious. Which made her look… I don’t know how to say it, because Joy, and even to a far lesser extent Zalla, were already superhuman but… Otherworldly, I guess? I mean, she was in fact twelve meters and a half! Try to picture it! I’m tall, I’m muscular and I looked absolutely ridiculous compared to her. She was – she is! – more than six times my height, and God knows how many times my weight! It was already enticing when I fantasized about women that tall, and here she was, looking at me with obvious lust.

“You won’t mind if I take Derek from you for a moment, right Joy?” she asked as she already started to lean toward us, her tits threatening to crush both my small and fragile body and even Joy’s mightier one. “I really have some urges I need to work on and I’m 100% sure that little guy can help me!” she continued as she simply picked me up, without a care in the world for any word of protest – not that I had any and Joy seemed too spent to care.

She could imprison me in one of her first with ease. Her fingers weren’t long enough to snake around my whole torso, of course – but not by much, really! But she had a firm grip, not too rough thankfully, and she was able to hold me still. And I can tell you than when you’re dangling several meters from the ground in such a precarious position, you don’t struggle too much, because the fall looks really long and really dangerous. The kind of which you come out with all your bones broken if you’re lucky. So I let myself go limp, waiting to see what Miranda had in mind.

“Okay I need some place quiet, I don’t want to do that before all the girls, it’d be disgusting” she said to herself, and I wondered what she wanted from me now.

“There is a little comb over here, to the west” I said to her, showing my goodwill. “It should be deep enough that you’ll be hidden from most eyes… well, usually” I continued as I reflected about her size and those of her friends – I couldn’t see them, her body hid them from view, but I heard them loud and clear and I was confident they were even taller than she!

She heeded my word and briskly walked toward the comb. Luckily, she crossed the path of now other normal human – I hope that by then they had already all fled away, it was probably safer, even if it was kind of hard to be sure. Still, as I almost broke my neck trying to look at Miranda, I couldn’t help but get hard again. She hadn’t been as fat as some of her friends and she wore her increased size and mass quite well. Her forms were voluptuous, truly BBW style, without looking too morbidly obese, if it makes sense – I’m not sure it does for anyone but me.

Her dark skin was also radiant, as if whatever had changed her had perfected it, made it healthier. From my vantage point, I could see that her body had no marks of her weight. I realized that I hadn’t seen any either on Joy or Zalla. It was as if Miranda had always been meant to be this tall and large, as if her body had grown to accommodate it without any mark of blemish. She hadn’t too much skin in some places and stretch marks in others. No, she seemed to have a soft and delicate skin everywhere – except than when a large branch collided with it, it broke while the skin remained intact, not even bruised lightly!

“I feel so hot and energetic” she suddenly said as she started her descent in the comb – not that she had much to do, at her size. “But I have a problem and I need you to help me Derek. I noticed the way you looked at me when you met us, it’s obvious you found ME attractive – and compared to the others, I can understand why!” she added, caressing one of her enormous breasts with her other hand, which made me strangely sad – I’d have loved to be pushed against her tit!

“Well, it’s true that you’re extremely beautiful” I started when it became clear that she expected an answer, but she quickly interrupted me.

“I know sweetie! And this very attractive me need your help desperately! You see, ever since I’ve grown, I’ve got an itch that I can’t scratch! I think someone like you could, and I hope you’ll be happy to help! I can be very generous with my friends, you know?”

What would you answer if a girl you found attractive made you an offer like that? Now consider the fact that this attractive girl is now more than twelve meters tall and even more attractive to you, with more curves, more sex-appeal and a raw confidence emanating from her body in a way which makes you almost drunk. It doesn’t matter that she’s a little rude. She’s sexy and you want her, and she seems to want you. It doesn’t matter that you’re tired and you’ve already had sex with her two friends in the previous hour or so. All that matters is that this giantess bombshell is asking you a question, and you have to give her an answer, quick. Too quickly, perhaps.

“Of course, anything to help!” I blurted, and I almost immediately realized that being that vague in my acceptance was probably a mistake, because of the way she chuckled, as if she couldn’t have expected any better answer.

“That’s really great to hear! I’m so happy you’re servable! Just let me put you down first and then I’ll show you where I need your help, sweetie!”

And she did just as she had told. Surprisingly enough, she didn’t drop me as soon as she felt I was safe. She truly bent forward, even put a knee on the ground, which produced quite a loud thud and made the whole ring of trees lining the outer perimeter of the comb shake – but it could also have been because one of her bigger friends did something beyond it – I couldn’t see it yet from my vantage point but I could hear them all right. Anyway, she put me on the ground quite delicately, really, which left me wondering what she truly wanted.

“Okay so… You probably don’t get it, but being sexy like I am make some part of me really hard to reach. I’m not like one of those bony gals who can contort themselves anyway they want. I’ve got curves!” she started, emphasizing the last word by cupping her breasts, which were indeed very large, if relatively proportionate to her size – I mean, even discounting her height, if it makes sense.

“Yeah, I can follow until here” I said when she stopped long enough for me to realize that she wanted me to interact – apparently, Miranda felt the need to have someone to bounce off of, so to speak, even at her new towering height.

“Great! So, you see, I can sort of access all the parts of me which are up front” she continued, proving her point by letting her fingers caress her body from her head to almost her knees in quite a sensual way, really – I did get even more erect than I had been until now, almost as if it was the first time this day.

“So you need help with your back?”

“Sort of” she replied mysteriously, as she demonstrated that she indeed couldn’t reach it – she wasn’t flexible enough, and her curves did made it hard to move around and twist to try to do it anyway. “But quite frankly, I think at that size I wouldn’t have much difficulty uprooting one of those little trees and use it to scratch my back!” she laughed, and I dreaded the idea of her doing that – those trees are precious, really!

“Then, why do you need me?” I asked her, both because I was confused and because I wanted to avoid the unnecessary destruction of more trees.

“That’s quite simple sweetie” she explained slowly, a huge grin on her face. “I happen to have some places which are hard to reach and very sensitive, and I don’t want to cover them in leaves or worse, you see?”

I got a bad feeling about it. As far as I could tell, there was only one place she could have been describing like that. One place I didn’t feel too attracted by on women in a normal size range – I mean, height range, size can be used to push back against large women! Her butthole. Sure, it could have perhaps been about her pussy, and quite frankly working on one as large as hers would have been awesome. But I’m not dumb, and I understood perfectly that she hadn’t put so much emphasis on how she couldn’t reach her back for nothing, you see?

“You want me to scratch your butt?” I blurted out, and she giggled as if she found it extremely funny to hear me say it so bluntly.

“That’s quite right sweetie! You’d be surprised by how irritating clothes can be when you’re really fat. Now, imagine growing out of yours. Granted, it was more a swimsuit than anything else, but still! I have a soft derrière, you see? It can be hurt so fast, and now I can’t even deal with it! I need a gentle touch down there, some small and soft fingers to help sooth me!”

She was grinning now, and I think that had she been less curvy, I’d have say no. At least, I’d like to think I would have had. As it happened. I gestured my agreement and as Miranda sauntered around, provoking quite a few tremors, which almost sent me to my knees. She seemed to be careless enough that she’d just let herself fall on her ass and it was really dangerous now, so I rushed backward a little, finding some refuge on the slopes of the comb. And as I had expected, she collided violently with the ground, so powerfully that several trees swayed and even fell, uprooted, and so did I.

“Oopsie! I hadn’t expected to have such an effect! Good think you gave me some space sweetie!” she chuckled as she looked over her shoulder, beaming a smile at me, as she started to flew her butt-cheeks in a very tantalizing way, I’ve got to give her that.

I got back up, brushed aside the twigs and the dirt. I was happy to see I hadn’t even a scratch on me, somehow. I walked briskly toward the chasm of her ass. It wasn’t so wide that I could simply walk in like that however. I’d have to snake my way in, if I needed to push it far inside. Hopefully, I wouldn’t. Miranda was sweaty today, and while she didn’t reek by any stretch of the imagination, I didn’t like the idea of being covered in her sweat, really. But all of this was not enough to not make her vast butt-cheeks inviting, tantalizingly so.

“Oooh, it’s so good” she moaned when I started scratching her, as far as I could reach. “But you’ll have to do better sweetie, I can barely feel your hands on me! Scratch harder, please! I’m a big girl, I can take it!”

I gritted my teeth and started scratching harder. It was more exhausting than you may think. For starter, the position wasn’t really comfortable, what with me being forced to half enter her crack and to extend my arms as much as possible, while she stood as still as possible – which just mean she wasn’t walking and turning around, because she was shivering and twitching her ass a lot. And in case you’re wondering, it made me really afraid. I had some idea about the strength she now packed in her ass, and I doubted I could endure it at all.

Thankfully, it seemed that my efforts were paying off – at first. She was sighing, moaning and sounding generally speaking quite happy with me. But it wasn’t meant to last. Soon, while she said nothing, I saw the crack extending, almost as if she was inviting me in, and I got a glimpse of her butthole. As far as I could tell, it wasn’t dirty, but I hadn’t much interest going that way. I dreaded that I wouldn’t have a choice, however, and I was proven right when I saw large fingers, each almost as wide as my arms put together, snaking at the edge of the crack and pushing it open.

“Okay, you seem really good at it sweetie” she chuckled, “but now I need to have you work on the real place it’s itching me. You’ll have to go deeper, I’m afraid, but I’m sure a big strong guy like you love to hear those words!”

She wasn’t wrong, about the last sentence, but usually, it wasn’t in this context. Still, I knew I was in no position to refuse doing what she wanted. Not just because she was so much taller than me – even if it obviously played a part. But because in spite of her personality, which I didn’t like much, she was super sexy for me. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to do something at least remotely sexual with a woman like her – a giantess like her would have been closer to the truth, by now I guess. In any case I sighed and took a step forward.

It was incredible to experience. The gluts around me were so large that I couldn’t really see the sky above me, as I stood between those two radiating walls. Because it was super hot in there, and I saw large beads of sweat rolling on the dark skin of Miranda. But by now, I was more aroused than anything else, and I moaned softly when my dick grazed the thick skin of the giantess. It took a lot of willpower to not let my hands fall on my dick to pleasure me – if I hadn’t cum a lot recently, I probably wouldn’t have been able to do that.

“Okay, now try to wiggle toward my anus sweetie!” boomed Miranda, bringing me back entirely to the situation at hand, as she stopped to push her ass open.

I almost died, right there and then. Tons of hot flesh closed on me and I was really afraid that I’d be compressed to death. I screamed but I also bolted toward the only safe spot. Miranda’s anus. It was the only place where I knew deep down that I’d be safe. Her gluts were too large to be able to touch each other here. But if I managed to reach the relative safety of the ring of flesh, it was only by a hair. I turned my head with some difficulty and I could see that where I stood but a second ago had disappeared. Had I been slower, I’d be dead or severely bruised.

I really wanted to yell at Miranda, but I managed to contain myself. I was certainly in no position to do that, even discounting the fact that I was trapped next to her pulsing asshole. She was simply too tall for me to get angry at – or to vocalize my anger. What would I look like if I did that, anyway? Would you found someone six times smaller than you and yelling at you charming, amusing or downright in need of a good spanking? I don’t think I’d like it, as for myself. Plus, I’ve no idea how I sound to those growing women, but I can tell that they voice seems deeper and more powerful, so I guess the reverse was true.

“Hum, yeah, you feel real good down there” she chuckled, as she shook her hips a little, making me collide with the mountains of flesh and dense fat which were surrounding me. “Go on, I need some serious scratching near my little hole! Promise, it won’t eat you!”

I almost said something here. Was she really that oblivious? I knew she was kind of quirky and unable to stay still, but it was a far cry from not caring about me well-being. What a difference with Joy! I suddenly wondered if it was because she was so tall. Perhaps it was due to the change she had experienced? I decided to believe it, I couldn’t accept that Zalla and Joy would have associated with someone so air-headed and unable to care about the safety of someone smaller than her – but then again, I wasn’t in her shoes, so who am I to judge.

“Come on!” she whined, shaking her hips again, making clear that she expected me to do what she wanted.

I put my hands on her pulsating ring of flesh and the sensation wasn’t as bad as I had been afraid off. It wasn’t pleasant at all, because it was a bit oily and it did smell, and she couldn’t help it, of course. And it was horribly hot in here. I was sweating just as much as when I had been working hard for hours under the sun in the previous days. Still, I did as was expected of me and I found it strangely satisfying. I heard the way she was sighing and felt how she was shuddering under my ministrations, which was more of a dream come true than I cared to admit.

Finally, Miranda let out a long, drawn out, sight of contentment and I knew my job was done. It was a good thing because now I was really tired, light-headed and super horny all at the same time, which isn’t exactly the best combo I could think off. I badly needed something to drink, something which wasn’t polluted by the thing in the lake. Thankfully, we were a careful bunch, the park’s supervision team. We had thought about careless campers and the comb had what I needed – if only I could convince Miranda to let me go.

“Miranda!” I called out, my voice hoarse. “Can I get out, please? I need some water to drink and I could find some nearby!”

I don’t know why I felt the need to justify my will to get out of her ass-crack. I mean, who would love to spend his day suffering from thirst trapped against an anus large enough that you could worm your way into it, if the fantasy took you? Some people surely, but not be. I’m more curves than scat, if you will. And in my case, after two very sexual experience and a good work-out, because pleasing a giantess like Miranda was quite tiring, I started to really feel the need for something less intense, if only for a few moments.

She didn’t answer and I felt a little angry now. It wasn’t right that she just used me like that. I know, people in the cities can be mean, but I truly am happy to help everyone, without judging! I just expect a little reciprocity, you see? I’m not asking for a 12 meters plus giantess to bend backward toaccommodate me, but at least some consideration? Is it really asking too much? I kept thoughts to myself however. I may have been starting to lose my temper, it didn’t made me brainless. I knew perfectly how dangerous someone her size could be.

Still, I stopped moving and stood as still as possible, considering how closely encased I was by her voluminous derriere. I licked my parched lips, wondering how long I’d be able to endure it. Sooner rather than later I’d need to drink something, and the sweat rolling on those fat hills was becoming more and more attractive by the second. Of course, there was no telling what would happen to me if I did that. Would I start growing like the girls? To be honest, it wasn’t a prospect I relished. I like myself as I am, thank you very much.

“Miranda?” I called again, hoping that she’d hear me this time. “I can’t get out. Would you mind lending me a hand?”

“What’s that? Oh, sorry sweetie, I was lost in my thoughts… you want to get out? Are you sure? I don’t think you’ve no idea how many guys would pay to be where you are now! I’m pretty sure I could get a fortune with a body like mine, don’t you agree?” she added as she shook her hips once more.

I wanted to scream so badly. I didn’t want to hit her, of course – I’m not a violent man, especially when it comes to dealing with women. Even a Giantess, I didn’t want to slap for other reasons than her sheer size. But I’ll be damned if I didn’t want to yell at her and berate her a little. She needed to be more careful or there would be an accident, and I couldn’t believe that she was so lost in herself that she wouldn’t feel terrible if she crushed someone inadvertently. But I managed to remain courteous, which was a feat of strength, believe me.

“I’m sure they would do, but I need to drink something really bad, Miranda!” I shouted, doing my best to convey the urgency in my feelings.

She didn’t answer and I was afraid my plea was falling on deaf ears but then large fingers come in from the sky and pinched me up. It hurt a lot, and I swear I felt my bones groaning but mercifully, nothing seemed to break and when I was gently dropped on the ground, while my right shoulder was really red, it was movable without enticing more than a wince. I sighed with relief and darted toward the nearby safe-house. It didn’t need keys to be opened, we trusted our visitors to not raid it too much, and thankfully it was still full.

I picked to large bottles of clear water and a bag of biscuits and turned around. I started gulping down the drink and the food and looking at Miranda. She wasn’t even gazing in my direction, instead playing with her long hair, as if she was lost in her thoughts, and I suddenly wondered how she could feel, being such a massive being – but not even the tallest, I would have sworn it, because now that I was wasn’t trapped next to her, I could feel powerful tremors coming from elsewhere, and while I didn’t look at them, I saw long shadows cover the comb at times.

Excuse me Miranda? Have you seen Derek?” suddenly boomed a voice, already far more powerful than Miranda’s incredible one, accompanied by thunderous footsteps which almost made the little safe-house collapse!

“Oh, hey Kimberly!” beamed Miranda, looking up – and up and up at her friend. “He’s right there, by your right foot, one step or two more and you’d have crushed him! You’ll have to be careful!” – the nerve of this woman!

Oh God! I’m sorry Derek, I didn’t want to threaten you!” thundered the voice of Kimberly, but I didn’t dare look up at her just yet. “Damn, those boobs are almost as bothering as those pesky little trees” she added, probably mumbling to herself but as loud as Miranda when she spoke plainly!

“No problem!” I finally shouted, turning around and looking at her, and being stunned all over again. “How… How can I help you?”

Well, I’m glad you ask! I need someone to talk to, someone who isn’t growing up or frightened by us, and I think you’re the perfect candidate” she explained, smiling at me – oh God, why did I have to be a macrophile?