- Text Size +
Chapter 5

You know, I’ve always dreamed of being with a giantess. Well, not always, always obviously, and dream may be too strong a word. I had fantasies about it, I guess, once I hit puberty. Which, considering my height and my build meant that I couldn’t really satisfy them with just a girl taller than me. Plus they needed to be large or extra-large to get my fancy. When we had met this morning, Kimberly certainly checked the second bit of my fetish, but she had been quite petite and some of her friends had attracted more attention from me. It was not so anymore.

She was probably exactly twice the height of Miranda, and she was stunning. She hadn’t just increased in height, her bulk had grown considerably. She had sported enormous knockers before but now, they were absolutely humongous. Each of them probably weighed as much as a small elephant and could have crushed me had it just slapped me a little, I suspected. But Kimberly seemed to be far more careful than Miranda, and even as she leant forward to be able to see me over the veritable wall that formed her rack by now.

Do you mind if I pick you up Derek? I don’t think it’d be safe for me to walk with you on the ground and it’ll also be easier for both of us to talk that way. I promise that I’ll be careful and that you’ll never be in danger!

Mercifully, Miranda said nothing. From the sound of it, she had decided to do something with her fingers and a wet portion of her body. I shuddered at the idea of being used to please her down there. I was reeking of her asshole’s smell, even I could smell it – but I didn’t want to go to the lake, obviously. I needed to wash myself but I hoped that Kimberly wouldn’t mind about helping me doing that. Surely she could bring me back to the main camp easily and wait for a minute or two. She seemed to be a lot more considerate than her friend had just been.

“That sounds like a great idea” I admitted – for no small reason because being at the feet of giantesses turned out to be far more frightening that I had anticipated. “But I think I need to get back to the main building, or – or even my house, up on the slopes… I’m not exactly clean…” I explained – and this time Miranda huffed but said nothing, perhaps cowed by Kimberly’s superior size.

Why, of course!” she beamed, and her smile was very warm and cute, despite the fact that I was now barely a morsel compared to her. “I’d very much like to see where you live! Plus I’m not sure gallivanting around the main camping spot is a great idea. Some of the other girls have truly grown, compared to me, I wouldn’t want an accident to happen until they got their bearings back!

Obviously, I agreed with the whole idea. Even if I had some qualms bringing a giantess I barely knew to my humble abode, it was probably safer to do so with one whom only towered above the trees, instead of the hills or even neighboring peaks, as some of her friends seemed to do. Kimberly’s mass shielded them from view, but I could hear them, after all. Still, there was one flaw in all our plans, one which needed to be addressed before we did anything. The road toward my home was steep and sooner or later, Kimberly would need both her hands to climb it.

“I don’t think you’ll be able to keep me in your hand safely up until my home. We need to decide where you could put me so that I’d be able to help you navigate the hills. It’s not that hard for someone your size I guess, but I’m afraid the ground may give away a little.

Are you telling me I’m too fat?” she asked jokingly, clearly amused by the way I tried to say it without hurting her feelings – I know some women are sensitive about their weight and even if I doubted it was the case for Kimberly and her friends, I didn’t want to take a chance!

“Not at all!” I defended myself, with a smile. “But I know my home. The ground is soft and sometimes it can even give away a little under my own weight when it rained a lot. We’ve got radiant days up until now here, but I don’t think this region ever saw something as incredible as your friends – or you.”

She laughed heartily and the sensation of something so incredibly vast doing something so basic in a human life was perhaps even more impressive than anything I had witnessed or experienced with her three friends. I could feel even her smallest movements, the way her grips tightened or loosened as she laughed, and moved her hand around. It was incredibly frightening and yet also quite arousing – and remember that by that point, I had been used three times in sexually charged interactions with ever growing giantesses.

Well, you’re taking all this madness pretty well, all things considered” she chuckled. “But I still need to find someplace safe for you. Between my breasts would be the best… if I had something to support them and they weren’t so big that they could squish you if I moved too fast… Perhaps in my hair? What do you think about it? Sounds good?

“I guess?” I replied, quite unsure about it.

I couldn’t really see her hair, see? I didn’t doubt that it was dense enough to be able to let me grip it easily, perhaps even uses it as a form of rope… but I wasn’t one hundred percent sure of it. She may have been 25 meters tall, but it didn’t mean that she was so massive that I looked like a hairpin. I was more the size of a small doll for her, and while it meant that she couldn’t put me in other places, it also meant that I’d need to make sure I wouldn’t lose my grip and fall to my death. But it wasn’t as if we had a lot of choices, baring bringing me back to camp and praying that nobody had flattened my pick-up.

Please, tell me if you feel in danger, I’ll stop immediately… Oh, and if you could point me in the general direction of your house, I think it’ll help too” giggled Kimberly.

“Sure. It seems to be fine” I replied as I tried my best to secure my position with her errand hair – it was a good thing that her growth had also impacted it and it had largely grown out of the braid she had formed earlier, at least at its base. “You see the twin hills on your right? You need to put then to your left and then aim for the stubbed one, a little to their right.”

It was strange to give those indications from the vantage point of a head taller than my own height, by quite a considerable margin. I knew the surrounding region like the back of my hand, but I really couldn’t help but feel as if it was brand new. I was high enough that I could have witnessed the same scenery only in a helicopter. And Kimberly was far more discreet than one of those. Her breathing did produce a lot of noise considering her size, but she wasn’t as loud as movies and series made copters look like. I wouldn’t tell I felt safe with her, but considering my spot, I felt relatively confident. And then she started walking.

She covered so much ground in one go that it was mind blowing. You see, Kimberly was truly enormous, but I could tell she was far from the tallest of her friends… and yet, she was already far beyond anything a mere human like me could comprehend. Whatever had changed them and made them grow had had to affect their brains to make them more accepting of those changes, or they’d have freaked out incredibly a long time ago. As she walked around, she crushed trees which were hundreds of years old, and minor landslides occurred.

Seems you weren’t kidding when you said that the land was prone to moving here” she chuckled, putting a hand on her head, as if to make sure I was safe. “Well, never mind, I’m sure I can reach your house safely! But I hope you’ll agree to do some talking with me along the way, please?

“Sure, no problem” I offered – it was a good opportunity to make sure I didn’t doze off – I was feeling quite tired by now and I didn’t want to risk drifting to sleep on someone’s head, it was just wrong on so many levels, after all. “Any topic in particular?”

Well, not really. I mean, it’s not really usual top grow as tall as me, but it doesn’t feel strange, you know? But I guess I’d like to talk about me nonetheless… You seemed quite happy gallivanting around with Joy and Zalla – with Miranda a little less I think” she laughed even as she climbed a particularly rough slope. “But do you think I’m too big for you? Too fat, I mean, and too tall?

“Not at all” I replied firmly. “I mean, sure, the size difference can be a bother if we tries to do some sexual stuff in a basic way but, uh, I actually really like that you’ve all grown so large – even Zalla. She must looks small to you – if you’ve seen her already – but I assure you that baring the rest of you gals, she’s the tallest human on Earth, period.”

She may be the tallest human on Earth period” stated Kimberly. “I mean, I don’t think me or the other girls should be called human anymore – not in the sense that we’re animals or something but… Oh God, how to describe the rush of power, of energy that the growth gave me? And I’m on the punier size of our bunch now… I can tell you that I am more than a little afraid by my taller friend, when I think about how I feel and how I see the world now! And Zalla is indeed small enough to still enter into that category of Humans, I guess…

I didn’t answer immediately, I needed to ponder all of it. And as I tried to consider all she had just said, especially the fact that she was now feeling that she was more than human – something which was hard to deny, of course, I failed to notice that she truly progressed a lot faster than anticipated. But to my defense, realizing that I was with a being already questioning her nature when taller, far more powerful ones roamed close by can be, unsurprisingly, quite consuming. It was only when she stopped moving that I realized where we were.

“I think we’ve arrived” she beamed as she picked me up from her hair and gently put me on the ground. “If you please Derek, be quick about your shower. I really want to speak to you and… and perhaps a little more than that!”

She blushed. I could tell, even as she quickly sprang back to her full height after having dropped me gently on the floor. And truth been told, the respite she had gave me as she walked me around was enough to bring me some energy. I just needed a little drink and a light snack, and then I darted to the shower. It took me less then fifteen minutes to be back outside. I sported a new set of clothes, if only because being naked all this timer was a tad harder on me than it was on girls so massive that they generated a lot of heat.

“So hum what” I started when I got out of the house, hoping to ask Kimberly what she wanted to do, but it was entirely pointless, as it turned out, because it was quite obvious as soon as I stepped out of the door.

I think I’d like very much to make use of my breasts, Derek. They’ve always been big, but now they are on a whole other level and, let’s be honest, it’s probably one of the only places you can… have an intercourse with me!

She was right of course. I could have entered her, mind. Down there, I mean, in her pussy. But it would have incredibly dangerous, the kind of work one doesn’t come back, or badly bruised at best. Not something I relished the idea of. No, trying to play with a nipple the size of half my torso would be more than enough for me, at least for the time being. I didn’t doubt that whatever made the girls so hungry for sexual interactions would also affect the bigger ones, but right now, I was happy to be with Kimberly, because she seemed considerate enough to not abuse her size and power over me – she had brought me to my home without trying anything after all.

“I… does it bother you if I try to do something a little less… invasive, at first?” I asked her.

Depends? What do you have in mind?” she replied, tilting her head a little to the right.

“It’s better to show you.”

I approached her and I marveled at her height and her weight. I could tell that just by laying around like that, she was redefining the slope where I had built my house. The soft ground had given way under her weight and I had no doubt that, when she’d get up, I’d noticed the craters that her guts, her tits, her whole body really, formed, deep into the verdant ground of my park… But the strangest thing was that I was absolutely not bothered by it, quite the contrary. I was aroused and it helped me forget my tiredness, forget anything but the work of my hands on her engorged nipple.

She sighed and moaned almost immediately, which made me beam with pride. It’s a little stupid, I should have realized that growing so much didn’t meant that she was less sensitive than a normal sized gal. But being able to make a behemoth like her make that kind of sounds just with my ten fingers and a little bit of quick thinking… that’s an exhilarating feeling, if I ever knew one. After all, the fleshy bit was heavy and dense, and hardening rapidly, as soon as I had touched it. Which meant that kneading it normally was absolutely out of the question.

Oh, that’s wonderful! I’ve never… ah, never had such dedication to this place. Most people who are into big girls, they don’t… they don’t just play with a tiny part of me…” she rasped, and I could tell by then that I was doing well.

“I don’t think I would call your nipples tiny” I joked and she laughed too, thankfully – it could have been tactless after all.

She didn’t answer me, and instead shifted a little – for someone her size. For me, her minute move, which was probably due more to a need to get into a more comfortable position, turned out to be not so great. The nipple I had been working on was lifted from the ground and I followed suit, unable to realize that I needed to let it go. Thankfully, she didn’t got up. My feet only left the ground for a second or two until it was settled. But the fact that she didn’t realized what she had just done helped me better understand that I was at a juncture in the way I dealt with the giantesses.

Even Miranda, as thoughtless as she had been, hadn’t really been that dangerous. She was enormous, of course, but Kimberly dwarfed her by a considerable margin, being double her height and several times her weight. It was something I needed to take into account. It was really great to be able to please her in any way, shape or form, of course. But doing so was already starting to get dangerous and by that point I suspected that all her other friends were bigger and heavier than her, just as much as she dwarfed Kim.

You know, it wasn’t my idea to come to a camp site in the mountains for our holidays” she revealed, her voice low and languorous now. “I mean, as you may have noticed, we aren’t really the outdoor, backpacking kind of friends…

“It’s not really a flaw in my eyes” I said, interrupting her – I didn’t want her to belittle herself or something like that, which turned out to be a misunderstanding of what she wanted to say.

Why, thank you!” she laughed and I had to jump back to avoid being hit violently by the nipple I had been working on and, more importantly, the tons of boob-flesh behind it. “As I was saying, I wasn’t feeling it too much but now… Now I’m so glad to have come here today. I feel like… like a goddess, and I’m so small compared to my friends! Does it makes me an asshole if I says I pity Zalla, Joy and Miranda to forever be unable to know what I’m living through? Even considering that my bigger friends may think the same of me?

Now that was a tricky question, especially because I didn’t knew what she felt – and I still don’t, if you’re wondering. I was just a normal guy, with a specific guy with a specific set of kinks and fetishes who suddenly found himself drowning in it, when it seemed absolutely impossible to ever live them out like that! But I could tell that, yes, her words may have come off as condescending, if she hadn’t had the physique to back them up and make them sound like pure truth. There was no denying that what she lived through was unique, different from even her friend’s changes, may they grow bigger or smaller than her.

“I don’t know” I responded truthfully. “But at least I think you don’t mean ill with those words, and that’s what matters.”

Well, thank you” she whispered now, and looking up, over the slope of her breast, I was met with her gentle smile. “I’ve rarely met someone as kind-hearted as you Derek. You’re just as special as the rest of us, in a sense, I guess!

“Well, I’m rather small compared to you gals. But thanks!”

You’re welcome” she chuckled, and I once more had to take a step back to avoid being hurt by her nipple. “Would you mind getting back on your work, dear? It was… it was really good to have you touching it; and if you want to, you could even go further, you know?

I smiled to myself and returned to my duty. It was something I liked, even if my arms started to get weaker and tired. It wasn’t surprising, of course. I had to exert myself quite a lot to please her correctly, but it was also starting to get me aroused. My boxers tented considerably as my dick hardened. I didn’t necessarily wanted to put it inside her nip, I wasn’t sure its orifice was wide enough and I didn’t want to take the risk of hurting Kimberly. But her tits were enormous, and perhaps I could convince her to give me the biggest titjob ever?

“Excuse me, Kimberly? Could I… I don’t know, hum…”

Yes? You can tell me what you have in mind, don’t worry” she beamed, “I’m sure I’ll be super happy to help you!

“Really? Well, I… I wanted to ask you if I could, uh, use your cleavage to… you know?”

I was surprised at how shy I was about all of it. I had almost jumped on Zalla and Joy after all. Perhaps that Miranda’s actions had made me a little bit afraid of them all. But I wanted to have my way with those enormous breasts. I felt I’d feel terrible the rest of my life if I didn’t at least try it. But Kimberly had a sort of aura of gentleness around her, which made me self-conscious about my needs and my kinks, somehow! But I decided that I had to push forward and be bolder. That way, at least, she’d get to truly decide what she wanted to do!

“I want to tit-fuck you!” I finally blurted, and I could tell my face was bright red by then.

And you were all bothered by it? Oh, Derek, I would be super happy to help you!” she laughed. “Really, it makes me feel sexy that a hunk like you would seek that out of me!

“Well, you are sexy you know?” I told her, as I quickly removed my underpants and put them safely on the porch of my home, to be put back later. “DO you want me to climb you or do you prefer me on the ground?”

Oh… I think I’d like to have you on me, it’d be quite the feelings, I believe. But honestly, you’d be better situated on the ground, don’t you think?

I hadn’t considered it. She was right of course. Being able to tit-fuck her from the top of her monstrous breasts would be incredible but also somewhat dangerous. Being on the ground would be a lot less risky, but at the same time it’d feel less impressive. I needed to consider both options, and I took this time by caressing her curves. Her skin was surprisingly soft, for something her size. I expected it to be rough and dense like an elephant’s, or something like that. It wasn’t, it could have been baby-skin considering how smooth it was.

“I want to do it on the ground, I think” I finally accepted, letting one of my hands descend on my shaft.

That’s a great idea, I think. I wouldn’t want you to get hurt! I couldn’t look anyone in the face if the first thing I did with my new size was painful to someone so small.

I chuckled at the idea of anyone blaming her for something like that. Shaking my head in disbelief, I put my dick between the two monstrous globes. I felt surprisingly safe doing so. Her breath washed over me, and it scented surprisingly good. It was hot and humid of course, and it made me feel so small, like a prey standing next to an apex predator… but I must admit I loved it. I loved feeling so small and potentially in danger. How best to describe the fact that a being who was dozens of time stronger and heavier than me was moaning.

Oh, I can feel you” she moaned, as she shifted a little – I dreaded that it’d crush my cock but thankfully it didn’t. “You’re so hot on my skin Derek, like a rod of iron.

“A small rod then” I chuckled and she laughed heartily.

It’s the not the size which matters dear, it’s how you use it.

I’m not sure if she winked at me or not, her face was impossible to see over the wall of her tits, of course. But I need not see a woman’s face to know when they were joking with me and this was a sentence we all knew was funny and both true and false at the same time. Especially considering our size difference. When one’s dick is barely the length of one’s nail, size start to matter. But in our case, we managed to do the best of it. In my case, it meant taking my time, pushing on her skin and letting my fingers sink in it while I moved my hips.

“I’m getting close” I whispered – and of course she didn’t hear me; I picked up my pace and finally, I came loudly, screaming a little.

Well, seems you loved me tits” she laughed as I fell on my ass, panting. “Just so you know, I can see we have someone else here who’d like to have a little time with you! You should get back in your boxer, it wouldn’t do be seen naked like that.

I assure you I don’t mind that!” boomed a new voice.