- Text Size +

Chapter 6

Again, I realized how small I was compared to a new giantess. It was Norma, if I remember her name right, and she was ginormous. Kimberly had seemed massive to me, breaking the two dozen meters limit, but Norma dwarfed her in every possible way. What I mean by that is that she wasn’t just taller – and she was, making Miranda look like a doll compared to her and her towering 50 meters tall. She was also wider, she had been even before whatever led to their growth. Even before all of this, she overflowed her clothes when it came to her breasts, which had been more than twice the size of the rest of her torso.

Her head, when I turned around and noticed this incredibly ginormous woman, almost seemed comically small compared to the rest of her body, because, like all the other girls so far, she had fattened while she grew. In fact, if all the others had already stretched my comprehension of the natural laws of the world, Norma shattered them. Something this big should have probably crumpled under her own weight, but she seemed fine – more than fine even, as she walked toward Kim and me. The loss of her glasses also seemed strange on her – fitting but strange.

Hey Norma!” chirped Kimberly, who didn’t seem too fazed by the appearance of her towering friend. “How are you doing today?

Well Kim, I feel a little high, if you pardon the pun” replied the taller giantess, who beamed a smile at us – mostly at me, I could tell by the way she looked at me. “Can I get some alone time with Derek? He seems to be the only human who isn’t afraid of us! All the other ones fled when we grew!

I wonder why!” chuckled Kimberly. “It’s so usual to see girls turning into giantesses after all!

True, true… but you can’t deny that it feels good. Right even. I feel like, for the first time ever, I’m the right size! Isn’t it exhilarating?

Now that was something I hadn’t expected. Norma seemed to take in stride the fact that she wasn’t really human anymore, and she was far from the tallest of those nine women, I could tell it just by the shadows which sometimes engulfed us all for a second or two, and the mighty tremors, of course. But I didn’t feel intimidated. I was a little tired but I felt my loins stirring. Norma was incredibly sexy to me, and it was all that mattered. So when Kimberly extended her hand and Norma did the same, I walked from one palm to another without fear.

Oh, you seem adventurous Derek!” purred Norma, as she turned around walked toward another valley, outside of the limit of our camping – but I doubted anyone would dare tell them that it was illegal, since they probably couldn’t even be put in a cell anyway. “I like that! It’s great to have still a man who’s brave enough to be with us!

I didn’t know what to answer as she walked. I was super aroused by her of course, but also a little cowed by her mass. She seemed to be so heavy that she had already learnt to balance herself on the fragile ground of the hills. I know I should have been terrified that she’d lose her balance and either throw me to my death, let me fall to be broken on the ground or even just crush me under her titanic weight. But I could tell it wouldn’t happen. Norma had a rather regal demeanor right now, which appeased me and let me feel safe.

Do you know what I want to do with you Derek?” she suddenly asked me, as she stopped, having turned around a peak which hide even her mighty body from the view of her friends, at least I think it did. “Any idea?

“You want me to explore your body?” I offered, putting my hands in a cone around my mouth to try and better convey my words.

Oh, a bold idea, but no. Exploring me would be too dangerous, I want to see where you are at all time, little one!” beamed Norma, as she sat carefully – and even send I heard the groaning of the ground and the powerful boom that her mass produced when it collided with the ground. “No, what I want is for you to stand on my tits and marvel at how massive they are, how puny you are. And then, I want you to walk toward my mouth, and let me lick your shaft.

She didn’t gave me the time to reply again. She tilted her hand and I fell from it, before colliding with the firm skin of her upper right tit. It was a rather painful landing, because she hadn’t put her hand just against her breast, but also because her mammary was so large and heavy that my weight couldn’t even register on it and make it give ground. As I shook my head and got back up, looking up and up at the massive head smiling at me, I knew there was no point even trying to hide my erection. I was, once more, hard as rock.

Loving what you see? I noticed how your eyes glinted at us when we were still like you… Small, weak, concerned by the morals of Mankind” she told me, and her breath, fresh and powerful, washed over me, forcing me to take a step back. “You’ve got to play with powerful beings yet, but now, you are with a Goddess, Derek. Will you please her?

“I’ll try!” I shouted, wish made her smile – I wonder how weak my voice seemed to her and if the taller ones would be able to hear me, if they even took a liking in me and weren’t entirely focused on themselves; Norma certainly seemed to be at least to clearly draw a line between herself and the rest of humanity by now.

I walked toward her mouth. She hadn’t a long neck, thankfully, and her tits were so massive that the distance between their surface and her mouth wasn’t so great that I couldn’t reach it. And I think she was also supporting them, lifting them, so I could do what she wanted. In that regard, she was a merciful Goddess, I think. She could have left me struggling to accomplish what she wanted me to do and then punish me if she had wanted to. But she didn’t and I managed to approach her mouth, which was so vast it could gobble me easily.

If you had a doubt, I was obviously very aroused by all of it. Not so much the idea that she could eat me if she wanted to. I’m not suicidal you know? But the rest? I was taking a stroll on a woman’s bosom, and not trampling it. Literally walking on it. And it seemed flawless. I hadn’t truly noticed it before, but now Norma was tall enough that this sort of details became apparent. She hadn’t just grown taller and curvier. She had a smooth skin, without hair nor pores. It was smooth as silk and it gave her an inhuman quality that her size alone couldn’t achieve.

And that mouth! Black women tend to have pulpous lips, and Norma was no exception in that regard. But just as with her skin, theirs were perfect. No sign of dried out skin, or crevassed lips because she hadn’t hydrated herself properly. No. Each of them, almost large enough that they’d have made a comfy bed. And when they parted to reveal the glimmering white teeth beneath, sturdier than some stone houses I had seen, I felt the need to truly put my dick in there, and let the Goddess do whatever she wanted with me.

She remained silent during all my trek on her tits and even when I approached her mouth, simply tilting her head to bring it closer to me. Even then, I could feel her breathing, like a powerful wind, which opposed me as I approached it source. Then she stopped using her mouth, probably focusing on her nose only – it was hard to tell what she felt, I was far too close to her face to see it in its entirety by now. But I felt the change in the winds. Now they came from above me, like a hot, delicious, dry shower, which drove the fatigue away.

“Okay, I’m here!” I finally shouted, still not sure about her capacity to hear me, even this close. “I hope it won’t tickle too much, but I’ll have to climb your lower lips. Try not to speak or, I don’t know, sneeze. I’d rather not tumble to my death from paradise!”

I’ll do my best, little one” she replied, her voice even more powerful now that I was this close, nearly deafening. “I do not even know if I can sneeze at my size. What would it take for me to do so, anyway? Birds?

It was a fair point, I guess. I was still normal sized so I thought like a normal person. Norma had taken her changes in strides and she seemed to be rather carefree in life, considering that she clearly didn’t worry about anything. Then again, she was a gorgeous ebon-skinned super BBW who enjoyed what life was giving her – and sure, the changes had probably affected her brain, considering that meek Zalla had turned into a sex-hungry amazon when she had grown – a very little amount compared to her far more impressive friend I was now on.

I hadn’t much time to consider it however because I had walked toward her mouth and as soon as my dick lightly touched the upper side of her lower lips, Norma closed her mouth. It was… I don’t even know how to describe it. I don’t think there is a word, in any language, able to convey the sensation that lips which weighted probably hundreds of kilograms pressing on a dick produced. It wasn’t painful, mind. It was… Really, I can’t describe it. It was as if my shaft was engulfed by the softest, heaviest set of soft blankets, in a sense.

I moaned and she giggled, and I felt every fiber of my being shaking in unison with her throat when she did so. It was absolutely incredible and my eyes rolled into their orbits. I was leaving a dream that shouldn’t have been possible to live, and of course I was ecstatic. I shivered and pressed myself against those lips, who were so massive that a good half of my body was covered by them. And when they moved and flexed, as Norma kissed me, enjoying the feeling of a naked little man – compared to her anyway – on her tits and against her lips… I think she came then, when she groaned loudly and her body shook powerfully, sending me falling on her tits.

Oops, sorry little one” she said, not even trying to keep her voice down a little – not that it bothered me, it made her sexier in my eyes. “I hadn’t realized you’d feel as great as you did when I took you in. Get back in place, I want to suck on you now.

I did as I was told and walked back in place. Once more, I felt the incredible sensations of her lips sealing themselves over my dick, which was barely able to pass them, really – and I’m really well-endowed down there! And then Norma started sucking. It wasn’t much but it was enough to drive me wild, as I couldn’t even comprehend what she was truly doing. Was she sucking or licking or… It was impossible for me to endure it without moaning and even whining a little and I knew sooner rather than later, Norma would need to also touch herself…

“Go on, Norma!” I told her, as loudly as I could, grasping her lips with my hands and positioning my feet on her chin, doing my best to remain in place. “I’ll try to remain in place so you can please yourself wherever you want!”

Mercifully, she didn’t try to answer, not even with a hum. I simply felt my whole perception shift as she tilted her head backward and then moaned softly. Far below me, I heard the sound of her monstrous tits slapping against her abdomen, but I didn’t dare looking down. I don’t suffer from vertigo but something told me that if I did look, I’d be terrified of what I’d saw, and I needed to be as hard as possible for the giantess who was gently sucking on me, in the strangest, most other-worldly experience I had ever endured. And I loved every second of it.

She started touching herself right about then. I could tell not because of some wet sloppy sounds you sometimes hear about in porn or something like that. No, it was simply that she shifted her body as she searched for the best way to reach her soft spots. And believe me, when you’re extra-large – and I’m not talking about the height here – it can be super difficult to do so. And of all the girls, Norma had been the fattest after Joy, and only by a little. It wouldn’t have surprised me that it was already difficult for her to touch herself, you see.

And even as she did that, she didn’t forget about me. Her tongue lightly touched the tip of my dick, past her lips, and it made me whine and shiver with pleasures I had never experienced. It wasn’t at all like a normal blowjob, and I soon realized that, in spite of my precarious position, I needed to move my hips. I needed to make sure she was pleased and that I blew off some steam. So I started doing so, enjoying the feeling of her plump lips on my shaft as she moved them softly, to better trap me in their softness.

Norma suddenly grunted in frustration and I could feel all my bones being rattled by it, as she finally let herself fall on her back. By the sound of it, several trees tried to contain her mass and failed to do so, being hopelessly crushed under it, in loud snaps which sounded absolutely ominous. She was, after all, barely 50 meters tall – I’d never believed I’d think that ever about someone – and I suspected that each of her remaining four friends would be far taller than her, to the point that the goddess I was with now would look incredibly puny to the taller ones.

Finally, she settled in place, something I was grateful for, because as she moved around, remaining in place had become even harder. Now that I was almost horizontally over her mouth, it all because a lot easier, and especially when it came to moving around a little to better fuck this cavernous maw which could have devoured me without even trying. I could feel her breathing calming down for a moment, until it quickened again, as she started to be able to pleasure herself far better. God, if it was a dream, I didn’t want to wake up, ever!

She kept at it far longer than I expected, and I think it was because while I was very much on edge all the time, I managed to not release all my jizz inside of her for a long time. Not because I didn’t like the sensation of course, but precisely because of the reverse. I loved it too much and I didn’t want it to stop because I’d ejaculate prematurely. It was hard, and it became harder as time went because the pleasure I felt kept mounting until I finally couldn’t keep it inside me anymore. I came with a roar, my whole body tensing.

Underneath me, I felt her lips relaxing and spraying into a smile. Norma was enjoying what was happening and I confusedly wondered if it was my doing or simply herself who was touching her G-Spot and thus achieved greater pleasure. But when I felt her tongue retract and heard the sounds of it swirling around, as if it was tasting something and found it delicious, in spite of its meager quantity compared to her vastness, I knew it was indeed little old me who had managed to induce this smile, and my heart swelled with pride – and my dick with renewed energy.

“Okay, I’m ready for round two!” I yelled, as I felt my body getting ready to try and position itself back into the best position to please Norma – but I hadn’t the time.

I was too focused on her mouth, of course, and I had forgotten her hands. One of those descended on me and picked me up. I suddenly got worried that she’d use me as a sex-toy, I was probably the right size for that compared to her. But she didn’t, she simply put me flat on her enormous breasts and pressed me down, softly. The buoyant flesh seemed ready to engulf me during a second or two, and I felt my bones groaning – even as delicate as the giantess was, my body couldn’t really take it without some suffering, apparently…

Easy here tiger she told me, and she lifted her hand off me as she did so. I’m not the only one you have to deal with yet. I’ve got four larger friends who also wants to interact with a human now that they’ve ascended. And they’ll need you well rested. Plus… Plus I also like some talking, I’m not a sex-addicted you know?

“Of course!” I huffed, as I took in a little portion of the flesh around me, pushing on my hands so that I could sit up and look at the large head who was looking at me, smiling. “And I like the idea of talking with you. If only to try and understand how someone as tall as you can feel and see the world!”

Oh, I don’t think I can tell you how I feel, Derek. How would I describe it in a way which makes sense and don’t make me sound like a madwoman? I don’t think it’s possible!” she chirped, a huge smile on her face.

“Why not, I’m sure you can at least try” I replied, as I tried to find a more comfortable position, which wasn’t being on my back and tilting my head painfully to look Norma in the eyes – and believe me, even on the top of her breasts, it was really painful.

Really? You want to hear it?” she said, sounding a little surprised. “How would I describe it? At first, it was as if all my skin was tingling, even the scalp of my head. Then, I felt like a burning fire in my bones, not painful mind, but extremely powerful. And the, as I started to grow… It was then that the true changes came in. In my brain, I mean. It opened so many possibilities, as if my synapses simply… I don’t know, became so much more than what they had been…

“Well, it doesn’t sound so impossible to me. I mean, it does, but not in the way that it’d make me believe that you’ve lost your wits. Perhaps I would, if I wasn’t on you, right now, and looking mightily small to you, I suspect!”

The giantess laughed and my whole body was rocked as the sea of flesh underneath me shifted powerfully. I had barely seated myself that I was on my back again, looking up as my predicament only enhanced the hilarity of the incredible being I was on. And I must admit it was probably quite funny for her to see something as trivial as her laugh forcing someone, an adult man who had been far taller and fit than her a few years ago no less, on his back, shaking like a leaf on the enormous globe of fat that was one of her breasts.

I guess you’re right. Being with me makes the whole thing sounds less like the ravings of someone who has lost it and more a description of the evidence. And it was only the start. Because as I grew and saw that several of my friends didn’t grew as much as me – and several more than me, even, I felt… Oh, how could I share it with you? I saw humans, normal peoples I guess I should call, and I felt my sense of kinship with them dissolving. What do I have in common with them? I’m so much more than that by now! And I think you agree with me” she purred squinting to better look at me.

“I think I do, at least to a point. I wouldn’t agree with you or one of your friends going on a rampage, for instance” I stated, my voice steady – and I you have no idea it is to do so, when you’re so small that the being you speak could simply squish you out of existence. “Not that I know how to stop you, mind. But I’d have to try, at the very least, if I wanted to be able to look at myself in the mirror! No matter the costs for me.”

Norma didn’t answer immediately. She remained silent as if she was pondering what to answer to my little tirade. But I didn’t feel in danger. Somehow, I could tell that not one of those girls would go around destroying things and crushing peoples for the fun of it. They seemed too kind for that sort of thing. It made me feel somewhat queasy nonetheless, because I was pretty sure the biggest ones had utterly destroyed the camping lot. And they would probably never be able to return to a normal life, considering their size…

That’s awfully brave of you to say that to me” finally sighed Norma, her lips parting into a large smile. “I mean, I don’t think most people would be as brave as you are… Especially in your situation, stark naked on a tits large enough to flatten your house with ease!” she laughed now, and I did my best to steady myself, which wasn’t exactly a success, but it wasn’t either a total failure. “I think I like you very much. But I also think you’ll have to see if the taller ones than me share my feelings soon enough” she added, as she looked over her shoulders.

I couldn’t see what she was seeing, nor even feel what she may have felt, as I stood on her. I could feel the beating of her ginormous heart, and even her breathing made it almost impossible for me to notice anything else. She was so big I had a hard time noticing what wasn’t her, and Norma was far from the biggest one, I knew it. I would lie if I told you I didn’t feel a tinge of fear or at the very least nervousness as she told that. I was already so small compared to her that I wasn’t sure I wanted to discover of puny I’d be for the other four.

But, of course, it wasn’t for me to decide. There comes a time when even a gentle and tall and big strong man can’t make a choice for himself and has to learn to live with this fact. But I’d wager it wasn’t the case for everyone that all of this happened because of women growing to such proportions that they changed everything in the world by their mere existence. And when I realized that I was at such a crossroad, I managed to get rid of my fear. It wasn’t as if I could resist against the taller ones anyway. Better to enjoy the whole thing, it’d be far better that way.

You know… you’re really a great man. I’m sad that I didn’t get to meet you when I was just normal…” she sighed, and for the first time I noticed some sort of sadness on her features, almost as if she truly started to take in all the things she wouldn’t be able to do, now that she was a honest to God giantess. “But I guess it’s too late to care about it. And from what I see…” she added as she truly turned her head around, “someone else is here to have her turn with you! Good luck Derek, you may start to need it!” she finished, picking me up and handing me to her friend.