- Text Size +

Chapter 7

It took me a moment to realize whose hand I was dropped on. Because it was incredibly vast. Norma’s had already been so much larger than any of the others before her, but this one, with its tanned skin and all seemed to stretch all around me so much that it was mind-blowing. Looking up, I saw the black hand which had just released me moving away, and I could tell that it was ridiculously small compared to the one I was on. And when it was lifted and I was brought past two mountainous tits – which would have looked small compared to Norma’s if they hadn’t been so ginormous in themselves – I was met with the smiling face of Sueann.

It wasn’t bill-boarded sized. A bill-board would look ridiculously small compared to this face, which dwarfed a three floors tall building with ease. It was incredible. Sueann hadn’t filled up as much as the smaller ones, as if her growth in height hadn’t left her enough to grow in width. Not that I would complain about it, she was drop dead gorgeous in my eyes, just like every other girl I had met today. It was simply surprising how, I won’t stay skinny, but thinner she looked compared to Norma, when she was probably more than twice the weight of her friend.

Well, hello there! You look both positively puny and delicious” she mused, her voice battering me like a howling mind, my ears wincing painfully – and I was certain she hadn’t even raised her voice!

I had had to take several steps back. It was at that moment I realized that communicating with the taller ones would be really impossible. Their voices alones were too powerful, too deadly. I could feel my whole body shaking because of the impact of a few words, after all! And I suspected that the reverse wouldn’t be true at all. Even if I screamed until my throat got all sore, I doubted I’d be able to make myself truly heard by those ears – even as I stood level with that face. But then again, I don’t think the face of a one hundred meters tall woman makes for the possibility of being level with it, in truth.

Well, cat got your tongue? Not a problem, I can do the talking for both, I’ve always been very talkative, everyone who knows me could tell you that” she said, and then she laughed, and the power of that laugh was almost unbearable – I could feel my insides shacking and my bones rattling! “But you seems a little in pain? Am I talking too loudly? I’m afraid I don’t know how to whisper, sexy boy, I guess it means I’ll just have to put you some place far from my mouth! But it’s a shame I don’t have clothes fitting me, you’d feel wonderful against my nipple I’m pretty sure of it!” she finished, laughing even more, making the whole experience both painful and incredibly arousing, I must be honest.

I have to admit, I was somewhat divided on this. I mean, on the one hand, if she had had clothes, I’d probably found myself put against her nipple or something, which meant risking being crushed by its impossible weight. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I like big girls, but even I am not adventurous enough to be enthralled by the idea of being compressed between a bra and a tit the size of a house, basically. But on the other hand, it was of course a fantasy I had sometime dreamed off. Saying no to this would thus have been extremely hard!

Of course, I hadn’t much time to consider any of it, nor much of the wits. The pain that Sueann’s words induced in me was really terrible. Think about the loudest thunderclap you ever heard, and then imagine it being as long as the long sentences of someone talking. Then add to it the physical sensation of being battered by a powerful wind, and you’ll start to understand how it felt being talked to by the giantess who gently held me in her hand, unwittingly making me endure something I had never expected to even exist: simply too powerful a voice for me to endure. A godly voice, in a sense.

Okay, so what will I do with you know? You seem so timid right now! I guess I can understand it! I am a lot to take in now!” she laughed. “What do you think about some cave exploration? I’m sure you’ll love it!

I wasn’t given any choice. Sueann started walking, her very steps creating incredible landslides which probably devastated the areas around the park. I couldn’t see them, because I didn’t dare walking toward the far edge of her hand, but I could hear them. I live out there, after all, I know the sound of ground sliding down on the side of a hill and uprooting trees and all. And that’s what I kept hearing as the enormous woman walked. It almost doused my arousal, but as she threaded around, she lowered her hand and I found myself near her enormous tits. And then it became difficult to focus on anything else.

They were sitting there, proudly. I can’t put enough emphasis on the impression they gave me. It wasn’t just that they were big. Zalla, Joy or especially Norma, had had far larger breasts compared to their respective size. But Sueann’s were mightier, in a sense. They defied gravity like none others could, and they simply were there, for all the world to see and worship. Yes, worship. Admiring them probably couldn’t be enough to satisfy them. They were so big they should have forced her to slump forward even a little, but even on the rough and uneven ground which gave way underneath her feet, she didn’t need to, standing proud and straight as a banner.

“Holy shit, I’m think I’m starting to lose it” I muttered to myself, far too low for the godling which held me to hear me, thankfully.

She kept walking for a moment still, covering a lot of ground, as if she was searching a specific spot. Finally, she came to a halt in a comb I didn’t knew too well, somewhere inside the park. She then sat slowly and carefully, but even as she did, I distinctly heard the trees being pulverized by her might ass and legs. Finally, she settled with a loud thud which made the whole surrounding area shake. I swear to God, from my vantage point, I saw trees as far as a kilometer or so from us shivering when she put her ass on the ground!

I expected her to talk again, to explain what she wanted out of me, but in that respect, I was disappointed. Clearly, she had stated her intention earlier and didn’t want to repeat them. She simply opened her legs wide, revealing an extremely large pussy and moved her hand toward it. She almost hadn’t to spread it open for me, I think I could have walked in there easily by myself, but she did and my breast was taken aback, both by the strong smell of her lust and the size of that thing. It was large, even on her frame – nothing too extreme but still, clearly the hallmark of a wide vagina even before she grew I suspected.

I didn’t need more to walk on her fingers. She had turned them toward her cave and her middle finger brushed with it. Still, when I came to its tip, I realized I’d have to risk a jump to reach her pussy. It wasn’t too large, barely a mater and a half top, but it was still intimidating and I wondered why she hadn’t just put her finger inside of her for a moment. I didn’t stop to consider it, however. I just took a few steps back, started running and jumped. Mercifully, even if I hadn’t managed to make it, the fall would have been relatively short, barely seven meters or so, I suspected – not necessarily fatal, in any case.

I landed inside of her and she immediately removed the fingers which kept the entrance open. I wasn’t entirely sealed shut, of course. As I said, her vagina was far too vast for that to happen, which was a chance. I may love giant women, I can tell you that being trapped inside of one in pitch black darkness would have left me screaming and crying like a baby. As it was, a weak light still came from behind me and I worked my way forward. It wasn’t so wide that I could entirely stand upright, in the end, but I managed to advance to a good pace, going as far as I dared.

“Okay, let’s be careful Derek” I said to myself as I saw the walls around me starting to move, their owner clearly aroused by my movements inside of her. “I love the idea of being inside a giantess like Sueann, but I like being alive even more!”

It was still quite the strange experience, to be walking inside someone like that. And I don’t mean just on account of the smell alone – it seriously was even stronger than when I had gotten to get down on ladies before, it was far more pervasive than that. No, what made it fundamentally different from any other sexual experience I had ever had was that my whole surrounding was comprised of my partner’s sex. I know a lot of people – well, at least enough on the net – have that sort of kink, I do too, but living it was simply surreal and I stood there for a moment, frozen in place.

I expected Sueann to want me to do something, but me being inside of her seemed to be enough to satisfy her, at least for the time being, judging by the low moans I could hear coming – from outside or through her body, I couldn’t really tell. It was certainly incredible to experience them however, and it helped me to get out of the stupor I had found myself in. I walked around, caressing the flesh around me lightly and being rewarded by louder sounds and an increase in the wetness of the cavernous woman-cave all around me.

“Time to dig in!” I mused, as I truly started to work on what I could do – and I was immediately rewarded by more wetness and such a strong smell that I got a little light-headed.

It was immediately apparent than, even while I had no idea what I was doing, I was doing it right, because Sueann started to make some very high-pitched noises. The kind of which I had never heard nor expected to hear from someone as tall as she was now. It was truly incredible and I was glad I was inside of her, because I suspected that had it not been the case, my eardrums would have been punctured. A part of me really hoped that whoever couldn’t handle such a sound was far away to not suffer from it, but another was just full of childish pride at the fact that I was able to make her scream like that.

“Time to go deeper” I reasoned – it was probably I’d be handed over to her three taller friends sooner rather than later, so exploring a pussy which couldn’t reduce me to bloody pulp too fast was probably a good idea!

As I expected, it was easier said than done. The size difference being so massive, I had to use a lot of force to try and force the folds open. The pulsations didn’t help me of course. I could feel them, like a powerful drum, passing from Sueann’s body to mine. It was definitively strange and yet, it helped me in some way. It was harder to get a good grip or to keep a steady push – even discounting the fleshy and wet ground I mean – but it gave me an indication of what I was doing. If it pumped faster, I knew I was doing good. If it didn’t, well, I knew I was making a mistake.

To be honest, it was kind of hard to not stimulate her properly. I couldn’t really hurt her, you see? All I could do was to stimulate her in ways any other toy couldn’t. I don’t think there exist anything like a living human to be used by normal sized woman, after all. Nonetheless, at times, either I didn’t pushed hard enough or to the contrary I was too forceful on a soft spot. It was hard to tell, because the longer I spent here, the lesser the light, as I pushed my way deeper and deeper into Sueann, which was an otherworldly experience unto itself.

And of course, there was the wetness. At first it was of little concern to me. I could walk relatively easily and it wasn’t too much of a hindrance. But soon, everything became extremely slippery and, more worryingly, the amount of love juices started to grew concerning. It wasn’t looking like I’d drown if I kept going, of course. But the ground was indeed covered with enough wetness that I felt as if I had water ups to my ankles. And walking into water, even so little can be tiresome quickly. It also made my footing a lot less stable and once or twice I almost feel face down when I tried to push some part of the walls around me.

And I was something I started to dread. What if I feel and I couldn’t get up fast enough? It was an absolutely ridiculous fear, since I couldn’t really drown inside of her, even falling face first into her juices, but the sheer size of Sueann made me worried about it. But this fear quickly faded to be replaced by another when her muscles constricted around me without any warning. I didn’t understand what was happening and I had barely had the time to take a step back so as to avoid being pinned into a particularly narrow place!

But I quickly understood when the light dimmed even further and an enormous digit entered the pussy with me. I gasped and ducked as it barreled toward me. For the first time, I really felt in danger, because it was clear I had actually over-stimulated Sueann and that she needed release – something which was far harder to give for me, considering our size difference. Which meant I was now stuck inside of her pussy as she started to masturbate, and it quickly appeared that she was rather rough in her doings, moving her finger fast and wildly.

I couldn’t in good conscience move deeper into her, it have been far too risky. But on the other hand, I couldn’t move outward either. With the way her finger moved, it could very well propel me outside and make me fall, and even if the landing didn’t kill me, I was almost certain I’d be badly hurt. All I could do was trying to avoid her large digit and neither be crushed nor fall off. Easier said than done, considering that her finger was the width of an enormous redwood and despite of my size compared to it, her pussy wasn’t that roomy!

The long minutes which followed were particularly hard to endure. I could tell I was in danger for plenty of reasons but I was also aroused and the smell of the giantess’ pleasure was growing so powerful it was hard to think about anything else. Had it been just a tad stronger, I think I’d have become truly nauseous. As it was, I was able to endure it, but at some points, I had had to lay flat on my stomach to avoid being knocked by the finger which was pushing deeper and deeper, and I prayed that she wouldn’t use a second for I’d have been too crowded then.

Finally, everything became hard around me, and I could feel a mighty shiver ran down the body of Sueann. Her finger had frozen above my head and I didn’t dare move a muscle, waiting the storm to be finally unleashed. And my God! Nothing could have prepared me for it. The scream she let out was so loud I curled into a ball, wailing, even as her flesh insulated me from the worst of it. And then came the flood, which almost sent me out of her. It was sheer chance which pushed me against a fold where I could nest perfectly and not be sent outside.

Finally, things calmed down. My ears were still ringing painfully and I hoped I could get some rest before anything else happened but I could feel that it wouldn’t be the case, since the finger above me was still here. I dare to peer at it, and for the longest time it was unmoving, as the flesh around me stood also still. Then, far too slowly for my taste, it retreated and I found myself alone in the love cave of Sueann. Which gave me plenty of time to think about what was happening and – more importantly – wonder how the hell I’d be able to get out of her.

It was then that I realized that it was probably far too dangerous for Sueann to pick me up from inside of her. She was so tall that the slightest pressure could have hurt me extremely badly, possibly ending me even. The only solution I saw was to jump from her vagina into her upturned hand, if she placed it below her nether regions… but I had no guarantee she’d do that, and no way to convey my intentions to her. All I could do for the time being was wait and pray that she’d realize that if I wasn’t coming out, it was because I couldn’t.

That’s how I spent a long time waiting for something to happen, but nothing did. She didn’t even remove her finger from inside of her! It was really strange and I suddenly wondered if she was okay. Perhaps she had grown so big that her body couldn’t take in such a powerful stimulation? She was so large that her residual heat could have kept me warm for hours probably, after all, so would I be able to know if she was okay or not? It was then that I remembered her pulse and put my ear against the nearby wall and, mercifully, I heard it loud and clear!

Still, it didn’t really help me decide what to do. At my size – or more accurately, at her size – I couldn’t do anything at all. It was starting to get a little frustrating and I realized I had to do something. Anything. And considering that I was light-headed because of the smell of her arousal, I decided that I could probably cum a little by myself. It wasn’t as if I could fertilize her. At least I don’t think I could. It’d be strange to impregnate a 100 meters tall woman anyway, it’d have required a lot more spelunking on her insides I suspected, which I didn’t dare do.

It was incredible to start touching myself in there, unlike anything I had ever done. Not just because I knew where I was and it ticked so many of my kinks that I had been quite hard for a long time. But also because I was once more in charge of my own personal pleasure. I wasn’t toyed with by a taller woman, one I couldn’t even hope to compare with. No, I was the one choosing to touch myself. I was the one who chose to lean on the fleshy walls to steady myself as I felt myself coming closer and closer, until I finally released my sperm inside of Sueann with a loud grunt.

“Jesus, it feel so good” I groaned as I took a step back, just a second before I felt the whole world shake around me suddenly, almost sending me on the ground with a gasp. “What’s happening now?”

Above me, the tree-sized finger retreated from inside of Sueann, and it left me wondering why she suddenly moved again. Not that I minded, if it meant that I could get out of here safely sooner rather than later. But it probably meant nothing, I wasn’t sure that I could expect Sueann to remember that I was inside of her. Apparently, she was also a sort of air-head, not unlike Miranda had been. Only, she was so much taller that she was also far more dangerous for my health. But as it was, I hadn’t much time to wonder what she wanted now.

The finger returned and this time it became clear it was searching for me, which wasn’t exactly safe, of course. I did my best to avoid being crushed to death when it came dangerously close but somehow, it didn’t seem that Sueann was able to find me. I guess that even if my walking around stimulated her, I was too light to truly be easy to find, even in such a nerve-sensitive area of her body. It didn’t help me to get out of the conundrum I was in however. I’d have to get out sooner or later and her clumsy attempts didn’t help in that regard.

Yes, I’m sure he’s still inside of me!” she suddenly said, her voice considerably muffled to my ears, but I could at least hear it. And it seemed she was talking to someone, whose words I couldn’t make out. “We made it out, and well, you know me. Sometimes I, uh, fall asleep quite quickly after the act! And since I can feel him inside of me still…” there was a pause here, and I heard another voice, but it was just impossible to understand what was said. “Yes, I’m positive that he isn’t on the ground Kaitlynn, come on! Who do you take me for!?

I felt my heart soar. Perhaps I’d get out of here now? Above me, the finger retreated and I got some more room to breathe and think about what to do. Outside, it was obvious that Sueann and Kaitlynn were talking, but I didn’t really listen to them. I had other things to ponder. If what I suspected was true and each girl had grown to be twice as tall as the previous one, Kaitlynn would be around 200 meters tall. It’d be extremely dangerous to be around her, because handling me would be even more hazardous for her than for Sueann. Was I falling from the frying pan into the fire?

Hey, Derek? Can you hear me?” suddenly asked Sueann. “If you can do something like ooh, yeah, you hear me right” she laughed, when I didn’t gave her the time to finish and pushed will all the strength I could muster on a spot I knew felt good for her. “Good, so, listen. I can’t really pick you up and I don’t want you to jump out of me, if you missed my hand you’d get hurt really bad… Plus putting a hand flat down there is hard for me! Thankfully, Kaitlynn got a great idea! Try not to panic!

I hadn’t much time to wonder what she meant by that. If her friend was even taller than she, as I suspected, there was no way she could pick me up inside of her. Or perhaps that she wanted to cup her hand just below Sueann’s pussy? I hadn’t much time to ponder it however, because everything went pitch black suddenly. Whatever light had managed to reach me from outside was blotted out and I felt a foreboding dread befall me. What had those giantesses had contrived now? I was deadly afraid and I’d run somewhere if only I could reach somewhere!

“Here we go!” laughed Sueann, and her voice was now so distant it sounded more like a normal loud voice than the thundering storm it had been – but I hadn’t any time to consider that, for she had barely spoken than I felt a powerful suction and I was propelled outside of her, as if she had put a vacuum cleaner on.

“What’s happening?” I shouted but no one heard me – and I felt silent when I realized I had landed on an enormous tongue… I was inside Kaitlynn’s mouth!