- Text Size +

Chapter 9

For the first time, I was able to see one of the two tallest beings on Earth. I wasn’t ready. Really, not ready at all. Alicia, for it was she who approached now, was 400 meters tall, and her already large frame had also became even larger, compared to her own height. And I could tell that if she still looked human, it was only skin deep. No human could have pushed aside mountain tops as nonchalantly as she did, strolling toward us. And none could have taken my breath like she did, by simply being herself – even if I guess it isn’t quite fair to say that.

And I could see all of her, unlike Kaitlynn, which made the whole show even crazier. I saw, with my own two eyes, how she simply raised her feet and then stomped on the ground and her whole appendages went into trees, ground and rock with the same ease, sinking so deep that she may as well have been walking on wet sand, as far as she was concerned. As for myself, still fucking feebly an enormous nipple, all I could do was staring, transfixed, this black behemoth approaching and dreading what she’d do to me. Dreading and yet yearning for it.

I couldn’t help but wonder what she’d have done in a city. Even if she had wanted to, she couldn’t have helped but ravage it, in the end. Just walking around would have destroyed all the buildings in her vicinity. Even where I was, with the beating heart of Kaitlynn still making itself know, I felt the incredible tremors that Alicia’s humongous body produced. It was simply impossible for anything man-made to endure those, even the best anti-seismic norms could have endured the power that the untold hundreds, or more probably thousands of tons of flesh produced.

She stopped when she was close. Very close. So close in fact that I couldn’t see her face anymore. It was entirely hidden by breasts which had already been ginormous, perhaps the biggest of the whole group of girls, before she underwent her changes and now seemed almost ridiculously massive – almost, because they too defied gravity in a way now naked breast should have and stood, proudly, offering the world a view of the second largest tits to have ever walked it – perhaps even the biggest still, proportionally speaking at least.

I was snapped out of my day-dream when she hummed. It was probably not too loud for her, but for me, it was truly the rumble of a terrible storm and I shivered a little. I realized she was truly here for me, as ridiculous as it could have seemed. Why something – someone – as mighty as she was now, would take an interest in me I couldn’t tell. Perhaps I had somehow smitten all those girls before the change and now they were fixated on me. I hadn’t much time to consider it since I was almost sent to my knees when she snapped her fingers, the sound so terrible I yelped and shivered.

It took me a moment to realize what this all meant. She didn’t just made thunder with her fingers for the fun of it. No, she was now pointing downward and I could picture only one thing it could mean. She wanted me on her feet. I know what a lot of people would do in such a situation. Run, try to hide, avoid such a thing at all costs. And I can get that, really. It’d probably be the safest, wisest, way to act. But not for me. As deadly and perilous as it could be, I wanted to go down on those feet. But of course, doing so would be an adventure in itself, considering that I had Kaitlynn’s body to trek.

As it turned out, it wasn’t. It seemed that the giantess I was on had no intention to make her twice as towering friend wait and she picked me up. I may have screamed again, when fingertips quite large enough to squish me like a bug lifted me from the nipple I had been busying myself with to drop me on the black foot of Alicia. The drop was short, especially considering our size difference but I had very soon other matters to care about. Such as the fact that now, Kaitlynn seemed both incredible tall and quite puny compared to her friend, something mind blowing, really.

She was small. It was all I could consider as I looked at them. Kaitlynn’s head, so far up above me barely reached the waist of Alicia. Or in fact, her pussy as it came quite clear when an enormous hand engulfed the scalp of the white giantess and pushed it on her cunt. Soon, she was moaning as her smaller friend pleasure her. And I must confess I started to masturbate. It was simply too sexy for me not to do that. Lesbian sex of that magnitude was unique, of course, and quite arousing. Their moans were like the drums of the gods as they rolled toward me, driving me wild.

I loved this feeling, and I couldn’t care about what those people could do to the world now. They were truly god-like and so much more than me, beyond anything I could consider as values or similar things. I should have been horrified to see a smaller woman being used as a toy by a bigger one, but as it was, I couldn’t care less. It made Alicia looks so much more powerful than anything I had ever witnessed, something out of this world. And I wanted to see more of it, to be a part of it, somehow. Not that I could endure even a tenth of what Alicia was doing with her friend’s head, of course.

“Holy shit!” I suddenly yelped when the toe I was on started to move – I realized that I hadn’t been put there for no reason; Alicia wanted me to do something, but for the life of me, I couldn’t begin to imagine what she wanted me to do which would please her.

I decided that trying to do something was better than do nothing. In the end, I was relatively safe anyway, so I could take some risks. If I fell, it wouldn’t be from too high and even if I ended crushed… well, even if it happened, I decided I would die so swiftly I wouldn’t have time to suffer. It was probably for the best and I was able to ignore it. I fell on my knees and approached from one of her longest toes’ joint. It was probably the one place where I’d be able to make myself felt to Alicia, outside of her more sensitive places, which seemed quite used by Kaitlynn’s so far.

It proved harder than I had anticipated, because Alicia actually took care of her feet and so I hadn’t any hair I had hoped to use as some sort of lever or something. All I could do was knead her skin and hope for the best. To be honest, I didn’t expect much out of it, because it seemed just impossible; I was barely bigger than an ant to her. But I had forgotten the sensations that small beings could induce walking on the skin of someone far larger. Goosebumps appeared around me and I chose to believe that it was thanks to me and not because of Kaitlynn’s ministrations.

I quickly met the limit of that delusion however, when my arms started to tire me and my hands hurt. Alicia’s skin was probably thicker than it had been before her changes and even then I realized at my size, walking or pushing on it probably produced little differences for the giantess. Perhaps a more sensitive spot could do, like the crevice between her toes, but even I didn’t dare go there. I may have been fit, used to scaling the sheer faces of the nearby mountains and the like, I could tell it would have been suicidal to do so, especially when she wasn’t focused on me.

Thankfully for me, it appeared that Kaitlynn was only an appetizer for her taller friend. The 200 meters tall giantess was finally pushed aside by her far taller friend and while she stumbled a little, she was able to avoid falling, which I was grateful for. But it also meant that Alicia’s attention focused back on me. She started to move her feet tentatively, as if to ascertain where I was, which, I won’t lie, hurt my pride a little – it was now clear that I hadn’t managed to arouse her at all! But it didn’t really matter to me now, because I had something far more pressing to consider. Her crouching.

“Calm, calm…” I mumbled to myself as I started to move to get a semblance of balance back as untold tons of giantess shifted above and below me, her feet sinking deeper into the ground to stabilize her – if she fell, I was probably doomed, without any hope of survival, after all.

She couldn’t see me, of course. Even if her breasts hadn’t been in the way, her guts alone were large enough to hide her feet from her eyes when she crouched like that. It was super sexy to me. Really, I could have touched myself if I wasn’t still reeling from the minute movements she had just done and which had almost sent me flying on my back. It was truly incredible to be around such a being as Alicia, truly something out of this world – and I had to remind myself she wasn’t even the tallest one, it just seemed utterly ridiculous to think that when being on her foot.

Not that I could focus on it for much longer anyway. She seemed to finally spot me, perhaps because I was still trying to not fall on her so as to not look utterly ridiculous when she’d notice me, a rather dumb idea when your bug-sized perhaps, but I was reminded that I was the one normal sized thanks to the presence of several uprooted trees near the edge of the foot I was waiting on. She picked me up with quite a lot of grace and speed and I must confess that I was terrified by it. She pinched me between her nails and it was absolutely a horrific experience.

She has me in a pincer and I knew that if she applied but a tad too much force to it, it’d be cut in half, properly. My body couldn’t handle it at all, I just knew it. But the thing was, if she didn’t apply enough strength in her grip, I’d plummet to my death dozens and then hundreds of meter below. I tried to look around, perhaps hoping that Kaitlynn would be there, making sure that if I fell, it wouldn’t be for too long, but no, she had already moved away, without even me noticing, her head disappearing behind another mountain top as I searched for her.

Thankfully for me, I was neither sliced to death nor free-falling when she released me just above her upturned palm. It was perhaps the one place where I could most easily gauge the size of a giantess, considering that except for Joy and Zalla, all had handled me with great ease. But so far, no hand had been as roomy as Alicia’s. It was simply large enough to crush a small block of habitations I estimated. At the very least my whole house and a good portion of the mountain around would have fit within it without ever being near the edge of it, which was breath-taking.

“He… hello!” I shouted rather stupidly, I must confess, waving my arms toward the enormous brown eyes who looked straight at me with such intensity that I felt even dumber that I probably looked, naked and so small compared to her.

We just stood like that for some time, and her face seemed unmoving, until very slowly, a smile crept on it. I dreaded the moment she’d spoke, but mercifully she didn’t. She simply opened her lips and softly blew on me. Softly for her, that is. It felt more like a terrible gale wind which almost lifted me from the palm and forced me to take several steps back, until I crouched enough to be able to endure it. Then she stopped and I fell forward, which made her chuckle. I looked up and saw no cruelty in her eyes, simply a strange curious glint, as if she couldn’t really be sure of what I was exactly.

I think it wasn’t that she wanted to hurt me or see what she could do to me, not in the way a child would tear a fly’s wings from her back. No, it was more curiosity, as if she couldn’t believe that she had been that small once. I won’t say it’d surprise me if it was the truth. I mean, come on. The previous day she was just an overweight girl and now she stood at 400 meters tall, so powerful and vast that he would have felt himself incredibly confused if it had happened to him – or perhaps not, they all had taken their respective changes quite well.

I guess I must have been particularly interesting to look at because she didn’t stopped or anything. She really was examining me from all angles, tilting her head this way and that. Her large brown eyes seemed to try and decided what I could take in if she decided to do something to me and not just look at me. I shivered a little because it was now truly impossible to even imagine what went inside those ginormous brains. Kaitlynn was already far beyond human and she had been half Alicia’s height, and many times smaller in other ways – I suspected that it meant that the giantess I was on was several times more powerful in the head, if you will.

“I don’t know if you can hear me Alicia!” I shouted, doing my best to be heard. “I just want you to know that I’m not afraid, in fact I find you super arousing! Just, uh… Don’t squish me, please?”

She chuckled at that. Softly and gently but I couldn’t tell if it was because I said the aroused me and I wasn’t afraid of her, or because she hadn’t even considered squishing me and now I had given her the idea. Nonetheless, I couldn’t do anything about any of that anyway, so I decided to enjoy the sight. I was almost on the top of the world here, several hundred meters high. It was quite impressive of course, even if I knew what it was, having living here for years and years now. But being on a living person – goddess – was something else, compared to just climbing the peaks, if you will.

Suddenly, she lifted her hand, high above her head. I gasped as the pressure this movement caused forced me ion knees, making it hard to breathe. It wasn’t because I was too high, of course, none of that. No, what send me reeling was simply the swiftness of such a move and I hadn’t the time to look around me now, as I gasped for some fresh air. She brought her hand back toward her face, just as quickly, leaving me reeling even more. I gasped and shook a little, as my lungs managed to get back on track after some time, and I looked up at her.

She was cocking an eyebrow and she was clearly amused. Not because of what I was enduring I think, but more because she had made a point that she didn’t even need to squish me to put me in a rather bad state. Nonetheless, she didn’t want to go further I realized when she suddenly leaned her head forward and kissed me. I hadn’t expected that and frankly I wasn’t able to even react to it if I had wanted it. Her full, plump, lips touched me softly and instead of feeling in danger I knew I was safe – she had more control than any human ever had on her body.

It didn’t last long, but I had time to give it back to her – I hugged her of course, I don’t think she’d have noticed if I just kissed her. When she retreated a little, I felt particularly cold without the warmth of her lips, even if her hand was able to shield me from most of the cool air of the heights. I was also grinning like an idiot, feeling that Alicia had something great in mind, something which wouldn’t put me in danger, even if it’d be dangerous – it couldn’t not be dangerous if she was involved, when you’re 400 meters tall, everything you do, even standing still, is dangerous for normal peoples, of course, so I wasn’t worried.

She took a deep breath and I felt my feet leaving the ground of her palm a little, which was surprising and terrifying, and super arousing to me. I could have rushed forward now, feeling safe with her, she had dispelled all my fears with her kiss. She moved her hand slowly, tower her vast rack and I realized what she wanted. She looked at me patiently but pointed downward with her other hand. I didn’t need another reason to go forward. I ran and quickly reached the edge of her hand, and without giving me the time to consider if it was suicidal or not, I jumped. I screamed with a mixture of joy and fear as I fell over four to five meters until I collided with her taunt skin.

“Hell yeah!” I laughed when I didn’t die from the shock nor rolled to my death on the curvature of this ginormous breast. “I’m the happiest man in the world right about now!”

It seemed that she loved that because she let out a raucous laugh, tilting her head so it boomed toward the heavens. I didn’t dare look up, since I had already seen what a smaller giantess could do to clouds and the like. I didn’t feel the need to be terrified once more. Instead, I wanted to explore the plain I was on. Because it’s what it was, a plain. Alicia’s tits were so big that a large city square would have looked positively small compared to it. I never went to Washington but I think even there, she wouldn’t have found a lot of places roomy enough for one of her boobs, let alone the two of them.

Not for the first time, I wondered what would happen to those nine women. Zalla could probably sort of live with normal humans, considering her puny size compared to her taller friends, but Joy was already truly a giantess – albeit a small one, with all due respect to her size. But the other ones were all far too tall to interact easily on a daily basis with humans, and from Kaitlynn’s onward, it seemed almost ludicrous to imagine that they could exist with the rest of the world. How would they be fed? How would they be able to walk around anything? The world wasn’t made for them, after all.

I stopped pondering those things however, when I saw the hands of Alicia pass overhead. I wondered what they’d do, until I saw them setting firmly seize the front of those enormous tits. I blinked and a mere second later, I was sent sprawling on my back, gasping. She was shaking her tits! I would have laughed if I hadn’t been so terrified by the whole affair. It was absolute madness of course. I could die anytime soon, or at least be severely hurt, considering the way those monsters were moved up and down, left and right, faster and faster. Until they came to a crashing halt.

I laid gasping for some time, since I didn’t see a movements coming from the vast pillars of Alicia’s arms – which in fact seemed as large as a four lane wide road, at the very least. I waited for something to happen, and it did. Alicia started to lift her breasts upwards, slowly, how so slowly. I knew what would happen. She’d release them and it’d be extremely dangerous for me. But I couldn’t care less, because I was just an ant on a tit larger than anything else I had seen up to this point, I couldn’t focus on the upcoming danger. Plus perhaps I could just cling to the taunt skin on there and endure it.

“Bring it on!” I yelled as I clutched everything I could find – and thankfully she was now so tall that even her perfected skin wasn’t smooth enough to prevent me from getting some good grips. “You’ll see I can take it! And if I don’t… well it’ll have been a life worth living I got!”

She released her tits and I screamed from the top of my lungs, but I was also laughing. It was simply incredible. Absolutely mad, of course, but exhilarating! I was able to keep my grip on the skin and so I barely moved, but it was the craziest roller-coaster ever. I panted when the swaying gradually became weaker and weaker, until it finally stopped. I started to chuckle and laugh even more as it did. Nobody had ever known such a feeling, I was sure of it! I could have died and be super happy, really. And yet, as the radiant warmth of the giantess seeped into me, I felt the will to live a lot longer.

Alicia took a deep breath and it was as if she was growing again, with me on her. Her breasts lifted higher and higher and I stopped laughing because breathing became hard and I was awed. I was among the cloud now. I don’t know how it had happened, perhaps just the movement of her tits, but it was foggy here, and having lived here for years, I knew what it meant. She had drawn clouds toward her vastness and the cold water clung to my body, only to dissipate quickly as the warmth of Alicia’s incredible metabolism rose.

And suddenly, I peeked out of the clouds, which were utterly annihilated by the curvature of those enormous orbs. The sun shone here and I smiled, looking over the world I lived in. It was absolutely and utterly exhilarating to be there. I felt like this couple in the movie Titanic. I was literally at the top of the world. Or well… almost. I was reminded that something – someone – else stood above Alicia, just as she towered over Kaitlynn. And this person made sure we were reminded of her presence when the world started to quake, thundering booms drawing my attention – and Alicia’s.

Alicia didn’t turn immediately and looking up at her face, I noticed that she looked amused instead of bothered by her friend’s arrival. It was really something which both impressed and confused me. I had expected them to become more possessive as they grew taller, but they weren’t. But perhaps that they knew even better than us, humans, that there was a picking order and that She stood at the very top of it, utterly unassailable in her secure position. Even Alicia was probably super small compared to Her.

Finally, the black behemoth I was on turned and yet she shielded my body from view for a moment, or perhaps she wanted to be the one to choose when I’d get to see her friend. She had been the only one with enough willpower to assert herself compared to She who was coming. It was probably another demonstration of her firm belief in herself that she covered me with her fingers, which now seemed even more massive now that they were so close to me. They looked more like large buildings more than anything else now. And then the steps stopped.