- Text Size +

Miriel hummed happily as she skipped along the road, her elven mage robes flapping in the warm breeze. A proud summer court elf, her long blonde hair flowed freely in the sunlight, curling around her pointed ears as she took in the beautiful spring day.

Everyone had told her not to do this, that traveling alone to the human side of the border was tantamount to suicide, that human lands were full of greedy robbers and cutthroats, but so far things had seemed positively delightful! Granted she hadn’t met a human yet, but their roads were so well maintained, and there were even wells built every few miles, clearly the work of a clean minded and industrious people!

Miriel’s eyes lit up with excitement as she saw the first farmhouse, finally! She thought excitedly, time to go make some human friends. She stopped outside the fence, looking curiously into the fields of wheat beyond. She frowned as she didn’t see anyone, but with a shrug she opened the gate and decided to walk up the small path to the front door.

Jacen Earlman, slowly pulled the hammer back on the flintlock rifle, his hands shaking as his sons gripped knives, pitchforks, and hammers while his wife and daughters cowered in the kitchen under the table. The Elf was coming right up to his door!

“Are they invading papa!?” his son whimpered, his hands white as he gripped an old butcher knife.

“No,” he whispered, peering out the door’s peephole, “there’s just the one…”

“One’s all it takes,” his oldest son snarled, “they have that magic…”

“Aye, if she shrinks you keep your wits about you, run someplace safe before she can…” the farmer sighed, “stomp you.”

They all froze as there was a knock on the door.

Miriel frowned, “Hello?” she called, leaning over and peering into the window. It looked like there was still food on the table in there, but no sign of the humans… An alarming thought came to her, “Humans!?” she called, “are you in need of assistance?”

“Oh gods she’s mocking us!” the farmer whispered. He snarled, “on three, we’ll rush her, one, two-“

“Papa look!” his son shouted, peering out the window, “she’s leaving!”

Miriel shrugged and started back towards the road, obviously today was some kind of human holiday, and they were probably all at the village with their friends. She could see it in the distance, and she resumed her happy humming as she headed in that direction.

Bertram slunk through the streets of Gustavsberg. The border town was humming with activity, and for a dedicated thief and spy like himself there were plenty of targets, an inattentive merchant, a drunk soldier with a wallet fat from payday, a woman with too many children in tow not keeping an eye on her purse. He grinned and flexed his nimble fingers, he wouldn’t starve here, that was for sure.

He shot a look up at the sloped brick walls that circled the town, cannon emplacements dotting the angular corners of the star fort. It had been decades since any elven lords had seen fit to challenge the will of the humans here, but the legacy of the wars with the elves lived in every brick.

Bertram shuddered; he’d run afoul of Elven border guards before…

Look at the little bug run! The knife eared woman had cackled, raising a boot over his shrunken form. They’d had him for a few hours before a patrolling group of humans had stumbled upon the scene, he’d never been so happy to be arrested.

He wasn’t the only one with elves on the mind, an older man in a filthy robe was loudly decrying the menace over the border while a crowd gathered.

“I saw what they do to prisoners!” the man shouted, “they torture ya, they eat ya!” the crowd gasped in horror, and a few threw coins into a small can at the man’s feet. The fellow grinned a toothy smile, holding a hand high in the air, “even now they keep humans shrunk, as pets, they say they don’t, but we all know they do!” the crowd murmured and nodded in agreement. “I say,” the man began, “that the Emperor should send the army over there and burn down every one of those tree houses and put every knife eared head on a pike! Humans own this continent-“

“Excuse me,” a green skinned orc called, crossing his arms angrily.

The man scowled, “Well obviously we would make an exception for our orcish friends-“

“What about those snake women we’re allied with now?” another voice called.

“Well clearly the Lamia can be trusted,” the man stammered, losing the crowd’s interest, “and where would we be without the dwarves-“

Bertram chuckled as the man suddenly felt compelled to list all of the Empire’s nonhuman allies, of which there were many these days. The Imperial edicts on tolerance of non-humans had certainly changed things… Gustavsberg even had a small orcish community now, mostly mercenaries who had fit in easily enough with their own hatred of elves.

“Wow, humanity sure has a lot of new friends,” a woman’s cheerful voice came from behind him, “that’s why I came all this way, I heard humans are trying to be nicer to non-humans now!”

Bertram chuckled, “well as they say in the capital, the only thing that really matters to the Emperor these days is the shape of a person’s coin-“ He froze as he turned around to see the speaker, his eyes going wide as he took in those pointed ears.

“Hi!” she said gleefully, “I’m Miriel, I’m a-“

“ELF!” someone shouted. A bell somewhere began to sound and the crowd panicked, pushing and shoving at each other as they raced to clear the square.

“I knew it!” the man in the center of the square shouted, “they’re here to shrink everybody! Run! Run for your lives!”

Miriel’s eyes went wide, “No wait! I just wanted to come see your town and maybe- EEP!” Bertram’s knife was against her throat.

“Don’t try any magic words or gestures,” he said slowly, “just keep your hands where I can see them!” He glanced across the suddenly deserted square, where a group of guards were coming, muskets and swords in hand.

“W-Wait, I just wanted to come meet people!” she protested, tears starting to well in her eyes.

Bertram scowled, “yeah right, you-“ he paused, the elf seemed… honest, and knife ears or no, a pretty girl blinking away tears did something to him, and she was pretty, he stole a quick glance at her exposed cleavage, seemingly propped up and offered for viewing by those robes of hers. He sighed angrily, looking at the approaching guards, jails in this town are not a good place for a girl like this… especially an elf.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to come visit!” she whimpered, “I-I just thought maybe if more elves did-“

“Quiet!” he snapped, pulling the knife away from her neck. He grabbed her hand, blushing at how smooth it felt in his own. With a tug he began pulling her towards a nearby alley, there was a sewer access there were he could sneak her out of town.

Miriel’s face brightened, “I knew not all the humans could possibly be as evil as the Empress’s guards say, you must be one of those Paladins, here to help a poor person in need who-“

“Thief,” he muttered, glancing back as the guards searched the square for them.

“W-What!?” she gasped.

“I am a thief,” he repeated. He paused a moment, “how did you get in the city in the first place? There’s no way the guards would just let an elf walk in!”

“There weren’t any guards,” she said innocently, “I just thought maybe they had the day off!”

Bertram rolled his eyes, she’s got to be lying, guards in this town don’t just take a day off… he sighed, whatever, I just need to get her out of here.

He led her through the alley, stopping at a sewer grate he knew was loose, “now this here lets out about a quarter mile outside the walls,” he explained, pulling it loose and revealing the dank tunnel underneath, “just hide in there until nightfall and then you shouldn’t have any problems sneaking back to the Elven side of the border.”

“Oh,” she said, her long ears drooping slightly, “o-okay… thanks I guess.” Miriel sighed sadly, her trip to the human realms hadn’t turned out how she’d hoped at all.

Nen the goblin cackled as she looked over the chest full of Elven moon wine, “this stuff’s gonna go for a good price down in the Capital,” she muttered, wondering when her partner, a brash orc named Bula, would get back. The pair had a lucrative smuggling operation, getting banned goods from the Elven side of the border to the human one, and if anyone asked, they were just mercenaries working for the soldiers at the fort.

“We’ve got a problem,” Bula said, barging in to the small back room of the tavern, the muscular orc woman scowled, a fearsome look with the long scar across one side of her face, “something caused the guards to go crazy, it’s like someone kicked over an anthill out there.”

Nen’s eyes went wide, “b-but we paid the guards to be away from the gate for the next hour-“

“Well there are a good twenty humies watching the front gate now,” Bula growled, “they say there’s an elf on the loose! The old man who rants in the town square every day told me she already went on a shrinking spree and ate a couple people, squished a few more, says she’s here to capture human pets.”

“What?” Nen asked angrily, “that’s ridiculous, like a lone elf would just come over here and do that!”

Bula shrugged, “humies in this part of the empire are really scared of Elves I guess.”

“Come on,” Nen muttered, waving for her to follow, “let’s go check the alley, there’s a loose sewer grate there, we could stash some of this stuff down there until dark.”

The pair opened the door to the alley, then Nen froze, “look!” she whispered, pointing out in the alleyway, “it’s the elf!”

Miriel and Bertram were talking a moment, from what the pair of greenskins could overhear he was trying to convince her to get in the sewer.

“But it’s so gross!” Miriel complained, “can’t I just come with you to your house?”

“No way!” Betram said angrily, “I’m not having an elf over for dinner, just go!”

“I’ve got an idea,” Nen whispered, Bula raised an eyebrow as she lifted her hands, moving them slightly as she gathered magic to herself. Goblins weren’t quite as mystically talented as elves of course, but Nen had been a shaman back when she’d lived in the woods with her tribe. “These humies aren’t going to calm down until they catch their evil elf, so… let’s give them one!” She began muttering the spell, during her forays over the border Nen had picked up the ever-popular elven shrinking spell, and with a grin she targeted the human who was attempting to lead the elf to safety.

“For the last time, this is the only way for you to sneak out of town,” Bertram said angrily, “now-“ his stomach dropped, and the world seemed to stretch way. He shouted in panic, as the buildings behind the ally shot upwards, becoming massive monoliths as he shrank. He spun in confusion, seeing the twin walls of leather that made up the elf girl’s boots. His expression was one of pure horror as he slowly looked up into the gigantic elfin face.

“Oh gods,” he shouted in despair, “y-you shrank me! I tried to help you and you shrank me!”

“H-Hey! I didn’t do this!” Miriel shouted, looking around the alley for any sign of another spellcaster. She bit her lip and quickly scooped up the tiny human, “everything’s going to be okay, I’m going to take care of you!” she promised.

“You wanted a pet,” he said, realizing, “oh gods, that’s why you snuck into our town, to shrink yourself a human pet!” Bertram nearly fainted in her grip, “a-and a handsome young man like me… Oh I walked right into it!”

“Hey!” Miriel said, a little anger annoyance into her voice, “Handsome? I mean you’re cute but-“

“Look, the elf shrank that poor man!” a guard shouted. Miriel turned and her eyes went wide as a group of four human soldiers ran into the alleyway.

“Oh ho ho, here come the guards,” Nen laughed, peering out from the cracked tavern door, “let’s give our elf a little more help.” She muttered the shrinking spell again, focusing on a human soldier who was drawing a sword.

“Ah!” the guard captain shouted as he shot downward, reduced to the size of a toy, “she got me!”

“I did not!” Miriel protested, “Look I didn’t even cast any spells!”

*BOOM* the musket fire echoed over the alley, causing Miriel to squeak as she ducked involuntarily, a bit of brick behind her exploded into jagged bits of rock that stung her cheeks.

“Run you idiot!” Bertram shouted, still stuck in her hand.

Miriel bit her lip, she really didn’t want to antagonize the humans more, but… With a steely look she raised her hands, gesturing in a quick set of well-practiced motions while she muttered an incantation under her breath.

A shimmering blue barrier appeared between Miriel and the approaching guards, knocking them to the ground as they clambered into it. A moment later there was a flash, then the alley beyond was filled with smoke as Miriel covered her escape, clutching Bertram in her hands all the while.

“Damn, I can’t believe she got away from them,” Nen muttered, locking the door as the guards out in the alley shouted and tried to retrieve their shrunken commander.

“So what now?” Bula asked.

Nen smirked and shrugged, “well, the humies will all be looking for an elf, I say we just move our illegal goods around while the guards are all playing catch the knife-ear, if we get caught, we’ll just say all this stuff obviously belongs to the elf and we just found it.”

“Sounds good to me,” Bula said with a grin.

Miriel’s heart pounded as she bit her lip, trying to think of what to do. She felt the tiny human moving in her hands and nervously raised him to her face, smiling feebly.

“H-Hey little guy, how are you holding up?”

Bertram sighed, “just kicking myself for trying to help someone,” he muttered. He had watched the fight, and something had stuck out to him, “you didn’t shrink the guard,” he said, “I’m guessing you really didn’t do me either?”

Miriel beamed, “Yes! Exactly, I’m innocent!”

“Well, of that,” Bertram muttered, “I’m Bertram by the way…”

“Miriel!” she said excitedly, “well I hoped my first human friend would be under more pleasant circumstances, now how do we get out of this one?”

Bertram blinked, trying to decide whether to object to the use of “friend” or perhaps chastise the elf for her upbeat attitude minutes after being shot at. He opened his mouth to say something, then paused, taking in the enormous elven face grinning down at him eagerly. A part of him remembered all the horror stories from the wars, and his own experience with the elven guards, and realized it would be wiser to be polite to the giant elf currently holding his life in her hands.

“Okay,” he said slowly, “there’s a shopkeeper near here, she helps me fence stuff… she can hide you from the guards, can you unshrink me?”

“Uh… maybe?” the elf muttered, “our shrinking spells are deliberately hard to undo, we don’t want your human mages just unshrinking people, right? I can probably figure it out, but it’ll take me some time, like untying a really hard knot. If I had the person who did it I could undo it easily though.”

“Right,” Bertram muttered with a sigh.

Christina latched the front door, putting out her “closed” sign as she drew the blinds. With word of an elf on the prowl she didn’t want to take any chances, and she’d tucked a pistol into the band of her trousers just in case.

A sudden knock at her back door startled her, and one hand went to the pistol’s grip as she slowly slide the viewslot open. Her eyes went wide as a grinning blonde woman with dagger sharp ears waved eagerly at her.

“Hi!”

Christina slammed the slot back in place and drew the pistol, cocking the hammer back as she stepped away from the door, “I-I’m warning you I have a gun!” she stammered.

“Christina, open the door!” she frowned, she recognized that voice…

“Bertram?”

“Yes, just open the slot again!”

Christina frowned, but shakily reached out her hand, slowly siding the viewslot on the back door open. Bertram was in the elf’s hand, held up to the slot. Her heart sank.

“P-please don’t hurt him elf!” she said, “whatever he did to offend you he didn’t mean it, he’s just a little… unsophisticated!”

“Wow!” Bertram said angrily, crossing his arms over the elf’s fingers, curled across his chest, “the elf didn’t do this, she’s being framed!”

Christina bit her lip, “how do I know she didn’t mind control you? You don’t strike me as a guy with a lot of willpower Bert!”

He rolled his eyes, “Miriel, blow the door open.”

Miriel’s eyes widened, “uh… isn’t this woman your friend?”

“Yeah, and she’s being difficult so I want you to blow the side of her shop open,” Bertram said, shooting a grin at Christina through the door.

“Uh… okay,” Miriel said hesitantly, raising a hand and causing sparks to dance on her fingers.

“Wait!” Christina shouted, “damn you Bertram!” she threw the door open, revealing a woman with dark curly hair and a tanned complexion, a merchant’s dress rattling with pocketed coins as she beckoned them in.

“Thanks!” Miriel said excitedly, “wow, a human store!” she immediately wandered over to small shelf showing imported fruits, hot peppers, apples, tomatoes, “we don’t have a lot of this stuff over the border…” she picked up one of the apples, eyeing it before taking a large bite. Her eyes lit up, “mmm! So sweet!”

“Hey, that’s a special kind of apple they only grow in the capital!” Christina protested, “they cost two thalers each-“

“Two thalers for an apple?” Bertram asked, looking at an apple bigger than he was, “and they say I’m a thief…”

“Enough!” Christina exclaimed angrily, “what the hell is going on? You show up at my house tiny and in an elf’s hand, and you insist she didn’t do it, you realize how ridiculous that sounds?”

“But I really didn’t!” Miriel protested, “he just sort of… shrank in front of me!”

“Wow, what a compelling case, let me just call the guards and sort this all out,” Christina said angrily, “well…” she regarded Miriel who was looking around the shop in wonder, “she definitely doesn’t seem like she’s here to scout for an invasion…”

“Well most of my family is in the army,” Miriel admitted, “but I think this whole problem our peoples are having is just a big misunderstanding, I mean maybe if a nice elf came over, you guys would all calm down-“

“Calm down? You tried to enslave our entire race!” Christina spat.

“W-Well you were expanding so rapidly, we felt threatened and-“ Miriel started, but then she stopped herself, “look, I get maybe there’s some history, but I’m here on a mission of peace!”

The three of them heard men running through the street and shouting guards, “good job,” Bertram said sarcastically.

“Well I didn’t know some… some JERK was going to frame me as some kind of evil human-shrinking elf!” she said defensively. She smiled and held him up to her face, “I mean, we were getting along really well up until you got tiny!”

“You were now?” Christina asked with a smirk, “be careful elf, he’ll charm his way into your heart and then be gone before you even wake up, I’ve seen it before.”

“That’s okay, he’s tiny he can’t get far!” Miriel said with an oblivious smile, “look, I can just tuck him right here!”

“Hey, what-“ Bertram began, but he was quickly muffled as Miriel slipped him down into her cleavage, giggling as she slowly pushed him deeper and out of sight, smothering him between the ample pale flesh of her breasts.

“Well that’s one way to keep track of Bert,” Christina smirked, “listen… elf-“

“Miriel!” she introduced with a smile.

“Miriel, head up those stairs there,” she nodded, “there’s an attic hideaway that Bert and a few of my less wholesome suppliers use when they’re in town. You two just… stay up there until I figure out what to do about this.”

“Wow,” Miriel gushed, “my cousins always told me how greedy and mean humans were, but you’re going to offer up your home, just like that?”

She just shrugged, “don’t worry, I’ll collect from Bert when this is over, you just go rest.” The elf nodded, and with a grin skipped happily up the stairs. Christina went behind her counter and collapsed into her chair a moment, tucking her pistol back into the sash around her waist and wondering what exactly she’d just been dragged into.

Miriel slowly walked up the attic staircase, looking around at the small bed and… a curious structure, it had a pair of what looked like handles on it, but she couldn’t determine the use… With a frown she reached out and slowly turned one, then almost jumped back as water poured out of the sink’s spout.

“Elemental magic?” Miriel mused, running her finger along the spout, “but no runes, no spirits…” she gasped, “no magic at all!” she quickly reached down her shirt and withdrew a gasping Bertram, “what’s this?”

“A sink,” he said, raising an eyebrow, “do the elves not have indoor plumbing?”

“We do!” she said defensively, “we just use elemental magic to move water into our houses… what powers yours, demons?”

“I think it’s the water tower,” he muttered, “but don’t ask me how it works.”

“Hmm…” Miriel stroked her chin, “well if you’re sure it’s not demons… then this basin should work to scrub you off!”

“Scrub me off?” his eyes went wide, “look, whatever elven mischief you’re planning-“

“It’s called hygiene!” Miriel said, “you seem a little grimy, and since I’ve got you tiny, I’m going to clean you up!” She let the sink fill, dipping her hands in the water and frowning. She held her hand over the pooled water a moment, “I guess humans don’t have warm running water yet…” she muttered. Her hand glowed, and suddenly steam rose over the water, she dipped a finger in, then smiled.

“H-Hey!” Bertram protested as she started pulling at his pant leg, “you can’t just-“

“Aw, but if we’re going to be adventuring together, I really should help take care of you,” Miriel said, a mischievous smile on her face.

“Adventuring-“ Bertram scowled, “I tried to help you get away from some guards, I was just trying to do something nice-“

“And that’s what I’m trying to do right now,” Miriel said with a smirk, “something nice!” she kept tugging at his shirtsleeve, this time the garment slid over his head and into her fingers, and with a giggle she tucked it into her pocket.

“T-This is just like an elf,” he said, hissing as she ran a finger the size of his leg up his torso, licking her lips as she felt his abs, his chest, “you get your hands on a tiny human, and suddenly I’m just your plaything!”

Miriel paused, and pulled her other hand away, leaving him in her palm, “Fine,” she said simply, “if you really don’t want me to give you a bath, I won’t, but if you do let me give you a bath…” She gave him a look that instantly told him she’d seen him staring at her chest earlier, “maybe I could take something off too? To make you feel more comfortable…”

Bertram gulped, looking up at the colossus of an elf. To tell the truth, the humiliation aside, a part of him wasn’t at all opposed to the idea of the pretty elf’s fingers running over his naked body, being trapped between those breasts had certainly been… interesting, and another part of him very much wanted to see them in full.

This is how humans get enslaved to elves! He scolded himself, he wouldn’t fall for this, no he’d-

“Okay,” he croaked, causing Miriel’s to beam excitedly.

“Good human,” she teased, sliding his pants off next, without his struggles they came easily, and soon joined his shirt in her pocket. She looked at his naked body, hungrily taking in the tiny man in the palm of her hand. She slowly lowered her hand into the pooled water in the sink, and he felt the pleasantly warm water rise around him as her palm let him go.

I’m swimming in a sink, he thought to himself as he felt his heart skip a beat. The basin walls rose around him, reminding him of his small size, I’m-

His racing mind was quickly pulled away from thoughts of his size but the sight of Miriel undoing the first of the buttons on her robe, just below that inviting cleavage. The robe seemed to slide off her, and his mouth dropped and he almost forgot to tread water as he took in the immaculate pale elven skin, the perfectly pert round breasts that loomed over him, each the size of a small house.

“Now then,” Miriel purred, sliding her hands back into the water and gripping him, “let’s get you cleaned up.” He realized she had a bar of soap in her hand, and he briefly wondered where she’d gotten it, Christina certainly hadn’t stocked the attic room with it.

Elven, he thought as the powerful floral smell washed over him, has to be. Miriel rubbed the suds into his skin, and he groaned as a tingling sensation lit his nerves wherever it touched. A finger the size of his leg drifted between his legs, and he gasped in a way that had nothing to do with the enchanted soap.

“Humans are… bigger here, than elven men,” Miriel giggled, “well, you are when you’re not tiny… maybe that’s why so many of my kin insist on shrinking you? It does make it a little less intimidating,” she winked.

“Gods above,” he groaned, writhing in her grip.

“Stay still,” she ordered, grinning as he fought her finger’s motions. He spasmed and quaked as he came, gasping the names of several deities she didn’t recognize. She just giggled, “that’s it, get it all out…” she was merciless as her fingers continued to toy with him through his orgasm, and as he went limp, she slowly drew him out, gently rubbing a nearby hand towel over him.

“It won’t work,” he moaned in a tired voice, causing her to pause.

“What won’t work?” Miriel asked with a confused smile.

“Y-You’re trying to trick me into agreeing to go back with you and be your pet,” he muttered, “but I see right through it!”

She just giggled and rolled her eyes, “maybe I am!” she said in a sweet voice, “but for now don’t worry about it, just relax!” she lifted him up and wedged him between her breasts again, bending over to draw her robe back up and tightly bind it, holding him back in place. She nodded happily at how much cleaner his naked body felt against her skin than he had earlier.

Satisfied that her human wasn’t going anywhere, Miriel casually walked over to the room’s small bookshelf and decided to see if the humans had any interesting volumes unavailable in her homeland. She raised an eyebrow at the spine of one, reading “A Journey Among the Winter Elves,” and decided to see what the winter court of her people had been up to in the century or so they’d been out of contact. Opening the book, she flopped on the bed and waited for Christina to return.

Christina opened the attic door and glanced around, spotting the elf dozing on the bed. Bertram was out of sight, no doubt entrapped somewhere on the elf’s person. She sighed, that stereotype regarding elves and reduced humans was evidently quite true.

“Hey,” she called, causing the elf to start upright. She tossed a brown wig and a wide brimmed Sunday hat onto the bed, “first thing’s first, that blonde hair and the ears need to be covered up!”

“Thanks!” Miriel said excitedly, throwing the wig over her blonde locks.

“Did you find anything out?” Betram called, his head poking up between the elf’s ample bosom. Christina had to fight a laugh at seeing him in such a state, and he blushed, “any other elves running around shrinking people?”

“Well if you believe the rumor it’s anywhere between one and ten elves, and they’re all very cruel and bloodthirsty,” Christina replied, rolling her eyes, “now nobody has actually seen this troupe of elves, so I have to conclude it’s all just rumors. If there is another spellcaster shrinking people, I don’t think it’s a knife ear.”

“Great!” Miriel beamed, “so we just find the person who did the shrinking, bring them to the guards, and then everyone will see this was all just a big misunderstanding!”

“So your plan is to wander the streets of a strange city looking for a spellcaster you’re not sure exists,” Christina said disapprovingly.

“It’ll be fine, I’ve got Betram to help me!” Miriel said excitedly, drawing him out of her cleavage and causing him to yelp at being shown naked in front of Christina.

The shopkeeper bit her lip to keep from laughing, and also blushed, “Well… good luck.”

At the elven border fort Mage-General Tyrael stalked through the hallways, her black armor clanking as her apprentices following behind her nervously in their night-black robes studded with gold stars. With a wave of her hand the fort captain’s office door flew open, surprising the young elfven man inside.

“Y-You can’t just barge in here!” he started, “even a mage-general must-“ he grasped his throat as Tyrael flicked her wrist, causing him to rise in the air as though fingers made of wind had squeezed his throat and lifted him.

“My little sister Miriel has gone missing,” Tyrael said in a cool voice, “it would be in everyone’s best interest if she was found immediately.”

Chapter End Notes:

It seems like elves are always up to no good in any size story they appear in, so I thought it would be funny to go the other way. This will be a relatively short tale compared to my other ones but it'll be fun I think.