- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Turning the key, and unlocking the front door; Kendra Greene furiously opened her door, tearing off her dark protective shades as she stepped into her home. She had unknowingly slammed the door so quickly, that her army green dress had ended up caught in the door, angering her further. “The nerve of that little shit! After everything I’ve done for him.” The mulatto woman muttered furiously, angrily tearing her garment free from the door. Ever since she was shown that video of her Joshua with that woman. “I’ll kill him!” she said, as she wiped the fresh tears from her eyes. Still she did everything necessary to hold herself together. Her revenge was on its way to fruition. Wearing an elated smirk on her face, she immediately took note of the small gray convertible parked on the small inclined platform, roughly 3 feet in front of her door. Of course, She knew that her husband must’ve been home, what with the front door’s ‘Lili-hatch’ left wide open, though she knew he probably didn’t mean to leave the door up. “Seriously, all that money to install these little people accommodations, you’d think the batteries in its clicker would last a bit longer.” She said aloud, raising a heel-clad foot over the diminutive car. “What a waste of my hard-earned money.” She spat in disdain.

 

She made extra sure to drive her spiked red bottom heel sharply through the little car’s hood, causing a pool of gas, oil, and other automotive fluids to spill over the platform, with the front part of her foot quite easily caving in the car’s leather interior. The seats were almost flattened, to the point where it seemed the towering woman were trying to push them out through the vehicle’s floor. As the car rolled partially off of the platform, its security alarm started to blare through the house, as if the car were using it to voice its distress to anyone within earshot. She reveled in the deafening alarm, as sh gave yet another stomp to the automobile, ending the destruction of the vehicle by propelling it into a nearby wall with a mighty kick. ‘Hope the little guy’s got good insurance’ She thought with a chuckle as she walked away from the trashed little vehicle, which was currently making a mess of her tiled floor. Kicking off her now dirty heels, Kendra sauntered into the kitchen. “Joshua, sweetie; I’m home!” She called out, in an exaggerated fashion. “If the car’s alarm didn’t get his attention, surely that will.” She spoke aloud, as she casually tossed her purse aside. 

 

However, she made sure to bruseqly reach inside to take out a few key documents, ignoring the screaming, and cries for release from within. A hand patted her roaring stomach, as she picked up a granny smith apple, before taking a bite out of it. As her teeth pulverized the fruit, her eyes casually skimmed through the papers she had dug from her purse. “Yep, these are definitely the ones.” She said, able confirm that these were definitely the Divorce papers her Husband had been pestering her to sign for quite some time now, much to Kendra’s annoyance. ‘Yeah, no need for this bullshit’ She said, ripping the pages to shreds, stopping only when she heard a familiar cry of anguish, erupting from her living room. Smiling with glee as she turned the corner, she saw a Stockily built man, of about 8 inches tall, dressed in tan pants, brown shoes, a white button down, and a blue sweater vest on top. He sported a devastated look on his face, as he bore witness to his now totaled car. As Kendra noticed, he also brought with him a Sloppily packed suitcase, on the verge of bursting open. ‘Hmph, looks like someone planned on gong away for a while.’ the large woman thought, with arms folded. “Hey hon, What’s the matter? Are you having car trouble?” Kendra teased, taking another bite of her apple as she relished in the tiny man’s misery. Immediately, the small man Glared up at the giantess, enraged at her remarks.

 

“Oh, you think your funny, huh? Kendra, have you LOST YOUR GOD DAMNED MIND?!”  He hollered jumping up and down in anger. He had hoped to contain his emotions better than this, but this was getting to be too much for him. However, in Joshua’s angered state; he had failed to notice the large open hand, flying in his direction, in order to snatch him up, in one quick motion. “Actually love, I’m thinking quite clearly, how about you?” she asked the now shivering man, as she brought her tightly balled fist to her face, positioned dead center with her open mouth. “I mean after all, here it is I haven’t seen my own husband in what feels like…hm, gosh, what has it been a few weeks, Josh?” The large maw spoke, though Joshua was only half listening. The rest of him was too concerned being close to those deadly, pearly white chompers, each one capable of biting him in two. “Yet this is how I’m greeted!” she spoke, as she bruseqly walked into the well-lit cooking area. 

 

For josh, this current ride he was on was anything but pleasant. Being carried around like this, as opposed to using his built-in accommodations had him feeling so... So helpless. His wife’s piercing glare, did little to make him feel better, obviously the tyrant didn’t have his best interest at heart at all, today. A shudder crept up his spine, thinking of how she was taking him into the kitchen of all places, as his wife’s voice caught his ears again. “But hey, since you’re not going anywhere, and I heard through the grapevine you were off today; I figured that this gives us plenty of time to catch up. Also, you won’t believe who I ran into on my errands to, boo.” She stated, her Luke warm breath washing over the small man she held firmly. The Lilliputian could tell that she hadn’t brushed in a while, and that apple had done little to cover that fact up. “>Urk<, Kendra please-.” Her small husband began to beg, finding himself quickly silenced with a powerful squeeze. 

 

“Good, good! I’m glad to see you’re so eager.” She cooed, clutching her discarded purse. Rifling through her bag, as the dropped Joshua, picked himself up onto his feet. The counter shook, as she brought a closed fist onto the countertop. A muffled cry for help could be heard, sounding oddly familiar to the tiny man. “Wait, I know that voice.” Joshua spoke, as his large wife procured a large meat cleaver from the drawer. “Oh, I’II bet you do, hon. Want to take a stab at who it might be?” She said, raising the knife menacingly. “I-I, uh-.” Joshua had lost his voice, courtesy of the current threat his wife now posed. ‘Why is she acting like this, what’s going on with her?’ Joshua wondered, gazing upon the giantess, who had taken to whistling the waiting tune from jeopardy, upon receiving no response from below.

 

“Well, well boo, you give up?”, she asked, opening her hand to reveal a man, of Joshua’s stature, clad in a white button down, blue tie, black slacks, and matching dress shoes. “Surprise, I brought Jimmy over for a visit! Say hi to Josh, Jimmy.” She beamed, as the second man spoke. Josh could tell his coworker was quite disoriented from whatever hell he was put through. However, he soon did as he had been told by the giant Kendra, a mix of confusion, and utter terror in his voice. “H-hey, Josh.” Kendra watched the scene unfold reveling in her newfound power. Marcus was confused, wondering just what the large woman was planning. “Very good. Now Jim, tell my husband why I’ve brought you here.” she brought the knife down toward the disoriented man, threatening to cleave him messily in two pieces.

 

“Marcus, man, you piece of sit, I can’t believe you! Look what kinda’ bullshit you got us into!”, the man balled, as a flood of tears stung his eyes.” Sensing an opportunity to possibly save himself, Jim hurriedly looked in the direction of the large looming figure, twiddling her knife. “Look Kendra, I swear it wasn’t my fault. I only said that Kiesha was fine, that’s it!” he said, pointing an accusatory finger at the giantess’ dumbstruck husband. “He was the one that decided to try and holla’ at her, ok? I-I’m innocent in all this. Just let me go, and I won’t say anything, I promise.” He pleaded, earning a seething glare from both his coworker, as well as the giantess, tapping on her cell phone. Before anyone could speak, a voice could be heard blaring from the giant phone’s speaker, Jim’s voice. 

 

“Come on J, all these bad bitches, coming through here, you not tryna’ fuck with any of them?” the inebriated voice asked, incredulously. “Look, look, Jim; I’m all for a good time, but these girls are a little too drunk, I’m a little too drunk, y’know-plus, I’m married so… Look, eerrr’body drunk, man. Listen, let’s just call a uber home, and call it a night, alright?” Joshua’s voice drunkenly slurred. “Man Josh, you sound like a straight bitch right now, you know that. What’s wrong, bro, scared of your big bad wifey?” Jim chuckled. An audible gulp was heard from the countertop as Jim realized his role in the night’s events.

 

“We gon fix that, tonight. Hey, excuse me miss cutie, with the big booty, can I ask you something?!” He hollered. “Yeah, I want to ask you something; What do you think of my home boy, here? -oh for real? OK, how about this why not show the homie a good time-Alright cool. Gon’ big J, we gon make you a man tonight, yeah! Yo, Pete, Let’s see if we can get this on camera, dawg.” He said, as the audio ended abruptly. As an eerie silence spread throughout the trio, the now condemned man was in tears, unable to stop himself from breaking into an emotional fit, at the evidence brought against him. “So, you’re Innocent, huh?” Kendra questioned, glaring him down, and raising her knife, akin to an executioner. Raising his hands in defense, the suited man made his last-ditch plea for his life.

 

“Look, I know this looks bad ok, but, but-Come one girl, yo’ husband’s a grown ass man! If he wanted someone on our size, instead of a giant monster like you, then that’s his choice!” He shouted, earning a growl from the angered giant above him. “W-wait n-no, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that. Just, please don’t kill- “He said, before being sloppily chopped in half by the enormous cutting tool, letting out an air piercing scream of agony, before the knife came down for a second slice, ending his utterances. Again, and again, chop after chop, until the tiny man was nothing more than mincemeat. “Hm, wonder what he tastes like. What about you, Joshy? you want to try some of him?” Kendra chuckled, as the resulting splatter from the multiple chops splashed over Josh, who could hardly believe what he had just witnessed.

 

“Whoa shit! What the-Kendra, What the fuck?!” Joshua exclaimed hysterical at what he just witnessed. “Oh, shut up. That prick was going to throw you under the bus to save his own ass. With friends like that, who needs enemies, am I right?” She questioned cleaning off the bloody knife. “Now about this cute little strumpet, he was talking to, where can I find her, do you have a number, a name? Don’t lie to me.” She spoke, teeth grit. Before the coerced tiny could sputter out a response, a large crash was heard from above, attracting the pair’s attention “What was that noise?” She questioned, gripping her husband around the waist. Joshua found himself at a cross roads, with that question. He knew he couldn’t tell her that he had brought Kiesha along with him; After all, the giant human had already proven today to be completely psychotic, the woman was a complete monster! However, although she was crazy as hell, Kendra was not stupid. No doubt she would eventually put the pieces together.

 

 However, before he could think of a convincing response, he noticed a frightening smirk, one that Joshua knew to be one of her “Eureka’ moments. “she’s here…isn’t she?” She asked, a wicked gleam in her eye. Though, she knew just by the pained look on her husband’s small face told her all she needed to know; She craved to hear him say it outright. ‘Were you really so Bold baby, as to bring that trollop into our home-Scratch that, my home?!” She interrogated, her brown eyes shining with angry tears. The giantess was appalled at the disrespect she was being shown today. The little man’s silence, only serving to further piss her off. “ANSWER ME, YOU LITTLE SHIT!” She howled, as her once firm grip was now starting to crush the life out of her diminutive husband. She didn’t even consider loosening her grip, before hearing an ear-piercing crack of what was presumably the man’s ribs, followed by a squeal of pain was heard. “Yes, ok, she’s upstairs, god dammit. She’s upstairs, Kendra! Just please, I-. “He bawled out, before being quickly silenced.

 

“Shut it! I think I wanna meet this broad; See what made you forget about 3 years of our marriage.” She said. Clutching him close to her body, the fuming giantess hurried to instigate the disturbance. Unbeknownst to her, another Lilliputian was attempting to make a daring escape from her purse, a sight Joshua immediately noticed. “Peter? Oh god.” Joshua whispered from Kendra’s balled hand, a he caught sight of yet another familiar figure, emerging from his wife’s bag. Upon hearing the faint utterance, Kendra followed his gaze, to a certain spot on the counter. From her vantage point, Kendra noticed another tiny man, attempting to flee from her purse, eliciting an annoyed grunt from Kendra. 

 

“I don’t have time to drag this next one out as long. I’m afraid you won’t be saying Buh-bye to your little cameraman, Joshua.” Kendra said irritably, as her massive free hand clutched the tiny man scurrying in panic from her countertop, before bringing her prize to her lips, and biting the man in two, in one blow.  A squeal of horror escaped Joshua as an overflow of blood dribbled over her free hand, as well as her still chewing mouth. “Ah well, that’s just great. I just manicured, too.” Kendra spoke, in annoyance, ignoring her husband’s breakdown. “Really shouldn’t have bit him in half like that y’know? Shit tastes like a gusher, full of pennies.” She spoke with a final swallow, dropping the severed stump on the countertop. “Well, screw it, I’ll worry about that later. For now; let’s go upstairs and greet our little guest, shall we?” She spoke in Joshua’s direction menacingly, as she began climbing the steep stairwell. As she climbed the stairs, she lifted the tearful man to her large cleavage. “If you’re going to mope around like that sweetheart, you may as well get a good listen to how you’ve utterly broken my damn heart. I can assure you, that’s a real fucking tragedy, right there.” She spat, stuffing the little man into her bra, as she made her way to the master bedroom.