- Text Size +

As Kiesha Redding Continued to sift through the large jewelry box, she was able to obtain another set of comparatively small cufflinks, adding them to the Ziploc she had brought with her. “Honestly this is starting to feel like finding needles in a damn haystack.” She said, impatiently. Though she would be remised to say that she had spent all her time packing Joshua’s things, as instructed. For a while, she had simply stood transfixed, at the sparkling women’s jewelry, which had seemed, larger than life. One particular bracelet, she inspected more closely, looked to be more valuable than anything her salary could afford her. Too bad she dropped it, while getting a better look. Hell, the home itself, as well as the neighborhood it existed in simply screamed luxury to her. 

 

“It’s like a paradise.” She remembered whispering in awe, at the overwhelming sight of the subdivision’s clustered palaces. Each seemed to sport manicured lime green grass, a pristine brick structure, and the giant luxury vehicles parked in the driveways; all of which at least being three human-sized stories tall. Even entering Joshua’s home, she could only stop and stare, at the classy oil paintings along the wall, the shimmering crystal vases in multiple corners, and the extravagant elevator Joshua apparently used to travel around the castle-like manor in. Hell, even more mundane things on the giant dresser she stood on carried a sense of opulence. One of these oddities was a small decorative jar, with a slit in the top, filled with what looked like novelty tokens, at least until Kiesha took a closer look. “Holy shit, she collects silver dollars, like loose change!’ the small woman thought, incredulously. ‘Why anyone would leave a place like this to live in a Lilliputian cracker box is beyond me.” She said aloud, as she continued to dig through the box of large treasures. 

 

Suddenly, she heard large footsteps bounding up the nearby stairway, invoking an immediate need to hide herself, as the door swung open with a loud whoosh. “Hey, homewrecker!” A loud, feminine voice echoed, as the large person angrily rushed throughout the room, looking for the small intruder. Kiesha was frozen in panic, as the Godzilla-sized woman stomped throughout the living space, in search of her. From snatching her bedspread off her mattress, to opening various drawers, before slamming them shut; the constant failure for the human to find her was obviously taking a toll on the woman’s mental state “Think you can take myhusband, and ride off into the sunset, you little bitch?! Show yourself!” the giantess howled, as she walked around the bed, before hastily ducking down to reach under it; to no avail. “Dammit, where are you?!” Kendra screamed, causing the Lilliputian woman to cringe further into the dresser. As Kiesha watched the monstrous lady Pulling a small figure from her bra, she was immediately able to recognize Joshua, looking to be badly injured, and heavily exhausted. It seemed the poor guy wouldn’t even get a second to catch his breath, before getting a shrill command from the angered titan.

 

“Pullout your phone, call her.” She spoke through grit teeth. “Huh, w-what? Ca-call who?” Joshua stuttered, in a disoriented state. His ears were still ringing, as his prison in Kendra’s bra left him stuck dangerously close to her screeching lungs, as well as the overwhelming drum of the giant woman’s hammering heartbeat; all frightening signs that his giant wife was losing it. “This bitch is becoming dangerous” Joshua spoke, with a shudder, as she clung to Kendra for dear life against the dizzying motions of Kendra’s erratic search. Honestly, he was just glad that the explosive decibels didn’t leave him completely deaf. “I said, CALL HER!” She yelled. Kiesha watched the scene play out, pleading against hope, that Her lover wouldn’t rat her out. To the small woman’s disappointment, Joshua did as he was told, pulling out his phone to dial Her number.

 

Sa Kendra heard a small ringing noise, emanating from her dresser top. “There you are.” She snarled, as she Taped a screaming Joshua to a nearby couch cushion. “Wait here, boo. I’ll be back” She spoke with a wicked wink. As she rushed to the jewelry box, she began digging greedily to find the small body hidden beneath the couple’s items. “You thought, you’d escape your retribution, greedy little slut? Well, you can’t, hehehehe. Now, I’ve got y- huh?” She stopped her vicious rant as, to her surprise, within the mound of precious metals and stones, there was no human girl, within her grip. No, instead, there fell three foreign objects from the tangled metal strings; a pair of heels, and the still ringing cellphone. “That clever little-!” Kendra started, quaking in rage, at the little woman’s escape. With an angered screech, the human slammed her fist into the dresser, sending a large tremor throughout her furniture, sweeping a plethora of makeup, remaining jewels, and other accessories, her arm acting as a natural disaster, across the countertop. As the dust settled, she took a look around, immediately spotting the tiny, barefoot woman, hobbling over to the elevator, with a painfilled expression on her face, as well as a large plastic sac of small Jewelry clutched to her side. “And where do you think you’re going… Kiesha, right?” The looming woman Spoke, grabbing at the fleeing woman, clutching at the fleeing woman’s leg, and holding her upside down before her.

 

“Oh so, you can steal from my home, and screw my husband. But, you can’t even say hello to me?” Kendra said, dangling the screeching woman above Joshua, who was still bound to the couch cushion. “This is who you wanted to divorce me for, huh?!” She spoke, taking a seat on the adjacent cushion. “Honestly, you’ve developed terrible taste, Joshua.” She scrutinized as she took a look at the woman’s tight, and short pencil skirt, especially as her perky nipples had poked through her sleeveless orange blouse.  “You know babe, if this was a woman of class, I’d certainly still be pissed, but at least I’d see why you’d chose her. This though? Yuck.” She spoke down to Joshua in disdain. “Maybe, I’m judging a book by its cover too much. Maybe it’s something on the inside, right? Maybe I should tear her apart, see what’s inside. Maybe then, I’ll see why you like her so much what do you think huh?” She spoke down, pulling one of her arms, threatening to yank the limb from its socket. Marcus was sure he saw a devilish glint in her eyes, as Kiesha screamed for mercy. “No, Kendra, please stop it!” Joshua begged, struggling against his bonds. “Stop what? You want me to spare her? Is she that important to you, Josh? No, she’s nothing, you hear me? NOTHING! I’m your wife, and as far as I’m concerned; I’m the most important person, here-Period!” Kendra yelled, absentmindedly scooting her massive rear ever closer to her trapped husband, the large mass of weight ominously tipped him down towards the ever-growing crater underneath her bottom, against his will.

 

As if things couldn’t be any worse for the two Lilliputians, Joshua noticed that damn “Eureka” look, once again forming on his wife’s face. ‘Oh no.’ the small man thought, as he looked into her face. “Ya’ know what, I just got an Idea. See, there’s a theory I wanna test out.” Kendra said. “I want to see, who you really love, Josh; Me or Kendra here.” The giant stated, dangling Kiesha by her hair, invoking pained screams from the tiny women. “Kendra, wh-what are you talking about. I mean; You and I have so much history together. Even if we divorce, I’ll always see you as my first lo-.” Joshua stated, before quickly being cut off by Kendra’s wagging finger mushing into his face. “Ah-Ah-Ah little guy, your talk is cheap. No instead, you’re going to show me.” She said standing to her full height, with her massive ass casting a foreboding shadow over her small trapped husband, as her round, tan butt cheeks clapped together aggressively. 

 

“Whoa, whoa, wai-wait a minute! K-Kendra, what the hell are you doing?! Your psychotic, bitch!” the little man screeched, as his failed struggles picked up, in renewed intensity. However, all he heard in response was a sadistic chuckle from on high, as his wife slowly lowered herself into the occupied couch cushion. “Hmhmhm, Y’see, it’s been said that when you’re in your final moments; that’s when you’re at your most truthful. Makes sense as why would you lie, on your deathbed… Right, hon? So, I want to see which of us you scream for in your final moments, think of it as your dying confession.” Kendra said, as she allowed herself to sink into her couch, thoroughly smothering Joshua in her own suffocating Darkness. She was slightly disappointed that she wasn’t able to hear her husband’s muffled screams too well. ‘Eh, whatever. There’s nothing he can say that’s worth listening to anyway.’ She thought resentfully. Still a pang of regret struck her heart, as the giantess imagined never hearing the little man’s voice ever again, as hot tears started to well up in her eyes. ‘Stop it, stop it, stop it!’ She chastised internally. ‘This is his own fault, he deserves every minute of his suffering for what he did!’ She thought, angrily grinding her rear into the sofa’s leather cushion. Kendra readied herself to enjoy her Joshua’s pathetically weak struggles, leaning backwards into the sofa with an exhausted sigh.

 

the giant woman’s gaze soon fell onto the shuddering female Lilliputian, still held firm in her manicured fist. “Hm, I almost don’t know what to do with you, now.” She spoke casually. Kiesha though was steadily breaking down emotionally. Though this wasn’t out of grief, it was due to the horror of the woman in front of her. Quickly, Kiesha tried desperately to beg for her life hoping the giantess, in her mourning, would perhaps let her live. “Please! Please, for god’s sake, can’t you just let me go?! Have mercy on me; I never knew that asshole was even married, especially not to someone…someone like you!” Kiesha sobbed, in the giant woman’s fist. Unfortunately, the small woman’s plea seemed to only make her situation worse, as the large tearstained face in front of her twisted into a piercing glare. “You little whore! I lost my husband because of you! You have the nerve to beg, after everything you took from me?” The giant yelled, her mascara running down her face. “I’ve had just about enough of you, you little bug.” She said, further tightening her hold on the panicked Kiesha. “Y’know what? After all this heartache; I find myself in the mood for some comfort food. I think a little wine will serve me well.” She said in thought. “Maybe I can pair it with some rocky road ice cream, and I just found myself the perfect, little topping to add onto it.” She spoke wickedly. As she stood from her sofa, she gave one more saddened glance at her now motionless husband, before stomping out of her room, clutching a screaming Kiesha, as she headed down the darkened stairwell.