- Text Size +
Story Notes:

MistyPhantom requested a nice, gentle story of the love between an overprotective sister and her loving younger brother.  It's cute, it was fun, and I hope everyone enjoys it at well!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: Shrinking, Incest, Lesbians, Gentle, Loving, Breasts, Entrapment, Unbirth, Food Play, Lactation, Breast Feeding, Anal Vore, Threesome,

There was something comforting about the uniform, empty whiteness of the ceiling.


As his head pounded, vision blurred, and everything seemed to spin around him, with no distinguishable features to set his focus on, the feverish blonde could stare at the expanse of white without upsetting his senses.  Barely registering the comfort of his mattress, his ragged breathing registered more through feeling his body shake than the raspy sound it made.  Despite the many blankets covering him, an icy chill gripped his body, causing him to quiver, unable to even wipe the sweat dripping down his brow into his eyes, nose, and mouth.


Calling out to an empty house would be a waste of breath, so the delirious young man, unable to return to the pleasant embrace of slumber just yet, laid in bed and stared a the blank white ceiling above and thought of nothing at all.


“Leon?!  Are you okay?!”  Bursting through his door and rushing to his side, a slightly chubby girl a few years older than him knelt by his bedside and looked over him with worry in her auburn eyes.  She was sweating a bit and breathing heavily as she placed the back of her hand on his forehead.  “Oh my God!  You’re burning up!  Where the hell are Mom and Dad?  Someone should be here to look after you.”  Her anger for their parents bubbling up, she looked around to see if anything had been done to make the sick young man any more comfortable.  “I swear…  If it weren’t for one of Hannah’s clients, I wouldn’t have even heard about the accident.  You weren’t hurt, were you?”


As the blonde started to pat him down and peel back the blankets to confirm his well-being, Leon offered her a soft smile.  “Other than this fever, I’m fine, Serenity.  Thankfully, I just got splashed with some purple goop.”  He said weakly, trying to set her at ease.


“You were covered head-to-toe, weren’t you?”  She corrected, having heard all the details from their neighbor when she called to ask if they knew anything since their parents weren’t answering their phone.  “You’re burning up…  Come on, let your big sis take care of you.”  God knows Mom and Dad won’t.  She thought bitterly at the neglectful nature of their parents.


Tending to her younger brother throughout the day, Serenity wiped him down, changed his clothes, made him something to eat, and made sure he was properly hydrated.  She didn’t leave his side for longer than necessary to prepare something he needed.  Thankfully, there was a measurable difference between how he looked when she got there that morning to how he looked in the evening.  He was coming around and his fever had finally broke.


Returning to his room after cleaning the dishes from dinner, Serenity sat by her younger brother and gently stroked his head.  “Feeling better?”


“Much.”  He said, grinning more energetically, though he was still sweating quite a bit despite his fever going down.  “Thanks, sis.”  Yawning, he was hit by a powerful wave of fatigue and fought to keep his eyes open.  Even though he was feeling better, there was a dissonance between his mind and body, like he was on the cusp of having an out-of-body experience and it was all he could do to stay awake.  Serenity didn’t come home often, so he didn’t want to waste the opportunity.


“Hey, what are big sisters for if not to look after their adorable little brothers when they need them?”  She asks, smiling gently at him.  Placing her hand over his eyes, she encouraged him to go to sleep.  “Now, focus on resting.  You’re not out of the woods yet.”


“But…  W-Will you still be here when I wake up?”  He asked, acting far more childish than his age would suggest as he grabbed her hand and squeezed as tightly as he could.


The weak grip on her hand had Serenity sigh, as she crawled under the blankets with Leon.  Hugging and kissing him on the forehead, she snuggled up with him.  “Don’t worry, I’ll always be here when you need me.”


“Thanks… sis…”  Leon said as he quickly succumbed to slumber.  “I… love… you…”


Giggling and tightening her embrace on the somewhat thinner boy, Serenity nestled his head into her cleavage lovingly.  “Love you too, Leon.”




Due to how demanding looking after someone else can be physically and mentally, Serenity ended up falling asleep with Leon before she even realized it.  Not that waking up in her brother’s bed bothered her at all, she slept with him plenty of times right up until she moved out a few years ago.


“Morning Leo-!?”  As she sat up and stretched to dispel the lingering drowsiness from her body, she was going to check his temperature to see how he was doing, but there was nothing in the bed with her other than his pajamas!  “Leon?  Leon, where are you?!”  Getting up quickly given the odd circumstances of his disappearance, Serenity's anxiety spiked when she didn’t see him in the room.  Had he woken up before her, there was no way he could have gotten out of bed without her noticing, and even though he was getting better, he was in no condition to be getting up anyway.  And why are just his pajamas here?


As she was about to run out of his bedroom to check the rest of the house, though, there was something lodged in her cleavage that she hadn’t noticed before in her panic.  The only reason her mind registered it now being that it was movingHuh?  Did a bug crawl into my boo-Leon!?”  Thinking it was some pest or animal, as she pulled the squirming thing out from between her breasts Serenity noticed it was much bigger than she initially thought and saw none other than her little brother’s big brown eyes staring up at her from inside her top!


Sis!?  H-How did you get so big?”  Likewise freaking out, Leon was as confused by the situation as she was.


“I didn’t get bigger, you little dummy.  You got smaller!”  She replied, sitting back down on the bed, relieved that she found him and he wasn’t hurt.  “And cuter, but I think we shouldn’t leave you like this.”


Puffing out his cheeks in mild frustration, Leon squirmed a bit more to get free of his sister’s chest, but the plump, doughy breasts made it difficult to climb out on his own.  “W-Well… can you get me out of here?  I’m kinda stuck.”


With his head sticking a bit from her cleavage and presumably his feet pressing into the top of her somewhat pudgy belly, Serenity was able to get a rough estimate for his size and other than losing a lot of inches, he seemed to be fine otherwise.  So, she smiled with a bit of mischief in her eyes and slowly pressed her breasts together.  “Aww, why don’t you stay in my boobs for a bit?  Or were you hoping I sit on you with my huge butt by accident?”  Leaning in to kiss him on the head, she giggled playfully.  “I mean, I could just sit on you if you asked.”


“Very funny, Serenity.”


Rather than treat the situation like something dire, the two siblings joked and played around until their parents came home with some unfortunate news.  The reason they were absent all day was because, in an uncharacteristic show of concern for Leon, they had gone to the owners of the company that manufactured the purple substance that spilled on him to discuss reparations.  In exchange for agreeing to not take legal action and signing a non-disclosure agreement about the accident and Leon’s resulting sickness, their parents would be given a cheque for six hundred and fifty thousand dollars.  Only in hindsight of seeing what became of their son did they regret their hasty action, saying they could have gotten so much more!


Serenity told them they should have made sure Leon was alright before they did anything else, and they only agreed so far as to say if they had, they could have gotten one last use out of him!  Now that Leon was just slightly over seven inches tall, they saw him as nothing but a burden.  Horrified by how coldly they were treating Leon now, Serenity wasn’t about to risk his safety leaving him in their care.  She brought Leon back home with her and dropped communication with her parents after that.



Three Years Later


It had been a while since Serenity last thought of her cruelly cold and distant parents.  As she slowly awoke, the vestiges of her dreams lingered long enough for her to recall arguing with the pair of horrible human beings as they slowly shrank before her.  Just before she crushed them under her heel in frustration, the warmth of the daylight sun flooding into the bedroom saved the ethereal figments and she opened her eyes to the head of vibrant, fiery red hair belonging to the bedmate.


Must be because I heard Mom ended up getting shrunk too.  Serves her and Dad right.  She thought, tightening her grip on her frizzy-haired lover as she hugged her from behind.  Whether it had anything to do with the chemical that spilled on her brother or the company they kept hounding for more money despite all but throwing Leon out after he shrunk, a few months after the accident their father woke up shrunken as well.  Because she actively avoided them, it wasn’t until recently she heard their mother had also shrunk less than a year after that, something she couldn’t help but snicker about given how they deemed their own son a ‘burden’ so quickly.


The shift in pressure bearing down on him woke the shrunken boy in her cleavage, and she backed away from her bedmate a bit to look down and greet the adorable tiny man.  “Morning, Leon.”  She said, leaning in and kissing him.


“Morning, Serenity,” Leon replied, returning the gesture, as had been their morning routine for years now.


“Don’t forget me, you two.”  The third member of the household said, quickly burying her face in Serenity’s large bust to bombard the smaller blonde with a series of playful kisses before raising her head to kiss the bigger blonde more passionately.


Pulled on top of the taller, thinner woman, Serenity giggled happily as they kissed for a few seconds, feeling Leon fall from her cleavage and onto the stronger girl’s much more modest chest.  “Geez, how are you so energetic after last night?”  She asked after finally being released and given a chance to breathe, though she had a large smile on her face.


“I slept well.”  The redhead said, shrugging as she sat up and grabbed Leon as he slid down her naked body.  “Hey there, Cutie.”


“Morning, Hannah.”  He said, waving up at her.


Getting out of bed, the chubby blonde pulled on a nightdress and glanced back at the two.  “Well, since you’re awake, go wash up while I make us some breakfast.  Can’t have you going to work smelling like sex… again.”


“Alright.  Come on, Cutie, you got dirtier than me.”  Hannah said, jumping out of bed and going to the adjoined bathroom as Serenity went to the kitchen.  As she ran the water to get the shower to a comfortable temperature, she looked down at the diminutive young man, smelling the sweat and other scents from their night of fun still clinging to him strongly.  Rubbing her tingling sex through the thick, maintained bush of curly, red hairs covering her crotch, she had forgotten how it felt to be with Serenity without her younger brother joining them.  I thought Ren was crazy when she first brought it up, but Leo does feel great.  She thought as she stepped into the shower, setting Leon on a bath shelf they purchased specifically for him.  It didn’t take long for her to wash up, and cleaning Leon was even easier, but as was a common occurrence whenever they showered together, she noticed the surprisingly fit young man’s libido was as strong as ever, as evidenced by the rigid hard-on he had from watching her.


Even though it had been three years since coming to live with his older sister and her now fiancé, Leon was still enamored with the successful fitness instructor’s physique, despite his lustful inclination leaning more towards girls with a bit more meat on their bones.  While Hannah was slim, she wasn’t exactly skin and bones.  Her chest was rather petite, her stomach was flat and toned, and her legs looked firm but he knew they had a squishiness that made for a great place to take a nap.  Though she wasn’t a bodybuilder, she had some muscle definition, and the way the water glistened off her pale skin made her look all the more beautiful.


“Got you nice and squeaky clean, Cutie,” she said, spreading her legs a bit as she cleared some of the hair away from her moistened sex.  “Ready to get dirty again?”


Not that he wasn’t happy to help the energetic woman with her lust, Leon had learned after she warmed up to him that this was never a question.  The sound of the shower pouring down drowned out his voice regardless, so he simply nodded and smiled as she picked him up and brought him to her womanhood.


“Guess I’m spoiling your breakfast a bit, but eat up, Leo.”  Pressing the younger man’s head into her dripping folds, Hannah bit her bottom lip as he plunged his hands into her sloppy flesh, licking and playfully nibbling on her clit.  Having someone so small eat her out was completely different from her past flings or Serenity.  He was able to more precisely target the sensitive parts of her love organ, and the lack of strength and mass behind him served better to tease her slowly to climax.  “Oh, God!  This never gets old.  That’s it, Cutie.”


With her voice muffled by the petals of her flower, the squelching sounds of her flesh, and the droning of the water pouring over him, Leon couldn’t hear exactly what she was saying, but the increased force of her fingers on the back of his head was all the instruction he needed.  With his face buried in her sex, he could smell the slightly pungent, but alluring scent of her nectar as it seeped out of her and got diluted in the water, and the way she was grinding her toned, firm thighs together in lust had her teasing his hardened member with their smooth embrace.  Mmmm…  Hannah tastes so strong today.  I could drink this all day.


“Five minutes!”


Calling from the kitchen, Hannah heard Serenity’s voice and she looked down at the tiny blonde enjoying himself as much as she was enjoying him.  No sense in stopping the fun just yet.  She thought, curling her fingers under him and pressing his legs up into the pulsating hole hidden in her lower lips.  The only struggle Leon mounted was to get his legs in a more comfortable position as she slowly inserted the entire length of his body into her womanhood, clenching the muscles around him to pull him a bit deeper so he didn’t fall out too easily.


“Mmm!  Yeah, I love how you fill me up, Leo.”  She said, turning off the water and stepping out of the shower so she could dry off and head out to the kitchen.




As much as she expected to see only Hannah come from the bathroom into the kitchen, it still annoyed Serenity a bit.  Not that she didn’t like to see her redheaded fiancé in the short and sexy, dark blue satin robe she got her that complimented her bright azure eyes, but with it lacking pockets deep enough to hold Leon, there were only a few places Hannah could be keeping him.


“Seriously, you just can’t help yourself, can you?.”  She said, pouting as Hannah wrapped her hair up in a towel to dry.  “You realize I haven’t gotten to have breakfast with Leon at all this week, right?”


“Oh, but he feels so nice.”  Though she did feel a bit guilty, having the shrunken blonde in her quim felt too good to resist.  Kissing the sulking Serenity, she pulled open her robe and displayed her crotch to her.  “Besides, you get him all day while I’m at work.  You can still feed him, though.  If you want.”


Glancing down at the tangled bush of curly hairs and then back up at the redhead’s smirking face, Serenity let out a short sigh and rolled her eyes but returned a gentle smile and leaned in to kiss Hannah on the neck.  “You’re lucky you’re so cute.”  She whispered, grabbing an assortment of berries from one of their plates and popping them into her mouth, and chewing slowly.


“And if I wasn’t?”  Hannah asked with a confident grin as she leaned back against a counter, spreading her legs.  With a mouth full of a mushy pulp of mixed berries, the blonde slapped her plump rear as she got down on her knees and pressed her face into the warm, excited sex.  “And how is that a bad thing?”  Knowing exactly what her fiancé wanted to convey, Hannah could envision Serenity’s big butt descending onto her face easily.  She had done it more than enough already.


Spreading the slender woman’s folds as she buried her face in the thick, ticklish hairs, Serenity carefully pushed some of the chewed-up berries into Hannah so her brother inside could eat.  I’ll save you some eggs and bacon for later, Leon.  For now, have this.




There was a certain balance of movement Leon learned that needed to be maintained whenever he was inside Hannah outside of the bedroom.  Unlike when she was laying down, he could fall out of her if they weren’t careful, but if he moved too much she wouldn’t be able to walk properly.  As much as this was for her pleasure, and his, as Hannah would say: this time it’s a marathon, not a race.


So, as he kept his movements to a minimum to keep her aroused, when some sweet-smelling, mush was shoved in his face, he began to carefully eat what he could as Hannah’s sex twitched and tightened around him.  The juices of the berries mixed with those coating the warm, slick walls, making for a taste only he and one other had experienced.  Mmm, these came from Serenity’s garden.  They’re so fresh and flavorful.  He thought, enjoying his breakfast.




As Serenity fed her brother, Hannah gently ground her sex into her face and held her head in place.  She didn’t put too much of the chewed-up berries in though, to make sure he could clean it all up before the redhead needed to head out.


Swallowing the excess, Serenity stood up, licking and wiping her lips clean.  “That should be enough for him, for now.”  She said, going to sit at the table.


“But, it’s not enough for me,” Hannah complained, wishing she would have continued a bit longer.


“I was feeding my brother, who I was looking forward to eating with, not playing with you.”  She said with a playful bit of sass as she winked and stuck her tongue out.  “And you don’t have time to play around.  Hurry up and eat before it gets cold.”


Knowing that her fiancé was right didn’t make her nethers yearning for her tongue lessen any, but Hannah begrudgingly complied, gingerly sitting at the table.  “You’re lucky you’re cute.”


“Love you too.”




Their morning carried on as typical for them.  Small talk over food, some heavy petting and intimate groping, and finally, Serenity retrieving her brother from the hole Hannah had shoved him in before she left for work.  Once the feisty redhead was gone, the blonde siblings stayed together as Serenity did some housework.  Finishing the workload she had planned for that day, she got cleaned up and dressed to go out and run errands, but because she was going to have to keep Leon hidden while they were out, she wanted to make sure he had plenty to eat before leaving the house.


“That’s it, Leon.  Drink up.  I won’t be able to pay too much attention to you while we’re out.”  She said sweetly, smiling down at the shrunken young man as he pressed his face into her massive breast, sucking on her teat.  “Have as much as you want.”


The thick, creamy milk that his sister produced was as delicious as ever, so Leon wasn't hesitant to suck out big mouthfuls to gulp down at a time.  However, with how rich it was, it wasn’t long before he was full.  “Thanks, Sis!  It was delicious.”


He always says the same thing, but that smile is so adorable!  She thought as she registered the sighs of his post-meal lethargy setting in.  Pressing his small body into her chest with a hug, she pulled him away and lifted the hem of her dress over her rotund rear.  “You’ll be riding back here today, okay?  I’m going to be doing a bit of walking, and I can’t have you distracting me.”


As she brought him before her lightly tanned backside, Leon didn’t recoil as she spread her cheeks to reveal the puckering hole lightly lined with blonde hairs.  “Alright.  Have a safe… trip, sis.”  Though he was getting sleep from the heavy milk settling in her stomach, he crawled forward and shoved his head into her greasy backdoor, pushing against her hand as she slowly pressed it harder against herself to help him.  The powerful odor clinging to her anus was pungent, slightly stinging his nose, but it wasn’t one he disliked as his head breached the threshold of Serenity’s bowels.


Doing her best to control the lustful moans escaping her lips, the hardest part of inserting Leon in her rear always was getting his shoulders in.  After that, it would be over in an instant.  That’s it, Leon.  Get in my bum.  I hope it’s not too dirty in there.  Even after clearing out her bowels, she often worried about keeping him in her butt despite using it frequently to play with him.  He never complained about it, not to mention how good it felt, even as she tried to deny it.  As he pulled himself a bit deeper so her anus could seal behind his feet, a shiver of pleasure ran up her spine, prompting the blonde to rub her paunchy belly where she felt her beloved brother.  “It always feels wonderful to have you inside of me, Leon.”


Pulling up her panties and fixing her dress, Serenity grabbed her coat and purse as she left to head into town.




Saving her grocery shopping for last, Serenity completed her errands with a bit of time to spare.  With the way Leon occasionally wiggled and massaged her insides, she had plenty of pep in her step and a part of her wanted to rush home so she could properly enjoy his efforts.


Just hang on a bit more, Leon.  We can play more when we get h-!  Wanting to wrap up her shopping quickly, as Serenity entered the grocery store, a low rumble groaned from her stomach, interrupting her thought.  Looking around quickly to make sure nobody heard her, her face lit up a bright shade of red as she rubbed her belly.  Well…  I guess I can get something to snack on without spoiling lunch.


Detouring through to the small food court offering premade meals and foods, she grabbed a muffin and a banana to sate her hunger and went to the register to pay.  Behind the counter was a dark-skinned man with a bald head, roughly her age, who smiled politely at her.  “Did you find every…  Serenity?  Is that you?”


“Huh?!  Oh… um, y-yes.  I am Serenity…”  Startled by the off-script interaction, the blonde took a half-step back as she broke her gaze away from the cashier.  He wasn’t too muscular but was bigger than average, and taller than her, which was a bit intimidating, even if his smile was brimming with friendly vibes.


“Oh, sorry.  Didn’t mean to startle you.  It’s me, Connor.  We graduated high school the same year.”  Registering her timidness, the man spoke a bit softer.  “You’re looking good.  I heard your brother got caught up in an accident a few years back.  He doing alright?”


Racking her brain for a moment, Serenity remembered her old classmate, though he was a bit shorter and probably half his size the last time she saw him.  He was the type of person that was ‘friends’ with everyone, a popular extrovert that stuck out but rarely caused trouble.  “Oh, Connor.  S-Sorry.  I didn’t recognize you.”  She said, trying her best to smile naturally, but spontaneous conversations were a difficulty for her.  “Yeah, there h-have been a few new… challenges f-f-for him since, but I do wh-what I can to make his life easier.  Th-Thankfully, my fiancé w-was understanding enough to l-let me take him in after our parents w-w-wanted to throw him out.”


“Sounds like a keeper, whoever he is.”  His positivity not faltering, Connor rang her through quickly.  “Still, your folk tossed him out?  That’s harsh, but it might be for the best.  I saw their home was up for sale the other day.”


Well, both Mom and Dad shrunk like Leon, but I sure as hell am not taking them in…  I wonder what happened to them.  “Really?  After Mom and Dad tossed Leon out, I when full non-contact with them.”  She said, paying for her items.  “Maybe they’re moving for something.”


“Maybe.  Well, it was good talking with you again.  See ya around.”  Ending the conversation so she could go eat in peace, Connor waved her off.


“Y-Yes.  Thank you, Connor.”  Blushing a bit more, she politely bowed and found a corner out of view to sit down and eat.  I wonder what happened to Mom and Dad.  Eating her muffin, the thought of her shrunken parents showing up on her doorstep amused her as much as it infuriated her.  Not sure if she’d take them in, shoo them away, or torment them in ways she’d never consider doing to Leon, and rubbed her belly as she felt him move a bit again.  “Right.  Here, you can have the rest of my banana.”


Tapping her stomach three times, Leon picked up on her signal and started to move a bit more forcefully inside of her, curling up into a ball and stretching back out.  With nobody looking, no cameras on her, and a clear view in case anyone came along, she sat off the edge of her seat and pulled her panties to the side, pressing the last bit of her banana into her anus.




He knew that neither his sister nor Hannah could understand the comfort of being inside another person so completely.  It also would have seemed so strange to him too, at least, a few years ago it would have.  But being surrounded by Serenity’s warmth, listening to her heart beating and the blood coursing through her body, the gentle swaying of her hips as she walked, getting embraced by her flesh, the only word to best describe it would be, comforting.  Of course, her bowels had a pungent reek that her womanhood lacked, but even that gave him an odd comfort once he got used to it.  It was an aroma unique to his kind and caring big sister.


Having slept most of the shopping trip, he woke up periodically to express his gratitude in the form of subtle massages, which she would thank and praise him for once she let him out of her.  However, when she tapped her lower abdomen three times, he perked up.


Oh!  I wonder what she’s going to give me?  He thought as he began to maneuver around in her tight intestines, getting to a bend in the undulating tunnel of flesh so he could curl up into a ball and flip himself around.  Crawling back toward her anus, he waited patiently as something soft and mushy was inserted for him.  Mmmm!  Banana.  Thanks, sis!




Giggling to herself as she pulled a wet wipe from her purse to clean her hands, Serenity rubbed her belly affectionately as Leon happily ate his snack.  “I’m glad he likes it so much in there, but I think I’ll let him out before heading home so we can snuggle.”


Getting up and tossing away her garbage, the blonde quickly picked up what she needed for the next couple of days.  After paying for her groceries, she went to the bathroom and retrieved her beloved younger brother from her bowel.


“Shopping’s done, so let’s go home.”  She said as she smiled at him.


“Sure thing, sis.”  He was, like always, covered in a thick, slimy mucus and stunk of her butt, but most of that could be taken care of with a thorough rinse in the sink.


After drying him off, Serenity kissed him a few times on the cheek before dropping him down into her cleavage, spreading her breasts a bit so he’d sink down far enough to not be noticed.  “You felt great today, as always, Leon.  Thank you so much.  Running errands is so…”  Praising and complimenting him as they left the store, she was all smiles the whole way home.




After getting back and finishing up her chores, Serenity spent the rest of the day playing with Leon.  Mostly, she smothered him under her big breasts, breastfed him again between meals, and let him nap on her soft belly as they waited for Hannah to come home.  But the pampering didn’t end once the redhead returned, as they took turns watching him while dinner was made.  They ate together, cuddled together, and as the sun set and the evening drew closer to night, they all decided to shower together.


However, Hannah took the family-friendly interaction further, groping and kissing Serenity, pushing all the right buttons to get her horny.  Taking the fun from the shower to the bedroom, embracing each other while sandwiching Leon between them, the girls continued to escalate things the more the other indulged in their lust.


“Come on, Ren.  Let’s not keep Little Leo out of the fun,” Hannah said, breaking from the embrace and grabbing the shrunken young man as she sat up on the bed.  Her coy smile as she ran her hand along Serenity’s plump thigh was all she needed to communicate her intention.


Even three years later, it felt so wrong to involve her brother in the bedtime fun she had with her finacé, but that’s also what made it irresistible.  Nodding, Serenity rolled onto her side and raised one leg as Hannah straddle her other.  Rubbing her moist sex, she plunged her fingers past the matted mess of thick, wiry hairs and spread her lips as the heat of the redhead’s excited nethers radiated into her thigh.


Given the blonde’s more timid tendencies during carnal acts, the non-verbal consent was the only reply Hannah expected.  Let me hear those sweet moans, Ren.  God, I’m gonna get Leo to make you scream.


Pressing the shrunken man’s head into his sister’s wanting sex, she never got tired of seeing him disappear into the tight hole.  He was bigger than most standard sex toys despite his diminutive size, and there was nothing on the market that felt quite the same.  Not to mention the fact that he was alive and could react to their wants.  However, it wasn’t just her lover’s quim that would get a taste of the willing, living sex toy, as she left his legs sticking out of Serenity’s drooling folds and brought her hips up to insert him into hers.




What started as an infrequent act of want and curiosity after an unprovoked accident had him get too close to his sister’s lady bits when she couldn’t control her lust quickly developed into, for lack of a better word, a unique form of an open relationship.  At first, both Serenity and Hannah were hesitant to involve him in their sex life, given their sexual preferences, but now?  Most days, it felt like he spent more time in one of them than out.  But, if it made them happy, he was happy.


With his arms pinned at his sides, Leon used his mouth and tongue to probe the deepest recesses of his sister’s tender flesh while another tight, hot hole swallowed up his legs.  Hannah’s sex had a tighter grip than Serenity’s, which allowed her to use him like a double-ended dildo for the two of them.  Getting dragged back and thrust back in his older sister’s hot, messy quim repeatedly, he did his part and wiggled, kicked, licked, and groped around in both of them.  Of course, he was also aroused and his member was getting teased by both the girls’ sexes at the same time when they ground their hips together.


Sis…  Hannah…  I love you both so much!  He thought as his mind began to go numb from the pleasure.  It wasn’t like either was keeping him safe inside of them currently.  He could really show them both how much he appreciated their care and affection.  Harder!  Faster!  Grind me deeper.  Use me as you wish.  I’d do anything for both of you.  As the two gentle giantesses put more and more strength into their lovemaking, their sexes clenched tighter on him and for him, an orgasm was fast approaching.




For someone who was so resistant to the idea of adding a third person to their intimate fun time, Serenity was amazed at how well Hannah had adapted to controlling both her and Leon during sex.  She was able to lead her along, dragging out some of the most earth-shattering orgasms she’d ever had in her life while also getting her younger brother off three or four times in the process.  It was unfair and immoral of her to get her to open up to this arrangement, but they all were happy with it.


…Or at least, for the most part.


As her body quivered in ecstasy and she hooked her leg around the athletic redhead’s hip to keep her from pulling away with her brother, as she usually does, she was powerless to stop Hannah from drawing the utterly exhausted shrunken man into her sex with vaginal muscles alone!  There was nothing she could do to prevent it, as a flood of liquid lust sprayed from her satisfied sex.


Sweaty and tired, she pouted as Hannah fell on top of her and kissed her way up her neck to her cheek.  “No fair.  You always take him from me.”


“And I keep telling you to do your Kegels.”  Hannah countered playfully, reaching down to stroke herself.  “Don’t worry, I’ll keep him safe.”


While that wasn’t the issue, Serenity embraced her lover and kissed her back.  “I get him next time.”


“Sure, sure.  Night, Ren.”  Hannah said, cuddling into Serenity’s soft, ample chest.  “You too, Cutie.”


Stroking the back of Hannah’s head as they drifted to sleep, Serenity whispered back.  “Good night.”


If nothing else, she was happy there was someone else that treasure her brother that she could share him with.  Rather than a wedge that she and Hannah had feared he might become between them, Leon drew them even closer.  Together, they’d made sure Leon was happy, despite his small, life-changing size.  As he, in return, wanted them to be happy.


And so long as he was safe, that’s all that mattered.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282