- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This idea's been kicking around in my head for a while now, so I'm happy to have finally gotten to write it out and explore it!

No early access for this one this time, as my little gift to everyone this year!  Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas or a Happy Holiday!




The scampering of small, pointy-shoed feet and flustered, high-pitch voices raced around the vaulted stable as the final preparations were made for the biggest, most important night of their year.  The large sleight was hooked up to the nine reindeer, the huge sack overflowing with presents was loaded and secure, and devices used to measure Christmas cheer were holding steady at high volumes.  All that was left was for the jolly, rolly-polly, elderly, gentleman philanthropist to get strapped in for his busiest night of the year.  And as the departure time rapidly approached, all the toddler-sized, pointy-eared workers of the North Pole’s workshop watched on as the silver-haired woman helped her husband into his sleigh.


“Have a safe trip, Dear.”  She said as the rosy-cheeked man fastened buckles and tightened straps.  Though it was an annual venture, one he had repeated for centuries, even well before she had met him, going on a globe-spanning journey in a single night was never easy for someone who was armchair bound for the rest of the year making toys and reviewing the Nice list.  Patting his rotund belly, she smiled gently at him, handing him a rolled-up parchment and a lump of coal.  “Here’s the Naughty list and the Ever-Coal.  Make sure you eat all the treats left out for you and drink all that you can.  You need to mind your sugar blood levels.”


Even though traversing the globe to deliver presents was a strenuous venture, he had never once ran into any problems he couldn’t handle in the field.  Of course there were children who would try to stay up late to meet him or pets that were wary of his presence, but minor inconveniences such as those were hardly threats to his health.  Still, every year, his beautiful wife would come to see him off, wishing him luck and praying for his safe return.  Brushing some of her silver hair out of her face, he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.  “I will, you have nothing to worry about.”  Looking out at all the elves waiting in trepidation for his departure, he was reminded once more of how fortunate he was to have not just a loving wife, but such diligent workers to help ensure everything was perfect every Christmas Eve.  “Thank you all for the hard work over this past year!  I know it’s not easy, but your sacrifices contribute to the smiling faces of children the world over.  As usual, the workshop will cease production until New Year's Day, so take a much-needed break and party to your heart’s content!”


The diminutive, magical helpers all cheered as the final countdown to his departure began, and the doors to the stables opened to reveal the long runway of flattened snow on the cold, winter night.  Though not a single one of them stood taller than his wife’s hip, and that’s including the tall, pointy hats they wore, they were brimming with Christmas cheer like his wife and him.


The triumphant chorus echoed across the vast tundra as a light flurry of flaky snow lazily fluttered down from the partially cloudy sky.  If it hadn’t been a New Moon, the night would have been perfect to invoke the Christmas atmosphere.


“Just try not to go too overboard, and keep the accidents to a minimum.  Ho-ho-ho!”  He added with a hearty laugh that barely carried over the celebratory cacophony.


It never failed that each year they’d have many more little elves to look forward to being born in the coming year after the week of revelry, but it usually came with one or two elves also getting lost in the snow, possibly also carried off by a passing polar bear.  It was impossible to track them too since the elves walked over the snow without leaving a trace normally.


“I’ll be back before you know it.”  He said to his wife with a playful wink, taking up his reins, the merry, aged man cracked them like a whip.  “On Dasher, on Dancer, on Comet and Vixen!  Go Prancer and Cupid and Dunder and Blixem!  Race across this fine winter night, guided by Rudolf’s trusty red light! This Christmas we answer all the well-behaved kids’ call, so dash away, dash away, dash away all!”




Watching as the faithful reindeer responded to her husband’s command, the mature woman continued to stare down the runway as the sleigh was carried off into the sky, beyond the veil of clouds, and out of sight.  The hustle and bustle of all the small workshop workers spilled out into the chilly night air as they headed for the nearby buildings to sing, drink, and make merry for another successful Christmas take-off.  Leaving only a skeleton crew to receive him when he returned, there was nothing more any of them could do to assist Santa until then, not that the big man ever needed help in the past anyway.


Looking around for one of the elves in particular, the Missus of the workshop waded through the sea of the magical little humanoids with little difficulty and placed a hand on the shoulder of one of them.  “Jaxson, remember that box I had you hide for me last year?”


“Y-Yes, Ma’am.  Been taking good care ov’ it, I have.”  He replied with a big smile.  Stretching up onto his tippy-toes to try and whisper into her ear, he angled a hand over his mouth to direct her words toward her.  “And kept it secret, just as ya asked.  Ain’t no one, not e’en Santa ‘imself, knows where it is but me.”


“Thank you, Sweetie.  Could I ask you to get it for me and bring it to the main house in secret?”


“Yes Ma’am!  I’ll sneak off inna few minutes so no one notices.”




Echoes of the celebrations held in each of the buildings around the property continued to spread across the snowy fields.  While they worked year-round to fulfill the wishes of the world’s children, things tend to get more hectic in the last quarter of the year to meet deadlines, so the week of relaxation the elves get is a much-anticipated event.


Returning to the main house to prepare for the young elf, Mrs. Claus changed into a heavy red robe with white fur trim and paced by the front door as she waited.  As soon as she heard the tapping of small knuckles against the wooden frame, she rushed to the door and threw it open, smiling excitedly down at the brown-haired elf holding a box in his hands.  Crouching as she admired the ornate detailing and gold inlay that stood in contrast to the dark-stained oak wood, she carefully took it from him.  Set in the lid was a translucent, crimson crystalline sheet of some sort that refracted the light in a way that made it appear as if flakes of snow danced across it.


“Here’s yor box, Ma’am.  Made sure it was good n’ safe all year like I promised.”  Jaxson said as she inspected the item.


“Oh, thank you Jaxon, I really appreciate it.”  Reaching out to pat him on the head for a job well done, Mrs. Claus’ robe slipped open a bit, giving him a glimpse of the ample amount of cleavage she had as a puff of steam rose out of it, meeting the crisp arctic air.  Watching his eyes follow a bead of sweat run down her cheek and drip into the darkened abyss of her bosom from her chin, her smile widened a bit more at his youthful, innocent lust.  Though, to not embarrass the poor boy too much, she let it slide without acknowledgment.  “Could I ask you to do me one more favor?”


“C-Course Ma’am!  Happy ta help!”  Snapping out of his trance, the Jaxson returned his gaze to her deep, enthralling, hazel-grey eyes.  Though her body was aged a bit beyond middle-aged, she hadn’t grown any older in the centuries of marriage with her husband, retaining her mature beauty that drove most of the male elves wild.  And that soft, gentle smile she wore made her all the more irresistible.


Setting the box down inside the house, she subtly let her robe open a bit more as she batted her full, thick eyelashes at him.  “I hate to be a bother, and I know how important Christmas Eve is to you, however, I have some, let’s just say… special duties as ‘Mother Christmas’ that I need to attend to.  It’s a little embarrassing, so I try to finish it while Nicholas is out and you elves are celebrating.  But about a century ago, a couple of elves, uh, stumbled in while I was preoccupied, and it was quite a mess.  Could I ask you to watch the door for the night while I’m busy?”


“Oh, golly Mrs. Claus…  Ya know I’d love ta help ya, really I would, but I’m s’posed ta be celebrating with Benji n’ Reinild right now.”  Had it been any other night, he would have been all for helping either of the Clauses.  Something like guard duty was a welcome break from working in the workshop, not to mention Mrs. Claus often rewarded helpful elves with some baked goods and a kiss on the cheek!  However, this was the social event of the year for elves.


“I understand.  I suppose offering you more time off later wouldn’t matter if you can only spend that time with me.  But… if you could just this once,” blushing a bit more, she leaned in to whisper in his ear, “I’ll let you request anything you want as compensation.”  Backing away from the youngish elf, she couldn’t help but giggle a bit at his stunned reaction.


His imagination going wild with ideas, Jaxson comically stood at attention and saluted the voluptuous older woman.  “I-I-I’d be h-honored ta keep the guard, Ma’am!”


“Aww!  Thank you, Jaxson.”  She said, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him in for a tight hug, burying his face into her deep cleavage in the process.  “I knew I could count on you.”  Giving him a peck on the forehead, she released the less-than-two-foot elf and stood up with the box.  “I’ll bring you some hot cocoa and a blanket in a moment.”


Hurrying to the kitchen, she left the enamored elf flushed and likely unaware that his tights do little to hide his physical lust.




After bringing Jaxson a fluffy, heavy white blanket to keep warm and a hot drink as thanks for his help, Mrs. Claus headed into the sitting room of the main house and set her magical box down on the coffee table.  Next to the table was a bag of goodies and her personal toys to aid in her fun for the night.  Taking off her heavy robe to reveal her nude body, she brushed her fingers against the crystal on the lid of the box, pouring a bit of her Christmas magic into it.  It began to emit a soft glow as faces and information appeared and disappeared at regular intervals.


“My.  So many naughty children that have escaped their just punishments.”  She said, her smile widening as she read the text that appeared with each new face.  Their names, locations, age, and naughty behavior were presented to her, and with a flick of her finger, she could switch between profiles at will.  “No matter how old they get, they’re still children to me.  And without punishment, they’ll continue to act out, hurting those around them and setting a terrible example for the younger ones to emulate.”


Chuckling as she read the crimes that these ‘adults’ had gotten away with, concealed from the legitimate authority of the law, her excitement grew more and more.  She could only use the box for so long before needing to hide it away again.


“Oh!  You’ll do nicely to start the night off.”  She said with glee, coming upon a man in his twenties with unreported crimes of sexual violence and adultery to his name, not to mention violence and manipulation.  “Let’s see how well that silver tongue serves you here, sweetie.”


Pressing on the man’s picture, a flash of oscillating red and green lights shone through the gap between the lid and the box, and once it faded, a muffled voice and scratching came from inside.  Lifting the lid, she reached in and pulled out a confused and horrified inch-tall, dark-skinned man.


Admiring the chiseled muscle definition of the young man’s body, whatever he was saying wasn’t loud or clear enough to reach her ears.  Not that she was interested in explaining their circumstances, or entertaining their requests to be returned to their homes.  “My, with so much energy, I do hope you last long enough to satisfy me.”  She teased with a playful giggle, reaching into the bag.




“What the hell is going on!?  Let me go you crazy bitch!”  Struggling against the mysterious gigantic woman that plucked him from some box he suddenly found himself in, the young man’s strength wasn’t enough to escape.  While the older woman had a great body, she was treating him like some toy for her amusement or something.  “Hey!  Are you listening to me?!  Lady, what’s going on?”


She ignored him, rummaging around with something next to the table she sat at.  From what he could tell about the room from the dim lighting coming from the fireplace, they were in some cozy and very festive cottage or something.  Other than the coffee table in the middle of the room, every surface was covered in Christmas decorations and all the furniture designs invoked a sense of an older, simpler time.  But the odd nostalgia he got from the strange house did little to calm his nerves as the older woman found whatever it was she was looking for and placed whatever it was behind her.


Once she finished, the silver-haired woman brought him behind her back as well and trapped him in the tip of a conical object that, to him, towered off the ground.  It was made of a semi-soft, silicone-like green material that was formed into multiple layers, though he could only see the first two.  If there were any more he couldn’t see them past the flared edges as they grew wider the lower they went.  It was hard to make out in the shadow her huge body cast but there also seemed to be more slits and divots like the one he was trapped in spread across the tiers as well.


However, there was no time to contemplate what he was trapped in as the older woman rose up on her knees, adjusting her legs to flank either side of the object holding him.  “Hey!  What are you-!?”  Craning his head back to look up at her, the man froze when he found he was staring straight up at her trimmed and maintained undercarriage, as the plump netherlips glistened with excitement.  Her pale flesh was dyed slightly red from the increased blood flow that accompanied her obvious arousal, but the scent that accompanied her lust was unlike any woman he had encountered before.  The rich, clear fluid that dripped from her sex had a deep, powerful, creamy fragrance with a hint of nutmeg and a cinnamon undercurrent, like a drink so often attributed to the Christmas holiday.  Eggnog?  He thought as both his mouth and hardening member began to drool their respective fluids.


“Since it appears you only enjoy sex with someone that’s already married, I’d be happy to oblige you in that department.”  She said as she spread her folds and lined up her body to be directly over him.  “Though you’ll forgive me for not being you’re preferred gender, yes?”


Without waiting for his reply, she began to lower her hips, and the dark hole eager to consume him with them.  Staring dumbfounded at what was about to happen to him, it was too real to be a dream but too fantastical to be reality.  “W-Wait…”  A cold sweat rolled down his back as the heat of her body came closer and closer, the niggling doubt in his mind that if maybe, just maybe, this might not be a dream… what would happen to him inside this woman?  “Wait!  No, don’t!  Plea-!”  His voice cut off, unable to escape the folds of the wanting womanhood, he was plunged deep as she slammed her hefty rear all the way to the floor.




It was one of her favorite toys, not just because of how good it felt, but also because of the festive, and creative, design of it.  With how busy her husband can get near the end of the year, Mrs. Claus was no stranger to self-pleasure, and the need for dedicated toys became apparent shortly after she began.  Not that she was caught in compromising moments of relief, but when the jolly old man began asking if she added new ingredients to some of the dishes she made after using some of the larger kitchen utensils… it was necessary to not mix fulfilling her lust with her other duties.


And the fir tree-shaped toy was perfect for the job as she slowly lowered herself onto it.  Each of the three tiers of the toy flared out a bit more than the last, with the lowest before getting to the trunk being a bit thicker than her wrist.  The convexed curves connecting each layer provided a distinctly different satisfaction as her love tunnel was stretched to accommodate their increasing girth.


“Ahn~!  I hope you can… hold your breath well.”  She said as her sex consumed the middle tier of the tree-shaped toy, delighting in the frantic struggle of the tiny man lodged in its tip.  “After all… the ‘s-star’ at the t-top of a Christmas tree… i-is what ties… the whole thing together.”  Even after decades of using it, the lower layer of her toy always gave her a bit of trouble.  Her delicate folds were trembling at its apex, but it typically took a bit of motivation to push herself that extra bit.


Motivation the panicking young man unintentionally provided as he bit down on a wrinkle of flesh in his face.  At his size though, he couldn’t reach the threshold to cause her any pain, instead causing a jolt of pleasure to rob her of the strength in her legs.


“Yes!  That’s it my little Naughty!”  Slamming her wide read onto the floor, Mrs. Claus moaned in satisfaction as the tip of her toy bulged out from her abdomen slightly.  Catching herself as she began to fall back, while he wasn’t enough to bring her to orgasm, it was a wonderful feeling all the same.  “Keep that up and I might just…”  Rubbing her stomach where she felt him wiggling, Mrs. Claus giggled playfully before sitting back up.  “No.  I can’t spend all night focusing on one little Naughty.  The night’s young, but morning will come before I know it.”


Looking into the magical crystal once more, she glanced through the information displayed.  There were so many children that believed their misdeeds would go unpunished, but she’d make sure they got their just rewards.  Not to mention she needed to make sure she was ready when her husband returned.


“Oh!  I can’t pass this one up.”  She said to herself, reading the information of an abusive mother that forced her children to literally kiss her feet and lick them clean.  Pressing her finger over the young mother’s picture, another flash of red and green lights spilled from the gap in the box.




Even if it was only a half day at work, it was still murder on her aching feet.  Thankfully, waiting for her at home were dutiful sons that knew to pamper their mother.  It didn’t matter what kind of day she had to endure, the incompetence of her bosses, the disrespect of her coworkers, the asinine complaints of her customers, all her frustrations were taken care of when she got home.  It took some time but getting her sons to worship her was worth the effort and nothing felt as gratifying as getting her feet an affectionate tongue bath.


However, sensing her warm blankets and soft bed vanish in her sleep, the fair-skinned woman awoke with a start to pitch darkness that shouldn’t have been.  With all the Christmas lights decorating their home, some of the light always spilled into her room, even in the dead of night.  Then, as she sat up and felt around the hard, wooden surface she was laying on, the ceiling opened up, and looking down on her was a gigantic grey-haired woman with a smile that was equal parts sweet and menacing.


“Huh!?  A…  A giant!?  Where am I?  Wh-Who are you?”  She asked, backing up to the far wall away from the grey-eyed woman.  She didn’t like the look she was giving her at all.


“Don’t bother wasting your breath, dear.  I can’t understand you.”  The giant, blushing woman said, reaching out and grabbing her easily.  “And it’s no use struggling either.  Though I suppose it’s a bit much to expect a Naughty like you to behave at this point, it doesn’t matter what you do now.  Like it or not, and I am sure you won’t, I am going to have to punish you now.”


And despite the warning, the young mother did everything she could to escape as her arms were held in each of the woman’s hands.  “Let go of me!  When I get out of here, I’ll sue you for all that you’re worth!”  Screaming and kicking as she was held up, seeing that her captor was naked, panic was the last thing on her mind… until she started to be pulled apart!  “W-Wait!  Wait, n-no, stop!  Y-You can’t!”  Her tone instantly drained of her defiance and venom, there was no pain in her shoulders as she was stretched beyond reasonable limits, which was a mercy but also concerning.  “C-Can’t we talk about thi-mmph!?”


Trying to get the gigantic older woman to reason with her, her voice was silenced, and her vision split as her body was torn in half, right down the middle.  But there was no pain, no agony, and no injury.  Her consciousness was intact, though her mind was overwhelmed as it processed two separate viewpoints at once.  But one thing she did catch onto was what the woman was now holding in either of her hands.  Instead of seeing either half of her body, she saw red and white horizontal stripes stockings… and not the kind you hang up for Christmas.


W-Wait!  No.  No, no… this can’t be real!  This has to be a nightmare!  She thought as her naked tormentor held her up to inspect.


“Oh, don’t you look adorable like this.  I’m sure Nicholas will love seeing me in you.”  The woman said, wasting no time as she put one stocking down and leaned back to put the other on.


No!  No, stop!  Don’t put your disgusting feet in me!  Mentally begging, she was helpless as the slightly pudgy, sweaty foot entered her new form.  Wrapped in a gingerbread scent, the woman’s foot glided down to the base of the kidnapped mother’s body, as her calf and thigh stretched the material so thin that her skin was still mostly visible through the red and white of the fabric.


From the table, she watched her other half be adjusted and pulled tighter as the gigantic woman wiggled her toes to fit her all the way on, and though she was deprived of her human form… she realized all of her senses were still functioning properly.  Sight, hearing, and smell obviously, but feeling her body strain to contain the warm, plump thigh was almost negligible compared to the taste of the caramel-salt flavor of the woman’s sweat.  The smooth texture of the sole rubbing against her as if it were resting directly on her tongue disgusted her.


I think I’m going to be sick!  Get your disgusting feet out of… me?  My mouth?  Whatever!  Just, take me off!  For as much as she enjoyed getting her feet pampered, it was another thing entirely to even look at another person’s foot.  They were disgusting.  But then, the woman reached for the other stocking.  No!  No, don’t!




“My, don’t you look adorable!  Though… you’re a bit tight.”  Mrs. Claus said as she wiggled her toes in her new stockings.  They pinched her thighs quite a bit and felt like they could rupture at any moment.  “Well, I don’t need you for that long.  If you rip, I’ll just get a new pair.”  She giggled playfully, planting her feet on the carpet and grinding her soles into it a bit.  Wiggling her butt to do this caused her to remember the weakening motion at the tip of the toy filling her sex.  “Oh, dear.  If I keep you in there much longer, you’ll suffocate or drown in me.  Maybe I should give you a breather.”


Laying back, she gingerly felt around the entrance to her love tunnel and grabbed the base of the tree-shaped toy.  Slowly she began to pull on it to free it from her powerful grip, but the copious amount of her slippery nectar gave her no purchase on it.  Though the process of pulling it out a bit only to lose her grip and have the thick object slam back into her was pleasurable in its own right, as well as the wider edges of each layer of the toy digging into her flesh.


“Ahn~!  Sorry my little Naughty, it seems like you’re stuck in there for now.  Just focus on making me feel good instead.”  Giving up before even really trying to free the toy from her delighted sex, Mrs. Claus felt a tingle in the hole just a bit lower.  “My oh my, I really shouldn’t have experimented with that… but I just can’t stop now that I have.  But who should I… Oh!  I know!”  Sitting up and going back through a few Naughty she skipped over, she found the one she was looking for.  A skinny little brat of a college student that went around shoving her butt in people’s faces.  Pressing the image displayed, she opened the box to find the confused, naked blonde and grabbed her before she could get her bearings.  “There’s not much to you, is there?  Well, if you slip too far in, you can enjoy my Yule logs.”  She said, shrugging her shoulders and rolling onto her side, peeling one of her meaty butt cheeks off the other.


In the cozy, warm home, aroused as she was, and previously wrapped in her heavy rode, she had been lightly sweating for a while now.  However, like her abundant chest, her ample rear was generally a bit warmer and stuffier than the rest of her body, so she could feel the drops of sweat rolling down her crack as the relatively cooler air rushed in.


Giggling as the tiny blonde started punching her fingers and kicking the air wildly, she nevertheless brought her closer to her backside, and the puckering orifice eager for attention.  Now, now.  You’ve forced so many to look at and sniff your rear.  You can’t complain now that someone a bit bigger than you does the same.




“Hey!  Hey, stop this!  What the hell even is this!”  Struggling in the grip of a mysterious grey-haired woman, she was so confused that she barely had time to be afraid.  I was just about to sit on my brother’s face while he was sleeping and now I’m going to be shoved up this bitch’s fat ass?!  What is this, karmic punishment?  The heavy gingerbread odor of the woman’s ass crack filled the air as she tried to kick herself away from the meaty mounds, but the sweat only cause her foot to slip further in and against the slimy anus further in.


“Eager to get in my bottom, are you?  Well, why didn’t you just say so?”


Hearing the woman tease her for her action, the playful but serious tone in her booming voice assured her that she wasn’t joking.  “What!?  N-No wai-!?”  She tried to say, but it was too late as she was pushed harder against the steamy backdoor, sliding in up to her waist with ease.  But, as the fingers holding her in place let go, an errant twitch of the anal sphincter pulled her the rest of the way in.  In an instant, the dim illumination of a roaring fireplace was snuffed out, and the cinnamon-scented sweltering darkness of a mysterious giantess’ bowel claimed her.  No, no, no!  This can be happening!  This can’t be real!  With her hands left clawing at the wrinkled flesh on the other side of the tightly puckered orifice, she tried to hold on and not get dragged deeper, but the woman’s body clenched up tighter for a bit, then something entered and sealed off the exit, breaking her grip.  I don’t even know what a Yule log is, but I know I don’t want to meet one in some giant bitch’s ass!




“Right up my bum she went…  Well, it felt a bit good, and her massaging my bowels is nice and all, but that’s not enough.”  Stretching out to grab another toy from her bag of goodies, Mrs. Claus pulled out an ovular-shaped toy with a thin neck and snowflake-shaped base at the end of it.  The larger portion of the toy had ridged reminiscent of that of pinecones all along the surface.  “Make sure she doesn’t get out, okay?”  Kissing the silicone toy, she rubbed it along her dripping nethers before inserting it into her butt, sucking it up to the snowflake base.  “Ahn~!  Oh, my little Naughties…  It would be unbecoming for a woman of my age to become impatient, but… but…”


Delighted by the futile struggle of the girl in her bowels and the last breaths of the man in her sex, Mrs. Claus sat back up.  Her intestinal walls hugged her anal plug tightly and she could only imagine how much her new stockings hated being worn.  Yet, each passing second was one she couldn’t reclaim and a year is a long time to wait.  Sufficiently warmed up, her heart racing with excitement, her mind filled with debaucherous thoughts, and her wanting lust burning hotter and hotter, it was time to stop holding back.


“Let’s see…  I still need to prepare for Nicholas’ return too.  So you, and you, and you, and you…”  Getting the crystal to show a sequence of men that took advantage of tightly packed public transport to feel up and molest women, the light flashing from inside the box was much like a strobe light with the frequency she was summoning Naughties to her home.  When she finally opened the box, a crowd of exactly fifty confused, men smaller than her pinky fingernail stood in stunned awe of her presence.  “Sorry, my sweet, little, misbehaving boys, but…”


Plucking one of the men up, she held up one of her huge mammaries and teased her nipple between two fingers, pinching and twisting it until her milk ducts loosened a bit.  Her sex tightened around her toy and she felt a small jolt as something in the man stuck in its tip broke, but that was unimportant at the moment.  Trying to control her breathing, biting her plump bottom lip, the silver-haired woman smiled as a few drops of thick, creamy milk spurt forth, spraying down into the crowd.


“...my husband will be quite thirsty when he comes home, so please, become lots of extra milk for me, okay?”




While popular opinion holds that Christmas was a time of miracles and festive goodwill, most tend to forget or are fortunate enough not to experience the tragedies that are so often overlooked.  In favor of the holiday cheer, warm greetings, and making merry, those claimed by the frigid nights, lost in the chilling cold, and claimed by the dark, apathetic night are quietly mourned.


He had not experienced a Christmas tragedy in his life, but now he was caught up in what could only be considered a massacre as man after man was plucked up by the beautiful and terrifying older woman and unceremoniously stuffed into her leaking nipples.  He didn’t know any of the people around him, and there was no apparent physical quality that linked them.  Tall, short, muscular, skinny, fat, fit, long or short hair, skin color, and even as everyone around him panicked, all he heard was a cacophony of different languages.


But it was useless to try and escape.  The wooden walls surrounding them were too sheer and steep to scale, and even if they could get out, they’d be lost in the giantess’ home.  So he just stood and looked up in awe, as another pair of kicking feet were shoved deeper into her gigantic nipple, and a rain of chokingly sweet, thick milk sprayed out of her.


Well… at least I get to go out in a nice rack.  He thought as the shadow on her hand fell over him and he was brought up to one of her ‘man-eating’ nipples.


Like all the others, she didn’t address him personally or taunt him about his milky fate.  She simply spread her fingers over the dark pink areolas, widening the narrow milk duct of her teat, and shoved him in head first.  The potent, rich scent of her breastmilk was a thousand times more concentrated inside her breast, and it acted as a lubricant to facilitate his entry and imprisonment.  The loud thumping of her heart drowned out the frantic screaming and pleading of the others trapped before him as he slipped deeper and deeper.




Making short work of the group of serial molesters, Mrs. Claus held up her breasts with a lustful smile as inside, the struggles of fifty men had them swell up a couple cup sizes.  Squeezing her tender breasts gently, even the slightest touch caused small sprays of milk to shoot out of her nipples.


“Yes, my little Naughties.  Squirm in me and make lots and lots of milk.  Nicholas will appreciate it, I assure you.”  By morning, not even bones would be left, her mammaries would break them all down and turn them into milk for her husband without exception, and whatever he didn’t drink, she could enjoy herself.  Swiping up a small trickle with her pinky finger, she licked the digit clean and savored the creamy flavor.  “Perfect!  Now, to get something Nicholas will find a bit more… stimulating.”


Using her box once more to find the perfect target, she found an abusive man that had fled his country after learning his wife was divorcing him with their child before she could take custody away from him.  With any luck, the child would be returned to the mother once the father disappeared.


“I have the perfect punishment for you.”  She cooed playfully, picking him up.  Clapping her hands together quickly, she balled the man up while using her magic to alter his form.  Grinding his body in her palms for a few moments, she pulled them apart, now holding a cute, skimpy, red lace, crotchless thong with puffy white fur lining the waistband.  In the center of the front, where a bow would normally be, hung a small piece of vibrant green mistletoe over cross-stitched green text that read ‘Under the Mistletoe’.  “Oh, how adorable!  Just wait until Nicholas sees me in you.”  Giggling as she admired the enticing lingerie, Mrs. Claus stood up to slip them on.




Everything was going so well! Because of the holidays, people were more willing to bend the rules, and taking advantage of that, he managed to leave the country before his wife took his child from him.  In the morning, he would have driven back to his hometown to stay with some friends until he could get his own place…


So how did I end up as this old hag's underwear!?  She can’t do this to me!  He yelled and complained as the mature beauty began to pull him up her legs.  Is this some sort of sick dream?  There’s no way this is reeeeeeeeeeeeal!!  Try as he might to rationalize his circumstances away and deny reality, his new form stretched tightly over the silver-haired woman’s thick thighs as she tried to get him on.  He was a bit too small to fit over her wide hips.  It feels like I’m on a rack!  My back!  You’re gonna break my fucking back you fat sow!


“It’s a bit… snug…  but I’m… almost…”  Hopping a bit to help get the tiny undergarment on, the mysterious giantess pulled on the man’s alter body until finally…


*SNAP!!*


AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  Pain like none he had felt before assaulted his senses, momentarily making him forget about the disgusting sweat, unbearable heat, and heady scents that came off her body.  Part of him was clamped firmly between her massive ass cheeks, grinding into her tacky asshole, while her plump womanhood stretched out the purposely designed hole in the crotch.  A lot of the waistband was lost under her slight belly roll, with the white fur poking out of the creases in her hips as it suck in.


“...there!  Maybe I made you a bit too small… but you look so darling on me, it was worth the sacrifice.”  Giggling as she wiggled her hips, she pulled on the broken elastic band to stretch it up toward her waist more.


MY BACK!!!  YOU BROKE MY FUCKING BACK YOU FAT COW!!!!!!  He wailed in unheard anguish as she moved on to her next victims.




“Let’s see.  I still need a babydoll slip to complete the outfit, but…”  Liking her ensemble so far, Mrs. Claus rubbed her stomach as it rumbled in protest.  As most years, she had been so busy helping out the elves all day, baking and bringing them snacks and drinks so they could focus on preparing Santa’s sleigh, that she neglected eating anything herself.  “I suppose it’s time for my favorite Naughties.”


Using the box’s magic crystal to display a specific type of bad behavior, she started summoning people she personally disapproved of the most, food tamperers.  Cooking and preparing a meal for another was something she all but embodied as Mother Christmas, it was a pure expression of love and support for those around you.  To take advantage of such trust by using expired ingredients, poisons, or drugs to influence cognitive function without permission was inexcusable.  There was only one punishment befitting those that messed with other people’s food maliciously.  And like the perverts and molesters she stuffed her breasts with before, she didn’t want to mess with their bodies.


One more round of mass summoning and Mrs. Claus opened the magical container to a veritable sea of food-tampering ne’er-do-wells and unfestive miscreants.  “Look at all you misbehaving sugarplums.  Unlike the food all of your unsuspecting victims ate, I’m sure my tummy will be able to handle you just fine.  Believe it or not, but after he gets home Nicholas will still be filled to the brim with Christmas cheer, and all the snacks and drinks left out for him, so I’ll be quite busy helping him ‘cool off’.”  Giving the terrified mass of people gathered in the ornate, dark oak box, she picked the entire thing up and brought a corner to her full lips.  “Mmmm!  You all smell delicious!  I’m sure you’ll taste just as delightful!”


Inhaling deeply and savoring the mixture of seasonal scents coming from her treats, she wastes no time and tilted her head back, opening her mouth as wide as she could.  Though she didn’t alter the shapes of their bodies, she made small adjustments to their taste, so as bodies poured into her oral cavity and spread over her tongue like rich eggnog, her tastebuds were treated to a cornucopia of complementary, Christmas flavors.  Sweet as gumdrops, savory as roast turkey, light as sugar cookies, crisp as ginger snaps.  Each wave of morsels brought with them a unique delight as she gulped them down without hesitation.  Some fell from her lips, tumbling down her body to get caught in her cleavage, and thighs, or fall to the carpet, but she could handle the clean up after.


That’s it my yummy Naughties.  Oh, you all taste so good.  I wish I could eat you again and again.  She thought as the flow of bodies began to slow as the box emptied.


And what was a delightful meal for her was the horrific end of so many of the shrunken people.  Spilling over each other like drops of water as they spilled from the wooden container, the vast majority of them disappeared into the dark abyss of her open mouth.  The guttural gulping that came from her throat to make room for more and more of them was as horrifying as it was sickening since each one marked the end of scores of lives.  Her hot, humid breath carried the sweetest scent of death any of them had smelled before, with a hint of candy cane mint.


Many clambered to escape the death pit of her mouth, but the saliva that was being produced made it an impossible, hopeless waste of energy.  The screaming, the begging, the crying, the swearing, it was all drowned out by her increasingly heavy breathing, and once the last of the unfortunate victims fell past her lips, they were silenced in one last, mighty gulp.


Tracing the last of her meal’s descent down to her waiting stomach, Mrs. Claus let out a satisfied, lustful sigh as so many lives settled in her belly.  While all the elves knew that she’d put on a bit more weight while Santa was out delivering presents, none of them would have guessed it was from anything other than baked goods and confections.


“Oh my.  Limiting myself to such a feast to once a year is so difficult, but indulging like that too often… I’d never be able to keep it secret.”  She said as she looked around at the ones that fell from her mouth.  The ones stuck in her breasts and thighs she could save for later, but she had to make sure the ones that hit the floor didn’t get too far and hide.  “Oh, no you don’t, my sweet little Naughties.  You’re all going to cozy up in my nice, warm belly and digest like the morsels you are.”  Giggling playfully, she crawled after her treats, licking her lips.




Though it was an uneventful night, the time passed faster than he thought it would, especially since he was sitting alone with just his thoughts.  He saw elves occasionally moving between buildings near the workshop, all laughing and making merry as they partied and celebrated, but the brown-haired elf held strong.  Mrs. Claus was counting on him to make sure nobody approached, and while one or two passed close by, they didn’t approach the house or even see him for that matter thanks to the white blanket blending in with the surrounding snow so well.


What should I ask Mrs. Claus to do?  Can’t ask ‘er ta do sumthin’ she’d feel guilty about.  But if I could…  Remembering how soft her body was and how her squishy breasts spread around his face when she hugged him earlier, Jaxson wasn’t able to get his lustful thoughts to leave his head all night.  Even if he was a bit tall for an elf, he was still barely eighteen inches tall.  With a heavy enough robe, she could hide him in her clothes and he could nestle up to her large breasts for a while, or he could hide under her dress and play with her huge butt.


Just as most of the elf women wanted to sleep with Santa, there wasn’t a male elf that didn’t want to spend a night with the sweet and gentle Missus of Santa’s Workshop.  Of course, though, none of them would jeopardize the loving, wholesome marriage the two shared.


Maybe I should just ask fer a kiss on my cheek like she norm’lly does.  She’ll be too busy tendin’ ta Mr. Claus for a while afta he gets back.  Dismissing his amorous fantasies once more, Jaxson sighed heavily to himself.


Somehow, the silver-haired woman was able to pack on a few extra pounds in a single night, usually greeting Santa when he came back was a slight, but visible paunch to her belly.  In the following week, she’d always work it off by the time operations started back up, and the loud moans that echoed from the house made it no secret what the two were up to for that week, but no elf dared breathe a word to them that they were so loud.  If anything, hearing the North Pole’s two most sought-after individuals’ lustful lovemaking only encouraged the elves to make more little helpers themselves.


With a few hours left to go before Santa was due back, he was ready to wait out the rest of the time when the door to the house cracked open and the mature beauty’s head poked out into the frigid arctic air.


“Jaxson, sweetie, thank you so much for keeping watch for me.  I hope it wasn’t too boring.”  Mrs. Claus said, smiling at the diligent elf.  “I’ve finished up, so come in and warm up a bit.”


“Oh, ‘twas no problem at all, Mrs. Claus.  Happy ta help.”  He replied, getting up, handing over the blanket she lent him, and putting on his pointy hat.  “I’m supposin’ yer gonna want me ta hide that pretty little box again fer ya?”


Ushering the small man into the house so she could close the door, Mrs. Claus shook her head and smiled at him.  “Oh, I couldn’t possibly ask you to do that again.”  Crouching down, she took off his pointed hat and pet his hair a bit.  “Or were you hoping to get a reward from me next year too?”  She added playfully, leaning in and kissing him on the cheek.


“N-N-Not at all, Ma’am!  J-Just happy ta be of s-service!”  He replied, his face turning a deep shade of crimson.


“No, no.  That won’t do, Jaxson.  You sacrificed the biggest night of the year to you elves just to help me.”  She said, standing up and letting her robe fall off her shoulders, revealing the skimpy, seductive outfit she was hiding underneath.


A see-through, red lace slip that had a slit down the center from the breasts with a white fur trim hugged her large bosom tightly while framing her mostly flat stomach.  There were heart-shaped holes over her nipples and the skimpy panties she had on similarly had a hole to display what underwear was normally used to cover.  Her plump legs looked all the juicier in the tight red and white stockings wrapped around them, though stress ruptures were already forming in multiple places to accommodate the hefty mass.


The sight was enough to make the youngish elf almost faint as his tights become more constrictive around his crotch.  “M-M-Mrs. Claus?!”  He stammered, wondering if he was dreaming but also hoping he wasn’t.


“Shhh, sweetie.”  She whispered, kneeling and pulling him close again.  “Do you think Nicholas and I aren’t aware of the desires you elves try to hide?”  She asked, giggling playfully.  “We’ve been working with you all for centuries.  We’d have to be pretty oblivious to not notice, don’t you think?”


“W-Well…  e-even so, M-Ma’am…  This is a b-b-bit...”  Trying to compose himself, it did make sense that if anything, the elves’ affections were a poorly kept secret now that he thought about it.  However, he had never heard of either Mr. or Mrs. Claus acting so… forward before.


Wrapping the both of them in her heavy robe, the older woman held him even closer, burying his face into her cleavage as she caressed his head.  “I know I said I’d let you choose your reward, but if you’re too shy to ask, I’ll ask for you.  Would you like to get a bit more intimate with my body, Jaxson?  Do you like my breasts more, or do you share Nicholas’ preference for my buttocks?  Just say the word, and we can become much closer than we are now.”  Using her size to pin the enamored elf under her, she pressed her belly down on him.


His body was much more honest if his painful erection poking into her belly rolls was any indication, but his bashfulness could only hold him back for so long.  Meekly nodding, he stared up into her hazel-grey eyes.  He already missed his chance to hook up with the other elves, but scoring with Mrs. Claus would be so much better.  “Y-Yes, Ma’am…  I’d like that v-very much.”


“Then, just relax and let me take care of you, sweetie.”  She said, pulling him up a bit so they were face to face.  “Oh, look at how cute you look right now.  Why, I could just gobble you up!”  With a playful laugh, she leaned in and pressed her lips against his, taking the lead as she opened his mouth with hers and entangled her tongue with his.


Innocent by nature, the youngish elf wasn’t ready for such a mind-numbing kiss.  The technique and control she used on him felt better than any time he had jerked off thinking of her or any of the other elf girls he admired.  Within seconds, his body spasmed and his hot, elven seed was seeping through his tights, staining the deepest recesses of her cleavage, but Mrs. Claus continued despite his release.


The way she was kissing him, the strength she used to hold him, it was like he was completely surrounded and couldn’t see anything.  The lack of vision served to enhance his other senses though, as he could hear her heartbeat getting louder and louder.  It was getting difficult to breathe, the pressure of her embrace weighed heavily on his chest and the aftershocks of his ejaculation made it difficult to move his limbs, but when the restriction of his tight get torn away and her hot tongue playing with his energetic member, none of that mattered.  Her suffocating embrace, pounding heart, warmth surrounding him, and finesse with her tongue melted his mind.


This is the greatest night ov m’ life!




Given the relatively large size of the elves, Mrs. Claus always struggled at this point of ‘rewarding’ them.  Thankfully, Jaxson was easily enthralled, so she could focus on controlling her breathing as she played with his engorged member.  Giving him another orgasm was the least she could do for him.  She held onto his legs tightly as the rest of him had disappeared down her throat without him even realizing it.  It would have been easier to just swallow him in one go and be done with it, but the smell of his youthful seed enticed her, she wanted a fresh taste of it.


Come on, Jaxson dear.  Cum in my mouth as I swallow you.  She mentally asked, rubbing her sore throat as it stretched to fit the large meal.  Sorry to have to do this to you, but I can’t have more than one person know about my Naughty Box at a time, and letting someone keep it for multiple years can… complicate things.  You elves get far too curious for your own good.  Justifying her actions as she continued to pleasure the elf, she smirked as his body stiffened and jerked a bit.


A thick, salty sauce sprayed over her tongue from the small erection, but what it lacked in quantity, it made up for in potency.  The heavy scent filled her nasal cavity from the back of her throat as she slurped the brown-haired elf down.


Rubbing her belly, Jaxson’s body curled up to fit in her stomach, and she let out a satisfied sigh.  “Mmmm, that was a lovely treat, Jaxson.  It’s a shame we can’t do it again but you said you wanted to become closer to me, and you can’t get much closer than being part of me.”


Going back into the sitting room, she tossed his hat into the fire, sat in her big, comfy leather chair, and pulled out her knitting from the bag beside it.  Everything that needed to be hidden away was already cleaned up and put away, save for the box she’d have to task a new elf with hiding for her.  As she enjoyed the warmth and sound of the crackling fire while knitting some new blankets for the adorable little elves that would be on the way, the one about to ‘leave’ stirred a bit more strongly than he had while she ingested him.


“Oh!  Mmmm, that feels quite nice, Jaxson, but you’ll have to settle down.  You wouldn’t want me to miss a stitch now, would you?”  Tightening her abdominal muscles, his muffled words and panicked movements were far too intoxicating for her to ignore.  “Shhh, shhh.  It’s okay, sweetie.  Just relax.  I’ll have you digested before Nicholas gets back.”  Caressing her belly and assuring her meal it would all be over soon, she held him tight until his final moments.




With the celebratory party raging on through the rest of the workshop grounds, the crew left to welcome the Big Man himself back after a full day of delivering gifts was a fraction of the size as when sending him off.  Holding her robe tightly shut as she entered the stables, the jiggling of sleigh bells rang loudly over the small but enthusiastic cheer as Santa and his reindeer pulled in.


With her box in the care of a freshly selected elf, Mrs. Claus was able to focus solely on attending to her husband as the skeleton crew started to let the reindeer out of their harnesses.  “Welcome back, Dear.  How was your trip?”  She asked, offering a hand to jolly old Saint Nick as she disembarked.


However, the rolly-polly old man that left wasn’t the one that returned.  Even with all the treats, goodies, snacks, and drinks provided for him in each and every home, racing across the globe in a single night was not something one completed with a belly that shakes like a bowl full of jelly.  His adorable, rosy, chubby cheeks were chiseled and defined, giving him a more dignified and rugged appearance as he wiped the sweat from his brow.  While his frame was still just as wide as when he left, with his jacket open, his undershirt stretched tightly over his bulging pectorals and ripped abs.  As his heavy boots crunched the snow under him, he wrapped the arm she took around her, pulling her into a strong and muscular embrace.  “Ho-ho-ho!  ‘Twas another perfect Christmas, my Sweet.”


Placing a hand on Santa’s firm core, the heavy musk of his body was driving her wilder than all the fun she had all night put together.  No matter how much she enjoyed herself alone, she loved every second with her husband more.  They thanked the elves that postponed their celebration to clean up and see to the reindeer upon his return, with Santa rewarding them with a bit of his excess Christmas cheer as they quickly left the stable.


Approaching their house, they saw some of the partying elves having a snowball fight in the fields.  Even with the sunrise was still months off for them the long night was coming to an end and energies were running high.


“Now that you’ve delivered gifts to all the good boys and girls in the world, what are you going to give your lovely wife, Mr. Claus?”  She asked playfully, lowering her hand down into his now loose-fitting trousers.  Opening her robe a bit for him to see, she smirked as his rugged manhood pulsed in her hand.  “Because your present is all wrapped up and waiting for you.”


Picking up the lovely, silver-haired woman as he opened their front door, Santa passionately kissed her, kicking off his boots and closing the door behind them.  “You’ll have to forgive me for giving you your present last, my love.  But it’s not just the good boys and girls that I should bring joy to.  For you, my fair, good wife, I’ll personally see to ‘decking you halls’.”


As she was carried to their bedroom by an eager, loving husband, Mrs. Claus smiled coyly at his compliment.  For as much as she enjoyed punishing the naughty, as Jaxson could attest as her body slowly broke him down to fuel their lustful presents to each other, she wasn’t the sweet, purely good-natured woman he thought she was.


And she did enjoy being just a little naughty herself.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282