- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 This is basically a one-shot, but maybe there 'll be another chapter in the future, I don't know.

It was another morning wake up, regular like all the others. The sun comes through the window, shedding plenty of light to your still slumbering form, waking you up. This part was never easy, your teenage brain craving even for the last minute of sleep. “I hate mornings…” you nag as you roll out of bed, your bare feet slumping on the cold floor. Yawning, you stretch your arms high above your head to shake the sleep off of your eyes, but to no avail. You certainly need to wash yourself, the cold water against your face the only effective way of really waking you up.

 You head to the bathroom which is actually right next to your room, only a door separating the two rooms. After you’re done washing your face, you start brushing your teeth and can’t help but look at yourself in the mirror. With blue eyes and a buzz cut you consider yourself quite macho. If only you had a few more facial hair, probably a nice stubble, then you’d be quite the catch…But what can a teenage dude do…Only wait for that stupid male hormones to take effect, but this probably occurs after sixteen years of age. Sadly, you have a whole year ahead of you as it seems…

 After you’ve finished your morning routine you go back to your room to get ready for school. You put on a plain pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, nothing out of the ordinary, as you don’t want to attract any unnecessary attention. Especially from them. The less eye catching you are, the better after all…

 With a final sigh you decide to get out and see what this day has to offer. Stepping out of you room, you’re greeted with a sight you can hardly get used to. One would expect that you should climb down some stairs and probably go eat some breakfast but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Well, as a matter of fact this could be the truth…with some slight modifications. Or big ones. Depends on the way you see it.

 You see, your room is actually a tiny house located in much bigger room. And when we say bigger we actually mean MASSIVE. If someone were to describe the relative difference in scale then the most appropriate example would be that your room was actually a dollhouse compared to the actual room. And not any fancy barbie dollhouse… The poly pocket one. The one with the tiny figurines. A dollhouse fully capable of housing your puny form.

Perhaps this is the right time to explain a few things: First of all, there’s nothing wrong with you and are fully aware of that. You’re just a healthy teenage boy, regular like all your friends. It’s just that you happen to have the Y chromosome… And that’s where your misfortune begins. That’s all it was necessary for you to end up shrunken to a fraction of your original size thanks to a strange contagious virus that broke out about three years ago. Yes, that’s right. About three years ago there was an outbreak of an air transmitting microbe that shrunk humans to about half an inch tall. It only affected males though, as the DNA of the virus could only adhere to a specific part of the human genome located specifically to the Y chromosome. As a result, every male individual could come down with the virus while women were totally immune.

 You don’t have to be a scientist to imagine what kind of chaos followed. More and more men vanished from sight only to be found shrunken the next day, tangled in a pile of their previous clothes. The shrinking process was abrupt and unexpected, taking place withing a few hours, usually overnight. Everyone started to panic, especially men. Women didn’t know what to do with their shrunken husbands, sons or fathers… Clinics were rapidly designed to host afflicted men, while lockdowns were proposed. Unafflicted men were advised to stay home and avoid contact with any other man or woman till science could provide some sort of therapy or vaccine. Unfortunately, most men still contacted the virus and ended up shrunken despite their best efforts. Progressively the virus spread around the globe until we reach the present day when the entirety of the male population measures no more than half an inch tall.

 Humanity managed to slowly embrace such a phenomenon and move on. Women progressively took more authoritative positions in society, becoming governors, presidents, even prime ministers, since their previous male counterparts were dismissed of their duties due to their inability to perform. With no men to fight, soon enough all wars ended, but this was falsely advertised to be an achievement of the innovative female mind. With their confidence skyrocketed, women jumped at the chance and built their new all-female matriarchal dystopia. In less than a year, men began to be viewed as second class citizens and were treated accordingly. With the aid of technology, houses were modified in a way that they were still functional for the microscopic men, providing them with the ability to at least take care of their personal needs, but those days in which men were viewed as equals were long gone. The newly shrunken men had to now live in a society built for giants and no woman really cared for that.

 So it was kind of surrealistic to exit a room but to still find yourself in a much bigger one, but such was supposed to be a boy’s life now. Small and at the mercy of the enormous women all around.

 No wanting to be late, you walk towards the huge, regular sized door which lead to the stairs. You take the fancy little elevator that was specifically designed to transport you from the first floor to the ground floor where the kitchen and living room were. With a funny “ding” the lift’s door slides open and you find yourself on the ground, the regular sized steps right behind you. From your perspective, each one looks about 15 feet high making it impossible for you to even think of climbing them.

Moving forward, you see your mother already in the kitchen preparing breakfast while your sister was right next to her. They both looked like huge giantesses, yet you still know that they’re normal sized and it’s you that is really small. Your older sister, Rachel, is still in her pajamas, namely a pink pair of very short panties that tightly hugs her ample posterior and a matching top that seems a bit form fitting. You notice that she’s barefoot, switching from one foot to another as she leisurely hums a soft tune while chopping some vegetables on the kitchen counter. You kind of envy her, since, in her twenties, she’s old enough to not have to go to school. Your mother, Tina, is dressed for work in a tight pencil skirt and a button up business shirt which is struggling to contain her very large breasts. Expensive stiletto high heels adorn her nylon clad feet, giving a couple more inches to her already mountainous figure of 6  feet and 2 inches.  

 You approach silently behind your sister, heading for the small flight of male sized steps leading to one of the stools. Similar to most of the houses in your neighborhood, your house is also high tech meaning that the kitchen was designed to safely accommodate a person of miniscule proportions like you, with tiny steps providing access to the table’s surface which seemed a good 200 feet above the ground. You’re about to start going up, marveling at the long creamy white legs of your titanic sister who is still chopping veggies high above your head.

“Good morning little Mikey!” your sister says cheerfully, thrusting her huge bare foot towards you and sweeping you up in between her plump toes. She gently grabs you between her big and second toe, dragging you exactly under her so that the big toe of her other foot could wedge you in place. You squirm and start shouting but she ignores you, her toes curling giddily around you. “Need a lift? Haha!” she laughs as she lifts her foot behind her back and glances behind her shoulder in a sexy pose. “Sorry but my hands are occupied right now! But don’t worry my foot will do the job!”

“Rachel honey please put your brother down.” your mother, Tina, interrupts. “You might ruin your pedicure.” She takes a sip from her coffee as she takes a seat on the table.

“Oh no worries…” Rachel says holding her sole up, forcing your body upside down. “I’ll have him give me another if necessary. After all, all I’m doing is give my brother a helping hand…or rather a helping foot! Hahaha!” she teases wiggling her toes excitedly, squeezing the air out of your lungs. Smiling, she brings her foot onto the table and spreads her toes to drop you on its surface. “There you go.”

“Ergh…” landing on your butt, you immediately grab hold of your spinning head. Everything happened so quickly that left you all dizzy and lightheaded.

“Mike…What did we say you have to do when your sister is kind enough to help you out? It is very impolite to be rude you know… ” your mother asks, her huge face suddenly appearing above you. Her maternal glare indicates that she’s expecting something from you but you’re too disoriented to reply. All you do is watch her heavy breasts press on the table as she leans down on you. “Well?”

“Uhm…thank you big sis?” you ask hesitantly, unsure what to actually say.

“That’s my boy!” Tina beams approvingly before bending down and giving you a kiss.

“Anytime bro…” Rachel laughs. “Hey I made you breakfast. I bet you don’t want to leave for school on an empty stomach.” She places a small bite of scrambled eggs in front of you which looks like it could feed three men. “Tell me if you need more.”

You throw a weird glance at her but she breaks a chuckle and goes back to preparing breakfast. You like it quiet in the morning, so the sound of her knife hitting the cutting board and the soft yet heavy thuds of her bare feet on the ground weren’t too disturbing. Your mother just sits next to you absorbed into her newspaper, taking occasional sips from her cup. Soon enough you start eating, your eyes unknowingly falling onto the TV screen that was playing in the living room. From your perspective it served more like an open cinema movie screen, so you could see everything clearly despite the long distance. It was currently on commercials…but this didn’t mean it was any less embarrassing for a tiny: There was a girl on screen, no more than twenty years of age, that served as a model for the newly launched product they were advertising. The girl was speaking directly to the camera, a couple windows popping up all around her. “Having trouble finding panties that fit…” she pointed at a greyish window with a big red X mark showing an overstuffed thong that was bulging abnormally at a woman’s crotch. “Tired of scaring boys away with your swinging member…” the camera zoomed in on a crowd of panicked men screaming and running away from a pair of cute pink hello kitty sneakers of colossal proportions. “Worry not, cause we have the solution! It’s the new SMART WOMAN PRO!” she beamed lifting her skirt revealing a massive bulge at her crotch, a stretchy material struggling but successfully covering what seemed to be a monstrous penis. “SMART WOMAN PRO brings an end to all sorts of tight uncomfortable underwear once and for all! With its high tech cross-linked polymer material, SMART WOMAN PRO provides a comfortable yet snug fit on your sensitive parts, keeping your package tightly together and not allowing any heavy swinging between your thighs. Plus, its elastic properties add extra convenience and save you from… embarrassing situations!” she pointed at a gif showing an already tight bulge growing rapidly by the second, the fabric stretching thinner and thinner before finally giving in, the panties tearing as an enormous thick cock exploded free of its confinements. “And as if that wasn’t enough… The first ten women to call will receive a great offer! We will have a special pouch specifically tailored for them on the front of their SMART WOMAN PRO to carry their beloved tinies! More like a pocket for transporting their men really close to them! After all safety comes first!” she sang before mischievously blinking at the camera. The commercial ended with the young woman mentioning something about stocks only in XL sizes before giving away the price and a few numbers for direct phone order.

You almost choke on your food at the bold commercial, but sadly it was the harsh reality. You see, only a few months after the viral breakout, the initial hypothesis that the virus doesn’t affect women grumbled down like a house of cards. It was soon discovered that this strange microbe did affect women, although in a completely different way compared to men: Instead of shrinking them down, it made them grow a fully functional set of male genitals above their vaginas, transforming them into full package futanaris. The term futanari, previously used only in hentai and manga, instantly became popular as all afflicted women started browsing the web using keywords as “hermaphrodites”, “vagina and cock” etc… After the initial shock, women started looking at this microbe’s weird feature with interest, most of them even welcomed it. This had a logical explanation: Since all males started shrinking down to bug size, reproduction issues started to ensue. Women feared that they might kill their partners if they forced them to engage in sexual intercourse at their current tiny size, so they refrained from having sex completely. Therefore, in the women’s eyes the ability to have functional male organs was viewed as a blessing more than a curse. Women could now reproduce with one another without the need of men. Needless to say, this meant the men’s downfall. Not only were they super tiny, they were viewed as totally unnecessary too. To put it blankly, as a teenage growing male, you’re unlucky enough to be living in a world where men are viewed as pets… or sometimes toys.

 “Hey mom?” your sister Rachel says as you resume your breakfast. “Will you pick up Mike from school today? I‘m kind of busy with some projects for college and stuff.”

“I’ll do it!” your younger sister, Lisa, interrupts as she appears on the doorframe. “After all we go to the same school remember?” she grabs a seat and sits next to you. You notice she is already dressed in her school uniform which is actually a sailor fuku with a short miniskirt, knee length white socks and black flats. Despite being your little sister, she’s actually overdeveloped for her age, with full round C cups and a bubble butt. She’s only a year younger than you, but her tall figure of 5 feet and 8 inches makes most people mistake her for being older than you, no doubt that she inherited her height from your mother. At your current condition though you’re no bigger than her big toe, a fact that certainly plays a major role in your relationship with her.

“Good morning honey.” Tina says as she leans closer to give her daughter a kiss, the button on the front part of her shirt threatening to snap out to the building pressure. “Eager to help as always…Slept well?”

“Very well actually…” she replies before her eyes fall down on you. “Oh hello there little Mikey…” she quickly slides a foot off of her shoe and lifts it up, smashing her heel on the table with a shaking boom . “No kiss for your sister today?” she teases before pressing the toe of her sock clad foot on your head, forcing a “kiss” out of you. “Love you too little bro!”

 Rachel soon joins and takes a seat, all your family now gathered around the table. You find yourself surrounded by your sisters and mother, literal giantesses looming over you as they talk and have breakfast. To your mind’s eye, you are no bigger than their finger nails.

Time runs fast and you soon hear a horn honking out of your house. “Oh the bus’s here, we must go. Good day everyone!” Lisa beams before standing up and plucking you between her finger and thumb. Her grip is firm, securing you between her soft finger pads that had a nice vanilla scent. She gently drops you in her breast pocket, before patting you against her boob for safekeeping. You can feel her nipple pressing on your back, which means that she once again decided to not wear a bra to school.

“Off we go then!” she says heading for the living room where she grabs her bag and puts it around her neck. The strap settles between her soft breasts, pressing her uniform closer to her body and making you a bit less comfortable. Thankfully, the fabric has a hint of transparency so you can pretty much see the outside world. As she walks out of the house, you can feel her massive feet thud on the ground, while her breasts bounce and sway making her fat nipple rub against you with more vigor. The driver impatiently honks the horn once again.

“We are here…Oh good morning miss Nancy, sorry for being late.” Lisa says earning a nod from the driver before stepping on the bus and turning towards the corridor. You can see that most of the seats are already full with female students, so she heads to the back. All girls are wearing the same school uniform and wave hello to your enormous sister as she travels through the crowded bus. Even though you are a bit high, you can appreciate the subtle yet massive bulges under their skirts.

“Hey Lisa! This seat is empty, you can sit if you want.” A black girl with curly, shoulder length hair and glasses says. You recognize her as Amy, one of your sister’s closest friends.

“Hey girl…” Lisa replies taking the offered seat. “How’s it going?”

“Fine. Just a bit anxious about the math test that’s all…You think miss Barton will make it difficult for us?”

“I don’t know…I’m sure we’ll do just fine though. After all we’re both good at math so no worries!”

Amy seemed to relax a little. “Ok…if you say so…”

“By the way, you look great in these shoes!” Lisa says pointing at her friend’s black mules. “Are they new?”

“Well no…I actually had my brother clean them from me. Great job, isn’t it? That tiny little thing just knows how to polish them. Isn’t that right little brother?” Amy asks tilting her foot to the side, revealing a tiny boy that was seated on the floor between her massive feet. He was positioned on a yellow line that was running the length of the bus probably a few inches in width. There was a similar line under Lisa’s seat, and the girls’ seats on the other side of the corridor. Those lines extended from the first row all the way to the last one, going under the regular seats, housing tiny, microscopic seats meant to be used by the boys. In this way, boys were forced to sit under the much bigger girls, surrounded by their enormous, heavy feet, constantly withstanding the booms and shakes of their massive footsteps. The tiny young boy turned to look up at the giantesses looking down on him, before yelling something but his voice was too weak to reach their ears.

“Aww…” Lisa coos down at the tiny boy. “He’s such a worthy man! Even though I can’t hear what his tiny little mouth is trying to say…”

“Speaking of boys…Where is your brother? Won’t he come to school today? I don’t see him around.” Amy says scanning the floor for any signs of you.

“He’s right here…” Lisa pats her breast pocket, earning a sly grin from her friend. “I’d better put him down though. Don’t want to keep him from his friends.”

 Lisa fishes you out of her pocket before placing you on the ground, securing you in your seat with a microscopic seat belt. That belt is so strong that you can’t even lift yourself up, but you’re advised to stay put in fear of accidents.

After being put into place, your glance falls on the guy strapped next to you. He was Tom, a black boy in your age, a close friend of yours, and Amy’s brother. “Hey dude…”

 Tom turns to meet your gaze but you notice he’s a bit off. He just nods.

“Everything’s alright? You seem a bit concerned with something.” Receiving no answer, you decide not to bother him anymore. Sometimes it’s better to remain silent. So you just sit there, the girls talking giddily above you, their massive, powerful ankles and shins dominating your view.

 After a while, the bus comes to a stop. “Alright, you’re free to disembark. Boys first.” The woman driver says, pressing a button that unlocks all your seatbelts at the same time. Immediately all male students stand up and follow the yellow line, avoiding the girls’ sock clad pillar-legs and mountainous shoes that fill the scenery. Soon enough you all reach a platform the takes you out of the bus to the ground outside. Technology was simply amazing.

 As soon as you set foot on the ground, you watch in awe at the gigantic school that expands in front of your eyes. It’s an image that you can never really get used to. It looms large and in charge, towering like a planet above you, intimidating you with its overwhelming size. Even though it’s meant to house both girls and boys, for safety measures you boys are advised to follow specific lines on the ground, lines that lead to classrooms, the gym or any other facility without the assistance of women. Not only was it safer this way, but also much more practical as these boy-only areas were equipped with all the necessary technology to accommodate you tiny guys in this oversized new world.

You and Tom begin walking towards your classroom when suddenly the ground begins to shake. “Girls you’re free to go now. Have a nice day.” The driver says and instantly a huge foot of colossal dimensions steps out of the bus, quickly followed by another one. They hit the ground brutally, creating loud, powerful quakes that almost makes you lose balance. The giantess proudly walks away, the long columns of her legs switching places as she struts on the concrete walkway, the short skirt of her uniform doing little to conceal the thick cock that was swinging heavily between her thighs. As more and more girls step out, you find yourself in a sea of enormous legs, the giantesses confidently marching forward, some of them even stepping over the line you’re walking at, flashing you with upskirt views of their panties and prodigious bulges.

 As if God wanted to play a prank on man, this virus not only gave women male genitals, but it did so in the most exaggerating fashion. Their sizes were out of this world! It’s not uncommon for these newly sprouted penises to be about 3 or 4 inches flaccid at first, but as time goes by, they keep growing till they settle on the ridiculous size of about 10 inches! These virus-induced cocks were 10 to 15 inches on average with respectable thickness too. The most appropriate example of the new futanari package would be to imagine a penis the size of a large ripe eggplant and the balls the size of two very big oranges… even though most futas could exceed even that.

You check your schedule and you see that you have anatomy class for the first hour. You soon reach your room, climb the specifically designed steps and take a seat on your desk. All tiny desks are positioned on a special platform which is raised above the ground about waist high to the regular woman. This is done so in order to grant you tinies view up the whiteboard and not be blocked by the giant females attending the lecture. From this platform’s perspective, you can see all girls sitting around you, each one struggling to fit in their respective desks as they are built a bit too small for their large frames. Most of them sit with their legs slightly apart, their fat bulges preventing them from adopting a more ladylike posture.

“Good morning everyone.” Your teacher, miss Torres, says entering the classroom. She’s a short stacked Latina in her late thirties with an easygoing personality. Her hair is tied up in a short bun and she’s dressed in a knee length tight skirt and blouse that seems a bit too small on her ginormous tits. Her platform high heels give her an extra 3 or 4 inches which she definitely needs, as she’s about 5’2, even though she looks absolutely gigantic to you.

“Today’s subject is about human anatomy. Although I was planning to teach some basic stuff, the headmistress informed me that there have been a few subtle changes…” miss Torres says when a slight murmur spreads throughout the class.

“Taking into account the recent turn of events, the ministry suggests it’s only appropriate to discuss anatomy subjects after the advent of the SF virus. There’s no point in referring to things that belong to the past and blast your brains with information that’s totally unnecessary. We’ll only briefly record the differences between the past and the present, in order to give you a fuller understanding…”

You can see all the boys around you fidget in their seats, unsure on what to expect. Girls on the other hand seem really excited.

“OK…For illustrative purposes I’ll need a two volunteers. One boy and one girl.” Immediately, the girls shoot their hands in the air like they have received a strong electric shock, while most boys remain quiet and keep their heads low.

“Anna, stand up and come next to me, please.”  The teacher says as she picks a tall, busty girl with blonde hair, who rises from her seat and walks to the front of the class. You can feel her impressive weight as she glides next to your platform, her huge footfalls producing small yet totally conceivable earthquakes.

“Since I don’t see much willingness of the boy’s side, I’ll pick a boy at random.” Miss Torres says stepping closer and looming large above the platform, her huge breasts blocking the view up her face. “Eeny, meenie, miney, moe…You will do!” her voice thunders from above before her fingers, large as tree trunks, wrap around Scott’s miniscule form. The boy starts squeaking and kicking frantically like a lunatic but the giantess’s grip is simply too strong. The whole class marvels at his predicament and watches as the massive teacher drops him on her own desk, next to the standing Anna.

“Alright, everyone...” Miss Torres begins, as she slowly removes the boy’s pants with her fingernails. ”This young boy over here is one of the finest specimens we could find. Not that he’s in great shape, which he definitely isn’t, but because he’s a perfect average for all boys his age….As you can see, he’s a bit uncooperative right now but we’ll fix that in a second…” In a matter of only a few seconds, miss Torres has the boy completely naked in her desk, ordering him to stand in front of the class, as every student’s eyes fall down on him. Quivering, Scottie puts his hands in front of his naked crotch, trying to save whatever dignity was still left inside of him.

“As I was saying…I believe you all know that Scottie here is a healthy boy for his age, an age that is predominantly described by puberty. It’s the period in a human’s life where sex hormones kick in, developing not only your body, but most importantly your genital organs as well…” There came another slight murmur around class but the enormous teacher kept on with her lecture. “As you may already know, males used to have different genitals from females, namely a penis and a set of balls, but that changed when the SF virus came up…As you can see, even though the subject is standing right in front of your eyes, it’s nearly impossible to see his genitals due to how tiny they are… But for historical purposes, I’ll just mention that the average male penis was about three inches soft and five inches hard…” You can hear most girls giggle at this comment while others try to focus on Scott’s crotch, looking at him with pure interest.

“Females used to have a vagina at their crotch, which is a crevice with two lips on either side I’m sure you’re all familiar with, something that hasn’t changed…With the advent of the SF virus however, we, females, acquired a fully functional set of male reproductive organs…Now Anna, could you lift your skirt for me please?” Anna smiled and gladfully did as she was told: Immediately, a massive fat cock flopped out, the large thick shaft resting above enormous, fist sized testicles, ending in a huge, foreskin covered tip. The giant cock reached shy of her knees and was curling slightly in the middle due to the heavy weight.

“Ah perfect…Well, as you can all clearly see, women now have cocks that are incomparably bigger and more girthy than men’s, meanwhile retaining their vaginas…” Miss Torres gently turned Anna around and bend her over, so that her tight pussy was exposed for everyone to see. She was even bold enough to cup her full round balls in one of her palms to reveal the youthful pussy in all its magnificent glory.

“ The simultaneous coexistence of both male and female genitals in one person is called “hermaphrodism”. So, to be more accurate, we women aren’t to be regarded as females anymore but as “futanaris”, which is another, more widely used, term. Nonetheless, many women still prefer to be called females, girls, ladies etc, even though there’s nothing wrong with that.”

All girls seem to listen carefully, while boys remain silent and stare with wide eyes. Anna is standing really close to your platform, not really minding that her gigantic beast of a cock almost touches the desks of her tiny classmates, showering them in the musk and warmth of her meaty tower.

“As for size, let’s just say that Anna over here is about slightly above average… How long are you honey?”

“13 inches!” she beams with excitement. “Last time I measured, that is.”

“Very good…” Miss Torres nods her head in approval, eyeing the meaty python with a satisfied grin. “You know, when we say that our cocks are incomparably bigger than men’s, we totally mean that: The average size of the futanari penis is about 10 to 15 inches soft. This makes us at least five times bigger than men even before they shrunk…Anna here is a perfect example of a growing futa, demonstrating this point very clearly with her massive rod… I’m sure you’ll even gain a couple more inches before your growth comes to a stop darling!” Miss Torres blinks an eye to Anna who instantly chuckles, blushing at the compliment like a little girl.

“Well, that’s pretty much all I had to say…Anna, you can return to your seat, thank you.” Miss Torres says before resting her wide thigh on her own desk, almost crushing poor Scottie under her enormous rear who, thankfully, was quick enough to run to the other side. “Are there any questions?”

All students shake their heads no, the boys too ashamed to ask and the girls seemingly having understood everything with how excitedly they were watching.

 ”Uhm miss…?” A voice from the back says a bit hesitantly, almost too timid to be heard. You turn around and see a girl raising her hand.

 “Yes Megan?”

“Uhm…I’m sorry to ask but…you said that Scottie was a bit uncooperative…Why was that? Is there a way to deal with this? I mean, to calm tiny boys down when they do that?” Megan was a rail thin brunette girl with long hair, thick rim glasses and braces. She had freckles all over her face but otherwise she was quite pretty. You are very aware that she holds the title of the biggest nerd in class.

“Well it’s only natural for a young boy to be shy, especially when he’s exposed in front so many people of the opposite gender…” miss Torres explains. “Plus, don’t forget that he’s only half an inch tall…It must be really scary for him to be in the presence of so many giants… How would you feel if you were in his shoes? I mean…how to put it…” Miss Torres paused for a moment, bringing a hand up her chin thinking, ”...to know that even the slit of the giantess’s large cock who’s standing next to you could swallow you up without a fight?”

There came a moment of eerie silence in the class. Apparently, the example was too strong and left a strong impression.

“And…and how do we deal with this?” Megan resumes after a while.

“Easy…you just show them who’s the boss.” The busty Latina states before grabbing Scottie, whom she begins rubbing against her massive, skirt covered bulge. She presses him slowly on her soft yet ginormous member, running him along her length in long agonizing strokes, the sound of friction loud enough to reach Megan’s ears. She even stands up so that every set of eyes are glued to her gigantic bulge. “As soon as they get that you are in charge, they stop complaining and become obedient little boys.” She says before lifting Scottie up in the air, to show his quivering, apathic, effectively broken existence to the class. “See that? That’s how you calm down uncooperative tinies… I believe I’ve answered you question Megan. Is there anything else?”

“No miss Torres…” Megan says writing down some notes on her notebook with excitement. “I’ll make sure to try the things you showed with my brother at home…He’s so uncooperative sometimes…”

“I bet he is…” Miss Torres giggles as she gently drops Scot back on the platform with the other boys, his almost limp body falling on his desk like a lifeless puppet. Immediately all boys gather around him in panic.

“Dude! Are you alright?” you say as you grab and shake his shoulders. His head wiggles back and forth in apathy but he thankfully replies.

“I’m OK…Just…Just give me my clothes back…” he was pale and clearly disoriented.

“I’m afraid we can’t…” you reply noticing that they’re still on the teacher’s desk…which is too far away from you in your current miniscule height.

“It’s alright I have a spare change in my bag...” Nick says and starts digging into his stuff. In no time, he handles you his clothes and you all help dress poor Scottie up.

“Now what the hell was that?!” George says in a state of panic. “They can’t treat us like that! We have rights!”

“Shh! Keep your voice down!” Tom says abruptly, as the giantess keeps talking from above, resuming the lecture. “The lecture ‘s still on. They might hear you!” Seeing that Scottie is better, you, along with every other boy that came to help, decide to go back to your desks.

The lesson resumes for a few minutes before the bell rings and all girls stand up and head for the exit. You, along with all the other boys, remain seated as the platform slowly descends, so that you all can reach the floor safely. As you look at the schedule, you gulp as the next hour is one of your worst: Gym class.

*****

 

PE was one of your worst lessons even before the SF virus broke out. The reason for that is that, miss Felicia Lombardi, your teacher, doesn’t like you. Plus, you are forced to wear those ugly PE uniforms, namely grey t-shirts and red shorts for boys, which you hate. Girls on the other hand wear one-piece leotards and sneakers only, without pants, an attire that further accentuates their gargantuan bulges and shows off their plump bare legs.

 As you make it to the basketball court, the place where PE class is held, you notice that it’s mostly empty at the moment, just a few boys hanging around in the yellow lines while some girls perform some warm up stretching exercises. You decide to go where the boys are and you notice that Scott is with them. He seems much better, almost fully recovered, although you doubt if he’ll manage to take part in the activities.

After a few minutes, the entire class is gathered and there follows a very loud whistling sound that immediately catches everyone’s attention. “Alright everyone! Get into positions!” Miss Lombardi shouts as she appears on court, her voice so strong and powerful that you’d swear a few windows rumbled at her words. She is wearing her usual uniform, a grey top that is tied in a knot under her basketball sized breasts to show off her toned abs, and a pair of tight black leggings that seem like a second skin on her. Her muscular, wide thighs support a large, protruding butt that is very perky and toned, clearly the result of her many years of practice. She is currently standing with her legs slightly apart, focusing on the clipboard she’s holding in her right hand, a stance that emphasizes the massive, pumpkin sized bulge around her crotch.

“Mike Tennison?” she says after a while. Every student is standing before her in a straight line. The boys are positioned on the ground in front of the girls, and, since there’s no special platform this time, their true tininess is strongly felt: They are no bigger than the girls’ toes in height, forced to withstand the quakes and rumbles from their feet as they fidget in place.

“Yes miss Lombardi?” you reply, hesitantly taking a few steps forward.

The giantess starts walking in your direction, huge sneakers of outstanding dimensions appearing larger and larger with every step. You catch a glimpse of your fellow male friends who all have taken a step back in fear.

“Mr Tennison…” she asks before coming to a stop directly above you, each colossal foot planted dominantly on either side of your half inch stature. “…why were you missing from the previous PE class?”

“Uhm…I was down with the flu ma’am…Couldn’t even get out of bed…” you reply shyly.

“Oh really?” she asks, a hint of irony in her voice. “Well I suppose you must be feeling better now, aren’t you? I mean, since you honor us with your presence today that’s it…”

“Much better actually…Thank you ma’am…”

“You know that I hate lazy, slobby people who always try to avoid getting fit…sitting and neglecting their body like the pathetic little sloths they are…You know that, don’t you mr Tennison?” she asks slowly squatting down, bending her knees in such a way that her slowly descending crotch hovers closer and closer to you.

“…” You don’t know what to say, so you just stand there, frozen before the mighty titaness. You gulp in fear, as the gigantic bulge appears larger and larger, before it comes to a stop right in front of your face. You can practically smell the musk under her tight leggings, the fabric doing little to conceal the pheromone rich aroma.

“ I expect you do double rounds today… You have to make it up for the missed exercises of the previous week.” Miss Lombardi says mischievously, earning a giggle from all the girls. “Come see me in my office after class.” She whispers, sending a chill down your spine.

“Alright class!” She stands up instantly, the air forcing you a few steps back, before blowing hard on her whistle.

TWEEEETTTT!!

“Let’s start with a few rounds around the court. Let’s go!” she orders, her voice echoing around the facility once again. Immediately, a stampede of giant female feet kicks off, rocking every boy’s world. Enormous, tremor inducing legs pump powerfully on the wooden floor, as every giantess steps over the row of tinies and starts jogging at the edges of the basketball court. The loud booms and shakes of the girls’ footfalls send most tinies cowering in fear, something that doesn’t go unnoticed by the athletic teacher. “Same goes for you boys!” she says pointing at her massive feet. A yellow circle is drawn on the ground in between them, indicating that this boy only area was meant to be used for their exercises. Without any other choice, all boys including you, go there and start jogging the periphery of the circle. The whole image felt more like you were a circle of fleas working under the custody of this regular sized lady.

After you all finished warming up, miss Lombardi blows her whistle once again, gathering all students in the initial spot. “Spread up.” Every girl takes backwards steps, forming a circle around her. The boys remain waiting at her feet. “Let’s do some drills. You after me. Jumping Jacks!”

 You barely have time to react when you see the sneakers of your gigantic teacher suddenly swelling up at the sides. She bends forward, seemingly getting ready to jump up. Before you even realize, those bus sized feet launch high into the air, the soles of her sneakers appearing smaller and smaller as she ascends towards what seems like empty space. When they reach the summit of their trajectory, they widen apart, revealing the muscular, legging covered inner thighs of miss Lombardi, before gravity starts taking effect and pulls them down. As if on slow motion, the massive, unfathomably heavy body begins descending, the enormous bulge at her crotch appearing bigger and bigger by the second. All boys find themselves looking up, mouths open in awe, as a shadow casts upon them…

BOOM!!

The gigantic shoes stomp powerfully on the ground, the earthshaking, reverberating around the court “thud” sending all boys including you a few feet into the air.

BOOM!!

 The explosion of footfalls repeats itself as the giantess performs another rep of the exercise rhythmically and with passion.

BOOM!! BOOM!!

At the mercy of your teacher’s unfathomable weight, you’re forced up and down to the pace of her jumping jacks. Just the impact of her feet stomping on the wooden floor is enough to make you rumble like little pebbles on a beating drum.

 Every girl around the teacher performs the exercise casually and energetically, totally oblivious to the earthquake madness you boys have to endure. Some of them even giggle and tease their fellow friends about how their giant bulges bob up and down, the gigantic appendages rising and falling heftily inside their cute leotards. With the corner of your eye, you even catch a girl who stopped performing to pull back her meaty penis which fell out of her leotard, earning a giggle from her companions.

After what felt like a century, the huge teacher finally comes to a stop, ending your ridiculous torture. “Very good…” she says, seeing that most of the girls barely pant. “Moving on! Push ups!”

Miss Lombardi’s hands appear next the circle, palms down. “On my command. One…” In full plank position, her head is much closer to the ground, so her voice is practically vibrating your ears. What is worse, you can feel her breath washing down on you every time she pushes and…oh God.

Her tits are in the way.

“Two…three…” Those all natural, basketball sized boobs of hers, would appear huge even to a normal sized person that wasn’t a victim of the SF virus but now they were, simply put, GIGANTIC! In fact, even before you shrunk, this was a usual joke among your peers, on how this woman could actually drive without her boobs resting on the steering wheel. But in your tiny, microscopic world they were on an entirely different level of hugeness: Large as her head if not bigger, those healthy, soft mammaries were like literal mountains to you… Like two globes of abundant breast tissue with barrel sized nipples… Because yes. Due to her doing push ups in front of you, those tits press the ground in such a way they spilled all around, granting you easy view up her slightly damp top through which her puffy nubs poke proudly. It was clear that she wasn’t fond of bras, as evidenced by the slightly visible areolas.

“…nine…ten!” she says standing up to her full intimidating height. “Oof…Feel that burn girls? Now that’s what we’re talking about!”

All girls slowly stand up as well, panting a bit more heavily this time. You can see that the fatigue of the exercise certainly got the blood going, a good portion of the girls already sporting slightly bigger bulges. In most, the tip of their massive cocks reached just a bit higher than their belly buttons.

“OK I think that’s enough warming up.” She says as she squats down in front of you, the fat bulge at her crotch emanating a slightly stronger aroma this time. “For our main session, I’ve decided to teach you something that’ll be of great help as you grow yourselves into strong, independent futas…I’ve prepared a nice drill for you, a drill that will improve your athletic skills.”

All girls gather around miss Lombardi. “It’s a relay race but instead of bars you‘ll be using boys.” There comes a slight murmur at her words but most girls seem excited and eager to participate. On the other hand, boys look at the towering teacher with query and fear.

“I’ll need you to split in teams of four. Every girl will start from this corner over there, run a full sprint circle around the court, pass the tinies onto her teammate and so on…The first team to finish wins. It’s as simple as that. Any questions?”

There was none. A few boys raise their hands but are effectively ignored. “Perfect! Let’s begin.” She says before grabbing a handful of boys and handing them over to Ashley, a tall girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. You know that she’s rather competitive and stubborn, but what strikes you most about her is that she’s a track athlete. There’s no way in hell her team can lose.

Next comes Betty, short for Elisabeth, a slender girl with twin braids that reach her shoulders. You watch as Miss Lombardi, grabs another handful of your friends and gives them to her as if handling tinies in this manner was the most natural thing in the world, effectively ignoring their little screams and desperate pleas.

With Betty gone, Claire appears on the line, an all-around redhead, waiting for her own bunch of boys. She has a lithe yet toned physique, her strong calves and thighs making her a worthy contestant. Your line of sight is immediately drawn to the enormous bulge at her crotch, the skimpy leotard she’s wearing giving a perfect outline of the monstrous penis she is hiding underneath. The fabric is so tight that leaves nothing to imagination. Even the subtle ridge of her fat glans is visible! Astonished at such an idle display of size, you fail to notice miss Lombardi’s descending hand going straight for you!

You immediately find yourself trapped in the prison of your teacher’s palm, you and a bunch of your friends. There comes a slight freefall feeling on your stomach, indicating that you’re swiftly handed over to the giant girl’s waiting hand. This one is softer but a tad smaller, making you and your four other friends feel claustrophobic.

 You can’t see who the last girl is, but you’re pretty sure you heard Diane’s name. Diane is a cheerleader, she’s of medium height with very thick legs probably due to her many hours of practice. After she’s taken the last remaining boys, miss Lombardi stands up and addresses all teams at once. “OK…One last thing: Remember that boys are fragile little things. I don’t want them falling during your handing them over. If I see a single boy on the floor you’re immediately disqualified, understood?”

All girls shake their heads in agreement, before taking positions on the corner of the court as indicated. Miss Lombardi stands in the center, making sure she can inspect everything. Seeing that all girls are ready to go, she brings the whistle up her mouth and blows.

TWEEEETTT!!

The giant girls set off. Ashley and Betty seem fairly evenly matched at first, pumping their legs forward as quickly as they can. The next two girls trail slightly behind them, focused on their own rivalry. Running full sprint, all girls’ hands rise and fall with astonishing speed making all boys dizzy and ready to puke. In less than thirty seconds, Ashley is first to reach the end, handing the “baton” over her teammate who kicks off like a spring. They’ve built a slight advantage already, probably a few seconds lead compared to the other teams that follow.

“COME ON GIRLS! GIVE ME ALL YOU’VE GOT!” miss Lombardi yells at her students, motivating them to try harder. All second girls clench their teeth and pump harder, their powerful legs hitting the floor with great determination. At the next pass, Ashley’s team is still on the lead but somehow Diane’s team has closed the distance.

The third girls throw themselves energetically into the race, but nothing changes much. Already in the final pass, Ashley’s team is still first with the other three trailing a few feet behind. Everything was going according to the plan when something terrible happens.

Megan, the fourth girl of Ashley’s team and the well-known nerd of the class, trips and almost falls, literally in the last turn. Thankfully, she doesn’t drop any of the boys but still, this mistake proves serious enough for the other teams to overtake her. Ashley, wide eyed, watches from the corner of the room as Diane’s teammate crosses the finish line first. Megan only manages to take the last place, finishing shortly after Amanda and Brittany, the fourth girls of team Betty and Claire respectively.

“Good job girls! I’m very proud of you! You didn’t drop any of the boys! Bravo!” miss Lombardi says, her loud voice echoing around the facility. “Now let’s see how the boys are doing, shall we?” All four girls step closer and open their palms to show their precious cargo.

You open your eyes at the sudden change of scenery and you’re greeted with miss Lombardi’s billboard sized face looking down on you. “One…two…three…four…” her full lips part and close rhythmically counting the boys lain in front of her. Now that you’re sitting still, the built up from the race pressure on your stomach makes you want to puke but you manage to hold it in. “…eleven…twelve! Every boy’s here! Kudos to all!”

You hear her say as, one by one, every girl sets you on the floor next their gargantuan feet. You’ve never hoped to say this, but you feel relieved to step on solid ground again, despite the enormous giantesses looming powerfully above you.

“Alright girls…The race is over and it seems we have a winner: Diane’s team wins!” the giant teacher says before giving an applause. “Not that winning is so important, it’s the joy of competition that matters after all…But anyway we have to respect those who tried hard and won so…Congratulation girls!”

“Uhm thank you miss Lombardi!” Diane’s team members respond simultaneously with their high pitched voices like silly little girls.

Boys are still on the ground marveling at the gigantic beauties who march triumphally towards their teacher. Miss Lombardi pats them on the head and gives them their prize, a gold medal which they’re quick to hang around their neck. “But what about the handful of boys? They’re part of the team too, right?” Diane asks innocently catching the boys with the corner of her eye.” Don’t they deserve credit too?”

“Uhm…” miss Lombardi pauses for a while, thinking. “No honey. They were just your pass up buttons… No need to worry about them.”

 And with those words the bell rings. All girls head towards the locker rooms while boys remain faithful to following the yellow lines, going for their own much smaller dressing rooms…which were actually located inside the girls’ ones…   

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review please.