- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's something that I wrote as an attempt to overcome my block. Again, can't decide on how to resume Penelope's and Mike's romance.

   The city was always busy in the mornings. Thousands were on the road and millions already at work. Cars flooded the streets, buses honked impatiently at the nerve breaking traffic to move on while stray pedestrians squeezed and walked through the traffic jam in a hurry. The sun was filtering through enormous, sky-high skyscrapers, reflecting on the polished window’s elegant frames but only few beams of light actually managed to reach the ground. To the unkeen eye, nothing would look out of the ordinary.

 To the trained eye however, things would look a bit different… dreadful even. Where someone would expect to find pavements at the edge of the streets, they would notice something weird. Pavements did exist, made of solid and grey concrete, but there was also something else. Strange little infrastructures no more than a foot in height, dome shaped and sturdy looking, ran along the length of the pavements, exactly where the concrete met the tarmac. These funny little porticos were made of black iron and glass and apart from consisting nice little street decorations, they served a more important, functional role as well. The masses of living shrunken males who currently waited for their scaled down, puny sized, subway trains confirmed that these small structures were nothing more than the community’s transport for tinies. Indeed, after the outbreak of the SF virus, great care was taken to provide the newly, freshly diminished population the means to at least independently  travel to, and back from work, giving them a sense of freedom…in some way.

“Oh crap!” A hurriedly impatient man said looking at his wrist watch. “I’ll be late again!” He pushed closer to the closed doors, as if closing the half foot distance between him and the wagon’s exit would actually make him arrive earlier. “Can’t this thing go any faster?! What is this!” he murmured softy punching the door, drawing a few angry glances from the nearby passengers, who rolled their eyes in annoyance.

It was the third time this week that this particular trip would arrive late. Peter was clearly annoyed by this but there was nothing he could do. His job was about half a mile distance from where he lived, meaning that the subway train was his only option. He couldn’t drive his old car, he was too damn tiny to even press the foot pedal even if he jumped with his whole weight on it and, of course walking was completely out of the question. Not only would it take a ridiculous amount of time but also it was very dangerous. He would have to evade the giantesses’ massive footsteps as they would walk towards their works too.

 Thankfully, it took only a minute for the tiny wagon to come to a stop. With a “ding” the doors slid open and Peter instantly rushed out. He dashed towards the building’s main exit, unknowingly pushing and shoving a few of the other men who patiently waited in the line. The high arch glass doors of the Community Transport loomed imposingly before him, looking quite tall as he came closer, even though he knew that these dominant looking gates would hardly reach above a woman’s ankle and that with great difficulty. Seeing no immediate danger, Peter passed through the exit and found himself on the vast expanse of the grey pavement. Across from him, a much bigger, giant sized building stood large and in charge, with gates at least a thousand times bigger and millions times heavier than the Community Transport’s ones. The company he was working as a secretary assistant for, was standing before him like a skyscraper the top of which was lost in the clouds and quite literally “scraping the sky”. Peter rushed, always following the specific yellow line on the ground for safety, and turned to look at his watch. “Twenty minutes late…Oh God help me.” He said, failing to realize the proximity of an impending danger as a strong rumble shook the ground.

THOOM!

THOOM!

 A huge shadow fell all around as Peter turned to look at the source of the powerful tremors. A blonde mane emerged from the horizon, rising from the back of the Community Transports like a menacing kaiju, the giant face slowly appearing larger and larger as the giantess kept coming closer. She was focused on her phone, bright blue eyes pinned on the screen, and judging by the unstoppable continuous gait, she was totally oblivious to the situation at her feet. As she approached, more of her bodacious figure came into view. She was dressed in a business attire, namely a button up shirt and a grey jacket that was pushed to its limits to the swell of her gargantuan pumpkin sized breasts. These massive blimps bounced and wobbled every time her colossal feet hit the ground, bulging when they went up and clapping when they went down, with thunderclaps that jostled even under the confinements of her tight professional attire. Peter almost felt his eyes drop out of their sockets at the size of those enormous breasts, but, when the giantess approached and, with a simple lift of her foot, stepped over the less than knee high subway station, he realized the danger he was in. Her freshly polished black mule touched the ground with an obliterating thud, the impact quickly travelling across the ground and making the poor man’s knees quiver from pressure. The giant foot fully eclipsed the gate of the tiny portico as if it was nothing. Peter woke up and immediately started running towards the company’s lobby, but he was no match for the giantess’ thick and powerful legs: Even on simple walking speed, each one of her strides covered at least a hundred steps of his, so it came as no surprise that in no time she was upon him. Her thick powerful legs lifted and fell onto the ground with brute force, the colossal feet creeping closer and closer as the distance between the two shortened. In the blink of an eye, Peter’s sky grew dark, the giantess’ short skirt doing nothing to prevent him from having an upskirt view of her red thong and giant soft cock that formed a massive round bulge at the front of her crotch.

“No!” Was what Peter managed to scream in his panic before he fell down, watching as the colossal sole of the giantess’ elegant shoe became his sky and was about to crush him like a bug. His whole life passed in front of his eyes, but the expected death didn’t come.

THOOM!!

 The eardrum breaking rumble exploded a few feet in front of him, the unaware lady’s massive foot stomping the solid concrete with a massive thud. Sweltering wind brushed through Peter’s hair, the said foot mechanically lifting and rising high into the sky before slamming back down a few yards away, as the enormous girl resumed her rather peaceful walk. When he opened his eyes, he saw he was still intact and safe, the image of the giantess’ ample derriere barely covered by her short skirt quickly imprinting on his mind as the happy end to a near death experience. Even looking at her from the back, her enormous boobs showed significantly at the sides, those heavy jugs jutting a considerable distance from her torso, all the while those pillar like legs kept pumping her forward like two titanic meaty columns. The powerful tremors of her thundering footsteps continued in decreasing fashion and only stopped when the unsuspecting young lady climbed the stairs and entered the lobby of the company she was working for…right across from him.

Apparently, they were coworkers?

 “Stupid bitch!” Peter cursed standing back on his feet. He was thankful he was alive but a sense of dread and anger filled him, a feeling that never missed the chance to haunt him the last few weeks. Having to see the world from an entirely new perspective, the perspective of a bug, was driving him crazy. He felt weak and helpless. He felt malice towards the giantesses. He had done nothing wrong, yet he was forced to look up to them simply because they were bigger…

 Still shocked, he let out a sigh and moved on towards the lobby. He took the little lift at the side of the stairs and reached the imposing double doors. Looking up, the huge door expanded way up above his head but he headed for the tiny one located at its bottom left corner. Upon entering, his eyes were once again drawn to the enormous interior: Huge reception desks, endless hallways leading to the various offices, massive decorative plants even skyscraper sized copy machines filled the scenery, a different perspective he was hardly getting used to seeing. Of course, all these were all scaled up to the giantesses’ huge size or more appropriately…his previous normal size, he so much missed.

“There you are!” A deep female voice thundered from above as a massive high heel appeared and stomped in front of him powerfully. “I thought you wouldn’t show up…again.” The crimson red of her freshly pedicured toenails shined brightly under the room’s light and caught Peter by surprise, only until he moved his head up to look at the familiar yet friendly giantess smiling down at him.

“Train delay…don’t ask.” He said bluntly and made to walk towards to the indoor elevator for tinies.

“Another one? It’s the…what? Fourth time this week?”

“Third.” He sighed. “As I said, don’t ask.”

“Ok big boy. But I’ll have to inform you that the higher ups found out about this. The boss said she wanted to see you.”

“Wait, what?! I thought you had me covered up!” Peter complained at the huge security guard, the irritation evident in his voice.

“I did! I honestly don’t know how they found out… You know I got your ass more than a few times already, don’t blame me.” Her deep voice thundered from above.

 Peter knew she was telling the truth. After all, it was not Mary’s fault that he was late again. Nor was she to blame for the previous, carefree giantess’s gait that almost trampled him to death. Mary was always kind of nice towards him and it sure was to a tiny’s advantage to have someone giant to talk to. Her gentle nature came in direct contrast with her attire though. Being a security guard, she had to follow the company’s dressing policy for guards, which meant she was forced to wear the skimpy outfits they proposed. True to the standards of this new world, the dressing code meant absolutely no respect for the tiny population, forcing guards to flaunt their huge curvy bodies as a means of “suppressing delinquent behavior”. The concept was that security guards were to be feared, and what better way to show a tiny his place than presenting them a fifty foot long cock that was far too large for them even soft? Peter could never understand it though. To his mind, this was just another tragic joke this new, post virus female minds decided to play on mankind.

“Anyway…Need a lift?” Mary asked, her foot still standing immovable in front of him like a tower, forcing Peter to make a turn around it. “Taking that little elevator will cost you some more time you definitely need. It’s not advisable to leave the boss waiting you know...”

Peter looked up at her. At least, that’s what he meant to do, but soon paused when he was greeted with her colossal thunder thighs and massive meaty member that was strapped to a cock holster on her left thigh. Seeing a giantess’s enormous package flaunted so plainly before his eyes never failed to make him swallow in fear. Maybe those guidelines were having the desired result after all. His fear became worse when Mary’s muscular thighs swelled and came down as she unceremoniously took a low squat, her fat balls hovering above his head like two rumbling boulders. “I can get you there in no time…” She said and pinched him between two fingers and dropped him inside her bra. “Just stop squirming…” she teased and stood back to her full 6’2 height, which to Peter was akin to 500 feet from the ground. “I count this as a favor so…You owe me one.”

 Peter didn’t have the chance to get a say on this. He just felt the masses of her huge breasts bounce and jiggle as she started walking. “Oh God what have I gotten myself into this time…” he murmured giving another try to stabilize himself on Mary’s areola. Although she didn’t have the biggest pair, the perkiness and warm softness of her mounds, made it quite a task for him to stay in place. Thankfully, he grabbed hold of the inner side of her lacy bra and balanced himself, free to take short glances to the outside world through the sheer fabric. His whole world was bouncing and he could swear he could even hear the thudding sounds of Mary’s heavy footfalls down below. Certainly, those high heels were big and heavy enough to trample many men underneath but Peter decided not to think about it for the time being.

 “OK here we are.” Mary said after a while, stopping in front of the manager’s office door. “You’d better have a good excuse made up. She was kind of in a bad mood this morning. Didn’t even say good morning.”

After a solid knock Mary made herself in. “Sorry to interrupt miss Tennison, but you said you wanted to see Peter Dinegold.”

 Tina Tennison, the office manager, turned to look at the imposing security guard with a brief puzzled look. “Peter Dinegold… Ah yes.” She said, the name finally ringing a bell. Apparently, she was busy typing something on her computer and the sudden intrusion took her aback. She was sitting on her desk and Peter could see her from the waist up and once again noticed how professional and strict she looked. She wore a full sleeved lilac turtle neck with a large boob window that could be at least considered indecent to the previous standards of public modesty, but in the post virus female dominated society it was nothing sort of conservative. Those massive full breasts rested heavily on the desk in front of her, almost pushing the keyboard away, while a deep cleavage line formed where the two hefty tits pressed together. Golden earrings adorned her ear lobs, her blonde hair left to curl on her shoulders, while her make up was faint with the exception of the vivid red lipstick that made a stunning contrast. Certainly Peter’s boss was very buxom and thick, something that made the situation even more uncomfortable.

“And where is he now?” Tina asked with a raised eyebrow. “I don’t see him around.” She said leaning over and scanning the floor for the tiny man.

“Oh yes. He’s right here with me. Here.” Mary said and pulled the cup of her bra away from her tit and fished Peter out. She squished him on her huge nipple doing so, something that the manager thankfully didn’t notice. She carefully set him on the desk not forgetting to pat him softly on the head with her tree trunk finger, just to be brave. “I just offered him a ride.”

“In your bra? Not bad.” The manager said. “I suppose there were far more appropriate ways though.”

There came an awkward pause. Peter gulped.

“ I guess you’re right. I didn’t want to make him so uncomfortable though. Now if you don’t mind…I have a post I need to be in.” she said and nodding her head slightly, she turned around and left the room.

 Immediately, Tina’s eyes fell on Peter. In front of her massive boobs, the tiny man was nothing more than a mere bug. Just one of her large breasts was like a house to him. This sense of power over him made her break a smile.

Peter on the other hand found himself looking at the biggest pair of breasts he had ever seen. Two soft mountains of warm breastflesh expanded before him, the turtleneck doing absolutely nothing to hide their gigantic size. The giantess’ perfume viciously attacked his nostrils and, if not for the unknown reason he was there in the first place, he would find himself slightly aroused.

“Mister Dinegold…I suppose you know what you’re here for.” The imposing giantess said as she slid her chair back and stood to her full height.

“My recent late comings? It was not my fault!”

“It’s been already three times this week alone. I’m sure you’re aware of the company’ strict police about punctuality.”

“It’s the damn train delays!” Peter burst. “You know that as a tiny, I don’t have that many options to travel here. It’s not that I jump on my car and drive here for God’s sake.”

“Mister Dinegold!” the giantess interrupted raising her voice, forcing Peter to instantly cover his ears to the powerful sound density. “I won’t tolerate any excuses. In my view you need to be punished.”

“Punished? Am I fired?”

“Firing doesn’t solve the problem I assume. I’m talking about a different kind of punishment…Some form of penalty that has an educational aspect as well…” she walked around the desk and came to stand before him. With her hands dominantly placed on her wide hips and her legs shoulder width apart, Peter would find himself filled in fear…even so, if it also wasn’t for that massive round bulge that stretched the front of her tight skirt enormously! He was face to crotch with his giantess boss, the desk he was standing on doing nothing to prevent him from having a full view of her massive concealed python. Her cock must have been huge! Like a fire hydrant! No, like a huge ship!

“What do…do you uhm…have in mind?” Peter hesitantly asked, his mind racing at the various ways giantesses usually chose to discipline tinies with. And none of them was…rational to begin with.

“You know Peter…I strongly believe that you are a good boy deep inside…” Tina said, a hand traveling down the length of her stomach to her crotch, slowly cupping and massaging the large package, the huge bulge too large to be fully grabbed by her palm. “…And as a good boy, I’m sure you’ll be more than eager to help…uhm…how to put it…a lovely lady in need…Isn’t that right?”

Peter didn’t know how to respond. His eyes were wide open and glued to the huge bulge in front of him, noticing that it somehow swelled in size.

“You know, I have a son too. My beloved Mike…” she said, the massaging turning a bit more vibrant and transforming into short strokes that went up and down her crotch. “…And I truly mean it when I say that all you little boys need just the right push to blossom into the nice little obedient gentlemen you truly are…So, what do you say…Help me out so that I can forget all about your recent late comings and leave it all behind?” She hooked both of her thumbs in the waistband of her tight skirt and with a pull, the expensive garment fell down to her ankles.

 A massive fat cock appeared and dropped on the desk with a heavy plwamp.

 It was fat and girthy like a two litre bottle and extended a good fifty feet from the base of her crotch. The shaft was a bit darker than the rest of her skin, with two angry, thumb sized veins running its entire length to the vey tip which was fat as an apple with a penny sized sperm tube underneath. Her colossal balls, each one as big as an orange, hang and swayed underneath like two heavy orbs churning with potent futa cum. Her musk immediately attacked his face, a sweet sour scent of sweat combined with cocoa cream lotion, all the while a cloud of warmth and virility filled his senses.

“I can’t do that.” Peter said, surprised at himself to even be able to form a word in front of such a beast, let alone hold his ground.

“I beg you a pardon?”

“Sorry…It just…I can’t.”

The giantess paused. Tina had never seen any tiny react in such a way in front of her giant member. Maybe this little show off needed another approach.

“OK, fair enough…”

Peter looked up at her. At least that’s what he intended, since he only caught a view of the undersides of her massive breasts.

“I’ll do it the classical way. I’ll give you ten.”

“Ten? Ten what?”

“Three delays, ten hits. Sounds like a reasonable number.”

“You’ll hit me?”

“Normally I would spank you, but you’re too damn small for that. Spanking helped with my little boy when he was young, but now it’s out of the question. You men are too damn tiny for that anyways.”

“…”

“Alright than, here we go.” Tina said her hands still on her hips, her enormous cock looking like a subway wagon next to the half inch man.

 “But your hands are way to big…Wait, you’re not gonna flick me, are you?”

  His question was immediately answered when the giant cock next to him flexed and twitched with excitement. As he turned, he was greeted with the massive shaft swelling and rising like a sleeping giant, the fat futa penis elongating and turning erect as the giantess thrust her hips forward making it slap fully erect against her toned stomach, almost wedging it between her colossal mounds. “Of course not, Peter. I’m not even going to use my hands…”

 Peter’s heart skipped a bit at the sight of the underside of the enormous cock, as he found himself in its shadow, the massive log beginning its downward fall right upon him. Panicking, he turned to run away but he quickly found himself smashed against the solid surface of the desk.

PLWAMP!

“One!” Tina laughed above him, clearly enjoying her dominance over the tiny man.

 She grabbed her cock from the base and lift it up before with another twist of her hand she smashed it back against the poor tiny.

“Two!”

 The baseball bat of a cock of hers swinged and hit him disciplinarily, the poor tiny nothing more than a mere toy meant to be used and abused by it. It was as if her cock found a new pet, immediately jumping at the chance to show it how much it loved it.

“Three!”

“Four!”

“Uhm…excuse me?”

“Huh?” Tina turned around cock in hand, unknowingly carrying Peter with her as the poor man stuck on the underside of her fat cock tip. A busty young giantess was at the door, hands still on the door handle, looking at her with a dropped jaw.

“I’m sorry…Didn’t mean to interrupt.” She said embarrassingly. “I’ll come again alter.”

“No, you don’t.” Tina said sternly. “Please come in and close the door behind you.”

 The young giantess did as she was told and came into the room. Tina was still having her giant cock out with Peter still attached to it. “I was in the middle of punishing a tiny. Not a big deal.”

“Oh…I see.” the young blonde replied. “Phew…I thought it was something important.”

“It wasn’t, but you should learn to knock first.” Tina said offering the new giantess her hand, her flagpole still out and proud, even swaying left to right as she walked. “You must be the new intern. Bethany Rogers, is that right?”

“Absolutely.”

“I’m Tina Tennisson, office manager. Coffee?”

“No, thank you. I’ve had two already.”

“Nervous huh? Let’s jump straight to the point then.” Tina said and gave Peter another dick slap, this one echoing around the room. The poor tiny was already out of conscious. “Well Bethany, we’re kind of understaffed as far as disciplinary staff is concerned. You know… the work you found me doing right now. Would you like to work for our company?”

“Oh but of course! As I’ve already put on my CV I’m in the last year of college studying Business Administration, I’ve had straight A’s in my lest semester and I would-“

“How long is your cock?”

“What? Uhm, thirteen inches the last time I measured…Why?”

“You’re hired!” Tina said before dick slapping Peter one more time. “Here!” she flexed her magnum dong upwards releasing Peter from her cock and sending him flying high into the air. Then, with the air of an experienced baseball player she swung her cock powerfully, hitting the poor tiny on his way down and sending him skyrocketing exactly in between Bethany’s impressive bosom. He landed in between her air bags and wedged deep into her cleavage, totally unable to even fight back unconscious as he was. “Bingo! I can’t get enough of doing that…” she said, her massive dong still on hand. “Ahem…That would be it for now. I expect you to be as professional as you appear to be.” Tina stated noticing the young girl’s gray jacket and white overflowing shirt. If only she knew better than to look where she was placing her feet when she walked. “You can go now. Hand this poor fellow to Mary…after you give him some taster of your…ahem… mind.” She said closing one eye mischievously.

“Ergh…OK.” Bethanny said as she turned to leave. “Thank you for hiring me. I won’t fail you!” She exclaimed with enthusiasm as she closed the door behind her. Unsure on how to proceed, she fished the poor tiny out of her cleavage and held him in front of her face. He seemed beaten down but still breathing. His face didn’t ring a bell. And why would he? After all, all tinies look the same when they walk in between your feet, why bother…She quickly dismissed any bad thoughts, and pulled the waistband of her cotton white panties and dropped him in. He landed next to her right testicle, but with a bit of wiggle wiggle of her part she pushed him right under her fat flaccid shaft and in between her ball cleavage. “There we go…Now onto my new job. Better find this Mary girl…” Bethanny said, oblivious to the fact that she almost trampled the guy she was now carrying in between her junk.

Certainly, a cruel world for a man…let alone a constantly delayed secretary assistant.   

Chapter End Notes:

Send me your thoughts on that if you'd like.