- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


“Hey dude…You’ve hit the jackpot with her. I’m truly happy for you.” your friend Tommy says, standing next to you. He’s wearing a fancy all black tuxedo, a white napkin neatly folded on his chest pocket, and his hair is perfectly combed and styled.

“Uhm…thanks?” You reply puzzled. Next to him stand, equally perfect, three of your friends from school, their clothes similarly elegant and expensive and they seem to be holding a bouquet of flowers each. “What is…Where are we?” The place surely looks like an old chapel and you are currently standing on the altar. The benches are full of guests, all wearing elegant clothes and what is truly strange is that they are all the same size with you, even women. At the corner of your eye, you spot your two sisters sitting on the front bench, both trying to hold back tears of joy. “Tommy, what’s going on here?”

“Always making fun of things huh?” he replies giving you a firm pat on the back. “Come on man, not all moments are the same. Just be yourself and try to enjoy it!”

“Enjoy what?” You ask back and look down. You are dressed like a groom, a nice tailcoat and a bow tie fitting you like a glove, expensive shoes shining brightly at the reflecting light. You seem to be holding a bouquet of flowers too, except yours is much bigger and has a nice white ribbon attached to it. “Is this…Am I getting married?”

 Right then, the double doors of the chapel fly open and in comes your mother dressed like a priest, walking down the corridor in a hurry. “Sorry, I’m late…Had to schedule a proper discipline for some of my late coworkers.” There come a few surprised ohs and nods from the guests but she quickly rushes to the altar brushing past you and your best man, Tommy.

“Mom? Are you a priest?” you ask as nothing seems to fit into place.

“Shush!” Tommy thrusts an elbow at your side. “You don’t want to interrupt her holiness except…Well, there comes your lady.” Suddenly, a soft tune of “here comes the bride” starts playing around the chapel and all quests rise from their seats. At the end of the corridor, a beautiful bride starts walking towards you, her long flowing wedding dress covering up her body modestly while a thin veil hides her face from view.

“Seriously dude… What is this!?” you panic as you realize you’re about to get married. The unknown woman creeps closer and closer and you desperately try to recall how you got there but nothing comes to mind. You try to make a run for it but your feet don’t move; they are frozen in place. You attempt to scream but your voice doesn’t come out no matter how much you try.

“Oh isn’t she beautiful?” your sister Lisa asks wiping a tear out of the corner of her eye. “I’m so happy for the both of them.”

“I’m sure you are, honey. We all are.” Rachel whispers softly, when the bride finally reaches the altar. To your surprise, she is equal to you in terms of size but she stands about two feet taller which makes you eye level with her very large and heavy breasts.

“Ahem…” your mother, and priest for the ceremony, clears her throat and all guests sit down. The bride moves a little closer and you can finally distinguish her features under the thin veil. When she takes her final position next to you, you are already sure of who she is but the gentle motion of her unveiling herself confirms your thoughts.

“Penelope?”

“It’s me, Mike.” She replies warmly. “This is our moment.”

Before you even try to say something, an unknown force spins you on the spot and forces you to turn towards your mother. She straightens her posture and asks, “Do you Mike, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded owner and spouse, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health until death do you part?”

“I do!” you yelp instantly, the words coming out of your mouth on their own, the strange force deeming you unable to act on your own.

 Without having control over your actions, you drop to your knees and pull a wedding ring out of your pocket. Carefully, as if though you are handling something sacred, you gently lift Penelope’s wedding dress and grab her shoe. The cathedral remains silent as you, without your will, remove Penelope’s shoes from her soft white heels.

Your mother continues, “Do you Penelope, take this man to be your lawfully wedded pet and spouse, to live together in matrimony, to own him, dominate him, protect and keep him, in sickness and in health until death do you part?”

“I do.” Penelope replies, her voice trembling with enthusiasm. The priest nods and Penelope softly lifts her foot from the ground. Without delay, she offers her gorgeous foot in your hand, and you slowly insert the wedding ring on her chubby, lilac painted second toe.

“By the power vested in me by our Goddess, I now pronounce you husband and wife!” Your mother declares, earning a vivid applause as the whole chapel erupts into cheers.

 You feel disgusted by what you were just forced to do and attempt to stand back on your feet. As you try to do so however, a bright lightning bursts all around and all of a sudden everything seems to zoom out. The chapel, the altar, the quests even Penelope and the priest start expanding taller and taller, reaching biblical proportions in no time! You find yourself shrunken, no more than half an inch tall in height, standing on the ground and surrounded by massive giantesses who all look down at you with wide grins. As you turn, you’re greeted with Penelope’s plumb toes, the wedding ring fitting perfectly her milky white peds.

“You may now kiss the bride!” your mother continues, the firmness in her voice indicating that your obscure shrinking was not something that she didn’t expect.

As you stumble around like a silly bug on the floor, you hear powerful booms and thuds that shake the ground and make you panic. It’s then you realize that you’re completely defenseless and vulnerable, easy prey for the gigantic feet all around you to crush you like an insignificant ant. You turn to run away from Penelope’s feet, but the elegant shoes you religiously set on the side a moment ago, are like enormous fallen logs that block your way. The rhythmic sound of the powerful tremors amplifies and makes you pause and look up, only to notice the towering form of your mother who’s walking in your direction. The humongous pillars of her legs switch and advance confidently, carrying her prodigious weight forward as the enormous stiletto high heels she’s wearing vibrate the carpeted floor of the chapel on their way to you.  “I said, you may now kiss the bride…”, she repeats and bends down to pick you up. Her enormous fingers wrap around your puny body, engulfing you in their soft yet firm grip and lift you up. Your feet lose contact with the floor as you start aimlessly kicking thin air.

 Soon enough, you’re unceremoniously dropped on the new altar which now seems a bit higher up than you expected, but again, in your shrunken form everything looks bigger. “…Men…What would they do with us?” your mother says as she returns back to her position as a priest. “Now let’s move on, shall we?” Penelope just stares down at you from above, her cheeks blushing in anticipation. Apparently, the altar is only waist high to her who now stands tall and big looking down at you over the swell of her prodigious breasts.

“OK I’m ready.” Penelope says to which your mother replies, ”You may kiss the bride!”

You wonder where this is going but your questions are immediately answered when…when Penelope lifts the front of her dress and allows her massive, behemoth sized cock drop on the altar with a heavy thud! The fat cock looks fifty foot long and about ten feet wide like a city bus protruding angrily from her gigantic frame. The ridiculously large tip swells with power and oozes sexual virility. The broad head is free of its ample foreskin, the subtle ridges left exposed to the open air, emanating a warm musk and solidifying once and for all who will be the dominant partner in this wedding relationship.

 “Oh I’m so happy Mike!” Penelope’s voice thunders from above, her face fully obstructed by the valley of her enormous bosom, until a thrust of her hips sends her magnum dong forward, barreling towards your insignificant form. Her heavy round balls almost collide with the side of the altar as she advances. You gulp at the sight of the impossible futa penis as it rushes towards you, it’s lovely husband, till with a wet “sqwelch” it bumps on you and knocks you off of the altar, sending you flying down the dark abyss.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” you scream as you dive down the impossible height of the altar, your arms and legs kicking and flailing in slow motion…

…when you bump onto something soft and big.

“Honey?”

You wake up drenched in sweat and yelling like a madman. “Honey, are you alright?” Penelope whispers from above as she leans down to take a closer look at you. Her face is puzzled and has a glint of concern in her eyes.

“What…Where…” You mumble as you turn and try to take in your surroundings. You’re sitting on a vast pink surface, the smoothness of which resembles skin very much. You notice four pillars curling slightly at the front while a fifth shorter one juts out on the side. It takes a moment to recognize those fleshy digits as Penelope’s fingers, realizing that you are currently nested in her open palm.

“It’s alright…” Penelope calms you down. “It was just a nightmare…Try to relax…”

 You try to control your fast breathing. “It was so vivid… Oh my God…” You cup your head with both hands. “I’ve never experienced something like that before…”

“Sh…” Penelope pokes your back with the tip of her tree trunk sized finger in sympathy. “I guess the whole sexual act previously must have felt a bit too harsh for you…Sorry about that…”

It’s then you realize that you’re currently drenched not only in sweat but also in dried cum. It has clustered on your skin, forming a sticky coat of crusty semen.

“Come. You need a bath.” Penelope says. “This will help you relax…and try to calm down from whatever you just saw in your dreams…”

“Wait…Aren’t you…Where is…” you mumble, the recent events and the vividness of the night mare preventing you from having a coherent thought and form a viable sentence. “You’re still my girlfriend right?”

“Sorry?”

“I mean we’re still on the boyfriend-girlfriend thing…We haven’t advanced to something more serious…right?”

Penelope looks down at you with a weird face. “I guess so, unless you want to suppose that having sex is the next step to our relationship, then yeah we’re in a more serious affair…But honestly, I think you should take some rest and relax. You sound like you’ve had a concussion or something.” She bites her lower lip saying that.

“Oh…OK then.” You breath a sigh of relief realizing it was just a stupid dream and you’re not married to her. So, no strict commitments…yet. You let yourself calm down and lie on your back against Penelope’s hand, as she takes you to the bathroom.

 

….

 Next morning found you waking up as usual. Penelope was particularly gentle helping you clean yourself the previous evening, figuring it would be best if she left you alone and allowed you to take some proper rest. With a kiss she got up and left, waving goodbye, the continuous blush never leaving her innocent face.

 So, you just took up your morning routine, washed yourself and got ready for school. Your mother and sisters were already having breakfast when you got downstairs, sitting around the huge table like enormous living titanesses. Looking up at them from the floor never failed to inspire awe to you, their prodigious 400+ foot height and more than a thousand tons weight making you feel like an insignificant bug compared to them. The moment you set foot on the boy sized stairway leading to the table however, a loud honk sounded out the window from the school bus. Deciding to skip breakfast, you just grabbed your tiny bag, tied your shoes, put some perfume on, kissed your gigantic mother’s big toe good morning like an obedient little boy and left for school. As you were walking on the corridor however, Lisa quickly followed, bent down and picked you up. “Good morning there, big bro. Don’t worry, I got you.” She says before giving you a warm kiss and depositing you down her smart woman pouch, in front of her soft behemoth. “Time for school!” she says before skipping towards the school bus, causing her swinging junk to slightly jostle you around.

 School went thankfully smoothly. The first two classes were History and Math, two topics you honestly excelled at, so Miss Lagrande and Miss Horton, went easy on you. In fact, Miss Horton, the math teacher, who was a slender blonde with a slim figure and a prodigious bulge, went on to congratulate you for finding an alternate solution to the very difficult problem she gave you last week as homework. She even raised you on the white board and asked you to show the whole class your way of thinking. After you were done, she said she was proud to have such a clever student like you and even admired how could such a tiny male brain could think so brightly. The class had great difficulty figuring your tiny scribblings on the vast board however, so it came as no surprise that most of the gigantic girls and all tiny boys dismissed your teacher’s compliments and even whispered between themselves that you’re a “nerd boy” and a “teacher’s pet”. Thankfully, none of that bothered you, as long as you managed to avoid trouble, especially from your gigantic girl classmates.

 Right now, you are enjoying the break, hanging out with a few of your friends, all boys, all peers and all tiny. You are lounging on a yellow line on the ground next to a massive wall, trying to avoid the humongous giantesses as they walk and chit chat around the vast yard. You can’t risk it outside the safety zone or you’ll end up as a red dot under an enormous sneaker or converse.

“Hey you!” you hear a stern voice shouting at you. “I’m talking to you potato-head!”

 As you turn around, you notice a boy in a mohawk hair cut pointing at you, his firm index finger straight but trembling with anger, giving way to a toned and muscular arm having a dragon tattoo from the shoulder till the elbow.

“Remember me?” he says, the piercing on his tongue shining under the bright light as he plays with it between his front teeth like a crazy psycho. A rather intimidating act, that has the desired effect of paralyzing you out of fear. “Oh, I bet you do…Follow me boys!” he motions towards a group of three boys wearing torn jeans and black t-shirts with the logo of the same death metal band on. The group quickly walks towards your side, advancing menacingly.

“Oh no…” you hear Tommy say next to you in panic.

“Bill Harris…” you gulp realizing the punk’s face as the bully you try to avoid for almost all of your school life. You know he’s two years older than you, yet he’s only a year above you in classes as he was expelled from his previous school due to improper behavior. Rumor has it, that he was smuggling drugs during school hours but he was caught red handed and forced to spend six months in jail hence his lost academic year.

“Hey guys bear with me. If we stay together they cannot harm us…” you say when you hear the sound of quick tripping footsteps behind your back. “Guys?” you turn to look at your fleeing friends who rush to leave the place as quickly as possible. “Guys! Where are you going!? Don’t leave me alone!” you try calling at them but they run away, not even looking back. Only Tommy dares to give a sorrow look at you, as if saying sorry, but he too turns to run away from the approaching punks.

“So…” Bill says coming to a stop in front of you, his face halting inches from your own face. “Your friends left you huh? Good move from the little bastards…” His bad breath is washing your face to how close he’s come. “But what to expect from fleeing little pussies…So what up with you potato-head? Trying to stand up for yourself? What? Are you a brave little hero now, not fearing us?”

 You just stay there frozen, looking straight ahead and avoiding eye contact. He makes a turn around you like a hungry shark and comes to stop behind your back. “Let me tell you something…You should have left too…” His reeking breath brushes your left ear causing giving you goosebumps. Your hands turn cold and beads of sweat form on your forehead.

“What…what do you…want?” you reply, your trembling voice betraying how frightened you are.

“Feisty little one…” he says quickly moving to whisper on your other ear in the blink of an eye. “Me…Nothing…Just enjoying an old friend’s company…”

“We’re not…friends.”

“Oh come on…” he says with a hearty laugh that forces his cigarette scented breath to fill the air. The other guys grin too. “And all those years of me stealing your pocket money…All these years of me pulling your pants up and forcing you to walk like a little monkey in front of us…The years that I’ve been shoving your head in the rubbish bin forcing you to pick up my half eaten sandwich with your mouth? Remember that one guys? It was hilarious! Hahaha!!”

The other guys keep smiling to their chief’s words adding even further to your awkward position. “To me all these are nothing but solid foundations of a much worthy friendship!” he mocks you as he shoves you with his shoulder before stepping in front of you. He stands a foot taller than you and he’s lanky but with defined musculature. “Let me tell you something princess…” he says giving a slap on your neck. “Don’t defy me…” he gives you a strong push while one of his grunts puts his foot behind your heel. You trip and fall to the ground hurting your elbows in the process. “This is where you belong, you nerdy bastard! On the ground!” he shouts and spits on your clothes.

“Give me your money!” he demands angrily. His face is twisted, probably not thinking straight, like a junkie. You try not to argue. You just dig in your pockets and give him whatever you have.

He takes it away from you with a swing of his tattooed arm. “Five dollars? That’s all you’ve got? FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS!?” he is angry. “You’ve wasted my time…” he leans down and speaks with a low hissing voice full of nerves. “No one wastes my time!”

He’s a lunatic.

“You hear that?! NO ONE!” he stands back up. “You filthy bastard!” he swing his leg backwards and gives a strong kick on your side. “You have to make up for my lost time! Yes, you do! Do the monkey walk! Entertain me!”

 You writhe on the ground. His kick was strong. You curl like a ball trying to ease the pain, while trying not to squirm much as you know this gives him pleasure. Your only hope is that he gets bored now that he got your money and maybe leave you alone.

 As you lie there on the ground you see with the corner of your eye that he gets ready for another kick. He steps backward trying to charge up. His boot steps on the ground preparing his final blow. You mentally prepare yourself to get hit again.

THOOM!!

“What’s going on here?” The ground shakes powerfully as a massive tremor knocks every tiny off balance, even your bully Billy. The strong earthquake is amplified by the sound of a feminine voice which comes from above like a mighty thunder. The magnitude goes on for a few seconds and you swear you could feel the ground shift at the impact of what could guess was a heavy stomp.

“What is this…Oh my God! Mike, are you alright?” A huge shadow falls all over you and, as you open your eyes, you find yourself looking at your reflection on the polished surface of an ENORMOUS back mule. Your stare follows the giant redwood sized legs that disappear into a school fuku miniskirt, up the girl’s giant torso, and settle on her face which looks down at you from the shelf of her breasts. Of course, you can neither ignore the huge prominent bulge that stretches the pink lacy panties underneath the skirt, nor the sides of the full round testicles that are evident through the leg holes despite the girl’s modest choice to actually put panties on. No matter how many times you saw a giantess from this point, it never failed to shock and terrify you.

“Penelope?” you ask as a huge hand comes down and picks you up, bringing you against a massive blushing cheek.

“Oh Mike! What happened to you?! I was so scared!” Penelope says nuzzling you against her.

Her warm skin feels good against your face, yet her massive size makes it feel like you try to hug the moon. “I’m fine-Ouch!” you squeak when her finger accidentally squeezes your sore leg at the spot you received Billy’s kick.

“Did I hurt you? Oh, I’m so sorry!” she apologizes…when her yes fall down on the group of bullies that are slowly standing up.

“It was not your fault…” you say and motion towards Billy and his squad. They looked so much less intimidating from this high up. “I…” you ponder on whether you should reveal the whole incident or not. You certainly knew that it would be very humiliating for the tinies if Penelope decided to punish them…but then again, Billy could learn a lesson. “Those bullies down there stole my money…Please Penelope do something.”

“What? Those…” Her face turns serious all of a sudden. “No one steals from my Mike!” she throws a deadly glare at the bug sized boys at her feet. They look up at her with fear and agony when Billy stands up and starts shouting.

“Hey! You freak!” Billy screams at you but his voice barely reaches your ears at this height. “What now? Making friends with giants now? Can’t fight on your own?”

 Penelope’s eye twitched. “Freak?” she says. “No one calls my boyfriend freak!” she stomps her foot down with another powerful tremor that knocks Billy’s squad off balance, all except Billy.

“Hey Billy…” a boy says trying to stand up. “Maybe we should leave…It’s not wise to mock a girl. They are gigantic! Please, let’s go…”

“Relax dude…She can’t harm us.” Billy says confidently, as if all this was already figured out. “We stand on the yellow area remember? The girls aren’t allowed to interact with boys here. We’re safe.”

“Yeah but…”

“No buts!” the lanky junkie bursts and lifts a hand high into the air ready to slap the kid. “We do as I say! I’m the boss, remember?! Me! Only me!”

Another stomp rocks the ground forcing Billy on his back before he manages to hit his grunt. “Ahem…” Penelope clears her throat from above, the tiny boys nothing more than little bugs before her mighty mules. “I suppose you’re right big man…I can’t touch you in the yellow line…”

Billy smirked, despite having been just shown how utterly enormous and powerful giantess truly was. Just a stomp of her huge leg and he was barreling on the ground like a crazy pebble.

“But what if some great danger were to fall upon you and I had to intervene? Let’s just say, if there was a mouse that was about to gobble you up? Or a cricket that mistook you for its natural enemy and decided to attack you?” she says lifting her foot high above the ground offering an unobstructed view up her fuku skirt. “Then it would be my job as a girl to protect you, wouldn’t it?” she mocks before mimicking panic and chuckling saying, “Oh no! There’s a bug that I must kill! Hang with me boys!” she says before an explosive footstep stomps right next to the scurrying squad, inches away from Billy who is blasted away due to the impact…leaving the yellow line.

“Oh look who’s not in the yellow line anymore…” Penelope stands with her hands on her hips looking at the small bully. “I guess you’re not so brave now huh?”

Billy immediately figures his mistake. He gets up and tries to run back to safety. He makes a beeline for the yellow area where his friends are scurrying in fear.

“Going somewhere?” Penelope asks before slipping her foot out of her mule and taking her sock off.

Bill was almost there. He was just about to step into the yellow line when he found himself pinched on the sides by something large and firm. “Gotcha!” Two warm masses pressed him on either side, squeezing his arms against his torso and forcing the air out of his lungs. A faint smell of skin and foot lotion attacked his nostrils and filled his mouth as he tried to scream in protest.

“What is…mpf…” he tried to talk but he was being constricted from all sides. He was shoulder deep into something huge and fleshy yet his line of sight was not allowing him to figure exactly what had caught him.

 Penelope gently grabbed the fleeing tiny in between her toes. She was careful to pick him up using her big and second toe, trying not to press too hard and smush the little guy. “Oh look! There’s something caught in my toes!” she teases. “What could that possibly be?” she mocks giving a slight curl which squeezes the tiny bully a bit more. “Maybe a bug?” she chuckles. From above, Billy looked nothing more than a little speck caught between Penelope’s chubby wiggling toes. He was about a foot taller than you, yet his head barely made it out of the fleshy toe grip while his feet were nowhere to be seen. This confirmed that your gigantic girlfriend’s soft toes were about twice his size give or take.

“Oh, it’s a tiny boy…Now tell me little one, what were you doing all alone and helpless outside the yellow line? Don’t you know, that, let’s say, if an adorable unsuspecting giantess were to walk by, you would be in great danger of ending up underfoot? You could be squished you know…” she says wiggling her toes cheerfully. “You look like a perfect jewel for my foot…”

 Billy couldn’t form a word. He was pressed from her massive toes from all sides and he couldn’t breath. “Please…take me out…”

“Sorry, what was that?” Penelope teased. “You want me to release you? Let me think about that…” she lowered her foot down and brought her hand under her chin looking away imitating thinking. She patted her foot on the ground as if she was taking her time pondering on what to do, the massive toe taps rocking and jostling poor Billy up and down but never letting him off of their tight hug.

“Maybe if you agreed to give something you stole back and swore you wouldn’t hurt or bully anyone from now on, then maybe I would consider letting you go…How does that sound?”

“Mpf!”

“…” Penelope couldn’t understand what the tiny tried to say. “Oh right…” She released her toe grip a little. “If you agree, then go on and kiss my toe… I want to feel some tongue too.”

 You gulp at how eagerly that horrible junkie starts licking and kissing your girlfriends toes. He must have been suffering down there. It felt weird how a lanky junkie, who was so imposing and arrogant moments ago, was now pressing his head and mouth against the pudgy skin of a giantess’s foot, giving body and souls to just to let him go.

“OK then…” Penelope says shaking her foot and dropping the broken tiny down on the yellow line. “Now give my boyfriend his pocket money back and leave my sight.” She commands.

Billy forces himself to stand back up. He looks up in fear, immediately leaves your money on the ground and with whatever strength was left inside of him, he runs away towards his fleeing friends who had left him behind.

“One more thing…” Penelope says. Billy freezes. “I want none of that reaching teacher’s ears…You know…Accidents happen…” she says before stomping her foot once again on the ground with a loud “thoom”.

Bill just nods frantically and almost rips as he runs away shamefully. In an instant he was out sight.

“Are you OK?” she asks depositing you back and the ground and kneeling to put on her sock.

“Uhm yes…just a little sore from the kick, that’s all.” You reply. “What you did was splendid…I think you solved my bullying problems once and for all.”

Penelope slides her foot back on her shoe and stands on her full intimidating height. “You should have told me that you had problems. We could end this in a far more civilized way. I don’t want to act like that…it doesn’t suit me.”

“I know…You’re gentle by nature…”

Penelope blushes. “Anyway…Glad I helped.” She gets down on one knee before you. “If you need anything, just leave me a shout.” She blows you a kiss and stands up, your reflection on her huge polished mule staring idly at you like a mirror image. “By the way, got any plans for after school? There’s something we need to do.”

“Not really…What’s on your mind?”

“You know…Now that’s official…” she hesitates. “Maybe you should meet my parents…”

Chapter End Notes:

A bit of plagiarism on this one but I've always wanted to write a chapter inspired by Riteofpassage's story ''To break in a pet". Sorry if it was a turnoff for some of you.

Please leave a review with your thoughts. Thank in advance for the feedback!