- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Claire attempts to retrieve the camera she left behind and bring Jazmin to justice. Meanwhile, Justin and Brooke share what they know and begin to strategize their next move. Can they possibly save Ally, Rae, and the residents of Micropolis?

Claire jolted awake, her still-sleepy eyes darting around the room, panic setting in as she realized it was midday and she was several hours late for work. She leaped out of bed and immediately regretted it. Her head throbbed and spun, while her stomach churned with nausea - the telltale signs of a hangover. Her body sank back onto the edge of the bed.


What had happened last night? She struggled to remember through the splitting pain in her head. Slowly, her mind began to piece together tiny details that led to her current state.


She had gone out with Jazmin - solely to stay in the woman's good graces. Despite this, Claire was usually adept at knowing when to stop. She understood her limits and how to assertively decline Jazmin's offers - yet here she sat, with the worst hangover of her life. Last night had apparently been an exception.


"Damnit," she cursed to herself. Why had she overindulged? Then it came rushing back to her - Jazmin's cold, hungry stare.


Each time Claire tried to turn down a drink, Jazmin fixed her with that look - the one that suggested she could be a drinking buddy... or a plaything. Claire's body shivered with a sickening chill at the memory.


Her gaze fell on her phone, and she briefly considered calling in sick. However, a nagging feeling at the back of her mind dissuaded her from making the call. There was something important she needed to attend to today - something she was supposed to wake up early for. Claire struggled to focus, to remember.


The camera.


With sudden clarity, Claire sprang to her feet. She had intended to be early today! She had hoped to retrieve the camera before anyone else arrived! Clenching her teeth, she battled the pain and nausea. Swiftly, she did the bare minimum to get ready for work and bolted out the door.


_______________


Justin paced anxiously along the ledge where Brooke had dropped him off earlier. Brooke had agreed to meet him there, recognizing it as a much safer alternative to having her traverse Micropolis once again. This platform also offered easy access to the normal-sized world.


He stopped to take a deep breath, attempting to calm his nerves. Suddenly, he realized that this was the same platform where Jazmin and Claire had dropped him off many months ago. But for the first time, Justin could take in the view.


The dimensions of the hallway seemed impossibly large from his tiny perspective. His gaze turned to the horizon where a giant door loomed at the end of the hallway, nearly two miles away. This colossal door required proper authorization to open, which was fortunately limited to a very short list of people. Nonetheless, he felt incredibly vulnerable amidst the vastness of the hallway.


Justin sat down and retrieved a small folding knife from his pocket. He held the palm-sized knife in his hand, flipping it over. He had bought it from Micropolis's local blacksmith to use as a utility knife. He had grabbed the blade on a whim as he left his apartment - a "just in case" decision, he had told himself as he slipped it into his pocket.


He chuckled softly. Just in case what? he wondered. Protection? He scoffed at the idea. What good could this tiny knife possibly do for him in the normal-sized world?


Justin's mind briefly wandered. He imagined a confrontation with Jazmin. He stood before her pinky toe, which stood about shoulder height. The giantess loomed over a thousand feet into the air. He takes the knife and stabs at her toe. Jazmin shows no reaction. He tries again and again, realizing that his blade isn't long enough to even pierce her skin. Jazmin remains unaffected by his futile attacks. Panic and fear consume him, and all he wants is to flee. Jazmin shifts her weight, and her pinky toe rolls over him. The weight of her toe slowly crushes the air from his lungs. Jazmin is entirely oblivious to his presence. She wins without even recognizing a battle took place.


A beep echoed down the hallway, pulling Justin from his daydream. He watched the distant door attentively, relieved as Brooke emerged through it. In a few strides, the giantess effortlessly closed the 2-mile gap between them.


Looking up at his towering girlfriend, Justin admired her from his miniature perspective.


"Hey, Brooke!" he called into his headset.


No response came from her. Instead, Brooke bent over, lowering her face to the platform, causing Justin to instinctively step back a few paces.


"Hey! I... Well, I left my earbuds at home," Brooke frowned, her breath's breeze pushing Justin to the ground. She mentally scolded herself for forgetting his fragility and resolved to be more careful.


"Sorry!" she whispered, moving her head to a safer distance.


Justin rose and gave her a thumbs-up, hoping it conveyed that he was fine.


"Since I can't take you home in my carrying case... I found this in my car," Brooke smiled, reaching for a necklace Justin hadn't noticed. The giantess pulled the necklace, which held a tiny glass bottle, from deep within her cleavage and set it before him. It resembled something one might find at a Renaissance Faire.


"You can't be serious..." Justin mumbled to himself, though Brooke couldn't hear him.


"I think you might enjoy the view a little better," she winked, playfully shifting her chest. "Now get in. We don't have all day!"


With reluctance, Justin climbed into the tiny bottle. Despite its minuscule size, it surprisingly offered ample room for Justin - a testament to just how tiny he was. Once comfortable, Brooke stood to her full height, dangling the see-through bottle before her eyes.


"See? Nice and roomy! Now for the best part..." Brooke teased, lowering the bottle between her breasts. Justin watched nervously as Brooke's enormous chest drew nearer, eventually enclosing his glass prison entirely. A sliver of light and fresh air seeped from Brooke's cleavage into the bottle's opening. As Brooke started to walk back towards the lobby, Justin was held securely in place. Despite the warmth from her body making it rather toasty, he had to admit, this was certainly better than her earbuds case.


_______________


"Hey, Brooke!" Alia, the receptionist, called out with a wave.


"Hey!" Brooke waved back, approaching the front desk, causing Justin to shift even deeper into Brooke's cleavage.


"Have you heard from Jazmin or Claire?" Alia's voice held a hint of annoyance.


"No," Brooke shook her head, "is something wrong?"


"It's just... neither of them showed up to work this morning," Alia explained with a sigh of frustration.


"Oh... well, I'm sure they'll turn up," Brooke tried to wrap up the conversation. After all, she wasn't sure if Justin was comfortable. She started to step away, but Alia cut in.


"I just can't believe it. No warning... no call... I had to do the restocking this morning!" Alia complained, shivering with disgust.


Right on cue, Claire rushed into the building. Brooke could tell she had rushed through her morning routine to get here. Claire made eye contact with Alia and Brooke before heading straight for the front desk.


"Sorry, I'm late!" Claire apologized the moment she joined them.


"You could've at least called! If I had known you were coming in, I wouldn't have done the restocking!" Alia scolded. "You know how much I hate being around those... bug people."


"You've got to stop calling them bug people... the official term is 'residents'," Claire corrected her.


"I can't help it if they remind me of gross little bugs. Every time I go in there, I just want to step on them," Alia's expression twisted in disgust.


"Definitely don't step on them!" Claire scolded. She turned to Brooke, curious, "What brings you here two days in a row?"


"Oh! Um... I had to... file some paperwork," Brooke mumbled, avoiding looking down at her trapped boyfriend. "You know, for yesterday's project."


"But I thought you did that this morning?" Alia looked puzzled.


Brooke remembered she had used the same excuse earlier when she dropped Justin off at home. Before she could think of another explanation, Claire chimed in.


"Maybe she came back for another reason," Claire grinned mischievously, "Perhaps a rendezvous in Micropolis with your boyfriend?" she teased.


Brooke felt her cheeks and chest heat up as she blushed. For Justin, it felt like being in a sauna. Nervous sweat gathered around, and a tiny bead of sweat dripped into the bottle, splashing Justin.


"Boyfriend?" Alia's eyes widened, "You're in a relationship with one of those... those... tiny... bugs?"


"Alia... they're people, not bugs," Claire corrected her again. "They met in person for the first time yesterday."


This time, Alia's jaw dropped. "Wh-what was that like? I mean he's... smaller than your fingernail!" She held up her own fingernail for emphasis.


"It was wonderful! After we finished installing the building, we—" Brooke hesitated. She wanted to share what had truly happened, but that meant revealing she took him home, which she couldn't risk. Claire and Alia looked at her expectantly, awaiting more details.


"We called each other afterward to talk about how amazing it was," she ended flatly, much to Alia and Claire's disappointment.


"That's it?" Claire raised an eyebrow.


"Y-yeah," Brooke lied.


Claire narrowed her eyes. She was skilled at reading people and could tell Brooke wasn't telling the whole truth. Nonetheless, her head throbbed, and she didn't feel like pressing for more details.


"Anyways, I think it's time for me to get to work," Claire said, rubbing her temples. "After some Tylenol and coffee."


Brooke quickly said her goodbyes and rushed to her car.


_______________


"Please be there, please be there," Claire whispered to herself as she walked towards the entrance to Micropolis.


Swiftly pulling open the door, she skipped the usual pleasantries, striding purposefully across town. Her heart sank when she discovered the camera missing. She tried to quell the lump forming in her throat. Had Jazmin found it? Maybe Alia noticed its absence during the morning restock? Or had the residents possibly relocated it? That would have required a significant effort from them, but it wasn't entirely implausible.


"Did any of you move my camera?" Claire directed her question to the general populace of Micropolis. Her attempt was futile; even if they responded, she wouldn't be able to hear them.


A cluster of residents unexpectedly gathered at Claire's feet. This was highly unusual, given they usually maintained a considerable distance when she was around. Claire cautiously knelt down, lowering her face to their level. She observed their frantic gestures, all pointing towards the door.


Turning her head to the door behind her, Claire saw... nothing. A sigh of relief escaped her lips before she returned her focus to the tiny assembly. Their efforts were in vain; even up close, their voices remained inaudible. For a fleeting moment, Claire entertained the idea of picking up one of the residents and placing them near her ear. Could she hear them then? But the embarrassment of explaining why a whole person was stuck inside her ear at the ER, quashed that thought.


"Sorry, I can't hear you. If you moved it, can you please show me where it is or bring it back?" Claire requested, standing up carefully. The notion of them moving a relatively large device seemed silly.


With a tinge of disappointment, Claire exited Micropolis and entered the hallway. As she closed the door, she turned, only to come face-to-face with Jazmin.


"Looking for this?" Jazmin scowled, standing merely a foot away and exuding anger. She held the tiny cube-shaped camera – the very one Claire had left in Micropolis. Her other hand was concealed behind her back.


"It's not what it looks like!" Claire protested, instinctively moving away from Jazmin.


Jazmin took a step closer, her voice seething, "I can't believe you'd betray me like this."


Another step backward from Claire, matched by a step forward from Jazmin.


"To think I was about to elevate you to my new head toy. You were going to be the prized possession among all my toys!" Jazmin's words dripped with venom.


Claire retreated once again, met by Jazmin's advance.


"And now..." Jazmin's voice dripped with fury, "You're going to shrink so small that even my tiniest toys will struggle to find you."


One more step back, and Claire hit the unyielding wall. A dead end. Jazmin blocked her sole escape route. Claire understood that her only way out was to fight. She steeled herself, preparing for the confrontation.


With a leap, Jazmin lunged at Claire, her other hand now revealing a peculiar collar-shaped device. Claire narrowly evaded Jazmin's initial assault, but her attacker was relentless. It became evident that Jazmin aimed not to harm Claire but to secure the odd choker around her neck. Claire attempted to resist but found herself overpowered. Jazmin's gym time had evidently paid off. Claire's last hope rested in snatching the camera and making a run for it.


Jazmin pressed closer, the collar inching nearer. A twisted grin played on her lips as she nearly fastened the collar in place. In a final, desperate attempt, Claire landed a firm punch on Jazmin's ribs. The blow startled Jazmin just enough for Claire to grab the camera and slip past her former friend. She fled, propelled by adrenaline, her legs carrying her out of the building. Trembling with the surge of energy, she drove herself onward.


Claire knew Jazmin wouldn't immediately give chase. Climbing into her car, she sped away. Initially heading home, she abruptly altered her course, remembering that Jazmin knew her address and possessed a key. Uncertain of her destination, she continued driving. For the moment, she needed to clear her thoughts and formulate a plan.


Whom could she truly trust?


_______________


"We're home!" Brooke exclaimed to her miniature passenger, gently extracting the necklace from between her breasts.


The stifling heat caused by her voluminous assets and the lack of ventilation had been nearly unbearable for Justin. As Brooke retrieved him from the necklace, a breath of fresh air rushed into the bottle, offering instant relief. She carefully set the necklace on the coffee table in her living room.


"Be right back!" Brooke declared before leaving the room.


Justin emerged from the bottle and stretched his limbs, reveling in the openness. He observed the empty coffee table, except for Brooke's colossal cell phone. It was his first encounter with a phone since being shrunk. Approaching the gargantuan device, he ran his finger along its edge. Its thickness reached up to his chest, another stark reminder of his minuscule size.


The reverberating thuds of Brooke's return drew Justin's attention away from the device and toward his colossal girlfriend. She knelt beside the coffee table, her upper body towering high above him. Notably, Brooke had her earbuds in again.


"So, what's happening? Are you all right?" he asked cautiously.


Brooke let out a deep sigh. "Yeah, I'm okay," she began, her voice shaky. "I just received the strangest call... It really shook me up."


She took a quivering breath before continuing.


"It was Dr. Perkins... I'm almost certain... She sounded terrified." Brooke's eyes welled up with tears. "I-I think someone shrank her and kidnapped her!"


Leaning forward, Brooke rested her head on the coffee table, ensuring she wouldn't inadvertently harm her tiny boyfriend.


"I believe Hank did it," she stated simply. "It was his phone that called, and I recognized his voice."


Justin wasn't entirely taken aback. After discovering Natasha had been involuntarily shrunk, he suspected she wasn't alone in her plight. Yet, learning that the creator of the shrinking process had fallen prey to this malevolent shrinking was surprising.


He finally looked up at his towering girlfriend, seeing that she was on the brink of tears.


"I... I think this runs deeper," Justin braced himself. It was time to share everything he had learned: Natasha's forced shrinking, Jazmin's cruel treatment of the tinies, and even his own mistreatment by HR.


Before he could begin, a powerful vibration knocked him to the ground. Simultaneously, a deafening noise engulfed the room, riding the tremors of an earthquake. Justin's gaze darted toward the source of the disturbance, Brooke's phone. It was receiving a call. Realization hit Brooke, and she swiftly answered her phone, effectively putting an end to the earthquake.


"Sorry..." Brooke apologized, glancing at the caller ID. "It's... Claire," she murmured, staring at her phone with a mix of confusion and concern.


"Answer it. It might be important," Justin suggested, his ears still ringing faintly. With a nod, Brooke responded to the call, her height returning to her full stature as she stood.


Regrettably, Brooke was a pacer during phone conversations, moving restlessly around the room as she talked. She transitioned from one space to another as she conversed with Claire, leaving Justin to piece together the dialogue from fragments he managed to catch. Soon, he realized this was an exercise in futility and merely listened for any significant keywords while he waited for her return.


After a few minutes, Brooke returned, opting to settle onto the nearby couch rather than kneeling by the coffee table. From her seated position, she still loomed considerably above Justin.


"Claire is coming over," Brooke stated matter-of-factly. "It seems she might have some missing pieces to this puzzle... I hope that's all right with you?"


Justin shook his head, though Brooke couldn't see it. "I don't mind. I'm fairly certain she's not in league with Jazmin."


"Jazmin?" Brooke inquired. "Is that what you were going to tell me about before Claire called?"


Taking a deep breath, Justin hesitated, unsure of where to start. "I think it's time I tell you the truth about living in Micropolis. About Jazmin... she..."


_______________


Brooke and Justin sat in contemplative silence, having just shared all the information they had gathered. Brooke now occupied the couch, her towering presence casting a shadow over Justin.


"That's absolutely horrible," Brooke commented, her expression a mix of concern and anger. "If I see her, I'm going to kick her ass."


"It's better to avoid direct confrontation," Justin suggested. "We can't risk you getting shrunk too."


"Fine, but what's our move then?" Brooke leaned back. "What can we even do?"


Justin paced around the coffee table, deep in thought. What could they do? More importantly, what options were feasible? As his thoughts churned, the doorbell rang. Without a word, Brooke rose to answer it.


Claire rushed in the moment the door cracked open, swiftly entering and promptly shutting it behind her.


"Does Jazmin know where you live?" Claire questioned anxiously.


"N-no," Brooke answered, taken aback by Claire's abrupt entrance. She eyed Claire, sensing her heightened anxiety.


"How about some tea?" Brooke offered, placing a reassuring hand on Claire's shoulder. Claire visibly relaxed at the comforting touch.


"Sure, that sounds good," Claire responded.


"Take a seat and unwind," Brooke motioned to the couch. "Kick off your shoes, make yourself comfortable."


With a nod, Claire slipped off her shoes and settled on the couch as Brooke headed to the kitchen to prepare tea. A silence hung in the air as the kettle heated, providing Claire with a moment to decompress.


Meanwhile, Justin observed the new arrival. Brooke had neglected to inform Claire of his presence, leaving him unable to make himself known. He waited, hoping for an opportunity to join the conversation.


The kettle's piercing screech broke the silence. Brooke removed it from the heat and began to prepare the tea.


"Jazmin…" Claire finally said, "I have a video… she kidnapped someone."


"She kidnapped Ally!" Justin shouted, trying to join in the conversation. He ran toward Claire and started waving his arms at the edge of the coffee table. It was useless though, as Brooke was too far away to hear him over the headset and Claire was simply too far away.


Brooke could tell that Claire was moments away from falling apart. "Just relax, put your feet up. It's okay. You're safe here."


Justin heard Brooke's words and immediately ran toward the safety of the center of the coffee table. Claire nodded and took the opportunity to place her feet on the coffee table. With a powerful thud, her left foot landed on the table, quickly followed by her right. Justin tripped after the second thud and turned to look behind him. Claire's feet towered over him like two skyscrapers. His heart raced as he realized he was inches away from being a stain under her gigantic feet. Justin took advantage of the calm and quickly scrambled to get further away from the unaware Claire. After a short while, Brooke walked back into the living room.


"Drink this, and then we can talk," Brooke offered, placing two cups of tea on the coffee table. Taking a seat next to Claire, she continued, "You're safe here."


Claire lifted her feet from the table and leaned forward, her hand still trembling slightly. She took a tentative sip, the soothing aroma of lavender tea calming her nerves. As she set the cup back down, she noticed something unusual. A tiny human, a Micropolis resident, was gesturing from the edge of the coffee table. It was Justin and he waved with a hint of sheepishness.


Claire's eyes widened in alarm as she stared at the tiny man, jumping back as if startled. "Not you too! Are you in working with her?" she demanded, her voice wavering.


"What are you talking about?" Brooke asked, baffled by Claire's reaction as she rose to her feet.


"You-you're also kidnapping Micropolitans!" Claire accused. "You're no better than her!"


"No, let me explain!" Brooke implored, reaching out to Claire.


Claire instinctively slapped Brooke's hand away and lunged forward in an attempt to tackle her to the ground. Though Brooke managed to retain her balance, she struggled to break free from Claire's grip. Justin hurried to the edge of the table, trying to get the giant women's attention. Yet, he was so small and easily ignored.



Brooke managed to evade Claire's grasp, stepping back to prepare for another move. Claire stepped toward Brooke, positioning herself between Brooke and the coffee table, ready for a confrontation.


From Justin's minuscule perspective, he saw his giant girlfriend through the gap between Claire's legs. Brooke went on the offense and lunged at Claire. As the two giantesses collided, he realized that he was directly behind Claire. He watched with increasing anxiety as her jean-clad butt approached him. He stared at Claire's looming ass as it came closer, and closer. He stood no chance of outrunning the approaching asset. In a split-second decision, he jumped off the coffee table, escaping just before Claire's behind made contact with the table, creating a resonating thud.


Plummeting down hundreds of feet to the floor, Justin landed on the plush rug. He felt a rush of relief wash over him as he realized he had survived the fall. Disentangling himself from the rug's fibers, he confronted the unsettling truth of his predicament: he was now on the floor, a place where he could easily go unnoticed.


After Brooke tackled Claire onto the coffee table, Brooke pressed her weight upon Claire, aiming to subdue her. When Claire managed to free herself, Brooke retreated, planning her next attack. Claire swiftly repositioned herself on the table's edge, poised for further action.


Meanwhile, Justin looked up and saw Claire's feet once again coming toward him. Her feet pressed into the soft rug. Justin once again narrowly avoided being crushed as he was trapped between the fibers of the carpet and the arch of Claire's index toe. The full weight of the giant bore down on him, but still, he survived thanks to being smaller than the carpet fibers around him.


This time, Claire went on the offensive and lurched at Brooke. Claire proved the stronger fighter and managed to pull Brooke to the ground and pin her. Claire sat on Brooke's chest, pinning her.


"Why did you kidnap that person? Don't you know they're human! Like us!" Claire said angrily.


"His name is Justin…" Brooke struggled, but it was useless. Claire had the advantage. "And he's my boyfriend!"


Claire rolled her eyes, "That's easy to say when he's too small to speak for himself."


"Tell her I can explain! Get her to put in one of your earbuds!" Justin said frantically. He was still struggling to escape the fibers of the rug from where Claire had stepped on him.


"I… I can prove it." Brooke said. She had stopped struggling. She had to make Claire see reason. "He built a device so we could talk. Take one of my earbuds and put it in."


Claire cautiously takes Brooke's earbud and puts it in. Justin immediately tried to speak but realized something was wrong when Claire showed no reaction. He realized he was too far away for her to hear.


"I don't hear anything." Claire scowled.


Brooke's face went pale. "You're probably out of range. I-is he still on the coffee table?"


Claire looked over her shoulder and saw no signs of Justin. She shook her head.


"He might be on the floor! Don't move!" Brooke panicked. "Just… carefully lean toward me. I could hear him fine from here."


Claire raised an eyebrow, then cautiously leaned forward.


"She's telling the truth!" Justin's voice came through loud and clear. "I promise, this is all just a misunderstanding. We're on the same team!"


"Where are you?" Claire asked, scanning the floor for the tiny man. She suddenly spotted him in the footprint left behind on the carpet. Claire turned crimson as she realized she had almost crushed him herself.


"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Claire said as she jumped off of Brooke and scooped up the tiny Justin into her palm.


Brooke stood up and grabbed the other earbud so they could both communicate with Justin. 


"Sorry… I don't know what came over me." Claire said sheepishly, as she gently placed Justin back onto the coffee table. "It's just… with everything that happened with Jazmin I thought…"


Brooke intervened with a comforting touch. "It's okay. More importantly, no one got hurt."


"What happened with Jazmin?" Justin piped in as Brooke and Claire took a seat on the couch.


"She… attacked me," Claire said solemnly.


"What? Why?!" Brooke asked.


"I should… probably start at the beginning," Claire said, choking back her fear and frustration. She shared the events of the past week. She mentioned Jazmin's strange behavior; and her obsession with shrinking Claire. She told them about the camera she had hidden and how Jazmin had attacked her when she went to retrieve it.


"I was lucky to get away. She seemed so focused on putting this choker device around my neck that I was able to get the upper hand and escape." Claire finished and could feel a weight lift off of her shoulders.


"She tried to shrink you!" Justin said suddenly. Brooke gasped.


Claire's face went pale. She hadn't put much thought into the device Jazmin was holding. How close had she been to being shrunk? How small would Jazmin have made her? Thoughts of what could've happened consumed her as she felt sick to her stomach.


"No wonder you were so on edge when you got here…" Brooke said with her hand still covering her mouth in shock.


"I… she…" Claire couldn't quite form a complete thought. "She was really going to do it…"


"It's okay. We'll figure something out." Brooke said as she placed a comforting arm around Claire. 


Justin observed the two mountainous women attempting to console each other. He wished he could offer comfort too, but his minuscule form made that impossible. The only thing he could do was continue to participate in their efforts to resolve the crisis.


"Claire," Justin said gently, "you mentioned that you managed to retrieve a camera. Did it capture anything?"


Claire nodded, "Yes, I have the footage. I haven't watched it yet." She retrieved the camera from her pocket and placed it next to Justin.


Justin stepped back slightly as the bulky object loomed beside him. Claire utilized her phone's Bluetooth connection to stream the captured video, positioning the device so that everyone could view the screen.


Claire fast-forwarded through the recording until Jazmin's appearance. The trio watched intently as Jazmin conducted her search for Justin.


"Why was she after you?" Claire asked, her eyes focused on the screen.


"She has some strange fixation on tormenting me," Justin responded. Of course, neither of the giantesses could see him, but his voice was audible through the earbud.


The video progressed to the point where Jazmin snatched Ally from her apartment.


"Ally..." Justin murmured to himself.


"Do you know her?" Claire inquired.


"Yes... She's my neighbor and the first friend I made in Micropolis," Justin replied a hint of nostalgia in his tone.


As the video unfolded, Jazmin detected the camera and moved closer to investigate. The sudden motion caused both Brooke and Claire to flinch slightly, unaccustomed to viewing the world from a tinies' perspective. When the video concluded, an echoing silence settled over the room.


Claire broke the silence, her voice laden with shock. "So she's mistreating and abducting residents..."


"It's even worse," Brooke interjected. "Justin here has witnessed a lot more."


Claire's gaze shifted to the tiny figure on the table. "Really? But you're an employee. Why didn't you report it to HR?" she asked incredulously.


"I did report it," Justin affirmed. "But Alexis warned me not to bring up Jazmin again. She threatened me."


Claire's eyes widened in surprise. "Alexis? Are you serious?"


"Absolutely. She even shrunk my friend Natasha. Now Natasha is trapped in one of the Micro Cities," Justin explained with a touch of frustration.


Claire gasped, her hand rising to her mouth in disbelief. Alexis had always appeared so kind, so unassuming. Could she truly be complicit in such a nefarious act?


"Couldn't Natasha just sign up for regrowth?" Claire questioned.


"Everyone who's signed up has either vanished or missed their appointment mysteriously," Justin revealed.


Claire suddenly realized that Jazmin always volunteered to handle regrowths. "Oh, no…" her voice trailed off. By letting Jazmin handle that on her own, had she unknowingly helped her trap the residents? The thought of keeping these people against their will made her sick.


"It's not just Jazmin or Alexis." Claire started to explain, "But Hank and his wife appear to be in on it too."


Claire turned back to Brooke, "What makes you think that?"


"Dr. Perkins called me on Hank's phone." Brooke let the statement hang in the air a moment before continuing, "She was terrified. It sounded like she was far away–but I think she was just tiny."


Claire sunk deep into the couch. She didn't want to believe it, but she knew it was true. 


After a few moments, she sat up straight and said "So all we have to do is take this footage to the police and have Jazmin locked up!"


"What about Dr. Perkins? Or Ally? Or any of the other residents of Micropolis that aren't allowed to grow back?" Justin countered.


Claire deflated. "You're right. Even if we told the police the whole story, Hank would have plenty of time to cover his tracks."


"And dispose of the 'evidence'," Justin said, referring to Dr. Perkins.


A sense of foreboding hung in the air as they contemplated the implications. They needed a solid plan; otherwise, lives would be at risk. The room descended into contemplative silence until Claire broke it.


"Sorry to shift the focus, but can I stay the night?" Claire inquired hesitantly. "Jazmin knows where I live, and she has a key."


"Of course," Brooke responded with a warm smile. "It'll give us time to strategize."


_______________


Jazmin opened the door to her apartment and flipped on the lights. She had spent the better part of the day looking for Claire, with no success. Once the sun went down, she decided she needed a drink–and some male companionship.


"Come on in," she said as she stumbled into her apartment. Tim, her latest conquest, stumbled in behind her and closed the door. He was easily a foot taller than the petite woman.


"Follow me," she said with a seductive wink. Jazmin pulled the man by his arm, guiding the towering man to her bedroom.


As they entered the bedroom Tim noticed the dollhouse next to the bed. He couldn't help but think it was a strange thing to keep so close to her bed. His attention was quickly pulled away from the dollhouse as Jazmin began to swing her hips side-to-side. She seductively removed her clothing, then started to pull his clothes off.


Jazmin made her way to the bed and laid back, her legs spread wide. She gave the man a seductive stare and he lurched forward. He started to climb on top of her, but she stopped him.


"How about you eat me out first?" she said pointing to her nether region.


"I don't really do that." the man said with a disgusted look.


"You're kidding, right?" Jazmin scowled. 


Jazmin locked eyes with him, hoping he would give in. She couldn't believe her bad luck today. First, Claire gets away. Then she spends all day looking for her. Now she can't even get this guy to go down on her!


"Ugh. Fine." Jazmin finally said, disappointed. 


Her eye suddenly caught the collar lying on her nightstand, the one she had tried to shrink Claire with. A devilish idea came to mind.


"On one condition." Jazmin grinned wryly before the man could climb atop her. "Put that on." she pointed to the collar.


Tim looked at the collar, then picked it up. "Oh, kinky!" he said, excitedly putting the choker on.


Jazmin grinned to herself, she wondered if he would be so excited if he knew what that device did. He turned his attention to her and joined her in bed. 


Tim started to take the top position, but Jazmin took charge instead. She slowly started to ride the taller man, she leaned forward and distracted him with her swaying breasts. All the while she grabbed the remote control–the one that operated the shrinking device around his neck.


She bit her lip as she pressed the button to start shrinking him. She could feel his body shrink ever so slightly. She hit the button again and he jumped a noticeable amount. Jazmin felt a thrilling shiver go down her spine as the man's member dwindled inside her. Despite shrinking nearly a foot, Tim hadn't noticed. Jazmin pressed and held the button down with one hand, while the other gripped the man's shoulder. His eyes went wide as Jazmin suddenly loomed higher and higher.


"Wh-what?" the shrinking man could barely complete a thought.


Jazmin said nothing but continued to shrink the man. She used her free hand to press the rapidly dwindling man against her hungry pussy. She let go of the button once he reached about 9" tall. The giantess lay on her back with a firm grip on the tiny man. 


Jazmin brought him to eye level with her and said, "You're going to eat me out, now. Because if you don't I'll shrink you so small I'll need a microscope to find you. Capisce?"


Tim nodded, but it didn't matter. Jazmin had already started to position him between her legs. The terrified man started by massaging Jazmin's inner labia which was slick with her juices and sweat. He looked up at the giantess and was met with Jazmin's disappointed scowl. He doubled his efforts and plowed his face into her labia.


"Another disappointment." Jazmin frowned. 


She dropped the remote to her side and used one hand to grip the dildo-sized man and the other to spread her lower lips. She thrust him in and out on her own rhythm. As the sexual tension built up inside her she felt her vaginal walls tighten around the living dildo. Jazmin arched her back suddenly, then just as quickly dropped down to the bed.


Unbeknownst to her, Jazmin's butt had landed on top of the remote's shrinking button. Tim started the shrink again. Jazmin lost her grip on the tiny man as her powerful vaginal muscles pulled him in. Lost in the ecstasy of Tim disappearing into her, she began to finger herself furiously. All the while her ass cheek continued to shrink the once towering man.


From Tim's perspective, he first found himself being pulled in and out of a tight cave. He breathed easier as the space around him started to grow–until he realized what that meant. Jazmin's all-pervasive juices started to swell around him. The tight cave quickly grew into a gorge then a canyon, her juices were becoming more menacing by the second. His entire world shook as the ground below, the walls in the distance, and even the sky itself started to tremble. He looked around and suddenly saw an ocean of cum pouring towards him. He tried to run–but it was useless.


Jazmin could feel the finale coming quickly. She continued to work her nether region–unconcerned with the microscopic person somewhere inside her. With a final, intense spasm she came to orgasm. Her juices dripped out of her vagina and spilled onto the bed. Amidst the commission of her orgasm, her butt and finally slid off the remote and Tim stopped shrinking. She lay there, breathing heavily and basking in her post-orgasmic state.


"Wow," Jazmin said to herself. She had never shrunk someone against their will solely for her pleasure. Sure, she had collected some toys but each of them had more or less volunteered to be shrunk. She had played a hand in shrinking Natasha, but that was more about work than pleasure.


Jazmin said up and looked at the tiny puddle she had left on the bed. She couldn't make out the slightest trace of anything besides her own cum. Was he even alive? She wondered. Perhaps he was still inside her? Carefully, Jazmin grabbed the remote and slowly increased his size–after all she didn't want him growing too large if he was still inside her.


As she watched intently between her legs she could see a tiny speck growing. It was stuck inside a single droplet that was still adhered to her labia. She couldn't help but relish in the absolutely pathetic state of the tiny man–a man that had towered a foot taller than her less than 30 minutes ago. She grew him back a little more to confirm he was still alive, then scooped up the glob of cum he was trapped in.


Jazmin carefully got out of bed, then wiped the droplet off her finger against the dollhouse's balcony. As expected, Lana came to her master's implied call.


"A new plaything for my toys," Jazmin said simply as she turned around and returned to her bed to sleep.