- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin, Brooke, and Claire team up to rescue the victims of Hank, Katie, and Jazmin.

"Morning, sleepyhead!" Claire's cheerful voice boomed from above.


Justin jolted awake, his gaze immediately meeting Claire's looming face. He glanced left and right, but the towering walls of Brooke's bra cup obscured his view. He had spent the night nestled within one of Brooke's bras, just as he had during his last visit. Justin attempted to search for his girlfriend, but Claire's enormous face completely eclipsed his view.


"C'mon, Brooke made us breakfast," Claire said, smiling, as she moved her face away and extended her palm toward him.


Justin noticed that Claire was already wearing one of the earbuds, so he slipped on his headset before climbing onto her palm.


"You make one hell of an alarm clock," he said as he reached the center of her palm.


"I bet!" Claire giggled as she lifted her palm slowly.


Justin took a seat on the giant palm and craned his neck up at Claire's face. She was pretty, definitely younger than him or Brooke by a few years. His gaze moved downward, and he noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Claire's breasts were much smaller than Brooke's, but without a bra to contain them, they bounced somewhat wildly with every step, and her nipples gently poked out of her shirt.


At first, Justin considered alerting the giantess, but he quickly changed his mind. He had no idea how Claire or Brooke would react. Instead, he turned around and faced outward. The view forward was far more dizzying. It was like being at the very top of a landmark building, but this building moved and swayed with every step.


He could see Brooke already sitting at the table, which was set with two plates of bacon, eggs, and toast. There was also a third, smaller plate with nothing on it, centered between the larger plates. Claire gently tilted her palm, and Justin slid down, landing on the empty dessert plate.


"Morning, babe!" Brooke said with a smile to her speck-sized boyfriend. Claire took her seat and started to dig in.


"Morning!" Justin said with an exaggerated wave. "You should've woken me up!"


"Aww, but you looked so cute and comfy," Brooke giggled. She scooped a bite of egg from her plate and set it next to him.


Justin took a few steps back from the boulder-sized egg. It was easily as tall as he was.


"Besides, what were you gonna do, help me make breakfast?" she teased, placing a corner of her toast onto his plate.


"No… but…" Justin started to say.


"It's fine, really. You need your rest," Brooke interrupted, breaking off the tip of her bacon and once again placing the morsel next to Justin. "Once we save Dr. Perkins and Ally… The things I'm going to do to you..." she winked.


"Speaking of which, did either of you come up with an idea overnight?" Justin asked as he ripped off a handful of eggs and took a bite out of the apple-sized portion.


Brooke shook her head.


Claire shook her head too.


A solemn silence fell over the table as the three of them ate slowly.


"Part of me… part of me wishes I could just run away," Claire broke the silence. "I just want to catch the next plane out of here and hide from Jazmin for the rest of my days."


Brooke placed a reassuring hand on Claire's shoulder.


"But I don't have it in me. Dr. Perkins, Ally, Jazmin's captives, the citizens of Micropolis… those people need me–need us!" Claire said with growing determination.


"That's it!" Brooke said suddenly, jumping out of her chair. She rushed to grab her work laptop and started tapping away.


Claire waited in silence while Justin whipped out his pocket knife and struggled to cut off a bite-sized piece of bacon. Brooke simply continued to tap away on her laptop.


"What's 'it'?" Justin prompted after a long silence. He started to chew on the giant hunk of bacon he had managed to cut off.


"Hank's going out of town," Brooke answered. "He mentioned in the monthly newsletter that he had an important business trip coming up, one that would help set up Micro Cities as an international company."


Brooke turned her computer around, revealing Hank's calendar. She pointed to a set of days highlighted in purple. "These are the only days he's out of the office this month. He HAS to be going on this business trip then."


"So all we need to do is break in and rescue Dr. Perkins!" Justin said excitedly. He paused for a moment, considering the holes in their plan. "What about Katie? Won't she still be home?"


"Probably not," Claire chimed in. "Alia handles all of their travel arrangements–I could call her and double-check."


"What about getting in?" Justin asked. "Don't they live in a suite downtown?"


"Don't worry about getting in. I helped Jazmin throw a party at their place last time they were out of town–I still have the code," Claire said proudly.


Justin couldn't believe their luck. All that was left was planning the rescue of Jazmin's captives. He suddenly remembered Jazmin's threat to Ally–if he wasn't there during her next shift, she was in serious trouble.


"We need to rescue Ally fast–or take me back to Micropolis," Justin suddenly said.


Brooke and Claire both looked at each other as they remembered Jazmin's threat.


"If you take me back, I could act as bait. I'll keep Jazmin distracted while you two take action when the time is right," Justin said.


"No!" Brooke slammed her fist on the table. "That woman is unhinged! You have no idea what might happen! I-I can't risk it," tears welled up in Brooke's eyes as she spoke.


This time, it was Claire's turn to place a reassuring hand on Brooke.


"We aren't going to use Justin as bait. Besides, she has the morning shift today–we're already too late for that," Claire explained.


"So we have to go now!" Justin prompted, worried for his friend.


Brooke sat there, thinking to herself for a few moments. She quickly realized they were missing just a few pieces of their plan.


Finally, she turned to Claire and said, "Call Alia. Find out when their plane leaves and if Katie's going with him."


Claire nodded and whipped out her personal phone to call Alia, then stepped away from the table to talk.


"If Jazmin comes home and finds out all of her captives are missing… she'll probably call her parents. If that happens, they might cancel their trip," Brooke explained.


Justin knew she was right. "Even if they're already gone, she could ambush us at her parents' place if we give her any notice. We need to try to hit both places at the same time," Justin added as Claire walked back into range of his headset.


Claire returned to her seat at the dining table. "They leave in two hours and should already be on their way to the airport."


"Perfect! We can leave right now. Claire–can you take Jazmin's apartment? Justin and I will handle the suite," Brooke said.


With a nod, the trio collected their things and left Brooke's apartment.


Justin couldn't help but feel like something was off. It all seemed too… convenient.


__________


Brooke casually walked up to the door of Hank and Katie Taylor's suite. She held her breath as she entered the code Claire had given her. What if they had changed it? She wondered. With a beep, the door unlocked, and she quickly entered the suite.


After closing the door, she reached for the necklace nestled in her bosom that contained her shrunken boyfriend. Brooke carefully tipped the tiny bottle at the end of her necklace to drop Justin into her palm. Justin moved to the center of her palm, grateful to be out of the humid stuffiness of her cleavage.


The mixed-size couple surveyed their surroundings. They were inside a huge condo, the size of which was comparable to a house! They could be here for a long time.


"Any ideas on where to start?" Brooke asked, looking down at her palm.


"The bedroom. I'm willing to bet she's in their bedroom," Justin said confidently.


Brooke nodded, then started to explore the immense suite. Despite its size, it didn't take long for her to find the master bedroom. One wall of the master bedroom was nothing but glass, providing an excellent view of the city. It was so high up that Hank and Katie didn't have to worry about peeping toms.


Brooke decided to start her search with the primary dresser. She set Justin down on top of the dresser to free her hands as she pulled out each of the drawers. During her search, Brooke suddenly heard a muffled shout behind her. She spun around and could only assume that the noise was coming from the nightstand closest to the master bathroom.


She darted over to the nightstand, leaving Justin stranded atop the dresser, and pulled out the drawers. In the bottom drawer, along with several sex toys, she found Rae. The tiny doctor was about 9" tall and completely naked. Brooke gingerly scooped up the tiny woman and made her way back to Justin.


Rae completely crumbled in Brooke's hand, sobbing. She was filled with immense relief. It was over. It was finally over.


"Thank you for coming for me," Rae tried to say between happy sobs.


Brooke set Dr. Perkins on top of the dresser next to Justin. He tried to wave to the relatively 160' tall woman but went unnoticed. Rae was so emotional she couldn't stand. She fell to her butt, completely unaware that she almost sat on Justin.


"Let's get you out of here," Brooke said, lowering her immense face eye-level with the two shrunken people. "But first, is there anyone else we need to rescue?"


Rae shook her head. "No, but grab the key inside the drawer. It unlocks my collar. Also, there should be a remote somewhere in here. It controls my size."


Brooke nodded, then went to work retrieving the key and looking for the remote.


"Hi, I'm Justin!" Justin shouted up to the relative giantess.


Rae jumped in her seat, then looked at the source of the voice. "Hi… Who are you?"


"I'm a Microengineer at Micro Cities, Inc… and Brooke's boyfriend," Justin shouted up.


Rae's eyes went wide, immediately connecting the dots. She shifted from her seated position onto her hands and knees, peering down at the tiny man. "That bastard… he did this. He probably made you sign something stupid. Something that made it a job requirement to live in Micropolis."


Justin took a step back due to the giant woman's sudden movement. He tried to look up at her but was somewhat distracted by her naked form hovering high above him.


"Y-yeah, actually," he stammered, still amazed at her intuition.


"I'm so sorry," the giant Rae frowned. "I told him to hire you. I thought you might make the residents' lives better… I-I didn't think any of this would happen."


Justin wasn't sure what to say, and before he could formulate the right words, he heard the telltale beep of the front door unlocking.


"Brooke! They're back!" Dr. Rae Perkins yelled as loud as she could.


"Shit," Brooke said as she ran toward the dresser.


Rae quickly picked up Justin and clutched the tiny man close to her bosom. Brooke approached the dresser and grabbed Rae. Brooke's eyes darted around the room, looking for a place to hide.


"We're going to miss our flight," Hank's gruff voice could be heard from the other room.


"Look. You're the one that wanted to keep her. Why is it my job to make sure she has food and water while we're gone?" Katie spat back as she entered the suite.


Panicked, Brooke darted to the closet door and opened it. She was stunned by the size of their walk-in closet. It was easily the size of her living room back home. There was another door that led to a much smaller closet filled exclusively with shoes, which Brooke used to hide.


Once inside, she clung to her tiny passengers close to her chest. Justin could hear the thundering of her heartbeats as she tried to quiet and steady her breathing. The closet within a closet featured wooden slats angled downward, allowing her to mostly see outward.


__________


Upon entering the master bedroom, Hank immediately noticed the open nightstand drawer.


"She's escaped!" He yelled to his wife in the other room.


Katie bolted into the bedroom. She immediately started to help her husband look for the tiny woman.


"She couldn't have gone far," Katie said as she looked under the bed.


Hank finished checking behind the dresser, then stopped cold in his tracks. He slowly connected the dots.


"That phone call… if she somehow got help," he thought out loud, turning toward Katie.


Katie's eyes went wide. "She could be anywhere!"


"Quick, get the laptop," Hank said, thinking quickly. Rae's shrinking collar was part of a set used for experiments and could be triggered via remote control if the test subject was in range. However, Rae had also developed a remote override in case a subject was out of range and needed to be grown back. Hank didn't know exactly how it worked, only that the target had to be within range of internet access.


Hank continued to skulk around the room, looking for clues. He noticed his closet door was ajar. Katie was meticulous about ensuring doors were closed when they left.


"Someone was—or is—here," Hank thought to himself.


__________


"Hide us in that boot!" Rae whispered to Brooke, pointing to a worn pair of UGGs on the floor. It was the only pair of shoes that could reasonably hide Dr. Perkins's 9" tall frame.


Brooke was completely frozen.


"If we all get caught, we don't stand a chance," Rae urged the giantess as she attempted to struggle out of Brooke's grip.


Before Brooke could respond, the door to the massive walk-in closet opened. Justin could hear her heartbeat escalate, growing louder and faster. Hank paced up and down the closet, then his attention turned to his wife's shoe closet. It was the only place a normal-sized person might be able to hide.


Brooke's eyes widened in terror as she watched Hank's footsteps move directly toward her. She wanted to cry, to scream but maintained the willpower to hold back. Rae could feel Brooke's grip relax in her terror and used the opportunity to wriggle free from her grasp.


With a tight grip on Justin, Dr. Perkins fell the remaining distance toward the ground. She landed softly inside the giant UGG boot thanks to its inner fleece padding. She looked up and realized they would easily be found by anyone who looked in.


At ground level, Rae could feel Hank's approaching steps. She knew she needed to act fast. She placed Justin at the very end of the toe of the boot. Then, Dr. Perkins tried to squeeze herself head-first into the toe of the shoe, but she could tell she wouldn't fit completely.


Thinking quickly, she shifted and instead pushed herself butt-first into the toe of the boot. Rae had to press her backside against the fleece wall of the toe to completely hide herself. She felt the tiny Justin get pressed between the fleece padding and her ass. The tiny man squirmed against her enormous backside to no avail. Admittedly, she felt bad about his predicament. If they made it out of this alive, she'd apologize profusely.


__________


Hank violently swung the shoe closet door open. He hesitated for a moment, surprised to see someone at all!


Brooke raised her hands in defense. "Please, let me explain!" she pleaded.


Hank grabbed the woman by her shoulders and dragged her out of the closet. Brooke was easily a foot shorter than him, and Hank was fairly fit. He had no problem picking up the petite woman and slamming her against a nearby wall.


Brooke cried out in pain.


"Where is she?" Hank demanded furiously.


"Y-you're hurting me," Brooke struggled to say as Hank pressed his forearm against her neck. Brooke was eye-level with him, her feet dangling about a foot off the ground.


Katie rushed in to see what the commotion was. She was very surprised to see another woman in their home.


"Get one of the collars," Hank barked at his wife. "We're going to make this one talk."


Katie darted out of the room with a nod and returned moments later with a shrinking collar. Hank loosened his grip on Brooke's neck to allow his wife to slip the collar around the intruder.


Brooke struggled and fought with every fiber of her being, but she simply wasn't strong enough to overpower the couple. When she heard the 'click' of the lock on the choker, tears streamed down her face.


"Please… don't," she begged.


Katie simply pressed the shrinking button, and Brooke slowly shrank. Within a dozen seconds, her clothes fell off, but still, Hank held her to the wall. When she reached around 9" tall, Hank lifted the shrunken woman from the wall.


"Did you find the laptop?" Hank asked his wife.


"Yeah, it was booting up when I heard the noise," she explained.


Hank handed the shrunken woman to Katie since she was no longer a threat. He moved back to the shoe closet and looked around for any sign of his former business partner. Perhaps she really had escaped? When he didn't see anything in the closet, he turned back to his wife.


"Good. We're going to shrink Rae so small these carpet fibers will be a mile tall," Hank said as he stormed out of the room.


__________


Rae's eyes went wide with horror at Hank's comment. If he was serious… she didn't have much time. She quickly wriggled free, accidentally pushing her butt into Justin more than once. After pulling herself out, she quickly grabbed Justin and sat against the heel of the boot.


"What the hell!" Justin shouted at the giantess. Between Brooke getting captured and being trapped between the toe of a woman's boot and another woman's ass, he had had enough. He was about to tear into Dr. Perkins when she picked him up. All of his pent-up anger melted when he saw her terrified expression.


"I'm so sorry… but I need your help," Rae said, placing Justin on her shoulder near the lock of the shrinking choker.


"I'm begging you, please open it!" Rae added, trying to keep herself from crying. She knew Justin would need a stable platform if there was any hope of avoiding the fate Hank described.


Justin immediately went to work, thrusting his hands into the tiny lock. Even at his size, the lock was just a bit too small for him to reasonably move the pins. In a flash, he remembered the pocket knife he had brought. He reached into his pocket and whipped out the tiny folding blade, plunging it into the lock. It was a perfect fit. He quickly worked the blade around, releasing each of the pins.


With a final 'click,' the clasp came undone. Rae ripped the collar off with such speed that Justin nearly tumbled off his precarious position on her shoulder. The two watched the collar quickly shrink away into nothingness before their eyes. If Justin had been even a moment later… that would've been her.


Elated, Dr. Perkins grabbed Justin from her shoulder and gave him several big kisses, repeating 'thank yous' over and over again. He was already dizzy from all the motion when Rae pulled him in for one final, big hug against her chest. He felt like he was about to pop from the increasing pressure of Rae's embrace.


Thankfully, she let go, and Justin finally set the tiny man down. Justin immediately fell over face-first into the musk-scented fleece of the boot.


"I owe you big time," she said with a small smile.


Justin struggled to pull himself back to his feet. He crawled forward and found a handhold on Rae's body. As he pulled himself up, he noticed his hands were firmly gripping the woman's nether region. He blushed as he jumped back and avoided making further eye contact with her nakedness.


"I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate you touching me there," Rae giggled at his predicament. Sure, she could've helped him up, but watching him fumble around made her feel in control. Something she hadn't experienced in a long time.


"I–sorry, I didn't mean to," he stammered, trying to avert his eyes.


"Don't worry, I won't tell her," Rae said with a wink. "But first, we should probably rescue her."


Rae stood to her full height and scooped Justin up. Luckily, she was just tall enough to be able to climb out of the giant UGG boot. Thankfully, she had learned to navigate this apartment at all sorts of sizes to accommodate her master's whims. She used her knowledge to position herself to eavesdrop on Hank and Katie's conversation.


__________


"Thanks, Alia. I appreciate you rebooking our flight. I'll take care of rescheduling with the client," Hank said into the phone.


Katie sat at their dining room table, where tiny Brooke was firmly held in place by a few strips of tape. Encircling Brooke was a set of mundane household objects that Hank and Katie intended to use to 'persuade' Brooke to talk – a cup of water, a bowl of ice cubes, a lighter, floss, and many other items.


Hank finally hung up the phone and approached the table.


"It's all set. We leave this evening," Hank said.


"I think we should bring her with us," Katie suggested, motioning to the woman pinned to the table with scotch tape. "It'd give us a chance to… break her in properly," she added seductively.


Hank nodded. "But first, let's find out what she knows," he said, his cold gaze turning to the tiny woman.


Brooke looked at her giant captors with determination. She knew that the only thing protecting Justin was her resolve. Her only hope was for Rae and Justin to somehow come to her rescue.


__________


Claire cautiously pushed open the door to Jazmin's apartment, fortunate that Jazmin hadn't changed the lock yet. She silently entered the living room and closed the door behind her, ensuring no nosy neighbors would detect her presence.


Inside, Claire made a beeline for Jazmin's bedroom, where she suspected the dollhouse held the shrunken captives. She flicked on the bedroom lights and noticed movement inside the dollhouse, confirming her suspicions.


"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'm not like Jazmin. I'm here to rescue you," Claire reassured, taking slow steps toward the dollhouse.


Kneeling down, she peered inside, revealing a tiny woman standing at only 9 inches tall, dressed in a simple outfit.


"Hi there, what's your name?" Claire asked in a soothing voice.


"We don't need rescuing. We serve our Mistress willingly," the tiny woman named Lana replied.


Claire shook her head, asking patiently, "So you can leave anytime you want?"


Lana knew the answer but countered, "It doesn't matter what we want. We live to serve our Mistress."


"I could just rescue you by force," Claire said, her frustration growing.


Lana took a step back at the threat. "You wouldn't dare defy Mistress Jazmin!"


Claire realized Lana was right. She didn't have it in her to force these people to leave, even if it was in their best interest. Time was running out, though; she had to find Ally and escape. The others could be rescued after Jazmin was arrested, giving them the help they needed. Despite this, Claire would feel guilty about leaving them behind.


"Fine. Stay here with her, but bring me Ally. I know for certain she doesn't want to be here," Claire commanded. If they wanted a 'mistress' to serve, she would play the role.


"No," Lana said defiantly.


Frustrated, Claire shouted, "So help me. Bring her to me now!"


Suddenly, Claire felt a choker secure around her neck. Before she could react, the lock 'clicked' into place. Claire spun around, still seated, and saw Jazmin standing over her with a smug grin.


"Ally? Is that Justin's little neighbor?" Jazmin guessed.


Claire was speechless, looking up at her ex-friend in horror.


"I'll introduce you," Jazmin added with a wicked grin, pressing the 'shrink' button on the remote in her hand.


Claire knew that to overpower Jazmin, she had to act quickly. She jumped to her feet and reached for the remote. Claire had already lost a few inches, so Jazmin held the remote high above her head, pushing Claire away.


With each passing moment, it became easier for Jazmin to play 'keep away.' Claire's clothes quickly became too large for her, and she gave up modesty in favor of her struggle for the size-controlling remote.


However, realizing the futility of her struggle, Claire changed her approach and began punching, biting, and scratching Jazmin instead. Anything to bring her down low enough that she could reach the remote. However, as Claire's size diminished, so did the power behind her attacks.


When Claire was about knee-height to Jazmin, she fell to the ground, begging on her knees. "Please… we're friends! Don't do this."


"We were friends," Jazmin said callously. "Now, you'll be my 'toy'. If you behave, you may even earn the title 'pet' one day."


Jazmin stepped closer to the still-shrinking Claire, emphasizing her towering presence. Claire was helpless as Jazmin's relative size continued to grow. Jazmin used her foot to push Claire flat against the ground. At this point, Claire's height neatly matched the length of Jazmin's foot.


Jazmin gently pressed down on Claire, after all, she had no intention of breaking her new 'toy'. As Claire shrank the oppressing weight of Jazmin's foot increased. Her head was trapped between Jazmin's big and index toe.


"Lick," Jazmin commanded from high above.


"Please, stop," Claire said weakly. Jazmin slightly increased the pressure on her tiny form, forcing her compliance.


Claire wheezed as the air was forced out of her lungs, and she began to lick Jazmin's big toe. The salty sweat stung her taste buds.


"If you had come willingly, you would've been Lana's size," Jazmin said, motioning to the woman Claire had argued with. Lana watched excitedly as Jazmin's size dwindled smaller than hers.


"But now… I think I'll make you about toe-sized," Jazmin giggled with a delightful evil that chilled Claire's blood.


Claire felt the pressure of Jazmin's foot disappear. Not because the giantess had released her, but because she had shrunken small enough to fit under the gap between the giant woman's toes. Jazmin playfully scrunched her toes around Claire, asserting her dominance.


Finally, Jazmin lifted her feet off Claire completely. 


"Go ahead and introduce her to Ally. In fact, go ahead and give Ally a proper welcome to the dollhouse as well. I don't think Justin is coming for her." she said with a twisted grin.


Claire collected herself and started to stand. As Jazmin left the room, her thundering footsteps caused an earthquake that knocked the tiny woman to the ground. Claire once again tried to stand, only to find herself confronted by a towering Lana, standing about 50 feet tall compared to Claire. Lana roughly grabbed the much smaller woman and lifted her up.


"You know this isn't right!" Claire tried to reason with her captor. "Your 'mistress' just kidnapped me!"


Lana stopped cold in her tracks, her icy gaze turning to Claire.


"You are not worthy of calling her 'mistress'. You are much too small to be so casual–she is your goddess now," Lana said with bone-chilling frost.


Claire started to speak, but no words came. Lana's terrifying gaze made it impossible to form words.


"I'll give you a proper orientation once we get back," Lana stated as she continued walking back to the dollhouse.


__________


Ally stood atop a plastic dollhouse dresser. She could hear everything and had experienced a rollercoaster of emotions. Right now, none of it mattered – Justin wasn't coming. Her heart sank and she could feel the tears well up in her eyes.


"This can't be real…" Tim muttered to himself, curled up not far from Ally.


Ally glanced at the man, who, when standing, barely reached her chest. To Jazmin, they probably appeared roughly the same size, but Ally felt like an amazon compared to the man.


"It's... It's just a bad dream," Tim whispered, still huddled.


Before Ally could find words of comfort, the wooden dollhouse door swung open. Lana entered and placed Claire beside the other two shrunken captives.


To Ally, Claire now stood at nearly 15 feet tall. She had seen Claire at a towering 1000 feet or more, so this relative minuteness felt surreal.


Claire dusted herself off and looked down at the two knee-high captives, but before she could introduce herself properly, Lana reappeared.


Lana, completely naked, towered over the dresser. Her untamed pubic region was eye-level with Ally and Tim. Claire reached Lana's belly button, and the expanse of Lana's body loomed high above.


"Welcome to the dollhouse. I'll be handling your initiation!" Lana greeted.


Lana bent down, bringing her face closer to the tiny captives.


"Oh, and Ally, I've got wonderful news for you," Lana added with a sincere smile. "You get to stay with us – forever."


Ally struggled to fathom how Lana could make this sound like a positive thing. Her heart raced in her chest as anger welled up.


Tim suddenly stood up. "Tell that giant bitch to get back here and make me big again!" he shouted defiantly.


Lana's eyes darkened as she shot Tim a menacing look. He felt entirely exposed at just 2 inches tall relative to her.


"First lesson," Lana said with an icy tone. "You will address her as 'Goddess' or 'Goddess Jazmin'."


"Fuck you!" Tim retorted, he looked absolutely ridiculous standing in the shadow of Lana's looming face.


"Very well," Lana replied with a wicked grin. Swiftly, she snatched Tim from the dresser and stood at her full height.


Lana turned her back to the two tiny women and bent over, pushing her immense behind toward them. Her hand which held the tiny man drifted ever closer to her butt.


"Take note, ladies. Disobedience carries consequences." Lana said as she slipped Tim into her ass.


Claire and Ally watched in horror as Tim disappeared into Lana's colossal rear end. Ally couldn't believe how easily he slid inside, considering he was only a bit smaller than her. Claire, on the other hand, was in complete shock. How could anyone be so cruel?


"Oh, this one's feisty," Lana purred as she stood upright and wiggled her butt side-to-side. "I'm going to enjoy this."


Lana turned to the tiny women on the dresser once more. She paused for a moment to enjoy Tim's desperate struggle. Lana's attention finally returned to Claire and Ally.


"The second lesson," Lana continued calmly. "Size is power. Claire, show us your power."


Claire looked down at Ally, who looked back up at her with renewed fear. Ally's terrified expression tugged at Claire's heart.


"No… I can't! I... I'm not that kind of person!" Claire protested, taking a step back from Lana.


"You can, and you will," Lana asserted firmly.


Claire continued to shake her head.


"You know, I was a lot like you before I became Jazmin's toy. I wouldn't so much as harm a fly." Lana reminisced a hint of sadness in her voice. "Here, let me help you."


Lana's hand wrapped around Claire's tiny form. Her relative size made her the perfect doll, allowing Lana to easily manipulate Claire's limbs.


"One option is to use your feet," Lana explained, using Claire's feet to push Ally to the ground.


Next, Lana forced Claire's oversized feet against Ally's face, while Claire struggled against Lana's control, which only seemed to amuse the giantess.


"You'll find there's not much to do around the dollhouse, and we're usually naked," Lana continued, lifting Claire into the air.


"You might have certain... desires," Lana added with a lascivious grin as she ran a finger across Claire's intimate area.


Lana lowered Claire to Ally's level, placing Ally's head between Claire's legs. The giantess manipulated her wrist, forcing Claire's pussy to rub against Ally's face rhythmically. Claire despised her forced actions, but a primal pleasure strangely mingled with her revulsion.


"Finally, for those who prove particularly difficult... my personal favorite," Lana declared as she lifted Claire into the air once more.


The giantess turned Claire around in her palm and then dropped her, butt-first, onto Ally's face. Ally struggled to breathe with her face wedged between Claire's cheeks, flailing helplessly as Lana simply giggled.


Once Lana had her fill of forcing Claire to humiliate Ally, she released Claire. The moment she was free, Claire leaped off Ally, whispering apologies to the tiny woman so that Lana wouldn't hear.


Ally was just grateful to get fresh air once again. Was this her life now? She wondered.


"It appears your friend Tim has given up; I don't feel him struggling anymore," Lana announced suddenly after standing to her full, looming height. "I need a volunteer to retrieve him."


"I'll do it," Claire said immediately, burdened by guilt over what had happened to Ally.


Ally was thankful. She couldn't fathom approaching Lana's colossal ass, let alone extracting a person from it.


"No, make Ally do it," Lana scowled.


Ally could see Claire's guilt and reassured her, "Just do what she says! Make it convincing. The sooner Lana thinks you're 'trained,' the sooner we can get away from her," Ally whispered to Claire.


With a nod to Ally, Claire commanded, loud enough for Lana to hear, "You heard her. Go! Bring him to me."


Lana smiled, satisfied with Claire's ongoing education. The giantess then swung her hips around and placed her ass gently on the dresser. She grabbed her backside and spread her cheeks, revealing Tim's arm sticking out of her.


Determined to finish the task, Ally rushed to Tim's hand and tugged with all her might. She made significant progress, almost freeing his entire arm when Lana's anal muscles twitched, undoing her effort. Ally struggled to resist the powerful muscle as her entire arm was pulled in.


"Oops," Lana giggled.


Undeterred, Ally tried again, this time bracing herself against Lana's colossal butt. She managed to pull Tim out far enough to release his head, he was out cold. As Ally pulled him, Lana's butt suddenly closed in around her. Lana's weighty flesh pinned the tiny woman completely.


Lana looked over her shoulder at Claire, "Fetch." she said with a tease of joy.


Claire rushed forward, reaching into Lana's crack to rescue Ally. She struggled against the weight of Lana's boulder-sized butt.


"You know when Jazmin did this to me... it was my boyfriend stuck inside her ass." Lana shared as Claire continued to struggle. "I... He... never made it out," she added, her voice dripping with sorrow.


Claire felt a bit compassionate to the giantess. She had clearly suffered a lot at Jazmin's hands, and yet she served her willingly. Claire pressed her arm as deep as it would go. Her shoulder was firmly wedged between Lana's buttcrack, her face pressed against Lana's soft behind. It was then she was finally able to grab Ally's arm. Claire yanked the tiny woman, painstakingly freeing her from Lana's enormous booty.


With a final pull, Claire succeeded in rescuing Ally and Tim, leaving them all out of breath.


"Good job," Lana said, her face looming over them. "You two can go." She gently picked the tiny women up and placed them on the floor.


Lana opened the door and allowed Claire and Ally to leave the room, leaving them to wonder if there was anyone even more malevolent within the dollhouse.


"I think this one needs a little more... 'instruction'," Lana said, gesturing towards Tim.