- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brooke and Justin work together to install their first joint project into Micropolis--which also means they'll meet in person for the first time. Will Justin agree to go home with his giant girlfriend? If he does, what plans does she have for her tiny boyfriend?

Claire sat in the breakroom the next morning, stirring her coffee as she stared into space. She was deep in thought about last night's encounter with Jazmin. She had felt a deep sense of unease that left her unable to sleep and ultimately, made her come to work well before anyone else.

For years they had worked together, and Claire had never seen that side of her. In fact, only a few hours after their 'chat', Jazmin had invited her out for drinks. Claire had quickly declined the invite–after all, why would she want to go out with someone that had threatened her?

Despite the rejection, Jazmin continued to text Claire and send pictures as if nothing had happened. In truth, Jazmin's actions made Claire second-guess if the encounter had happened at all! How could she be so casual after threatening to shrink and kidnap a long-time friend?

Claire felt an icy chill go down her spine as she recalled Jazmin's words. Claire knew this feeling–and the threat–was very real. She took a sip of her coffee.

The door to the breakroom creaked open slowly, Claire's heart skipped a beat as Jazmin appeared in the doorway. Normally, Jazmin kept her appearance tidy and fashionable, but this morning she looked a little disheveled–obviously hung over from last night's fun.

"Morning," Claire forced the words past the frog in her throat.

"Ugh," Jazmin grunted as she grabbed a mug and started to make coffee for herself. "Why weren't you there last night? You're supposed to cut me off on weeknights…"

"Really?" Claire started, pausing to build up the courage to continue. "You expect me to just 'go out for drinks' after you threatened me?"

Jazmin's eyes narrowed, the icy stare of last night returning. She was already feeling unwell from the hangover and had no patience for this conversation.

"Put simply? Yes." She set her coffee mug down on the counter and turned to Claire. "I told you I liked you as my friend. So you can either be my friend… or not." Jazmin pinched her fingers together to bring emphasis to what she meant by 'or not.'

"So, what? I'm supposed to just pretend yesterday didn't happen? I should just ignore whatever you're doing to the poor residents? The ones we're supposed to protect and care for?" Claire said angrily, passionate tears welling up.

"If you like being 5 foot 6… yes," Jazmin said with such a sharp chill that the room suddenly felt two degrees colder. When she felt her words had their desired effect, she returned to preparing her coffee–with extra creamer and sugar.

Claire's stomach turned. She wanted to scream, to cry, to rage. Still, with no way of knowing how this 'new shrinking method' worked, she knew she had to hold her tongue and emotions in check. She would play Jazmin's game–for now.

_______________

Brooke walked up to the entrance of the main office of Micro Cities, inc. She had taken these very steps hundreds of times before, yet this time was different. For the first time ever she would personally oversee the installation of a new building for a city. She was to install the new bar in Micropolis, which was currently the smallest city in the building. The structure, which would soon house dozens of patrons, was safely stowed away in her purse, being gently jostled around with every step.

As she entered the building, Brooke waved to Alia, the receptionist, and Alia waved back with a sparkling smile. Instead of walking up the stairs to her designated cubicle in the office–one that she rarely used ever since the work-from-home program started–Brooke made a sharp turn toward the break room near the entrance to the Micro Cities. Brooke had been instructed to meet Jazmin and Claire here before entering Micropolis. As Brooke pulled open the door she could already hear the girls talking.

"Good morning!" Brooke said cheerfully as she entered the room.

Both women turned to greet Brooke. Jazmin was near the coffee machine, still mixing her morning cup while Claire was sitting at the table, drink in hand.

"My, aren't you dressed extra nice today," Claire said as she checked out Brooke's outfit.

Brooke was wearing a flowing white blouse that hung off her shoulders, lightly highlighting her chest. She wore khaki-colored chinos that fit her like skinny jeans, the fabric stretching to accommodate her shapely rear end. The hem of the pants was about 4" above her ankle, revealing part of her silky smooth legs. Her footwear was a unique combination of sandal and heel. The open-toed shoe featured nearly a 1" tall sole, a 4" heel, and three sandal-like buckles. The first of which went over the bridge of her foot, while the other two were just below her ankle.

"Hoping to get some action?" Jazmin teased. She then turned to Claire with a mirthful grin, "Her boyfriend lives in Micropolis, right? Perhaps we should give them some privacy…"

Claire awkwardly laughed and Jazmin shot her an icy glare. It would take more effort than she thought to continue pretending to be Jazmin's friend.

"N-no!" Brooke tried to defend herself, misinterpreting the tension in the room, "I just… wanted to make a good first impression." Brooke said as she joined Claire at the table.

"Believe me, being 1000 feet tall will leave one hell of an impression." Claire teased, placing a reassuring hand on Brooke's.

"Honestly I'm not sure why you bothered," Jazmin said as she, too, sat down at the table. "Anything above your ankles is a waste. He won't even see over your big toe." Jazmin took another peak at Brooke's footwear. "Actually, I'm pretty sure he won't even see over the sole of your shoe." she laughed.

Claire peeked at Brooke's footwear again then said, "Those might be a little… intimidating to the residents. Perhaps you should go barefoot–that's what I typically do."

"Really? But, Jazmin said heels were required." Brooke said, turning to Jazmin.

"Absolutely! I always wear heels. What's an extra 60 feet when you're already over 1000 feet tall?" Jazmin giggled.

Claire rolled her eyes and then looked at Brooke, "Do whatever you feel comfortable with." she leaned in then whispered, "Don't forget she scared off her first shrunken boyfriend."

Claire and Brooke shared a giggle at Jazmin's expense.

"Are you ready?" Claire asked.

Brooke nodded as she retrieved the building from her purse. She set it gently onto the table, each of the girls' coffee mugs towered over the structure. A crumbled receipt and a stick of gum laid atop the building–debris from Brooke's purse. The building looked absolutely ridiculous surrounded by these normal-sized objects.

"Oops," Brooke said, embarrassed as she returned the receipt and gum back to her purse.

_______________

Justin waited at the construction site. He had spent most of his morning roping off a large area for Brooke to stand without fear of hurting any of the residents. Despite his warnings, curious residents gathered at the perimeter.

The colossal door to Micropolis suddenly creaked open. Justin looked skyward to the horizon and saw the living mountain that was his girlfriend, Brooke. His mind reeled trying to reconcile the fact that this gigantic woman was the very same person he had spent hours talking to every night.

Brooke took her first step into Micropolis, showing significantly less confidence than Claire or Jazmin. She took smaller, slower steps. Despite this, she arrived at the construction site within five steps. With her final step, she carefully placed her bare feet into the large, secured area.

Large to Justin, that is. For Brooke, the sealed-off area barely contained her two feet with a few inches to spare. Luckily, the residents gathered at the edge of the build site quickly ran off once they realized just how much room the giantess would need.

Justin's gaze slowly moved up to his girlfriend's body. Brooke's toes were eye-level save for her big toe which was just a bit above him. They were well-manicured and painted a sparkly pink color. As his gaze moved upward he could see the outline of her shapely legs through her tight pants. Continuing skyward, her white flowy shirt gave him a clear view of her bra. It seemed she had enough foresight not to wear a skirt, but didn't think about how her shirt would look from below.

"Hey cutie," Brooke's thunderous voice said. "Like the view?" she teased.

Brooke then slowly squatted down, her enormous frame hovering ominously over Justin. Her knees hovered high above even the tallest building in this area. She pulled out her wireless earbuds as Justin had instructed and set them next to him. The earbuds were easily twice Justin's height–it shouldn't matter though as he worked to pair them with his headset.

"Hello?" Justin said. He could hear his voice blaring over the enormous speaker of Brooke's earbuds.

Apparently, Brooke had heard it too and deftly retrieved the devices. Her enormous digits easily lifted the supersized earbuds and placed them in her ear.

"Can you hear me?" Brooke said once the earbuds were secured.

"The whole city can hear you," he laughed "More importantly–can you hear me?"

Brooke blushed at the silliness of her question. "Wow, this is amazing! I can hear you loud and clear. Aren't you a little genius?" she teased. She brought her index finger near him and gently pushed him over.

"Careful!" he said instinctively as he fell over.

Brooke giggled, "Don't worry, I took the class I know how much you can take." she winked. "Besides, I got a solid 70% on the practical exam."

"What!?" Justin said, suddenly scared–that was an incredibly low score for someone being trusted with the very lives of tiny people.

"I'm kidding!" Brooke laughed loudly, shaking the very ground Justin stood on, "I totally aced it."

"Ha. Ha. Ha." Justin said sarcastically, "Are you ready to get some real work done or what?" he shot back.

With a final giggle from Brooke, the two got to work. Brooke held the building about an inch above the ground while Justin worked to correctly connect the water lines and electrical systems. Satisfied with his work, he stepped out from under the building and guided Brooke from the ground as she gently lowered it into place. She knew the building was fully seated when the locking mechanisms made a 'click.'

Satisfied with the placement, she pulled out a handheld computer and plugged it into the diagnostic port atop the building. All of the more complex structures featured this connection as a way to allow normal-sized people to calibrate the internal systems such as sewage, water, and electricity.

They spent the better part of an hour running diagnostics and system checks. Although Brooke was fairly fit, she couldn't stay squatting over the building site forever. After nearly losing her balance and sitting on half of the commercial zone–she decided it was time to stand up and stretch. Her already monumental form seemed even bigger to the tiny residents as she stretched high–well out of reach from Justin's communications.

"Everything looks good here," Brooke said, finally satisfied with the integration testing.

"Same here! I just have one more sink to test." Justin said as he started to make his way around the building.

Brooke could hear Justin as he moved around. Despite seeing their size differences, she still couldn't believe it took him so long to walk around the minuscule building. She finally heard running water come through on Justin's end.

"And we're all set!" exclaimed. "The new bar workers will handle the rest," Justin added as he walked toward the exit.

Brooke's heart skipped a beat–it was decision time. Last night they had agreed that seeing each other for the first time might be overwhelming and that they may not be ready for the 'next step'. So they had agreed on a signal to let the other know whether or not they were ready to spend the night together.

She reached for the carrying case of her earbuds, carefully opened it, then placed it on the ground near the entrance to the bar. This was her way of showing that she was willing to take him home. If Justin agreed, all he needed to do was step inside the carrying case before she stood to leave. This plan would prevent anyone from finding out that she was sneaking him out.

Meanwhile, as Justin walked toward the door, he saw Brooke's colossal earbud case appear–the top was already open and waiting for him. Now it was his turn for his heart to skip a beat.

Was he really ready for this? He wondered to himself. As he stepped out of the building he looked up at his gorgeous girlfriend and instantly knew the answer. He strode confidently into the earbud case. After a few moments, there was nothing but darkness as Brooke closed the case and gently picked it up, placing it in her pocket.

Justin bounced around rhythmically as his titanic girlfriend walked out of Micropolis–and out of the building. He was thankful that the carrying case featured a soft inner lining, at least.

_______________

Upon returning to the breakroom she carefully moved the earbuds case from her pocket to a small pouch inside her purse. She assumed this would be more secure and less turbulent for her tiny passenger. Brooke quickly said her goodbyes to Jazmin and Claire and made a beeline for her car. She was so giddy with excitement, she almost skipped on her way to the car. She quickly decided that would be a terrible idea for her tiny passenger. Instead, she decided to check on him the moment she got into her car.

"Justin? Are you there?" she asked tentatively. She was fairly certain he had stepped into the case, but he had been awfully quiet during the walk out of the building.

"Yup, I'm here!" he said cheerfully. After a short pause, he finally added with a laugh, "Wherever 'here' is."

"Omigod! Yay!" Brooke bounced in her seat, unable to contain her excitement, "How was the ride? Are you comfortable?" She had a million more questions for him but forced herself to slow down.

"It was… a little bumpy." He said, "Also, it's pretty dark in here."

Brooke thought for a moment, then pulled the case out of her purse and set it in the cup holder. She opened the top and light flooded into the earbuds case.

"How's this?" she asked.

Justin's eyes slowly adjusted to the sudden influx of light. When he could see again, he spotted the edge of the cupholder high above, and the smiling face of Brooke significantly higher than that. Justin still had difficulty reconciling that this monolithic woman was the very same person he talked to nightly. He suspected that their video chats had somehow tricked him into thinking they were the same size.

"I like the view," he finally said. "But won't the case tip over while you drive?"

Brooke realized he was right. Luckily she kept extra napkins in her car–which might provide just enough padding to keep his carrying case upright. She reached into the glove box, to grab them. Her towering body suddenly blotted out the light on one side. On the other, Brooke's flowing white shirt draped over the cupholder like an enormous curtain. From his vantage point, Justin had a clear view of Brooke's bare belly, the expanse of flesh went skyward toward her chest, which was out of view as she looked inside the glovebox. Just as suddenly as she had eclipsed his skyline, she returned to her seat properly. Justin was still amazed at how something so colossal could move so easily and with such grace. Next, Brooke placed the napkins around the earbud case, securing it in place.

"That should do it." she grinned to herself. Satisfied with her handiwork, she started the car and drove home.

_______________

"Hungry?" Brooke asked as she closed the door to her apartment. They were home at last!

"Starving." Justin exaggerated. He was still inside the case in Brooke's purse.

"Awesome! I'll make some lunch then," she said cheerfully as she set down her purse and retrieved her tiny boyfriend. She gently helped him out of her earbuds case and set him in the middle of the table.

Justin watched his giant girlfriend retrieve her earbuds case, stowing away one of the pair while the other remained in her ear. Next, she removed her mountain-sized purse from the table and left the room to put it away. When she returned, she moved to the kitchen paying little attention to the tiny man on her table.

After a few moments of focused silence from Brooke, he decided to wander the landscape. He looked around, the bright white of Brooke's tablecloth blanketed the horizon. A total of four chairs surrounded the expansive table, each a towering mountain in its own right. Based on the count and size of the chairs, Justin assumed he was actually in the center of a relatively small table.

Next, Justin looked behind him and saw a towering glass monolith. He looked up and saw about half a dozen assorted flowers. It was simply a vase. A centerpiece to decorate the table. Still, from Justin's perspective, the glass vase was taller than any building in Micropolis, and the flowers loomed higher still. Inside the glass, Justin could see the stems–most of which were thicker than him–and the water level was at least 3 stories high.

Suddenly, Brooke's looming figure appeared. She casually set a plate, about half the size of a football field, on the table. Next was a knife and a fork, each proportioned to the plate.

Brooke made eye contact with Justin then said, "Almost done babe."

She then stepped away from the table and back into the kitchen. Justin started his way toward the distant plate. He quickly realized that walking there would take a long time and instead opted to run. Despite this, he had barely made it halfway to the plate before Brooke returned.

"Careful, I'm going to put this bowl down now," she said, placing the bowl several inches away from Justin. Despite her warnings, Justin still jumped when the enormous bowl landed less than 100' away from him.

Next, Brooke finally sat down. She watched Justin with curiosity as he ran the last few inches to the edge of her plate. Justin couldn't quite reach the edge of the plate, but he managed to grab the edge after getting a running jump. Brooke giggled with amusement as Justin struggled to pull his body over the edge of the plate.

"About time you joined me." she teased.

Justin lay at the edge of the plate, catching his breath, "Good thing I've been working out." he laughed, "I'm not sure I could've done that a few months ago."

"Haven't you only been shrunk for about six weeks now?" Brooke reminded him. "Somehow I don't think running across my table or climbing onto my plate would've been a challenge 'a few months ago'." she teased.

Justin laughed and pulled himself up to stand on her plate. "You know what I meant!"

"Just make sure you save some energy… we've got plans after lunch," she said with a wink.

Justin saw a sandwich sitting on one side of the plate. Featuring ham, cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce the sandwich stood quite a bit taller than him. A mound of pasta salad was piled on the other side of the plate. He looked at the bowl she had set down while he was running to her and could see a mound of grapes peeking over the edge.

"Looks tasty!" he said, walking toward the stacked sandwich.

Before he had made a dozen steps, Brooke grabbed the knife she had set down earlier and cut the sandwich in half. The serrated edge tore through the building-sized sandwich cleanly separating the halves.

"And here's your half," Brooke picked up half of the sandwich and held it over him. The looming lunch threatened to crush him.

"B-Brooke! I can't–" he said, panic setting in.

"I know," she said cheerfully, putting the sandwich back, "I'm just kidding. Could you imagine trying to eat all that? It's gotta be the size of a building to you!" she giggled.

Justin sighed with relief. They would tease each other from time to time when they talked, it was part of what he loved about her. However, it felt very different now that they were in person. Justin realized having a girlfriend 200x your size was certainly going to be… challenging.

Justin was thankful that he had worn his regular tool belt for today's job. He pulled out a utility knife and carved out a piece of bread, ham, and cheese. Unfortunately, the tomato and lettuce were just out of reach for him. Satisfied with his makeshift lunch, he retreated to the edge of the plate.

Brooke saw Justin step away, then started to eat. The couple looked at each other as they ate, each admiring the uniqueness of their situation. Each bite from Brooke would easily consume him many times over. Meanwhile, Justin's large makeshift sandwich was barely a crumb from her meal. After finishing half of the sandwich, Brooke picked up her fork.

"Here, try this!" she expertly moved one noodle from the pasta salad toward Justin. The spiral-shaped noodle was nearly as wide as he was tall! Once again his knife came in handy as he cut off a piece of the pasta.

Meanwhile, Brooke stabbed several spiral noodles and continued to eat. She quickly finished the remaining noodles, leaving only the one next to Justin.

"May I?" she asked, pointing her fork toward the pasta.

"Of course!" Justin had already eaten more than his fill.

Before he could step away from the morsel, Brooke's fork flew in. The enormous prongs crashed into the plate a dozen feet from Justin. The fork lifted away and just like that it disappeared into her cavernous mouth.

Next, she picked a few grapes from the giant bowl nearby. She set one down near Justin, careful to make sure it wasn't going to roll around and accidentally squish him.

Justin looked at the enormous grape and suddenly remembered a lunch conversation with Natasha. He laughed to himself, with his hand resting against the oversized grape.

"What's so funny?" Brooke asked curiously.

"Back when I had first started shrinking," he explained, "Natasha and I were out to lunch and she was poking fun at my future size. She took a grape and swallowed it whole!"

"Oh yeah?" Brooke said with a mischievous grin, she plucked the grape next to Justin from the plate and then dangled it over her open mouth, high above. "Like this?" she dropped the grape, easily swallowing it. Justin watched her swallow, her throat forcing the grape down. His jaw dropped to the floor, completely entranced.

"Y-yeah… That was…" he started to speak. Watching the enormous grape disappear down her gullet was a totally different experience compared to when Natasha had done it. The terrifying reality of how easy it was for her to swallow something so much bigger than him somehow awakened a feeling he hadn't expected.

"Hot." he finally finished, surprised at his own admission.

"Hot?" she asked, the wheels turning in her mind. Suddenly, her massive fingers pinched Justin between them and lifted him high in the air. She dangled him over her mouth, the same way she had the grape.

"Are you jealous?" she teased. "I can send you in there if you'd like."

Justin was stunned–he couldn't so much as form a word. Below him was Brooke's enormous face. Her cavernous mouth was open wide, ready to accept him into it. Her tongue flicked up and down teasingly, the mighty muscle would easily overpower him. Deep in the darkness of the cave, he could see her throat, pulsing every time she swallowed some saliva.

Brooke let go. Justin started to fall toward the mouth–and to his doom, he assumed. Brooke's mouth suddenly closed and her lips puckered, long before he fell into the cavern of her mouth. He landed on her pillowy lips with a bounce. Justin was relieved to be alive and on this side of her soft lips. Her fingers approached him once again, removing him from her lips and returning him to the table.

"Sorry," she blushed. "I got a little carried away… I just couldn't help it after what you said."

Justin's heart and mind were still racing–trying to process everything that had happened.

"Wow…" he finally said. He had so many conflicting feelings. The fact was though, deep down, he really enjoyed it.

"You know I wouldn't actually eat you… right?" Brooke asked, a look of concern on her face.

"I know." Justin laughed out loud. "If I didn't trust you to keep me safe–I wouldn't be here," he reassured his giant girlfriend.

After they were done eating, Brooke cleaned up. Justin tried to help by gathering some of the crumbs that had fallen nearby but had only managed to grab a few before Brooke came through and swept them all into her hand. Completing a task that would've taken him another half hour in a single motion.

Brooke and Justin both desperately wanted to move things to the bedroom, but still had 'first date jitters' despite all of the time they had spent together. After cleaning up, Brooke decided a little liquid courage might help them move things along.

"Want something to drink?" she asked, reaching for a bottle of red wine. "I think we deserve to celebrate a job well done."

"That sounds good! But, I doubt you have a glass small enough for me." he laughed.

"You could just drink from mine?" she offered, "But I suspect you'll end up swimming in it."

After sharing a laugh, Brooke continued to rummage through her cupboard.

"I think this is the smallest one I've got," Brooke grabbed a shot glass from the cupboard and set it next to Justin. The glass was as wide as a hot tub and several times his height. He jumped a few times, attempting to reach the edge of the glass, but couldn't even hit the halfway mark.

"But it's obviously too big," she said, leaving the glass on the table. She finished pouring her glass of wine when an idea struck.

She grabbed a beer from the fridge and popped off the top. She set the bottle cap next to Justin, then carefully poured the golden liquid into the cap. The cap was roughly the size of a kiddie pool to him, but at least he could reach the edge. It was bent in the middle where Brooke had pried it open, which made the cap fill lop-sided. Still, this could work. He wouldn't be able to carry his drink, but unlike the shot glass, he didn't need help reaching it.

"Thanks!" he said, sitting next to the bottle cap and taking a drink.

Brooke smiled, proud of her ingenuity. She retrieved her glass of wine and sat at the table once again. Justin admired his statuesque girlfriend. He could only really see from just below her breasts and up. The way she sat at the table reminded him of their nightly calls–the major difference being perspective. Ordinarily, he was at eye-level with her as they talked. Now, he wasn't even chest-level with her. Her breasts loomed dozens of feet in the air from his current vantage point.

"So what's it like?" Brooke asked, setting her glass down after taking a sip.

"What's… what like?" Justin asked.

"Being so tiny," she said simply.

"I mean most of the time, it's pretty normal. My apartment has everything sized just right for me." Justin said.

"No," Brooke laughed, "I mean like right now. Away from everything you-sized. What's it like being so tiny here with me?"

Justin thought for a moment. He looked up at the looming figure above him, the giantess hanging on his every word.

"It's… terrifying," he said.

Brooke frowned at this, seeming a little hurt. She was prepared for all sorts of reactions–but not that.

Before she could speak, he continued, "Even mundane things pose a serious threat to me at my size. Your fork, for example, is a 100-foot-long sheet of sharp metal! Watching you take bites easily the size of my living room–it's surreal."

"Do you regret coming home with me?" she finally asked. "I don't want you to be scared…"

"Not even a little." Justin said quickly, "Despite all of the dangers–there's a certain thrill as well. Seeing the world at such a scale opens up new possibilities."

"Look at this! I'm drinking from a cap–and it's more beer than I can reasonably drink in one night!" he said, motioning to the bottle cap.

Next, he walked over to the towering bottle from whence the cap came. The cold bottle had started to gather condensation.

"They sell jugs of water about that size in Micropolis," he said, pointing to a small droplet of condensation. "That jug will last me a day or two."

Justin walked away from the bottle and toward Brooke's wine glass. He stepped onto the base and placed his hand against the stem. The thin glass step was easily wider than him even at its thinnest point. He looked up at the looming bowl of the glass–easily holding thousands of gallons of wine high above him.

"It never ceases to amaze me." he finally said, then looked at Brooke. He could tell his story was imparting at least a fraction of his sense of wonder. He turned around and hopped off the base of the glass.

"And seeing you like this…" he looked her up and down–at least the parts he could see, "Is breathtaking. I want nothing more than to explore every inch of you."

Brooke giggled at the last comment, "There's a lot of inches…" she teased as she sat up straight, making herself appear even taller. Her large breasts loomed even higher into the sky, partially obscuring his view of her face.

"What about you? What's it like having such a tiny boyfriend?" Justin asked.

"I'm not sure. On one hand, I'm missing out on some benefits of a normal-sized boyfriend." Brooke explained "You can't drive, cook, or clean for me… we can't hold hands." she placed her hand over him, completely smothering him.

She uncovered him before continuing, "Traditional sex is basically off the table, after all, you're significantly smaller than even my least well-endowed ex." she held her fingers together several inches apart and measured them next to him. The thickness of her thumb was about as tall as he was, and the expanse between her fingers was enormous. "By a lot," she added.

This time it was Justin's pride that was wounded. He felt completely inadequate.

"That may not be a bad thing though," Brooke took a sip of her wine, then continued, "I get a lot of… satisfaction from teasing and playing with you–like when I held you over my mouth."

She licked her lips hungrily, making Justin take a step back. Brooke giggled in response.

"Not to mention you're so easy to dominate," she said, placing her tree-trunk-sized pinky onto his body. Justin struggled with all his might, but he couldn't so much as budge the enormous digit.

"Do you know how many exes I've dominated with just one finger?" she asked rhetorically, she removed the finger, allowing Justin to stand. "Or how many I've trapped under a shot glass?" She picked up the shot glass, turned it over, and trapped her tiny boyfriend.

"None," she said simply. Brooke brought her face to the table, resting her chin upon the tablecloth. She watched with great interest as Justin banged against the glass walls of his prison.

"And I find that… thrilling. In a way I've never felt before." she looked down at him, barely containing her lust.

Brooke lifted the shot glass up and away, "No matter how fun it is, I try to be very careful. I don't know what I'd do if I accidentally hurt you." she frowned.

"Regardless of my concerns I also have… an insatiable curiosity… what would it be like to feel you explore my body." she purred.

Brooke winked, then leaned in for a kiss. Her lips, about the dimensions of king-sized beds, gently pressed against the tiny man. Justin found himself briefly adhering to the moisture on her supple lips. As Brooke's head retreated after the kiss, Justin was carried along on her lips. He managed to free himself about a dozen feet in the air and he landed with a soft thud on the tablecloth.

"Want to take this… to the bedroom?" she asked.

"Yes!" Justin said emphatically.

Brooke pinched Justin between her fingers and dropped him in her palm, retreating to her bedroom.