- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Claire finds a way to fight back against Jazmin. Meanwhile, Justin and Brooke finally get intimate.

"Well, she certainly hurried out of here," Claire said as Brooke quickly left after completing the installation.


"The reality of her bug-sized boyfriend was too much." Jazmin said with an 'I-told-you-so' grin.


"I guess..." Claire said, not convinced. Brooke seemed excited rather than disappointed.


"Maybe she can be my new best friend–you know if things don't work out with us," Jazmin said with an evil grin.


A familiar chill went down Claire's spine.


"You know… you could always just let me shrink you." Jazmin said just barely loud enough for Claire to hear. She stepped closer to Claire.


"I'll even let you be the biggest of my toys… at least until you misbehave." Jazmin continued in a low whisper.


Claire raised an eyebrow. Did this mean she kept multiple shrunken people in her apartment? Claire had been there dozens of times and had never seen even a hint of tiny people living there. Claire suddenly remembered the dollhouse Jazmin kept by her bedside–the one that she was adamant Claire stay away from when visiting.


"That's right. You could live in my little dollhouse." Jazmin gave a twisted grin after seeing Claire's moment of realization.


"I appreciate the offer–but I'm pretty happy with my current place." Claire tried to step away, but Jazmin grabbed her arm.


"Think about it! When I bring my… conquests… home I'll let you play too. Imagine playing with a dick as tall as you! Then, when you're done, I'll shrink him to any size you want." Jazmin said with a wink.


"Or…" Claire removed Jazmin's hand from her arm and stepped back, "I cover your shift today, you go home and nurse your hangover, then we go out tonight like old times… At normal size." she quickly added at the end.


Jazmin's eyes went wide, "Really? You'd do that for me?"


Claire nodded slowly, eyeing Jazmin closely.


"Thanks!" Jazmin said as she started to pack up and leave. As she pushed the door open, Jazmin remembered that she was looking forward to tonight's restocking shift. She wanted to see the look on Justin's face after today's events.


"I just need a few more hours of sleep, I'll be back to restock Micropolis tonight," Jazmin said as she walked out the door.


Claire breathed a sigh of relief once Jazmin left. She knew Jazmin all too well. Yesterday being shrunk was a threat, now it's an invitation. It was only a matter of time before Jazmin would take matters into her own hands and shrink Claire against her will.


Claire reached into her purse to retrieve a small camera she purchased the night before. It was a cube, about 1.5" on each side. She planned to stash the tiny camera somewhere in Micropolis and hopefully get some hard evidence against Jazmin.


She only hoped she could get what she needed before Jazmin decided to abduct her.


_______________


"Now would be a good time to get naked," Brooke commanded, gently placing Justin on the nightstand. "I'd hate for you to ruin your clothes and have to take the train home in your birthday suit." she teased.


After setting him down, Brooke stood up to her full height. From the top of the nightstand, Justin was at eye level with the bottom of Brooke's thighs. He looked up and already saw that Brooke was removing her shirt.


Next, she unclasped her bra, using one hand to cover her nipples and the other to dangle the lacey garment over the nightstand. Justin stared at the looming lingerie, the straps on one side gently touched the nightstand. He was far more impressed by the enormity of the cups and just how far away they were. With a flick of her wrist, Brooke chucked the underwear over her shoulder.


Brooke looked down at the bug-sized man and knew he was enjoying the show. She moved both hands to cup her breasts and gently gyrated the fleshy orbs for his benefit.


"Whoa…" Justin said with awe. His response elicited a giggle from Brooke.


"I think someone's enjoying the show." she teased.


Brooke turned around, her shapely ass hovering over the nightstand. She unbuttoned the skin-tight chinos and started to peel them off. Brooke loved these pants because they fit like leggings–but were professional enough for the workplace.


Justin stared at Brooke's butt as she peeled her pants off. Supple ripples moved through her cheeks as she stepped from one foot to the other to remove the pants. This left only Brooke's thong–the back of which had been completely swallowed whole by her hungry ass. Brooke turned around. Her labia was barely covered by the small triangular cloth of her thong. He could tell that her underwear was already soaked.


Brooke finally removed her thong. Once again, she dangled the underwear over Justin. This time, however, she decided to drop the thong around him. The sopping wet undergarment hit the nightstand with a wet thud. The strings of the thong were easily as tall as him. He looked up and saw her well-trimmed pubic region–the hairs were probably just slightly shorter than him.


Brooke squatted down, bringing her eyes level with Justin. Her looming face stared at him intently.


"Ready?" she asked.


Justin realized he had forgotten to strip himself. Brooke chuckled from above as he quickly worked to strip naked.


"Ready when you are!" he said as he stepped out of his clothes.


Without another word, Brooke scooped him up and laid down on the bed. She was careful to ensure that the palm that carried her 9mm tall boyfriend didn't drop him. After settling in, she gently set him onto her stomach.


"I think you said something about 'exploring every inch' of me?" Brooke said, looking at the tiny man on her belly. "I think that's a great place to start."


Justin looked around at the expanse that was his girlfriend. The length of her body was easily bigger than the massive park in the center of Micropolis. He looked toward her face, partially obscured by her fleshy mountains. Then he looked toward her feet and saw her impossibly long legs and the patch of forest where they met.


His eyes returned directly in front of him–where Brooke's belly button was. He stepped closer to the pit of her navel.


"Wow, that's almost the size of my bedroom!" he teased.


"Oh yeah? Want to move in?" Brooke fired back.


"Maybe… It does have some pretty sweet views… There's some breathtaking mountains to the north and a small forest to the south… I hear there might even be a cave to explore there."


Brooke giggled at his comments. The gentle flexing of her stomach muscles caused Justin to lose his balance and fall over.


"But the earthquakes might be a little difficult to live with…" he teased, eliciting another laugh from the giantess.


"So which will my tiny boyfriend explore first? The twin peaks?" Brooke gently pressed her tits together, then released them, causing the supple breasts to jiggle slightly. "Or maybe he wants to find the secret cave inside the forest." Her left hand hovered high above Justin. She briefly fingered herself, then returned her hands to her sides. He could see the slick wetness on her fingers.


Justin knew he'd be exploring that 'cave' one way or another, so he made his way to her mountainous breasts. After a short while, Justin reached the base of Brooke's underboob. He stared at the sheer enormity of her flesh. He gently touched the wall of warm skin.


Brooke couldn't see Justin, but she could feel the slightest tickle on the skin where her ribs and left breast met. She laid still, knowing that if she leaned forward, Justin could be squashed under the weight of her chest.


She was relieved when the bug-sized man appeared at the base of her sternum. Justin continued to walk toward her, perfectly between her towering tits. Brooke, unable to hold back any longer, slowly pressed her boobs together. She wanted to see how long it would take Justin to notice.


As Justin made his way through the chasm between his girlfriend's boobs, he was admiring the view when he saw a mischievous smile flash across her face. He noticed immediately as the soft, curved walls of the chasm started to approach.


Justin sprinted toward Brooke's face, attempting to escape the weighty orbs. Brooke's grin widened and the sheer cliffs closed in around him until they barely touched.


The enormous cleavage was pressed just tight enough to make it difficult to move. With a lot of effort, he was able to squeeze through the tight passage. The heat of her body was overwhelming. He quickly found himself covered in a mix of his and her sweat. He felt fresh air on one arm, then the other as he pulled himself out from between the soft flesh.


Justin fell to the floor and looked up at the monumental cleavage looming over him nearing 100' in the air.


"You made it!" The booming voice of his girlfriend teased him from behind. She dropped her cleavage, allowing the supple flesh to bounce and ripple. For Justin, it was a sight like none other.


"Barely!" He finally said once his landscape quit jiggling.


"Don't worry, in the tiny–I mean resident–handling class I learned exactly how much pressure you can take." She smiled wide.


"Not that I plan on even coming close to testing those limits." She added quickly. "Besides, if you were really worried about getting hurt, you'd just tell me with your little device, right?"


"True," Justin said, walking to the base of her right breast. He started to walk the slope of her breast. "Just promise me… while I'm climbing…" he paused as he caught his footing while climbing, "No more boob quakes."


"Boob quake??" Brooke spat loudly, unable to control herself. She laughed heartily, her entire torso shaking.


If her dropping her breasts before was calamitous, this was apocalyptic to the tiny man. The entire seeable landscape was in an uproar. Justin dropped down and grabbed onto her bouncing breast as tightly as he could. His tiny form was thankfully still slick from being between her cleavage and he was stuck steadfastly to her chest.


"Oh, my God! That's something I never thought I'd hear." She said, catching her breath. Her chest rose and fell heavily.


Justin stood up tentatively, unsticking himself from her body. "Yes, well… at my size that's what they are!" He chided playfully.


"Fine," she rolled her eyes "as long as you don't make me laugh–no more boob quakes." She giggled one last time at the phrase. Justin managed to keep his balance this time.


Brooke watched the bug-sized man scale her tit. She could barely feel him as he walked. Brooke was loving it. The idea that a living, breathing human was scaling just a part of her body like it was a mountain was… hot. She felt like a Greek goddess being worshiped by a mere mortal.


As Justin scaled the expansive mountain, he saw Brooke's left hand suddenly appear. The massive appendage groped her left breast and caressed her nipple.


Just quickly finished scaling her right breast and was immediately taken by the scenic view. Her nipple was already erect and standing nearly 15' tall. Brooke's rhythmic groping of her left tit made the right tit sway back and forth. Justin steadied himself as he walked toward her giant nipple.


He felt the texture of the ground change, a sign he was standing on her areola. Her sensitive skin responded immediately to his footsteps, causing tiny goosebumps.


Brooke bit her lip, holding back a quiet moan as he watched the micro man approach her nipple. He was so positively… tiny.


Justin started to massage her nipple.


"Harder." She begged lustfully.


Justin put all his strength into massaging it. When he noticed no reaction from the giantess, he threw his whole body at the immense nipple. He desperately squeezed, pulled, pushed, anything to get a reaction from the giant woman. It wasn't until he started punching and hitting it that he heard a soft moan escape her lips.


Suddenly, her right hand zoomed across the sky down toward her nether region. As Justin continued to work against her right nipple, Brooke's left hand worked her left breast. He could hear the wet schlick far 'down south'.


"I see someone's getting started." Justin teased, still putting his all into pleasing her.


"Shut up," she said, biting her lip lustfully, "I can't help it… watching you… so small… crawling around… so hot…" The woman could barely catch her breath from all the stimulation.


Justin shook his head–a useless gesture that Brooke would never see. "If you think that's hot you should see what I'm looking at." he admired the entire landscape of Brooke's body.


Brooke squirmed as a surge of lust moved through her body as she tried to imagine what it looked like from his tiny perspective. "Next time… we strap a camera to you." she finally said.


Completely overtaken by lust, Brooke lost control briefly as she orgasmed. Her back arched and her toes curled as she came. Unprepared for the sudden spasm, Justin was dislodged from his perch atop Brooke's breast. He bounced and rolled down her mountainous tit and back to the base.


Brooke lay there, catching her breath. She slowly returned to her senses and looked down at her bosom to check on her tiny boyfriend. When she noticed he was no longer there–she panicked.


"Justin?" she waited a few moments for a reply, "Are you okay?" she didn't dare move for fear of making his predicament worse.


The commotion had knocked the headset off of him. Brooke's thundering voice slowly started to fill with panic. Still recovering--Justin crawled over to his headset and put it back on, "I'm okay!" he said simply, his head still spinning from his bouncy descent.


Brooke sighed heavily, her chest rising and falling quickly. Once again disorienting Justin. "Where are you? I can't see you."


He looked around and quickly identified where he was, "I'm on your collarbone, slightly to your left."


Brooke focused and could just barely feel him. She used her right hand–the one that had been between her legs–to pick him up. Brooke's fingers were still glistening from her juices–despite her wiping most of it off from her orgasm. Justin suddenly found himself adhering to the massive digit and brought before her giant eye.


"There you are!" Brooke smiled. "I hope that wasn't too rough?"


"That must have been an earth-shattering orgasm!" he tried to laugh it off.


Brooke bit her lip, "Truthfully, it was below average at best."


Justin's jaw dropped. He had barely survived a 'below average' orgasm.


Brooke took Justin's silence as disappointment instead of shock. "Don't worry babe, we've got all night." she winked, "I'm sure we'll get to 'earth-shattering' soon enough."


Justin was about to clarify his concerns when his adhesion to Brooke's finger slipped. He fell about 10' before landing on Brooke's glasses. Her immense eye was having trouble focusing on his tiny form, so close to her face. Justin watched the enormous pupil try to focus on him.


"Whoa," he said, staring at the eye that was several times bigger than him.


"Hey! Don't mess up my glasses, mister--or I'll make you clean them." she teased


"I'm sorry! How about I give you a kiss?" Justin walked along the glass toward her nose, leaving tiny footprints along the way. He carefully climbed the side of her nose and made it to her cheek.


Meanwhile, Brooke shallowed her breathing. She knew her breath could easily blow him away–or worse yet an inhale could pull him into her nose. Both predicaments she'd prefer to avoid.


Justin crossed Brooke's building-sized face and approached her lips, this time able to fully appreciate their size. Brooke puckered her lips for a kiss, the subtle movement shifting the ground under him and sending him to his butt. Justin stood back up and continued his journey toward the enormous lips. When he arrived, he got down on his hands and knees and carefully kissed the soft ground. Brooke barely felt the minuscule motion, which made her chuckle lightly. Justin suddenly felt a warm gust of wind blow past him.


"I wonder what a blow job would be like at this size..." Justin says to himself aloud--forgetting his mic was still on.


Brooke suddenly grins wide, revealing her enormous teeth. The movement of her facial muscles completely disoriented Justin.


"Wanna find out?" she whispered slowly and gently.


She opened her mouth wide as if waiting for him to put his dick in. Her enormous tongue stuck out and flicked back and forth.


"I think your mouth might be a bit too big for me," Justin said nervously, looking down at his girlfriend's cavernous mouth. He could see all the way down her throat and realized she could easily swallow him accidentally.


"Like this?" she said teasingly, only closing her mouth halfway.


"Smaller..." Justin said, going along with it.


"How about this?" she pursed her lips together as if to whistle.


Justin walked up to her lips and found a hole big enough for his whole body to fit. "Still a little big… but I think I can make this work..." he said as he jumped in. Her warm, wet lips completely enveloped him. Her lips tightened their grip around his body, controlling his descent.


Brooke's eyes went wide, not expecting such a brazen move from Justin. With self-control, she held still to avoid hurting him. She felt him moving around and suddenly realized--was he humping her lips? Brooke grinned a little, careful not to smush her tiny passenger.


Brooke suddenly had the idea to use her lip muscles and a tiny bit of suction to move Justin up, then down. Slowly, repeatedly.


Justin felt his whole body pull down. He was quickly completely immersed in her lips with no air. The same pressure pushed him back up and he grabbed a deep breath of fresh air before being pulled back down. His rock-hard dick slid against the soft, wet lips of his girlfriend with each motion. It didn't take long for him to orgasm, his cum quickly disappeared against Brooke's pulsing, wet lips. His load wouldn't even be a droplet to her. Brooke continued to move him up, and down–completely unaware he had finished.


"Holy shit that was hot," Justin said as his body went limp.


Brooke carefully plucked him from her mouth, then quickly sat up and set the tiny man onto her palm.


"Bet you've never had a blow job like that before, huh?" she teased.


"I bet you've never given a blow job like that before!" Justin shot back.


Brooke laughed hard at his comment. She obviously had experience giving blow jobs to prior boyfriends, but even the least impressive dick would look massive compared to her new boyfriend. She also couldn't help but wonder how Justin's dick would look if he were full-size.


Snapping out of her daydream, she looked back at her palm to her tiny boyfriend who was clearly admiring the view of her rack. Her hand was conveniently placed to give him the best possible view.


"So you've explored the mountains," Brooke shook her torso side to side, and her colossal tits collided with each other. Justin's jaw dropped as the enormous mountains clapped together with a thunderous smack. The soft breasts rippled and jiggled as they moved side-to-side.


"Where will my little explorer go next?" she added. She stopped moving her torso and let her tits settle.


The slowing movement of Brooke's amazing rack and the booming question from above awoke Justin from his trance.


"There's a patch of forest I was hoping to check out," he finally said slowly.


"Plus, I think you deserve more than a 'below average' orgasm from your boyfriend." He added, determinedly.


"Oh yeah?" Brooke smiled excitedly, "And you think you can do that?"


"You bet! I'm going for mind-melting or better!" he said confidently.


"That sounds a little dangerous. It'd be safer if I just put you on the nightstand and did the job myself." Brooke said with an air of concern.


"I'd simply find a way off the nightstand to join you, then!" Justin said with bravado.


Brooke furrowed her eyebrows, "Then I guess I'll just have to put you under the shot glass to make sure you don't kill yourself."


The intensity of her words and her stare made Justin back up a little.


"I think we both know you'll enjoy it more if I'm involved." he finally added with a wink–a gesture Brooke would never see.


She bit her lip, knowing he was right. Just holding his tiny body in her palm already had her primed. If he were normal size, she would've already pounced on top of him. But, he wasn't normal-sized. What he was proposing wasn't safe. What if she lost control again? She could easily sit on him, or drown him in her cum, or any number of other terrible fates. It wasn't safe... but in the end, her lust won out as she laid back and dropped her tiny boyfriend into the forest of her well-trimmed pubes.


"Let's see what you can do Mr. Casanova." she teased.


Justin's initial assessment of her 'forest' was accurate. Her neatly trimmed pubic hairs stood about heck-high to him. He looked around to orient himself, he could see her giant breasts along the skyline. He turned his back to her mountains and waded through the thick pubic hairs.


Brooke could feel Justin much easier now. Sure, her skin was more sensitive down there, but that barely made a difference as he was so small. As he waded through the forest, she could feel the hairs moving. She could feel herself growing increasingly wet in anticipation as he inched ever closer to her vulva.


The air grew humid as Justin trekked his way across Brooke's body. The ground beneath his feet radiated with intense warmth. Despite the physical excretion, his dick was rock hard as he walked. He was eager and ready. Her pubic forest gave way to the top of her vulva and Justin felt a cool breeze as he stepped out.


Brooke had already begun lustfully groping herself. She wanted to squeeze her legs together as she felt a lustful tickle but remained mindful of her tiny explorer. Brooke could feel her clit begin to swell. She desperately wanted to play with it herself, but left that to her boyfriend.


Justin watched in awe as Brooke's clit emerged from her clitoral hood. He stepped back, then leaped onto the growing clit. After his experience with her nipple, he knew he'd have to go all out on this sensitive part of her body. He gripped it tightly as it continued to grow and expand under his grip. Before long, Brooke's clit was slightly taller than him. Despite this, he continued to hump her enormous love button.


Brooke gasped when she suddenly felt Justin's tiny body grip her clit. The shock sent an electric thrill down her spine. She suspected the intensity of the sensation was a direct result of her anticipation. His minuscule body would have little effect if she hadn't already been incredibly aroused.


The air around Justin grew thicker and more humid. As he worked the human-sized clit, he could see Brooke's labia swelling and growing slicker with every passing moment. Her vaginal opening was just barely visible between the libs of her labia.


Truthfully, Brooke could still barely feel Justin on her most sensitive spot. Somehow, knowing that he was putting in so much effort to produce a barely noticeable itch put her into overdrive. Her body involuntarily shuddered at the thought as another lustful thrill pulsed through her body. Brooke let out a soft moan.


"Mind if I help?" she asked, already reaching for one of her sex toys.


"Go ahead," he answered between pumps. He knew despite his efforts he wouldn't last much longer.


Brooke grabbed one of her smaller dildos, hoping that Justin wouldn't find it as intimidating or emasculating as the others. She took the toy and quickly inserted it with lustful haste. A much louder moan escaped her lips as the phallic object slipped into her vagina.


Despite agreeing to Brooke's help, he was wholly unprepared for the massive penis-shaped object that suddenly railed into her waiting pussy. He froze as the enormous toy pumped in and out of his girlfriend moving faster than a train.


Another earth-trembling moan from Brooke brought Justin back to his task–eagerly pumping against the gargantuan love button. Below him, he felt Brooke's muscles tense and tighten. He knew an orgasm was coming and quickly clung to her clit as tightly as possible–embracing the inevitable.


Brooke arched her back and let out a cataclysmic moan. An orgasmic waterfall poured from between her legs. Every muscle in her body tensed and screamed as she came to orgasm. Her body spent, she collapsed on the bed, dropping the toy nearby.


She lay there, the warm afterglow of the orgasm filling her with euphoria. She could feel the occasional wave of 'aftershock' orgasms sporadically through her body. She breathed heavily, unable to even think–mind melting indeed.


Meanwhile, Justin found himself easily ejected from his perch atop Brooke's clit. He fell to the bed as Brooke's back arched. He watched in horror as her tremendous ass came crashing down inches, from his perspective away from his spot on the bed. The weight of her ass easily bounced him into the air. He collided with the underside of her butt cheeks and fell again to the bed.


He stood up on the bed, his heart still racing. He tried to steady himself when suddenly he was knocked over by the viscous river of cum flowing from Brooke's towering pussy. He was helpless as the thick, syrupy liquid carried him along. The cum pooled between Brooke's ass cheeks, trapping him between the curvaceous walls.


Brooke's legs squeezed together uncontrolled, pushing a bit more of her cum from between her legs. Justin helplessly watched her ass cheeks flex, threatening to squish him into a fine pulp. Once her body relaxed again, he quickly made his way out of the viscous pool and out from under her.


"Justin? Are you okay?" Brooke asked, suddenly snapping out of her post-orgasm glow.


Justin started to respond but noticed his headset had fallen off. He frantically looked around for his only lifeline for communicating with the giantess.


"Justin? Are you there?" she was growing more frantic.


He spotted the headset, it was still in the pool of cum beneath Brooke's ass. Justin was thankful he had made the headset waterproof–just in case. He jumped back into the sticky liquid and snatched up the headset.


"Did I hurt you?" Brooke asked with a mix of panic and sadness. She started to sit up, hoping to get a visual of her shrunken boyfriend.


"I'm fine! I'm fine! Just don't sit up!" Justin shouted with panic. Brooke's looming, indomitable butt pressed Justin into the pool of cum.


Brooke laid back down, careful not to make any sudden movements. Meanwhile, Justin was adhered to her underbutt, covered in stickiness.


"Where are you?" she asked, not daring to move after hearing him cry out.


"I'm kinda stuck," he said, looking down a dozen or so feet to the pool. He tried to unstick himself, but the sticky liquid held him fast to her butt cheek.


"Where? Let me help you." Brooke said, her heart racing.


Justin looked around, then answered, "Your left butt cheek. Probably… an inch or so above the bed." he did his best to estimate.


A shadow appeared over Justin, Brooke's index finger sticking out. Her fingernail touched the base of her ass and slowly, gently scraped upward toward him. Justin was easily freed from his prison by the enormous digit.


"Thanks!" Justin said, holding onto his girlfriend's fingernail.


"That was close…" Brooke said, sitting up in her bed. Her eyes were focused on her bug-sized boyfriend in her palm.


"You're telling me!" Justin laughed nervously. With the impending danger and excitement passed, he felt the physical exhaustion catch up to him. He fell back onto her massive palm, her soft hands cushioning his fall. Despite all the danger Justin had never had such an intense sexual experience–all he wanted was to do it again.


"That was… amazing," he finally said.


"Yeah it was," Brooke smiled wide.


After their intense sexual encounter, the two spent the rest of the night enjoying each other's company. At the end of their evening together, they put on a movie, which Justin was happy to watch from the comfort of Brooke's breasts. After the movie, they agreed it was time to go to sleep for the night. Brooke carried Justin to the bedroom.


"How should I set up your bed?" Brooke asked. "I've got some cotton balls in the bathroom–but that might be a little itchy," she said to herself.


"When I stayed the night with Natasha I slept in her bra–that worked pretty well," he answered.


Brooke looked at the micro-man in her palm. "Really? You perv." she laughed.


Despite her comment, Brooke retrieved a clean bra from her drawer.


"I think you'll find mine is just a bit bigger." she teased, dangling the gigantic bra in front of him.


She set the bra onto the nightstand, then set her tiny boyfriend into the bottom of the upturned bra. He looked humorously tiny compared to the vast cup.


"Won't you be cold? What about a blanket?" she asked.


"Oh… uhh… she gave me a pair of her panties," he said timidly.


"Oh. My. God." Brooke said with a mirthful grin. The idea of having her boyfriend use her underwear as a bed was delectably naughty.


First, she pulled a pair of regular panties out and held them over Justin. The silky underwear was positively enormous and would be impossible for him to maneuver.


"I think mine are a little too big…" she said, then put the panties back. "Unless!" her hand once again reached into her dresser, this time retrieving the smallest thong she owned. The tiny triangles of cloth barely covered anything.


"How's this?" she said, dropping the thong over him. It landed around him with a soft thud. Each tiny triangle of cloth could've been used as a hammock for half a dozen people. At least he could move it around, although it took significant effort.


Brooke watched her shrunken boyfriend struggle to maneuver her underwear and immediately wanted to scoop him up and play again. She held herself back by biting her lip. She knew he was in no condition for a repeat of earlier.


"Comfortable?" she asked, climbing into her bed.


"Way better than Natasha's," he said with a laugh.


Brooke chuckled as well then said, "Good night."


_______________


Justin was the first to awaken, his body still ached from last night's exertions. He looked around, hoping to get a glimpse of Brooke, but could only see the curved walls of her building-sized bra towering over him. He carefully scaled the inner wall of the cup to approach the edge closest to the top of the nightstand. He carefully dropped the relative 10' or so necessary from the lowest point of the cup and landed with a hard thud.


He moved under the shadow of the brassiere attempting to get a better view of his sleeping girlfriend. As he rounded the bend he found his clothes from last night–or at least his pants and shoes. Everything else appeared to be missing–likely blown away from last night's action. He slipped on his pants and came around the bend where he was greeted with a breathtaking sight.


Brooke was still sleeping soundly. She had kicked off her sheets and laid on her side. The tank top she wore had shifted and did little to cover her enormous chest, which continued to rise and fall with every breath.


Suddenly the giantess stirred. Her monumental body began to stretch as she started to get up. Brooke reached for the earbuds that she had left on the nightstand and quickly put one in her ear.


"Good morning, sleepy head!" Brooke looked into the cup of her bra but was surprised to find that Justin wasn't there.


"I'm right here!" he said into his own device.


"Hello?" Brooke's puzzled expression gently lifted the bra and found him hiding under its shadow.


"There you are! Why don't you say something?" she asked.


He checked his headset–the battery indicator was dead. Justin jumped up and down and flailed his arms, attempting to get Brooke's attention. The giantess lowered her face to his level. Justin pointed to the headset and tried to explain it was dead. Brooke squinted a little, trying to make out as much detail as possible.


She finally realized what happened, "Oh! The battery's dead!"


Brooke moved her face away and sat back in a more comfortable position on the bed.


"That's okay, we should get you home before everyone shows up to the office," Brooke said out loud. "That way we can minimize any questions about why I'm there two days in a row."


Brooke got out of bed and stretched one more time. Her already towering form shot even higher into the sky. She looked down at Justin's puny form standing next to her bra and thong. Her clean bra and thong, she remembered. She stripped out of her pajamas and grabbed the underwear.


Justin watched the giantess first slip on the thong–which he had used as a giant makeshift blanket. She turned her butt toward him as she slid the thong between her cheeks–the cloth completely disappearing between them. Next, she took the bra from the dresser and put it on, securing her assets. Finally, with a pinch of her fingers, she picked up Justin.


"What do you think of an alternative ride home?" she said, bringing the tiny man up to her bra. 


"Maybe here?" she asked.


He stared at the building-sized breasts. Each would easily crush him with the slightest misstep by his girlfriend. He could do little to protest at this point.


"Or maybe here?" she asked again, bringing his body eye-level with the front of her thong.


Justin could feel the warmth emanating from her enormous vulva. He was more than a little scared of what could happen to him on the drive.


"Or perhaps you'd prefer the backseat?" she asked, and Justin's world spun as he found himself suddenly face-to-ass with her.


Justin knew this would be a certain doom. The moment she took a step her fleshy cheeks would turn him into nothing more than a red smear.


"Just kidding!" she teased, Justin's world turned once again as he was brought to her luscious lips. She kissed him softly.


"Although, I think it'd be fun to explore those options later–once we figure out how to do it safely," she said with a wink.


Brooke quickly got dressed and they left her place. Once again Justin was safely stowed away in her earbuds case.


They arrived without incident, and long before anyone else had come. Brooke used her badge to unlock the door and quickly snuck into the Micro Cities area. She placed Justin on the platform that led to the tram toward the smaller cities and waved goodbye.


Justin waved back at his walking mountain of a girlfriend as she turned around and walked away. He couldn't help but stay there and watch as she disappeared around the corner. He finally turned around and made his way home.


_______________


As Brooke reached her car, she got a call. The caller ID read 'Hank Taylor'. She had met him once and saved his contact information. Perhaps he had hers from the company database? Surely this was an emergency if he was calling her. She quickly answered the call as she sat down.


"Hello?" she said, a hint of confusion in her tone.


"Brooke?" a panicked voice came through the line. It sounded faint and faraway, yet familiar.


Brooke froze when she realized who it was.


"Dr. Perkins?" Brooke asked, confirming the identity of the caller.


"Yes!" Rae said emphatically, "They'll be back any second. I need your help! Please!" she begged, her voice choking with tears.


Before Brooke could respond, another voice could be heard through the phone.


"What the hell?" a male voice said. Brooke also recognized this voice as Hank's


"You little–give me that," Hank said. Brooke could hear him snatch the phone away as Rae whimpered in pain.


"Wrong number," he said, and the call disconnected.


Brooke sat in the parking lot paralyzed.