[Reviews - 53] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Micro Cities made their debut by building a 1:6 scale city and successfully shrinking it's occupants to live in the community. Since then they've build multiple cities--each with a smaller scale than the last. The newest city, Micropolis, is 1:200 scale.

Justin, a brilliant engineer, has been hired to improve the lives of the people of Micropolis. The only catch to his contract is that he has to live in the city for the next 5 years. He'll leave his old life behind to live at only 9mm tall.

What challenges and adventures await the residents of Micropolis?


Rated: X
Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes
Word count: 70827 Read: 89582
Published: December 30 2022 Updated: November 10 2023
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Shrinking into a New Job by sizeaddled [Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar (2388 words)

Justin reveals to his work bestie, Natasha, that he'll be leaving the company. She takes a particular interest in his new size.

2. Shrinking Ahead of Schedule by sizeaddled [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4067 words)

Justin continues to shrink during his last two days at his old job, but as Friday night rolls around he realizes he made a mistake.

3. Moving to the Small City by sizeaddled [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4413 words)

Justin continues to shrink over the course of a few days. During this time he meets Ally, another Micropolis resident--except she started her shrinking at the correct time. He also meets and gets to know some of the caretakers in charge of ensuring Micropolis has everything it needs.

4. Life in the Tiny City by sizeaddled [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6422 words)

Justin and Ally awake, finally right-sized for their new life. They quickly learn of all the benefits--and dangers of being at the mercy of their giant caretakers.

5. In a World of Giants by sizeaddled [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4534 words)

6. A Wild Weekend by sizeaddled [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4481 words)

Justin and Ally go to Mixed Size Square to blow off some steam. They bump into an old friend and things quickly get out of hand. For now, Justin welcomes the distraction from the terrifying reality of his situation.

7. Reconnection by sizeaddled [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6836 words)

Justin and Brooke make up and prepare for the installation of their first project together. Meanwhile, Brooke suspects Jazmin has been mistreating the residents and asks Claire to investigate.

8. First Impressions by sizeaddled [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5381 words)

Brooke and Justin work together to install their first joint project into Micropolis--which also means they'll meet in person for the first time. Will Justin agree to go home with his giant girlfriend? If he does, what plans does she have for her tiny boyfriend?

9. A Night With My Giant Girlfriend by sizeaddled [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5961 words)

Claire finds a way to fight back against Jazmin. Meanwhile, Justin and Brooke finally get intimate.

10. What Happened to Dr. Perkins? by sizeaddled [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5282 words)

Where has Dr. Rae Perkins, inventor of the shrinking process, been all this time? How did the city fare while Justin was visiting Brooke?

11. Converging Paths; Jazmin's Conquest by sizeaddled [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6286 words)

Claire attempts to retrieve the camera she left behind and bring Jazmin to justice. Meanwhile, Justin and Brooke share what they know and begin to strategize their next move. Can they possibly save Ally, Rae, and the residents of Micropolis?

12. The Rescue by sizeaddled [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5777 words)

Justin, Brooke, and Claire team up to rescue the victims of Hank, Katie, and Jazmin.

13. The Escape by sizeaddled [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6663 words)

Against all odds Rae and Justin plot their escape and attempt to turn the tides.

14. Epilogue by sizeaddled [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2336 words)