- Text Size +

“I wish we had our horses,” said lord Evrardin, after having slipped on a rock. “The road is tough!”

 

“That’s precisely why we have to travel by foot!” replied lord Ernoullet. “The king believed us to be the ones most suited for this mission, and we should do our best to live up to his expectations!”

 

“Right!” exclaimed the younger lord with new-found enthusiasm. “Are you alright, my men?” He shouted to the knights in the back, who accompanied them should any protection or assistance be needed. 

 

“Yes, my lord!” replied the men in unison.

 

They were supposed to deliver the New Year wishes of their beloved King to his brother, who ruled a colony high in the mountains. Settling that colony was a part of a much bigger plan, which involved expansion across all the surrounding lands. It was because life in the mountains was especially hard that the king's brother decided to stay there and take care of the matters himself, rather than assign one of the lords, like it was done in most other cases. 

 

It was possible to reach the settlement on a horse’s back, but that would take weeks, and the team did not have that much time before New Year’s Eve. The riskier way was much faster – in fact – only about two days were needed to complete it if one really made an effort.

 

Sending a team of just eight men might have seemed to be a mistake, but the truth was: hardly any criminal activity had been registered in this area since they had first travelled through there. The only real danger were wild animals and dragons, but both of the lords were known for their strength and skills in battle against all sorts of adversaries, human and otherwise. 

 

The group was nearing the tip of the steep slope, they had been ascending all this time. After that point the road was supposed to be flat for quite a while which would allow them to recuperate after a long and exhausting climb. 

 

Lord Evrardin was the first one who reached it. Something he saw over there caused him to stop suddenly, Ernoullet bumping into his back. The older lord opened his mouth to say something, but no sound came out of it in the end, as the view behind the edge of the hill shocked him as well.

 

The entire road was blocked by… a head and a torso of a sleeping giant woman! 

 

Not only was she inconceivably huge, but also completely nude, her bewitching form visible in all its shameless glory, each nipple of her perky breasts bigger than the head of a full grown man. Her chest was rising up and down in a study motion as she breathed. Her lower body reached deep into the forest, some trees broken, surely the moment she made herself comfortable, or maybe as she shifted her position during her sleep. Her brown hair covered some of the way in front of her face and disappeared, tangled between the trees on the other side of the road. The head of the giantess rested on her palm and her lips were slightly parted. A thin – to her – string of saliva was dripping out of their corner. Her beautiful face was directed towards the still gathering team. 

 

“It is a real giantess!” Evrardin shouted. “I have never seen one, I thought it was just a myth…”

 

Ernoullet turned around to face Evrardin and the rest of the knights. He could see that the men were staring at the giantess’ body with utter amazement. 

 

“What are you looking at!” he rebuked. “Get your eyes off her body! What insolence! Walking around like this, without any clothes on! Spoiling my excellent men!” He raised his voice on purpose in order to wake up the sleeping giantess.

 

The giant woman yawned and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

 

“What was that?” she mumbled groggily. 

 

“I am lord Ernoullet, the vassal of king Normand, the owner of these lands, and this is lord Evrardin. We are on a mission to carry New Year’s wishes for the king's brother…”

 

“Humans?” the giantess interrupted him. It did not look like she had listened to any of what he had said. “Go back later, I am sleeping right now.” She rolled onto her back, her firm breasts bouncing a little, and closed her eyes. 

 

It took several seconds for Ernoullet to regain his composure before he was able to speak again.

 

“Giantess! We would like to ask you to move out of the way, as you are interrupting our mission. I would also like to tell you that your manner of clothing, or rather – the lack thereof – is very immodest…”

 

“Get lost. You can walk around me, I am not that huge.”

 

“Such insolence!” Ernoullet gritted through his teeth, while drawing a sword. “In the name of the king, I ask you to move out of the way! Otherwise, we will be forced to take drastic measures, and –  trust me – you would not want that!”

 

The giantess rolled back onto her side, and raised her upper body up a bit, resting on her elbow to face the man. She threw her dense mane of hair back in order to get it out of the way. Some twigs, which were entangled in it, were taken along with it. She observed all eight men for a moment, before finally saying, “I could easily kill you if I wanted to, and I am sure I know more ways of going about that than there are of you present here. To say I would not enjoy it would be a lie…” Her eyes gave a dangerous glare, before her face expression changed completely and she smiled warmly. “...but right now, I just want to sleep, so consider yourselves lucky, and leave.” She lay down, this time, her back towards the knights.

 

“Maybe we should just walk around her?” Evrardin suggested. “Something is telling me that we should not be messing around with her, especially that she means us no harm...”

 

“But she is shameless and disrespectful! We have to teach her to behave properly while she is in our kingdom,” objected Ernoullet. 

 

The faithful knights just stood there without making any comments. They waited for the orders, leaving the thinking to their masters. Their eyes were fixated on the shapely rare of the giant woman, which did not go unnoticed by the older lord.

 

“Giantess!” he shouted angrily.

 

No reaction. She had already fallen back asleep.

 

Furious, the lord approached her hair, seized a thick wisp with his hand. He then tried to cut it with his sword. He did not manage to do it in one motion, but after a few blows, the beautiful natural brown ropes finally gave away. 

 

“What is wrong with you…” the giantess complained, and turned her head around to see if the annoying bugs were still there. Her eyes lit up with fury when she noticed the knight holding a wisp of her hair and grinning viciously. “What the hell do you think you are doing?!” she yelled, sitting up and fiddling with her hair, trying to find the spot where it had been cut, which she quickly did. Her body started to shake as her anger began to escalate.

 

“Ha! You finally got up!” exclaimed Ernoullet. “Get ready men, we will teach this monster how to behave!”

 

The giantess was looking at the knights, all preparing to fight her, in utter disbelief. Did they really think they held any chance against her? How arrogant! Ridiculous! Now, this was real insolence! She grabbed lord Ernoullet into her hand before anyone was able to attack her. 

 

The men stopped halfway in their tracks, seeing one of their beloved leaders get overpowered so easily. He continued to swing his sword at her skin, but it did not seem to be taking any effect on the giant woman holding him. 

 

“Let go! I have slayed dragons spitting fire before, you are nothing to me!” the man continued to shout, clearly still unaware of the great danger he was in.

 

“Dragons are easy to kill. They are not very intelligent, not that it matters in a fight against me,” the giantess stated, before slowly lifting the man above her head and licking her lips.

 

"What are you doing?" asked the man, suddenly calm, unsure of how to interpret her behaviour. 

 

"I am going to eat you alive," she said, each of her words pronounced slowly and clearly, and opened her mouth wide. 

 

Ernoullet grunted, flexing his muscles as hard as he could, trying to free himself from the giantess' grasp. She could not be serious! He was wearing armour and his sword would cut her up from the inside! His legs touched her moist tongue and began slipping down as he desperately tried to get a foothold in order to escape the terrifying wet cavern. Seeing that it was impossible, he bent his legs at the knees at the last attempt of avoiding the inevitable. 

 

The giant woman kept her throat relaxed at all times, ready to receive her prey. Despite being bent at the knees, the legs of the man were engulfed by the devouring flesh without much problem. The man tried to pull up on her teeth, but a gentle press onto his head was enough for his body to pass into the giantess' oesophagus up to his belly button. The giant woman raised her tongue gently, squeezing the squirming meal past her gullet with a wet ‘glork’, the tip of his sword disappearing between her lips.

 

“Ernoullet! Nooo!” lord Evrardin screamed. He had tears in his eyes. “You monster! Spit him out!”

 

“She swallowed him whole!” one of the knights shouted.

 

“Everything! The armour, the sword!” another voice added in utter terror and disbelief.

 

With a cruel smirk on her face, the giantess observed the men in front of her. She was sure that the obstinate bugs would not have the balls to keep interrupting her now. She drank her victory for a while, before making herself comfortable, and closing her eyes. She sighed, relaxed.

 

Evrardin knew it would be unwise to attack her right now. They would turn back later; with more men, better prepared. But Ernoullet had the letter for the king’s brother on him! What were they supposed to do now? Should they go back to the main kingdom? No! Lord Ernoullet was probably still alive somewhere inside that monster of a woman! It would be wiser to go to the colony and go back with enough men to cut her up! They had to do it before she… digests him. Even the non-verbalized thought was hard to bear.


He looked at the flat belly of the giantess, thinking that somewhere in its depths, a human being, his friend and his mentor, was fighting for his very life. He wanted to believe that the tip of Ernoullet's sword would suddenly appear somewhere in that smooth skin, marking his victorious comeback; a monster as powerful as none ever before slayed from within!


But nothing like that happened. The body of the giant woman showed no sign of what had just taken place. A next group of people could come across her, and she could talk to them like nothing had happened. They would never know. They could not. 'Was lord Ernoullet the first man she swallowed?' he wondered. 'Surely not...'

 

“Let’s go,” he finally said. “There is nothing we can do now.”

 

The giantess had almost fallen asleep, when a sharp tingle in her oesophagus pulled her back into awareness. She felt the large lump get stuck somewhere below her collarbone. Not moving at all, she gave a couple of gulps in order to stimulate her peristaltic movements. She smiled involuntarily, feeling it struggle frantically, after having resumed the descent into her awaiting stomach. When the man entered her gut, she could very clearly feel the walls of the contracted organ spread in order to embrace him.

 

“Mmm…” The giantess could not hold back a moan of pleasure. In one barely noticeable movement, her fingers stroked her pussy gently, and she rolled onto her belly, stretching her back a bit. She slowly opened her eyes, fixating them right on the seven remaining men, who were just trying to walk around her head.


Her glare was much different from before. It was a glare full of desire, the desire to devour, but also – to satisfy the carnal pleasure, which in the case of the giantess, seemed to be bound together somehow. “I have changed my mind…” She announced coldly, her calm voice only intensifying the impact of her words as she passed her judgement upon them like a goddess:  “I will not let you live.”

 

The giantess raised on all fours, casting a shadow over them. With her hair covering her face and her massive fingers clawing into the ground, there was no doubt about it. She was a predator on the hunt, and the men were her prey. They knew that the only option they had was to run, which they did.

 

“You cannot escape!” laughed the giant woman, as she grabbed two of the knights, one into each of her hands and lifted them both above her salivating mouth. She wrapped her lips around the head of the first one, cutting off his screams. She then slurped him in like a string of spaghetti, sending him right into her throat. 

 

After letting out a satisfied sigh, she got right to the next one. She gave the man a long wet lick: from his flailing feet, all the way up to his head. Some of her saliva got into his lungs and mouth and he coughed, struggling to regain his breath. Right after getting rid of the obstruction, before he even managed to taste the fresh air, his face was smashed against folds of devouring flesh and he was pulled down the flexible tube of the merciless predator’s throat. 

 

“It has been so long since I have done this!” roared the giantess, and closed her eyes, feeling all the squirming inside her stomach. “I am so turned on! Come here!”

 

She grabbed another two men and brutally forced them right into her dripping pussy. One of them was positioned sideways, and he was stretching her love hole quite a bit. The love tunnel of the giantess began to contract right away, threatening to shatter his bones.


Of course both of the men were wriggling like mad, trying to get out. At no point did they hesitate to use their swords, which only caused their torturer greater pleasure.

 

The giant woman fell onto her back in ecstasy. She gave a high pitched shriek and bit her lower lip, almost making it bleed. But the hunt was still not over! There were three men still waiting to be used for her pleasure. She slowly got up, and made a shaky step forward. They had not gotten very far away yet. She would not even need to run to get them! She saw one of the knights stay back. He was probably trying to slow her down in order to let his lord and the last knight, which stayed with him as last assistance, escape. 

 

The knight lifted his sword, ready to attack her. She laughed madly, before slamming her foot right into him, making his whole body explode into a gory mess, his blade breaking upon impact of her titanic sole. She scrunched her toes together, the few extra cracks making shivers go up and down her spine. It was not long before her orgasm would blossom. She wanted to get the last two before that would happen. 

 

Evrardin heard the sound of one of his knights getting pulverised by the giantess' foot. The tremors which shook the ground as she chased him and his last man were getting stronger and stronger. He saw the trees fall over and break into splinters under her soles. It was hard for him to remain on his feet and he cried, feeling his end was inevitable.

 

The giant woman shot forward, both of her boobs landing right at them. The men struggled under tons of flesh which was now suffocating them. The giantess ground her erect nipples against their struggling forms. She was right on the verge of her orgasm now.

 

When the fire of pleasure began to rise at the base of her spine, she forced her boobs against the helpless men even stronger than before. There was nothing better than the delightful cracks and pops of tiny humans’ bones being broken against the most sensitive parts of her body when it came to exemplifying her sexual pleasure.

 

She screamed as a massive squirt of gore and her love fluids exploded from her pussy, the pressure of the stream strong enough to cut down some trees which got  hit directly. The parts of the bodies of the two men she had inserted into her merciless love tunnel, as well as the pieces of their armours and shattered swords, were spread in all directions, nothing recognisable anymore. Feeling the next series of contractions get near, she rolled onto her back, and grabbed the still breathing Evrardin from the ground.

 

She began to rub the front of his devastated body against her clit furiously. She then used her index finger to squeeze him into her pussy, causing his body to fold in half backwards, his spine breaking like a match. She kept her finger inside her pussy as her love tunnel turned to rock around it, liquifying the poor man’s body. Even her own finger was not able to block the second squirt, which erupted from around it. Making a low moan, she extracted the sack, which used to be lord Evrardin, out of her pussy and slurped it into her mouth, thoroughly licking her finger. 

 

“Delicious,” she uttered, massaging her gurgling stomach, the digestion already in full pace. “I think I will pay the colony a visit myself, I just need to prepare the New Year wishes first,” she added, giving her stomach the last loud pat, and closing her eyes to resume her disrupted nap. 

 

Three men, squeezed closely together, were fighting against the powerful contractions of the giantess’ digestive muscles when the cardia above them opened and a gory mess which used to be lord Evrardin showered over them. 

 

“Whoever it is, at least he will not have to share our fate of being digested alive,” grunted one of the men, spitting blood.

 

“Do not give up! We will get out of here soon,” said another. “Shit! Why cannot I cut through her flesh!”

 

“My lord, are you alright?” the first voice asked.

 

No reply came. Ernoullet was already dead, and his body, lying in the lowest part of the stomach, was starting to get soft.

 

“My lord!” the other man screamed. “Stay strong! I will get us out of-”

 

At this very moment Ernoullet’s body fell apart, and both of the knights sunk down in the dissolving meat which used to be their master. More acid was spread over them, instantly causing serious burns, their armours falling apart as the leather parts melted away.


The men dropped their swords which then penetrated their own bodies, making it easier for the acid to get to them. It was ironic that their own weapons were aiding the digestion rather than helping them escape the vicious gut of the predator who had consumed them. 

 

The last thing registered by their senses before the churning stomach of the giantess began crushing them to paste was the giant woman patting her abdomen with content and saying something they were unable to understand amidst the increasingly loud digestion noises.


Chapter End Notes:

Double happy new year for those who stick till the end, and triple for those who review! 😊