- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Once again, I would highly recommend reading the story this side story was based on. 'A Rushed Marriage.' Up till chapter 6 ideally, but a minimum of up till  finishing chapter 3 will give you a general idea of how this world works and is like. I'll also be editing a bit of the main story to improve its coherency and some inconsistencies in plot and etc.

Reading guide for my stories:

'Dialogue' Is for internal thoughts.

**Sound effect** Is for sound effects.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Last time I uploaded anything was late November, so its been a while. I've been working on this story since then, and I think its worthwhile reading for anyone interested in this series tag. It's set 5 years before the main story., so do expect more cruelty in this one. It's also going to be split into two parts, and feature characters from the main story. Which I highly recommend reading first. The map has also been updated which I think warrants looking at again if anyone is wondering why certain things don't look exactly right. 

With all that done, I hope you all enjoy! (I'll be fixing some formatting stuff soon after this is posted.)

It was the rise and crack of dawn, where the light seeped in from the horizon and enveloped the land in a warm, yellow glow. This shimmering light was blindingly bright, with shades of an orangish red that spread farther as each second passed. It was nature's alarm for the morning, this heavenly light that was ever expanding and all encompassing . Eventually, the light crept into the household of one noble woman, who resided in quite a well esteemed neighbourhood. The sunlight shone through the window, through the blinds and curtains until it eventually made contact with her face. 


“Mhmm,” she groaned, loudly in response. Her face pointed up toward the roof of her room. Only now had she regretted falling asleep in such a position where the sunlight forced her awake. “Augh.” 


The dazzling light had left her slightly wrinkled face looking like a creature of the night, one that had been rudely disturbed. Only this creature was a giantess. A proud and powerful species that resembled humanoid creatures at a titanic size over 30 times the amount.


 If a human was 1.8 metres tall (5 ft 11 inches), then she was 60 metres (approximately 200 ft). If an average human could run 11 km/h (7 miles/h), the average giantess could run 530 km/h (330 miles/h). Such tiny humans could never even hope to outrun or overpower the titanic beings known as the giantess. To these towering behemoths, humanity was roughly a mere  5 cm (2 inch) long toy. Hardly a sentient person. 


“Fuck, Its already morning,” the blonde titaness growled, for no one person in particular. Her mood was agitated, annoyed even. Full of frustration that dawn had already come so soon. 


She moved her hands from their resting position, towards her crotch, right above her pussy. She felt a slight, unpleasant itch there. A sensation of something squirming, of someone moving.


“Hmm?” She voiced, in a confused tone. The giantess in question was unsure of what she was even feeling. Her hand reached down towards her nether regions, into her undergarments and she felt a group of small creatures present. “... Ah, I forgot about all of you.” She remarked as she held the group of them on her palm. Finally remembering where she kept a group of small humans the night prior. They stood, and some rustled and were clearly agitated.


“Let us go, you fucking bitch!” One of the small creature’s shouted, hopelessly lost in his anger. His distress evident by the bags under his eyes along with his shortness of breath. A totally expected outcome from being sentenced a night in such a musky atmosphere.


“Y’know, with how sloppy of a job you’ve been doing. I don’t think you have the right to complain.” She dismissed, as she gave him the slanted eye and a mocking expression. “Oh, and you all are to call me ‘Mistress Lisa,’ remember?”


The human, lost in anger, on her palm completely ignored her.


“Like hell I’d listen to you Ranate scum, not a single one of us here will ever listen to you. You all giants can go die in hell where-” He began as he attempted to speak for the entire group, his seething rage only reduced to a slight annoyance to the giant in front of him. Notably, many other humans in the horde didn’t like his attitude either. Obviously, as his fate was tied closely to theirs.


“Is that so?” She questioned momentarily. Her words alarmed the humans as they were confused by her lack of care. However, Lisa simply began contracting her fingers together. Pulling them inward to create a fist. “Then I have no need for any of you. Bye, bye little useless mites.” She mocked playfully.


Suddenly, the horde of humans on her palm begin falling to the centre most position of her hand. As the edges and sides all begin curving upward. Darkness began sliding into their vision gradually as the seconds passed. 


One. Two. Three.


In just three long seconds, a group of 6 humans vanished from the visible world. They were all lost to the grip within Lisa’s fist where the warm and playful light could not reach them. Instead, the pressure, power and darkness enveloped them. 


**Pop**


The humans within her fist began popping one at a time, literally getting crushed by the pressure. This was a normal pass time within the noble household of Lisa Stonehall. A nationalistic giantess who resided within the capital city of Zleuser in the kingdom of Ranate, within the inner noble walls. Where extravagant and overly luxurious buildings dominated the vicinity. This was her life as a noble, as someone who lived with privilege within the kingdom.


 The giantess stared back down towards her open palm, finally acknowledging what she’d just done. Viewing the blood stains of what was left of her victims.


Eww…’ She remarked inside her head. ‘Can’t believe I used to actually like this icky stuff.


She was struck with a sudden flashback of her past, as a warrior and fighter for the kingdom. Where blood would spray open in the battlefield, enemies and comrades alike would fall, likely to never be seen again. The sight of the red liquid, the smell of rusted iron along with decaying flesh and dripping sound. Such details were enriched within Lisa’s mind. They were impossible to forget, little sharp fragments stuck to her mind, even now in the 835th year of the Holsen calendar, of the 3rd winter day today.


However, it had been many years since she served as a warrior. Back In those days she would be on the frontlines, fighting tooth and nail for her country. In fact it would have been right before the Darlington-Bliss family were in charge. ‘Back when her former majesty, Queen Jade of the Bronson-Spires, was in charge of this land.’


The thought of the person in question sent so many repressed memories back to her. Like how her dry pink lips were once considered a sign of weakness. A nonsensical sign of pacifist ideology. Queen Jade the Cruel had normalized it, to wear the blood of your enemies as a lipstick of sorts. To smother their dying bodies to one's lips and let the pressure dye them a bloody crimson. Lisa’s weakish pink lips had forgotten such pleasures as the Darlington-Bliss family quickly terminated all signs of such violent acts in later years.


Guess it was kinda nonsensical to begin with anyway…’ Lisa reasoned. Overcome with the desire to question why the pride of their titanic species had become a staple of their culture. To the lady herself, as long as results were brought in, she didn’t care; which was one thing Jade had at least partially delivered. Making her someone, at least in theory, worth respecting. ‘At least worth respecting more than the pacifist Darlington-Bliss idiots. They tell people like me that I’m missing the forest for the trees. What rubbish.’ Simply put, Lisa hadn’t agreed with their policies. And while everyone knew how Jade, the Mad Queen of Ranate, in her late years turned out, her contributions for certain people like Lisa were what made Jade the more preferable option to her. It was the choice of clinging onto their pre-established beliefs and customs, to their power as giants. To the identified hierarchy of Ranate, individuals like the newly titled princess Ana directly opposed that line of thinking which, to Lisa, was almost a betrayal against Ranate culture itself.


She glared back towards her palm, at the sight of the bloody massacre. Unable to shake off the slight feelings of disgust as she imagined slathering the red stains to her lips.


‘I’ve become weak… I haven’t been on the frontlines for too long.’ She thought as she sighed aloud. Within her contemplation she realized that her own inability to accept Jade’s past traditions may have even brought about just the slightest sliver of change within herself too. Whether that change was for the best however was yet to be seen.


Lisa rose up from the bed, stretching her neck in various angles. ‘Fuck getting old. My neck is sore.’ With her hand still in her panties, she slowly releases it back out as she searches for any remaining humans she may have missed in there. The giantess didn’t even care to look down, she simply let her hand roam around her front. If she found anyone, well, she would have found another toy. 


“Hmm?” She voiced aloud. Noticing her bra and panties weren’t matching. Her top was of a distinct red colour, a staple of the kingdom itself. While her bottoms were a whitish variant. Some type of lighter shade. “Oh right, how could I forget?” 


She had put on two separate pieces of wear from what she had bought from the trade central city, Egulba, a week ago. The city had an explosive fashion boom, with the advent of new magical technologies into the kingdom. Many types of clothing brands had evolved in a short spur of time. One such example were her whitish bottoms. A shade chosen specifically to demonstrate how humans wouldn’t be crushed when they were thrown into them. With the colour being a testament to how blood wouldn’t be shown at all for most non crush related encounters. She remembered how the merchant giantess demonstrated this to her, with her giantess assistant sitting down, with some unenchanted humans thrown into the backside of her panties. The giantess would then drop all of her mass down onto a chair, an act normally capable of killing a human. But when she stood back up and rammed her hands into the rear side of her underwear to scavenge out the humans, they were largely fine. Some humans painfully commented how they felt like their feet or fingers were broken, but no bleeding. It was an act that was almost paradoxically in tune with their advertising. ‘Maybe not perfect for all, but it's perfect enough for me.’ She giggled, immediately enthralled by it as she went to purchase the bottoms. Lisa’s bra however was a typical, plain bra. Lacking any kind of magical prowess. The reason Lisa was wearing the two separate brands was simple in hindsight, only she herself hadn’t remembered the reasoning when she woke up.


Oh right, I had some here too.’ She hurriedly remembered. As memories of the previous night came rushing into her mind. She had dropped a group of 6 humans into her nether regions, but it was originally a group of 12. The remaining 6 were equally halved, segregated and trapped within each cup of her red bra. Soon the humans inside would have their world dwarfed over by the deep red colour of Lisa’s underwear along with a mountainous load of flesh, being a singular breast of hers on each cup. She recollected the sensation of putting on the bra, and simply staring at the pathetic humans inside. 


You all defied me in some way today, you don’t deserve to move on to tomorrow.’ She harshly judged, once again in her mind. Not even giving the little people a chance to hear why they were sentenced to death for. Each one in the cups of her bra, either screamed or wailed in agony. The tough fabric was impossible to tear at their size, and was absolutely not going to be soft enough to save any person trapped. Some humans still tried to run, or to try pulling the fabric in a vain attempt of delusion, a bitter attempt of gathering hope. Alas, It was guaranteed death. A straight kill. Not even a couple seconds had passed before they all met their demise. 


That was all last night… I wonder how the one’s in my bra are doing right now?’ She scavenged her hands to her back, undoing the mechanism that kept her bra on. It was rather annoying and not so robust, but she preferred it to not having a bra at all. Especially since it was more comfy then the leather ones she used to wear. 


In mere moments, the gargantuan prison of red came falling down, making contact with the soft bed. ‘Hmmm?’ 


She saw red stains, just shy from the middle to underside of her left tit. Along with a human shaped stain on the upper area of her right. As long as the blood wasn’t on her hands or lips, she really didn’t mind it either. Making this a fun little pass time for the woman. ‘Unlucky for you all. Guess these new clothes are really as they advertise. Though nothing beats the classic ones we’ve already got.’ She reasoned, before noticing something.


On the fallen down bra, a little man laid there. Weak, in pain and clearly not in any position to move.


“A survivor?” She gasped, not in horrific shock but in pure surprise. “To think a human would survive a night with me… My, I really have gone soft.” 


The sheer weight of her boobs would easily crush any normal person. A human could cry and flail all they like, but the moment the twin moulds of flesh came crashing down, that was it. There was neither an escape or any time left for sanction. To survive at all meant it would be down to luck. 

Regardless…’


“Rejoice little one, I have decided you have some worth. I think I’ll keep you as a toy. I generally appreciate people with a little flair for getting their jobs done. Or in your case, surviving.” She applauded, but the human didn’t even process her words. He was simply in far too much pain to care. “Looks like the last human batch wasn’t so useless after all. Still though, only one new potential toy in a shipment of twelve is rather low…” 


Lisa stood up, and moved to her bedside cabinet. It was fairly standard and made of a rather fancy design. It had 3 storage containers. Though only the giantess in question knew what they were for. 


“You’ll be going in the second one. There’s some healing herbs/paste and the like there too, and I’ll be gone till the evening. So you’ll have plenty of time to recover.” She said, as she giggled to herself right after. She dropped him in gently. Lisa had learnt the hard way that she had to be at least a little careful with some humans or else she would never get any long lasting toys at all.


The bedside table cabinets were her own little system of separating humans. With the bottom cabinet being fresh shipments, who she could do as she pleased with. Often resulting in many fatalities here. Right above it was the second one, which she kept for humans she saw potential in. And finally, the top; which was reserved for her beloved toy collection. They were the only humans Lisa had gotten the bare minimum of enchantments for. Solely to make sure they were capable of carrying out their purpose. Nothing more. As of present, her cabinet was getting rather empty, having just killed off everyone that would have been in the bottom level besides one who’d be promoted to the second one. ‘I need to visit Egulba soon.’ She thought, sad at the fact that humanity was just too pathetic. To her eyes, there was no other intelligent creature as useless as them. And they deserved to be under her foot. 


Speaking of… It’s been a while since I’ve actually played with my toys.’ 


Lisa reached out to the top drawer, having just thrown her newly acquired human to the second drawer. She yanked it excitedly, gathering a terrified response from the humans inside as sunlight would once again grace their lowly eyes. The figure of their titanic mistress would be the first thing they would see of the greater world outside. It was a mere group of 14 humans at the top drawer, a select few of talented and pleasing human men and women that specifically were drawn to Lisa’s tastes. The mistress Lisa simply licked her lips, as she grabbed four of them, and dropped them from her standing waist level to her feet. A fall of this distance could kill a normal person, but these humans were slightly enchanted. It would only hurt instead. 


“Well, my little toys, get to work. Remember, the slackers get punished.” She explained as she winked.


The fragile humans landed on the hard ground, made with a mixture of tough minerals and other materials. It was capable of withstanding even the weight of the giants. Which made it an ideal choice for giant noblewoman buildings.


 As the humans would eventually look up, they would find a being whose height would dwarf their views. Lisa would appear so enormous, so gargantuan that any attempt to even try to scale and understand her height from a human perspective would be null and void. 


“N-Not this again.” One man whimpered. 


“I’m still healing from last night.” A woman cried. As she pointed out the effects from her enchantments.


But Lisa hadn't cared. This time not so much because of her cruel beliefs, but due to not even being able to hear the tiny people. From her perspective, the height difference from her lowly foot to towering face was enough to make conversation difficult with a human. For giantesses to hear humans at all, the humongous beings had to consciously try to listen. To humour their pathetic counterparts and grant them the luxury of being heard. Lisa hadn’t given that luxury to her toys. She had simply ignored them. 


For the humans on the floor, who had all been enchanted with a form of the standard recovery enchantment, they all took half a minute before they started moving again. In truth, it wasn’t nearly enough time to allow them to fully recover from the injuries of falling at most 60 metres (around 200ft), but they all knew that was the maximum amount of time Lisa would provide them with. Despite being at the top of her priority list for humans, they were all still easily replaceable.


Didn’t she just find one more suitable person, like a minute ago.’ One of the human women on the floor thought. Analyzing the situation whilst in pain. She immediately realized that the new person may be added onto their group of ‘Lisa’s toys’. Which only furthered how replenishable each of them really were. 


In reality, unbeknownst to the woman’s knowledge, even Lisa played favourites with her toys. There was a clear favourite man and woman, who Lisa had treated marginally better than the rest. Only the humans in such positions were granted the luxury of being somewhat safe, at least till Lisa would get bored. The others, like the original woman in contemplation, not so much. Their safety wasn’t even there to begin with.


As just about 30 seconds passed, each fallen human blinked and swallowed up the pain as they came running towards Lisa’s feet. This was a ritual, a rite of passage to be formally within her toy collection. However, it also served as a test of sorts to see if her selected individuals still deserved to be in their special position. Everybody knew, you had to run and serve. Otherwise the consequences would be dire. 


They ran, sprinted and flailed. Approaching the ginormous feet. To whichever one was closer. The size of the colossal things only grew as the humans ran towards them, with her slightly wrinkled skin coming into vision. Her ankles themselves were larger and taller than even the tallest of men. They remained up in the air, above the toys, taunting humanity. Only further showcasing how miniscule and weak they were. Lisa herself knew this. She knew how to make the little ones feel ever more little. She knew how to make even the toughest of humankind bottle up their emotions and explode into their insecurities, into their weaknesses, into accepting how tiny they truly were. It was an effect of effective submission. Like a message that spelt out ‘You know who to obey’. 


Even a newcomer to her little squadron of toys would get the memo. That being to begin serving Lisa. To humiliate yourself and accept your position as lower than her, that was an order that would come naturally to these humans, at least eventually. Each man and woman ran up to her toes and began licking them, or began massaging them. The latter of which was more of a token gesture. Something Lisa herself could hardly even feel. Which wasn’t the point. She simply enjoyed the fact that her toys were reduced to nothing more than, well, toys. A mere object that provided her amusement. The thought of what each of the men and women in their collection felt, and the salty feeling of being forced to lick her sweaty, and more than likely, disgusting feet made Lisa pop a sly smirk on her face. She had yet to take a bath. The filth of her toes and top of her feet in general would be horrendous. Full of an unrivalled stench. 


Shame, I got a meeting today. I can’t go for the full course.’ She thought. Revealing that the real humiliating display of what she actually desired couldn’t be achieved with the free time she had. What was that desire? Simply put, it was the urge, the need and want to have her little subjects lick the bottoms of her feet clean. They wouldn’t even do an effective job. In fact she would take a bath right after having them do the act, as a subtle way of showing how powerless and inconsequential their actions really were. To truly demonstrate how much larger and grand she was compared to them, that even their combined foot licking pleas for help couldn’t match anything she could do for herself. It was a taunt. A reminder for them to know their place. As objects for amusement, nothing more. 


“Time to pack up.” She commanded. Her voice reverberated through the eardrums of the humans present. Her domineering tone set forth a standard, one of absolute control. There was no room for debate against her wishes. Not that any of her toys would’ve argued against her to begin with.


She bent down, assuming a squatting position and picked up the men and women at her feet. Even such a simple movement would have looked like a titanic input of stimuli for the tiny humans. They would see the gargantuan body of their mistress become larger and larger, with her fingers plucking them from the dirty ground in a pinching like manner, back towards safety. 


Whilst these humans would complain in their heads as they would like, the fact that Lisa would go as far to even take some care of them was enough of a blessing. They were the first hand witnesses of knowing some of the horrific things she’d done in the past. 


Finally, it's my turn now.’ One woman who was still on her feet cried, thanking that her public display of humiliation would now be over. That she could finally curl up into a ball and sob alone, and properly understand that this was her life now in the drawer cabinet, where she belonged. She had just witnessed Lisa pick up the others and drop them into the top cabinet, so she naturally assumed the same was to occur to her. 


“Not you, you were a little… Well I don’t know, just not pleasing enough? I didn’t feel your admiration for me, little human.” Lisa voiced. Sending a terrifyingly cold shiver down the human woman’s spine. 


“No-No, No! I was trying my best. Mistress Lisa please-” She begged. 


“Are you… Refuting what I just said?” Lisa replied, honing a confused tone.


“No! Well, actually Yes. But-” She cried, the woman realized she was trapped in the argument she was having. With no way to escape it.


“Speaking of butts.” Lisa answered, ignoring the disgruntled pleas of the woman on her palm. “Mine’s feeling a little lonely. And I have a meeting to get to… so being one of my prized toys, you’d make up for your earlier lacklustre performance for me by accompanying it. Wouldn’t you?” 


“...”


There was a brief moment of silence in the air. With no way for the woman to argue back against Lisa, none at all. Something the woman herself realised quickly. ‘How could I argue against her… She’s a council member, her entire job is arguing...’ 


She simply looked up, towards the face of her mistress. At her massive eyes, her terrifying nose. Her horrific mouth. She’d seen many things enter there and never return. ‘Well, at least not in the way they’d enter.’ What would be her fate if she refused Lisa? Not a pleasant one at the very least.


She let out a weeping cry. Not a complete one of course. That would tell Lisa that she would be unhappy to assist her. It was more like a hiccup-like noise of sadness. It lasted merely a second before she looked down to the ground. Which was Lisa’s own palm. She was literally stuck on her, with no way of going against her. Even if she jumped, ran and tried to escape, what would it actually accomplish? Lisa could take a mere couple footsteps and do as she pleased from then on. The best course of action was to be complacent. To be submissive. To let the giantess do as she wished.


“Y-yes, mistress Lisa.” She groaned. She held her tears back for what was to come.


“Perfect. This is why you belong in the toy collection. You actually have something going for you.” Lisa assured. Before moving the woman towards total pitch black darkness, towards her behind. Where not a single wail, cry, plea or wish for help could be heard. Instead, each of the following noises would only bolster Lisa’s libido. Even that only if she could feel such an inconsequential thing. “Right where humanity belongs. Isn’t that right, little one?” 


“…” 


Not a sound could be heard from the woman. Who was now trapped between two mounds of flesh


“Exactly, I’m glad you understand your position.” Lisa smirked. “You’ll be fine, you have some enchantments on you after all. I believe Marvialasian captives also should be well aware of magic, so your enchantments should all be working perfectly too.” 


**Snap!**


Lisa released her grip on her stretched panties, sending them hurling back towards her behind, creating an elastic like noise. She had been stretching them with her index finger and thumb to pull the back end further, which she had now just released. Allowing them to assume their natural position. Which was such that it was tightly bound to Lisa’s privates and rear end. The poor human woman couldn’t even be seen within the fabric cage. She was simply locked away in between Lisa’s ass cheeks, trapped in the mounds of squishy flesh. Behind her was the definition of hell itself too. It was the entrance to… Well, more accurately an exit for Lisa’s waste. That being a moving and flexing muscle that was similar in size to the woman herself. The trapped human adjusted her position as best she could, attempting to put as much distance as possible from Lisa’s asshole.


“You’re tickling me a little bit, miss. Squirm too hard and you may regret what comes after.” Lisa mocked, only then proceeding to laugh aloud right after. “Well, I’m off to my meeting now. Talk to you in about 10 hours.” 


With her condolences towards her captive human, Lisa had taken a step forward, heading into her closet. She would don her usual apparel and begin getting ready for her important meeting. She wondered to herself what kind of thoughts her little prisoner was having at that moment. Definitely not good ones, she could deduce that much. But Lisa was especially interested in the psychological pain she had inflicted to her toys. That was her biggest form of enjoyment. The thought that her asshole could just gobble the tiny woman in, and cause so much suffering to her was what gave Lisa a slight smile on her face. ‘The best part was…  no one else would know.’ 


– – – 

(Almost 2 hours had passed.)


Lisa was at the royal castle. In the extravagant meeting hall where a roundtable was placed in the center of a rather large room. She had to walk from her residence at the noble district, out towards where the castle was. It was a mere 5-6 minute walk, but Lisa still found it tiresome. 


Not so much because she wasn’t athletically fit for the journey, far from it in fact, but because she dreaded the meeting itself. It was going to be a bore. That was due to the person who was hosting the meeting, Ana Darlington-Bliss. The daughter of Treya Darlington-Bliss, the previous queen. 


‘Both of these scoundrels have beliefs that are far too idealistic for this kingdom.’ Lisa thought. ‘Peace with humans? Trade treaties with Vascar? Turn Marvialasia into a Vassal state? What ludicrousy!’ Lisa believed, hardly keeping her own beliefs in the realm of her mind. ‘Ana hasn’t ever even been to the frontlines, what gives her the right to consider making peace with humans.’


Her bitter, resentful thoughts were almost leaking out of her own body. Like a miasma of corrupted mana, it was spreading from her being. Luckily the giantess herself knew to compose herself when things got too serious. She would breathe in, and breathe out. Calming her mana, the ethereal energy inside her body. It was a neat trick she had learnt from Sarina, who was making vast leaps in the study of magic in recent years. A lot of which was thanks to torturing information of the magically gifted humans of Marviaslia. 


Giantess folk in general had that problem. Unlike humans and other smaller creatures, who had a tiny physical vessel to store their mana. Giantesses were huge. Their amount of mana was gigantic itself. That fact made it difficult to control and harness. It was like the difference in controlling the water flow of a small river versus a giant leaking dam. Sure the larger body had more to use, but controlling it made it a difficult process. Sarina surmised that this was one key fact that made giantesses rather unsuited for some advanced applications of magic. At least without some magecraft. This made it key for giantesses that have practised magic to be able to calm themselves when needed. Else disaster may strike. A class for newly trained giant soldiers to learn some basic magic applications and ways to control their mana was one of the few things both Lisa and Ana could agree on with little friction in between them.


**Creak** 


A door slowly swung open, creating its own familiar characteristic noise. Lost in her own daze, in response, Lisa awoke back to reality at the sight of who’d just come in. 


“Hey! Lisa. Good to see you.” A voice sweetly called out. With some excitement present at her tone.


“Nice to see you too, Rheas.” Lisa welcomed, with her agitation fading away at the sight of her companion. “You’ve been out of Zleuser recently, feels like we haven’t gotten to ‘catch up’ like usual in quite a while.”


“Yes… My family has been going through some struggles. With the drama about princess Ana ascending the throne, it's only been getting worse. I’ve heard some heavy opinions in the past couple days. Noble bickering is what I like to call it.” Rheas voiced.


“Noble bickering?” Lisa questioned.


“The noble families that aren’t completely for Ana’s policies have been in a stir. Many plan on putting their foot down on some of the stuff she’s been plotting to do.” Rheas explained, alluding to some disconnect in the kingdom's nobles.


“Well that's good.” Lisa mumbled.


“Most of the nobles are now in support of her though. It's almost a 50/50 split. Maybe 5% more in Ana’s favour.” Rheas continued.


“She’s just got some of the lesser families wrapped around her little fingers. How dare that brat go around, promising them such and such. It’s all rubbish.”


“Well, even my household is in some contemplation…” Rheas sighed.


“Even yours?” Lisa replied, in a rare display of shock. “Well then again, your mother isn’t even completely against humans. Just Marvialasia and a few other lands. I suppose that's fair enough for a civilian to think. I’d only just wish she’d think more aligned to her responsibility as a noble, to the idea of fighting back against Ana’s policies. It's a shame.”


“Well, you always have me.” Rheas offered a comforting smile as she reached out her hand and grasped it with Lisa’s. In response, the older giantess smiled wryly.


“I know I can always count on you.” Lisa voiced, her voice becoming softer and kind. Something the poor trapped human within her panties never had heard from her before. Though, her entire existence was forgotten about from Lisa at the current moment. She was far too busy thinking about the upcoming meeting and about Rheas. 


Her friend Rheas, a close giantess she’d found comfort with during her days in the council. By today, the both of them had become very close with one another. 


Rheas was someone with blonde hair too like Lisa, but she possessed some darker hazel eyes. Unlike Lisa who had a deep emerald green, she was a fair bit younger than Lisa as well, by 2 years, making Rheas 34 years old. It was approximately a bit over half the average lifetime of a noble giantess. Her favourite colour, much like most of the nation, was red. And her outfit clearly showed it. It was a mix of deep crimson red, with black lines and some whites around her upper chest and hips. 


Her outfit was also embroidered, with designs of dragons and ancient mythological creatures such as leviathans appearing many times over. Along with their actual size used in the design. In reality, most mythological creatures from the supercontinent couldn’t do much to the giantesses at all. Perhaps they’d offer a light battle, but that was the max. So it became custom for many giantesses to wear designs of such fearsome creatures on their clothing, as to mock how insignificant other kinds really were in comparison. Rhea's family were no different. Their family ran a clothing brand that over the past couple generations brought them into nobility. Hence, unlike Lisa, Rheas was a noble from birth. Gifted with the luxury of being one of the strongest creatures, and one of the wealthiest. 


However, in recent years with the Darlington-Bliss family on the throne; many age-old beliefs the noble families had no longer aligned with the monarchy in charge. This led to a clash of ideals, a disconnect between morals and culture. Obviously however, most families decided it best to not fight against Ana, and her mother Treya on their policies. So they easily converted. But the lasting damages lingered, creating a political wedge that separated many family members like oil and water, as not everyone was happy with the changes. 


One such example was Rheas’ family, The Goldstones, whose head of the family, Rheas’ mother Valeria, had secretly married a human in the governance of Jade’s rule. This was unlike the traditions past where the mother of this household would be partnerless and only use a human for reproductive needs. As was a tradition to remove any unnecessary human nobles in the kingdom which was broken by Rheas’ mother. And furthermore, an action protected by both Treya’s, and Ana’s policies. 


The act had sparked controversy in the more sceptical noble families, along with some distant family members in the Goldstone family themselves. One such contributor to the discourse was obviously Lisa herself who, while understanding that Rheas wasn’t as anti human as herself, still wanted to instill some hatred for humanity in her. She wasn’t going to blindly try to change her entire personal beliefs, but still try to convince her that Marvialsians at the very least couldn’t ever be forgiven.


“At the end of the day, as long as the Marvialasians suffer for what they’ve done. I’ll be happy. And if that means convincing Ana to change her stance regarding their land, once we have the magic technology to do so, then I’ll put my foot down at this council meeting too!” Rheas announced. Fully ready to support Lisa, at least for matters going against Marvialasia. Who knows how long it’d be before Lisa could convince Rheas to hate more than just Marvialasian humans…


But that was food for thought for later. As Ana had arrived, ready for the meeting.



 “Good afternoon, councillors.” Ana greeted, offering her strict but still kind tone. However, Lisa’s internal analysis and skepticism could pick up a slight tinge of nervousness about her demeanour. Perhaps this was due to her still adjusting to her position, a fact Lisa had now popped up a small smile for. 


“Good afternoon.” Rheas replied, adjusting her arm to be just above her breasts, towards her upper chest, making a diagonal resting position as she slightly lowered her head in respect. A normal gesture for those serving under royalty. Though there were rumours spreading that Ana hadn’t cared for such things so much. 


“Good day to you too, princess Ana.” Lisa also replied back after a small delay. 


“It appears we’re all here. Not too hard when it’s just the three of us I suppose.” Ana mentioned. 


“Why of course. Surely that’s expected of us council members. I’ve personally been waiting here for quite a while… You’d think the princess, the organiser of the meeting, would be the first one present though.” Lisa snarkily answered, offering a snappy response to a statement Ana wasn’t even asking anything of. In essence, it was unnecessary blabber. Just something Lisa sprayed into the conversation to get on Ana’s nerves. 


“…Haha, yeah. I had some business to take care of, mostly regarding some suspicious activity in Egulba.” Ana responded. “My apologies for the slight delay.” 


“I see, how unfortunate.” Lisa answered. This time offering a response that seemed slightly indifferent. “You know, perhaps we should nominate more council members then. Perhaps someone we can argue with in your place even.”


“I second this idea, Princess Ana. You will be getting busier and busier each day from now on. As experienced councillors, we can’t afford to waste our precious time waiting on you in the coming days.” Rheas agreed, supporting Lisa.


“... Who do you have in mind, ladies?” Ana cautiously answered, somewhat unsure of where this conversation was heading. She already knew that Lisa and Rheas weren’t exactly the biggest fans of her policies, but she hadn’t expected this question so soon. Perhaps an insinuation of her lack of experience towards her role. Even then, she had the barebones idea of a plan, one that may have some holes in it, but a plan regardless.


 A truly powerful and cunning princess on the other hand would have anticipated all such moves from her opponents. But such a cunning nature requires practice, something Ana had lacked. She never would have received proper experience due to her mother’s sudden resignation from her role. An act that left the inexperienced Ana at disarray. With her being nominated as next to rule, and both her sisters to be exiled. She never received an apt opportunity to properly settle into her new role. She was essentially thrown to the wolves, left to fend for herself. ‘I hope Nadia is doing alright, she left for the nation to the north east. The Bingfordian empire.' Ana thought, hoping for her sister's safety. For both of them, however, she was definitely worried more for her younger sister, who had left for the empire. 


Her plan was to ultimately head to the western side of the continent. An area Ranate was rather unsure of. They knew the western countries contained more humans specifically compared to other humanoid species like elves and such, but that was really it. The depth of their knowledge of the western lands was extremely shallow. Laughably so. However, Ana’s sister was still determined to gain information from their lands, to be of some help to Ranate… However, it was just too difficult to gain information beyond the centre line, the border between the east and west.



What was the centre line? Simply put, it was a metaphorical line from the borders of the Aegis desert (white empty space) , Marvialasia, Pavikia and the Karkiman empire. Like an imaginary vertical line on the map that split up the continent into east and west. Separating nations into being either eastern or western countries. All the countries that this line passed through were considered eastern too, besides Pavikia. By happenstance, most western nations were predominantly human, as in they were largely dominated by the human species. Whilst the east consisted of a larger array of creatures and fauna. One being Ana’s own species, the giants.


As for why information was difficult to gather… That was due to nature itself. The centre line itself represented a mountain range from the most southern landmass to the northern land point. Hence, the metaphorical line on the map wasn’t perfectly vertical in reality, but it was still a good enough estimate for maps themselves. Fussy cartographers would always point out the line to be more of an irregular jagged pattern, as to properly display where the mountain range was.


The actual peak of the mountain range stretched up towards the heavenly sky at a staggering 7800 metres (4.85 miles) above sea level. Making travel from the eastern side to the western side extremely difficult. Even for giantesses, if they could even travel there without a political incident. Hence, even the giants of Ranate were at a loss for how to go about information gathering there. At least with the current situation of their land. All they needed was to capture Marvialasia, or enter some form of agreement with Karkiman to be able to expand the scope of their kingdom's information network.


“-Ana?” Rheas seemingly interjected. Cutting Ana’s inner thoughts abruptly. 


“As we were saying. I believe that Sarina, a fine specialist in magic, should become the next council member.” Lisa added on. 


“Sarina…” Ana said aloud, hoping the name would ring a bell to who the individual was. She pondered for a moment, just for a couple seconds before continuing. “I disagree, what about you Rheas?” As if she’d just remembered some key details about Sarina. Details Lisa had hidden in her recommendation. 


“Unfortunately, I’m with Lisa on this one.” Rheas answered as she gathered a stern but soft tone.


“I see. It appears I’m out voted, but-” Ana continued once more, before being cut off.


“But what? What do you have to add, your majesty? You’ve been outvoted.” Lisa talked over Ana, cutting her off mid sentence. 


“I, It’s just that, well.” Ana tried to gather her thoughts, but the pressure of the two older women seemed to have done a number on her. She paused for a moment and slowly inhaled and exhaled. Collecting herself. “I can’t help but notice that Sarina is rather infamous.” 


“Infamous? Why of course, she’s a groundbreaking magic researcher.” Rheas added. However Lisa simply sat back and continued to listen carefully.


“She’s infamous for being against the rights of tiny humans. That’s what I meant.” Ana explained. Turning the slight smirk on Lisa’s face down, with her eyebrows beginning to slant downward. Ana continued regardless. “She’s been actively using Marvialasian prisoners for magic experiments, which in her defence, she’d been given the right for. However, there are reports that she’s been capturing random human villagers of our land for some experiments too. Can we really get someone like that?” 


“...”


A silence was present in the room. Rheas looked puzzled, confused wasn’t quite the right word for her facial expression right now. It was one of bitterness, an inner conflict even.  It was a few long silent breathes in and out, she was reasoning within her mind. Still, that hesitation stung. It was a direct blow to her ideals. She couldn’t exactly support Sarina all in good faith now, could she? 


She looked out to Lisa, who glared back at her, not aggressively, but one of a person inspecting another’s actions. Once she caught on that Rheas was aware of her gaze, she popped a reassuring smile. One that visually conveyed to Rheas to put her faith in her friend, not some baseless accusations. 



“Rumours are just rumours. But even then, what if? What then? Who cares. Sarina has prioritised the well being of the kingdom over a few replaceable humans. She’s done the valiant thing here.” Lisa argued. 


“Aside from the fact that this is a clear violation of my policies. It just doesn’t sit well for a newly appointed council member to have that kind of public record. What if she encouraged other giantesses to kidnap our humans in the kingdom? Might I remind you both that, if nothing else, they are needed for our reproductive needs still! We don’t have an unlimited supply of them.” Ana raised her voice slightly as she almost yelled back. Once again, she collects herself. “I will applaud and give respect to her magical aptitude, but her current affairs do not belong in this council.” 


“Princess Ana, I also think that Sarina is a good fit for the role.” Rheas joined in. “The humans Sarina uses, and I mean if she uses them, surely must have done something bad to her! She wouldn’t have gone after them otherwise. We don’t even know how much merit some of these rumours have. I think we should put our faith in her. She’s helped me out in the past, I think I can trust her.”


“With all due respect Rheas, don’t think for a moment I don’t see what you’re trying to do here.” Ana quietly responded. As if Rheas’ attitude had made her just the slightest bit angry. 


“Hmm?” Rheas feigned ignorance. Perhaps it was real ignorance. Ana had no proper way to tell. 


“You’re working with Lisa to get Sarina on the council too, so that you three may do as you please.” Ana mocked their plan, at least the plan she thought it was. In reality, it wasn’t so far off from the truth. 


“We would never… This is for the good of Ranate. A newcomer like yourself wouldn’t get it, Ana.” Lisa snickered as she responded. 


“I wasn’t expecting a new council member recommendation so soon. But, It just so happens that I also have somebody in mind.” Ana almost ignored Lisa and began speaking. “Her name is Elysia, Elysia Vanboard.” 


“Tsk. Not her.” Lisa clicked her tongue. After a brief moment of remembering who Elysia was. What her beliefs were. She was a famous name in the younger giantesses within the military, of course Lisa had memorised the name.


“Oh? Why not? She doesn’t fit your agenda?” Ana snarkily answered. While she was clearly inexperienced, she knew better than to allow herself to be mocked so readily. It would set a bad precedent for the future meetings if she allowed Lisa and Rheas to walk over her now.


“I don’t know what you're insinuating, it's just that I hate incompetent people. Why elect someone like her here?” Lisa mentioned. She found it hard to trust this recommendation.


“I can see her potential, being someone experienced in the military. However she’s just far too young. She has so much of the world to understand.” Rheas once again barged into the conversation.


“She’s 22 years old, older than I even. And if people like you both won’t ever give her the chance to gain some life experience, then who will?” Ana questioned, provoking Rheas now. “She’s also a moderate, she believes in the middle ground. Surely that’s good enough for both of us to agree on. Neither my side, or your side really are losing anything from her being in the council.”


“I’m against her. The problem with moderates is that nothing of value really gets done with them. They’ll oppose both your and our policies to some degree. “ Lisa said, offering a position against what Ana had just said. But in all honesty, she didn’t care about that argument too much either. She was just wondering why she found Elysia to be untrustworthy. 


“Perhaps there's some merit to that. However if such merit is to exist, then it only further amplifies the need for a moderate member. How else can we give a voice to the giantess members of our queendom who also don’t believe in either extreme end policies?” Ana argued. Offering a convincing rebuttal. At least to Rheas, who wasn’t as politically motivated as Lisa.  This little snippet of the conversation also gave out a small nod from Rheas.


Lisa, who speaking of, now finally understood why she found Ana’s candidate to be suspicious. It wasn’t the person themselves, but the reasoning behind it. In truth, what Lisa deduced was that Ana used the moderate argument as a convenient disguise for what she was really after. That being someone who would fundamentally opposed Rheas and Lisa’s extreme radical views against humans. By having a true moderate on the council, it was like casting a defensive position on the board. Where the council would be split into 2 verses 2. Taking away the power Lisa and Rheas currently had as a majority. By pitching the idea however as moderates being against Ana’s own political ideas, because she too was radical on the opposite direction, she aimed to appeal to Lisa and Rheas’ nationalistic desires; and to show how having her would be good for them too. This like of thinking went quite well with Ana’s naive and goody two shoes personality too. While there was no proof, and the entire theory had some holes in it too, it showed that if it was true, then Ana was not someone to laugh at. Especially when she would become a more confident individual in the future. Right now she lacked experience. The implication of that only made Lisa sigh in contemplation for what the future held.


Not to mention, it also meant Ana planned to put more individuals on the council in the future who actually aligned with her beliefs. One moderate wasn’t going to help her that much. 


“Is that so?” Rheas whispered aloud. Up until this point, it seemed that Rheas was firmly with anything Lisa suggested. So this was a rather odd action from her.


“Rheas?” Lisa questioned, slightly confused and taken aback. Ana on the other hand smirked slightly, as she hoped she was finally getting through to one of them.


“ Once upon a time, there were even humans on the council. It saddens me to think our society has fallen into such one sided beliefs that all that’s left of us is a princess, a veteran and a noble in the council. No humans are given any voice whatsoever.” Ana softly spoke, hoping to elicit some kind of response from the two. However neither, as usual, were fazed, even Rheas who Ana thought she was making immense progress with just a minute ago. As she saw that the discussion on the topic was almost over, she concluded the meeting. “This was a rather short meeting. It appears we may be off to a rocky start as a new council group. At the very least, I hope we can all get along… You’ve both been dismissed.” 


As Ana prompted, first Lisa and then Rheas stood up from their seats and proceeded to exit the room. Ana simply sighed, thinking nothing much of the ordeal. She knew the two women who were quite close friends with one another would be a difficult pair to convince. However, maybe there was hope for one of them…


**Thud** 


The door was shut. Lisa and Rheas continued walking in the royal castle, while Ana stayed in the meeting room and reflected.


“Who does she think she is?” Lisa broke the silence, offering a slightly agitated tone of voice.


“I suppose she hasn’t learnt to respect her elders properly yet.” Rheas answered. 


“Oh, and I saw you actually consider her suggestion for Elysia. How come?” 


“We aren’t gonna win her over. She’s as stubborn as you are on these things. So I was thinking maybe we can compromise and bring both on.” Rheas explained.


“Both? I suppose it isn’t a bad idea, our faction would still outnumber her.” 


“Right, exactly.” Rheas agreed, pointing her index finger up in the air. As if offering insight onto some grand plan. “We’ll still need to convince her though.”


“Well, whatever. At least the meeting wasn’t that long. I guess that's one good thing about her being a newbie to all this. She doesn’t quite get how to present herself during the meeting.” Lisa exclaimed. “ The poor little human I’ve got probably wasn’t enjoying that at all.”  She pointed out while swaying her hips, protruding her rear end slightly.


“You… What?” Rheas gasped, in shock.


“That's right. In the backside of my panties, I’ve got one miserable mite doing her time. Making up for her lacklustre performance earlier today.” 


“...” Rheas stared at silence, towards her friend's massive ass. It didn’t take a genius to see visually the sheer size comparison, hell it didn’t even matter there wasn’t even a human near in sight to compare. A measly little human would get engulfed, completely lost between the two mountains of flesh. Her panties would form a prison, like a tough inescapable wall. Only the faintest bit of light could even pass through such a dark place. Offering just a tiny glimpse of their freedom. However, past the undergarments would be Lisa’s pants. Completely blocking off that light, this time allowing nothing at all to seep in. Trapping whatever poor soul in completely and absolute darkness. Rheas at this point was completely ensnared by the curvature of the twin mounds of flesh, something Lisa had picked up on. As Rheas’ eyes were glued to the wonderful sight.


“Don’t worry Rheas. They’re from Marvialasia. They’re the enemy. I didn’t just grab some random human from here, even I know better.” Lisa replied to her silence.


“Oh thank goodness.” Rheas inhaled and exhaled. For a brief moment she wasn’t even sure what to think, though even her own mind was lost a bit from staring at Lisa so much. “But where are you getting them from? You don’t even go to the battlefield anymore.” 


Lisa popped up a smirk and winked. “That’s my secret hun. I got a source, a steady supply you could say.”


“I see.” Rheas looked at her friend who, before today, she hadn’t seen in a while. It was clear to her that she was making some form of progress for herself. In whatever questionable form that may be. The entire matter regarding treating humans so much like toys had her feel partially conflicted. Only partially in the end though.


“Well, it was nice seeing you today, Rheas. How about we catch up later? Just me and you. My place…” Lisa grasped her own ass cheek, before doing a light slap on her left one. “Sorry, scratch that. Us two with a few visitors we can play with?” 


A small blush appeared on Rheas. She slightly turned her head away. “I wasn’t expecting such a forward invitation.” She voiced." I don't know how I feel about this all."


“You're always welcome, you know that. Let’s catch up. It’ll be a one time dinner date.” Lisa whispered the last part towards Rheas’ ear. Ignoring her little bit of hesitation near the end. It led to a solid 10-15 seconds of silence, where Rheas was in contemplation.


. “Well.. I’m always down for a little bit of fun, as long as a few things are made sure of.” The titaness gave in.


“Great, how about in two days?” Lisa suggested, to which Rheas nodded, while Smiling. “I’ll see you then.” 


The older giantess began walking away. Leaving Rheas in the hallway. The sight of her friend became fainter and fainter, as she turned a corner in the castle halls and completely lost her. Though she was also staring at Lisa’s glorious form, her behind and thighs, it wasn’t purely intentional, just a lot that was hard to miss. 



As for the lonely human trapped in the tight space between Lisa’s asshole and cheeks. She had been getting squished on both fronts this entire time. When Lisa sat down during the meeting, a sudden powerful force, one of unrivalled impact suddenly dwarfed over her. Her face and body turned and changed positions by 90 degrees, as the giantesses butt also changed its dormant position. Leaving her face first towards Lisa’s hungry asshole, the same void that was the source of all the force she felt from her mistress. Where all her weight pushed down upon contact with her. 


The human could do nothing but sob. Uncontrolled tears would run down her face, but it didn’t matter. Lisa could hardly tell the difference from her liquids and her own sweat. A stench that also would make it humid beyond comparison. The human prayed that this pitiful display of hers would soon be over, and that Lisa wouldn’t pull anything else for her to suffer through. Perhaps that was a little too much to wish for.


To be continued.


Chapter End Notes:

I wrote this segment back in early December. Let me know how it was by giving me feedback, I'd love to hear what was good and what aspects could be improved. It features Lisa and Rheas, as well as Ana. We can see that Lisa is a bit of a bad influence on Rheas here. Whilst Ana hasn't changed much in regards to her political position.

As per usual, my own self reflective criticism would be that I spent not enough time on describing some environments. I hope I can make that up in the next chapter. 

 This story is a two part narrative, the second one is already done so I'll be releasing it soon in the coming days. 

Here is the updated world map from the main story: