- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A tale of two lovebirds destined to be until one is amazed by the birds of the world. The chosen mate must find a way to call him back.
To begin this story, there were two childhood neighbor friends. Samuel and Glenda were inseparable when they were kids. Samuel didn't make fun or bully Glenda for her purple hair and yellow eyes, he liked them. Glenda would listen with great interest to his crazy stories he would make up. So they did everything together. They played together, ate together, and rode to school together because of how they were best friends. During a sleepover, Glenda confessed that she would marry Samuel when they grew up. Samuel could see in her bright yellow eyes that she was serious. Samuel agreed to her proposal. It seemed like a fairy tale story of love of childhood lovers.

Except until it wasn't.

Enter highschool, Samuel started to develop while Glenda did not. Glenda seemed to stay young. Samuel found success in high school while Glenda remained in the background. The communication between the two dwindle as the two got older. They still kept in communication with each other as they were neighbors. Glenda still had her feelings for Samuel but didn't know if he had the same feelings back then. She wanted to see if he did. On a run, she saw him sitting on a bench. It looked like no one was there. Glenda would be able to reiterate her love again to see if it would be reciprocated. Before she could arrived, another woman came up and greeted him.
Violet Glenda

Glenda's heart was broken. It seemed like he had moved on. He was seeing another girl. Glenda walked past them in gloom as her lover looked stolen. As she came back home, her heart was weary, but her spirit was not. She concluded that the reason was because she looked childish. Puberty had skipped out on her. She was in her senior year and still looked like a middle schooler. She went straight to her bathroom and open the medicine cabinet. She pulled the back out of secret compartment. She pulled down a pill bottle and jiggled out a blue pill. This was part of a hormone treatment years ago that was suggested to her. They thought the glands that produced the hormones for puberty were block. They had suggested these experimental pills. Glenda didn't like the idea of experimental pills being tested on her. She use the secret spot to hide the pills and say she was taking them even though she wasn't. She was past that point. Her heart was broken but her spirit was not. She would take these pills.

"I've got nothing else to lose." Glenda said to herself as she popped the pill into her mouth.

Violet Glenda

"I'm a lost cause anyway". She took another sip from her glass of water and swallowed the pill.

Days passed and she continued to consume the pills. It became a daily routine for a month. She had several bottles stored up as she kept them instead of the throwing them away. At first, they made her body feel more energetic. She was getting more restful sleep. Her metabolism seemed to increase. Her hunger was stronger too. All these new changes, but no growth.

One day as she was eating a stew, she looked out the window. She saw Samuel and the girl. They seemed to be making out on the front door of Samuel's house. Glenda felt envy and anger in her heart. The girl was beautiful while she was childish. If she could be a sexy adult, Samuel would be her. Glenda sighed in depression.
Violet Glenda

"The pills aren't working. I've been taking them for a month now and nothing has grown!" She exclaimed to herself.

She went back into her bathroom and opened the cabinet where she hid the pills. She opened it and poured to get a pill but way more than that spilled into her hand. She stared at what was in her hand. She had take one at a time. What if she took more? Could it make her grow faster? She decided to try it.

"If this won't work, nothing will." She gulped about 8 pills. Then, she put the bottle back where she hid it. She went bed to cry her heart out. She eventually fell asleep. The pills finally started to work.


***********************************


The next day, Glenda went to school. She felt more perky than usual. That is because she could feel small bumps rising in her chest. It seemed like the pills were finally working. She walked the school halls confidently. When it was time for P.E. at the pool, Samuel walked up to her.

Violet Glenda

"You are seeming very chipperish today." Samuel said.

"I guess so. I must have gotten some good rest last night." Glenda replied.

"What did you do?" Samuel asked curiously.

"Oh, nothing special." Glenda chuckled. She held her arms behind her back as she rocked her body back in forth. Her swimsuit showing the slightest bit of her growth. She tilts her head as she gazes up to him. "Noticing anything else?"

"Not really." Samuel looks dumbfounded by that question. He didn't notice her growth.

"Oh well." Glenda turns around and walks off. He might be oblivious to it but she wasn't. The pills were finally working.

For the next month, Glenda took 8 pills a day. The pills began their slow transformation. Glenda grew taller that she started to match the height of the girls around her. Her legs and arms became slightly thicker and elegant. She finally developed a slight bust. She was becoming the talk of the school as it was perceived that her puberty finally hit.

"What do you plan to do after graduation?" Glenda walked up to Samuel after class.

"Planning to go to college and become an author or something like that." He replied. Glenda knew of his passion for stories. He always loved writing them.

"That's awesome. You should be proud." Glenda smiled. She sat down on desk next him.

Violet Glenda

"Thanks." He smiled back nervously. He was scanning her new developments. He noticed how her breasts were starting to fill out. His eyes trailed down her body. He couldn't help staring at her butt and legs.

"I heard that a publisher is interested in one of your stories. is that true?" Glenda knew he was eyeing her. She enjoyed it. It meant she was starting to grab his attention.

"Yeah, they are. I'm pretty excited about it." He replied with a slight smile, glancing sideways. Glenda could tell the inner turmoil in him.

"Samuel, ready to go to study hall?" They were interrupted by the person assisting in the inner turmoil. His current girlfriend.

"I got to go, see you later, Glenda." Samuel said with a nervous look. He stood up and left. Glenda watched him leave. When he was gone, Glenda chuckled to herself. Samuel was struggling between Glenda and his current girlfriend. With Glenda's growth, his attention, his feelings for her, were returning back for her.

"I will just have to see about pushing him over the edge." Glenda smirked. She needed more growth.

A month later, school was over and it was summer. Glenda had upped her pill intake to 10 a day. Her growth was noticeable. She had gotten her tits bigger and gained a little height. No one was paying attention to her growth anymore because school was out and people were preparing for college, except for Samuel. He was constantly able to see her growth. She was keen on being outdoors so he could stare out at her to see it.

One day, when she returned home from seeing a movie with her friends, she saw a car parked on the street in front of Samuel's house. It was the girlfriend's car. The two of them were arguing. As she walked up to her door, she saw Samuel glance at her. Glenda could tell that this was a break up argument. Samuel had to return to the argument. Glenda was pretty smug about it. She knew she was part of the cause.

Violet Glenda

She entered her house and went to her bathroom for the pills. She noticed she had one pill bottle left. Glenda was about to run out. She couldn't get anymore. This was it.

"We have to make them count." She took a few and swallowed. She was going to up her dose until the very end. Every increase in doses seemed to increase the growth more. She wanted to reach her full potential. If she could double the dose, she would. She would stick with a dozen a day until they were gone.

A week later, the growth had been very strong. She felt her breasts increase significantly, her butt grow, and her thighs. The pills were working wonders at this dosage. But at that rate, they were gone by the end of the week. Glenda figured that the growing would stop after the pills were gone. She was happy with herself. She had grown to compete with the best of her school. She was no longer the child of the school. She had developed into a proper adult. She was okay with no more growth. She didn't know the growth was done yet.

Four days after she stopped taking the pills, she heard a knock on the door. She opened it up to see Samuel.

"Hey, my parents locked me out of my house while they went on vacation. I was coming over to see if you still had spare key." Samuel asked shyly.

"Of course! Come in!" Glenda invited him inside. She saw that she was the same height as him now.

He followed her into the living room where he sat on a couch. Glenda went to look in kitchen for the key. Samuel turned his head over towards Glenda. He stared at her while she was in the kitchen, admiring her body. She also knew he was staring, but she did not care. She was confident in her body.

"Here it is." Glenda came back into the living room. She sat down on the coffee table. She handed him the spare key. "What happened to the one under the rock?"

Violet Glenda

"We got rid of it. It seemed kind of obvious that a spare would be under that." Samuel blushed. He looked away. He noticed how much taller she had become. Her tits were larger. Her butt was rounder. Her legs, thighs, and waist had filled out nicely.

"That is where a criminal would probably look first. Or use the rock to break the window." She pulls her leg up and leans on her arm. She was admiring him but also allowing him to get a good look at her body. "We did say as kids we could use that rock to break the jar of cookies. We never did."

They laughed together. Glenda pulled her foot back down. She looked up at Samuel again. His eyes were looking everywhere. She enjoyed seeing him gawking at her body.

"Those were good times. Why did we never break the cookie jar?" Samuel asks.

"Probably because there weren't any cookies in it to begin with." Glenda giggled. "It was decoration."

"you're right. My mom pulled it down to show us." Samuel shakes his head in laughter at the memory. "We were surprised to see nothing."

"All are hopes were dashed." Glenda moved off the table to sit next to Samuel on the couch. Samuel started to blush with her action. He was not sure what to do. They were sitting close to each other now. "It wasn't a treasure trove of cookies."

"But it was good to know before we threw the rock." Samuel smiled nervously. "We would have been in so much trouble."

"We would have." Glenda leans against the back of the couch. "Do you remember when we..."

Glenda and Samuel went down memory lane, recalling their childhood together. Glenda could tell that this made Samuel more at ease. He had been seeing her as a lost treasure as she begun to grow. He had realized the mistakes of his past when they went through middle school. He didn't like it that it took this long for him to notice the nearly forgotten friendship. The years came rolling back in a few hours as they told stories. They had never been strangers, they had always been friends.

As Glenda listened wholeheartedly to the story idea Samuel had for a book, she felt a tingle in her body. The pills had unplugged the glands for her puberty. The dosage at first had unblocked them but the overdose daily had created a new problem. The pills also provide hormones to stimulate growth and teach the glands how to produce a lot. With her being several days from receiving those additional hormones, her body went into overdrive to produce more, a lot more.

Glenda looked down at her breasts. She could see them slowly growing, visibly growing. As they grew heavier, she felt a strangeness in the rest of her body. Her thighs thickened, her ass got plumper, and her hair got longer. She had wanted to grow bigger but not in front of Samuel during a sweet moment like this.

"Oh no." She thought in her mind. She looks embarrassed down at her growing body. Samuel wasn't looking at Glenda. He was looking at a glass of water as he finished up explaining his story. Glenda hoped to hide her embarrassment. She prayed that Samuel wouldn't notice.

Violet Glenda

"So, Glenda." He said softly. He reached towards the glass. "I wanted to say sorry."

"For what?" Glenda asked. She was hugging herself to try and stop her body from growing but it wasn't working.

"I've been a horrible friend. I just didn't want to face it at all" He twirls the glass of water. "You deserved more than someone like me that abandons their closest friend because she didn't fit in with the crowd. You were a good person. A great person. And I let you go."

Glenda's heart swelled with joy hearing him speak these words. She was proud that she had turned him around.

Glenda wasn't proud of the fact that her body was starting to grow uncontrollably. Her clothes were stretching and beginning to tear.

"We all make mistakes." Glenda said. She was flustered as tried to find out what to do. This was a sweet moment but also embarrassing with this overabundant growth. "Sometimes we aren't aware of what we're doing until we realize it later, or sometimes we can see it coming but we don't understand why."

"Yeah, sometimes." Samuel nods his head. "I'm glad you're here and I appreciate your forgiveness."

Glenda's heart melted. She was really happy that Samuel had come back to his senses and apologized for the things he did in the past. She could tell that she had won him back. If only she could control this growth ripping her clothes. She wanted to spend this precious time with him but her clothes wouldn't last forever

"Samuel." Glenda stands up, self-conscious of her large body. "Sorry but I need to go change."

Violet Glenda

"huh, why would you need to change?" Samuel looked over at her. He was surprised by what he saw. Glenda was much bigger from last time he saw her, which was a few minutes ago. He could tell she was becoming larger by the clothing that was tearing apart at her seams by her overflowing womanly assets. He saw her taller, bigger thighs, a round butt, a smooth stomach, very large breasts, and longer hair. Her clothing was already torn in places and it seemed like her clothes were having a hard time keeping up with the rapidly increasing size of her body.

"I'm sorry." She said. Her voice was flustered just like her face.

"What is going--" Samuel couldn't finish that sentence. Glenda charged out of the living and straight to her bedroom. He heard the door close behind her.

Samuel sat there for a few minutes. He was contemplating what he just saw. Glenda growing right in front of him. His mind was swirling with thoughts. He shook his head.

He ran to Glenda's room. He knew he should leave well enough alone but something told him that he needed to check on her.

"Are you okay?" He knocks.

"No, I'm not." Glenda says behind the door. She sounded so sad. "Samuel, please forgive me. I'm not a bad person...I just wanted to be normal. I'm sorry for everything. Please don't hate me."

"Glenda, I don't hate you. Why would I hate you? Why would you considered yourself a bad person?" Samuel was confused by what she was saying. He didn't know what to make of this. "Glenda I think that you are wonderful! You're pretty and smart. You have such an amazing personality."

"I wished that I was like other girls in school. Tall and adult looking but I was stuck in what seemed like a child's body." Glenda begun to explain what happened. The pills she took to grow and how she over did it. She aimed to use it to create jealousy in him and have him break up with his girlfriend. "Now my body is growing uncontrollably. I am growing into a freak. I'm hideous!"

"No!" Samuel exclaimed. "Glenda, you're beautiful inside and out. Don't ever think of yourself that way."

"How can you say that? I'm a freak. My body is huge. I'll never be able to hide it. I'm disgusting." Glenda cried. She was starting to cry again.

"Glenda, you're not a freak. You're beautiful. Your body is perfect!" Samuel said. He leans against the door. He had thought that Glenda looked sexy with the bulging breasts and thick ass. He liked her big legs, and long hair.

"You don't understand. I'm a monster. I'm just like the women in those magazines. They show off their bodies and get all the attention." She cried.

"I'm more of the monster. I left you behind and led you down this path of self loathing because of your small body. I will accept responsibility for this. You might think the end results is ugly but I think it is beautiful, just like your heart." Samuel said.

"Really?" Glenda's voice could be heard on the other side of the door. She had walked over to be closer to him, desiring his words of affirmation.

"Yes, Glenda. You're beautiful. And I love you too." Samuel spoke his heart out. He did love her. Ever since they were kids, but he had forgotten about it.

"I love you too." Glenda replied. She unlocks the door and opens it to see Samuel. She is crying happy tears as she stares at her love. She is nude except for a pair panties that were tight around her groin. She had grown again during that time that she fled. As he observed her, he realized that none of her other clothes would fit her now. She stood taller than Samuel and her boobs were gigantic. She holds on to the door frame as she was in bliss with what he said. "I always have."

Violet Glenda

"I've been in love with you for a while now. I just let myself be buried in the stuff of the world." Samuel said. He reached out and touched her cheek. He could feel the tears coming from her eyes. "But I am here now for you."

"Thank you. Thank you for being here." Glenda reaches her hand around his head and pulls it towards her lips. She kisses him deeply. Their tongues dance with each other's saliva.

They stand there for a moment. Then Glenda pulls Samuel back into her bedroom. She pulls him towards the bed as they feel each other. Samuel closes the door with his as they are going to spend a wondrous night together.

"Aren't you forgetting to take your clothes off?" Glenda asks, cheekily. She was practically fully nude while he had his clothes.

"Oh yeah!" Samuel responds excitedly. He rushes to take his clothes off. Glenda simply slips her panties off. She sits down her bed to watch him finish.

"Done!" He was very animated with his accomplishment of taking his clothes off.

"Hehe. Good, We can catch up for real now." Glenda says seductively, offering her body. Her body with raging, torrential hormones coursing through in overabundant amount.

Violet Glenda

***********************************


Samuel woke up the next morning with his body surrounded by two soft fleshy pillows. He could hear a faint heartbeat. This was not his bed or how he normally slept. He pushed himself up, causing the pillowy walls to moan. It was hard to pull himself free. Finally, his feet hit the ledge of the bed and he was able to leverage himself out. He was met with a marvelous sight.

"How did you sleep?" Glenda asked him gently. He had fallen asleep in her enormous cleavage. She had grown again, massively. Samuel could see she was completely nude but her gigantic breasts covered her. He remembered during their sex last night that it seemed that she was getting taller and her breasts were getting larger. He could could confirm it now as she was way taller than him and humongous breasts, that could be considered bigger than him. He had slept in those big breasts.

Violet Glenda

"Good." Samuel replied. He couldn't believe what he saw. His love had become a super busty mini-giantess overnight. She was around 8 feet tall. Her skin was white like snow. Her hair was rich violet, and her eyes were golden. She looked like a goddess. "How did you sleep?"

"Great. The best sleep I ever had." Glenda blushes hard. She was in paradise right now.

"I love you so much." Samuel told her. He runs his hands over her breasts. He caresses them.

"I love you too." She replies. She knew where this was leading too. She liked it. For her childhood loves was finally hers, all hers.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you all enjoy this one-shot story. The Ai art is made from Novel Ai.